”A Tidal Wave of God’s Glory is Coming; We Must Be Ready!”

On about February 27, 2019, The Lord said, “A tidal wave of God’s glory is coming; we must be ready!”

He has been telling me that THIS IS THE HARVEST, and it is coming whether people are ready or not, so we need to get ready, Church!! Repent, fast and pray, ask God to help us get ready to ride/flow with the Wave!

Interestingly, on 3/16/2019 (John 3:16), the Lord said, “I don’t desire that any should perish, but all be saved, but for those who refuse to repent, I have no choice.” He had explained to me years ago that ALL SIN will be thrown into the Lake of Fire, and anyone who refuses to let go of their sins will go with the sin, so God help everyone repent! And, again on 3/16/19, the Lord said, “There is a wave coming! Just be innocent when the wave comes, and you will stand!” And, “I am the Lord God Almighty of all the Earth! Honor Me and I will honor you!” Then He said, “It’s time for the Daniels and the Hebrew children to arise!” I believe He was referring to the three Hebrew children whom He delivered from King Nebuchadnezzar’s fiery furnace.

On March 28, 2019, the Lord said,

“The time has come.  Now is the enemy cast down, but His time is short, and He knows it.  Therefore, he is in an uproar, raging against My people! Stay very close to Me. Be careful where you go and what you do. I have a place of rest in Me, but it is a place of warfare where you rest continually by casting down and crushing the serpent under your foot by your obedience and love for Me.  Walk in My ways. Keep My word. Then you shall be victorious, and I will rule through you. I am calling My people to be holy! Come out from the sin and earthy lifestyle and begin to live the heavenly lifestyle (where My kingdom comes and My will is done!”

On March 29, 2019, I heard the Lord say, “America is at a Crossroads and must choose, who is your God?! If God – the Creator of all things is your God, then choose Him (and live for Him), but if there is another, then choose him, but if you choose another, you will be choosing death and destruction, and I tell you, CHOOSE LIFE, that you may live in the land and prosper! Choose Life, I say, Choose ME! Says the Lord God Almighty who made heaven and Earth!”

I thought of Elijah’s confrontation with the prophets of Baal and also when Moses was coming down from Mt Sinai with the Ten Commandments and the people were dancing around the golden calf, and the pronouncement went out, “Who is on the Lord’s side?”

Author: Sandra Hide

Sandra Hide got saved at the age of five, but strayed as a teenager from age 15 to 19. Then, at age 19, she was radically saved and her life changed forever. She was called by God as a prophetess at around age 21, with a similar calling like Jeremiah, and an Ezekiel 33 Watchman call, and she has operated often in the Elijah/John the Baptist anointing. For about twenty years, she did missionary-like work in the U.S. with her husband. As the Lord directed, they traveled to many areas of the country, doing whatever He asked, as best they could, until 2010. Since that time, the Lord has had her in intercessory prayer mode and doing many behind-the-scenes missions.

John Barry
John Barry
July 31, 2019 8:08 AM

HOLY SPIRIT reminded me last nite all ten of the Virgins went to sleep , and when the sign of the Bridegrooms coming appeared , they all woke up . But only five were ready and there was not time from the sign for the other five to get ready . The LORD told me in 1993 , with the judgements come the miracles & we will do greater works than the First Church . Blessings

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
July 31, 2019 12:47 PM

I believe we will see Red Sea type of miracles.

Sujit Thomas
July 31, 2019 2:50 PM

I hope to be ready.
I desire to be found worthy.
I am patiently waiting,
And I am reverently watching.
I am expectantly praying,
And I am prayerfully expecting.
“Is it time?” I wonder.
“Is it the season?” I ponder.
Will the Lord really pour out His glory?
Will He pour it out on me?
In so many ways I am unsteady . . .
But can it really be that He will pout out the brightness of His glory on me?
I pray to be found worthy,
But how do I prepare to be worthy for something as grand as His glory?
What if the time comes and I am not ready?
If I miss it, will I wallow in self-pity?
I feel inadequate in my preparation.
I doubt I will clear His examination.
I fear I will miss my graduation.
Oh, how I need more of His sanctification!
I stumble here, and I stumble there.
I am frustrated with stumbling everywhere.
I need to check in with Him for emergency surgery.
I will plead with Him to remove the stumbling from my every spiritual artery.
His pruning is necessary; I need it sorely.
May He not let me go until He has cleansed every last impurity from within me.
When it is time, will He find me ready?
When He is ready, will I be?
Oh, Lord Jesus, if I am to ever be ready for this outpouring of Your glory,
I beseech You, please do a complete stand-in for me,
For without You, I will neither be ready nor be worthy!

Sarah
Sarah
July 31, 2019 8:13 PM

After dealing with some things, I was warned that the enemy would keep trying to nip at my heels and I’d have to be vigilant. I immediately thought of a small rabid dog chasing someone, but then I remembered Genesis 3. The serpent will strike his heal but his head will be crushed underfoot.

That photo above made me laugh: “whatever happens you’ll earn 8.5%”

askQuestion
askQuestion
August 7, 2019 2:19 PM
long time ago, a Christian lady asked me to pray with her for her husband and his work , her husband was a missionary worked for a people group in foreign country, I prayed with this lady for years , few days a week, every time last lasted for hours , The prayer meeting ended when her husband retired. . And they also collected offering and built a church there. After many years , recently , when I prayed with my relative, God showed something to my relative , it seems like God say that these prayers with the Christian lady were not according God will. It seems like those prayers were in vain. Psalm 127:1 1Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain. And God also said “foundation”, “sand” and “lukewarm,” It seems like that foundation of their mission work were on the sand , Also it could also imply my prayers for their work and my spiritual condition. Revelation 3:14-21 14″To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold- Matthew 7:24-27 24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. 26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does… Read more »
AskQuestion
AskQuestion
August 8, 2019 1:34 PM

i also felt that i am not sure true or false .

but through all these failure, i learn some lesson

we should find the same heart people to pray with.

same heart mean we are sincere , true ,to do things,

sometimes people use us to do something, they call us to do

something, it does not mean we have same heart .

we are sincere to do the things, but we do not know the motive of other. anyway , what is done is done ,

we have to move to the new charter. forget the old things.

thanks , God Bless