“Just when you thought it was the end, here I come! A new and fresh start! Spring has sprung EARLY!!!”

As I sat with the Lord yesterday, I heard His whisper:

“Spring has come early!!!”

There was such a sense of anticipation and excitement in the atmosphere as the Lord spoke. The atmosphere was pregnant with surprise. I could feel the intensity of His faithfulness and His joy to bring breakthrough and make a way for His children.

I could feel the Lord’s heart of comfort and encouragement for those who have been holding on and holding on for a breakthrough for so long but lately have felt like their breakthrough is further away than ever.

I heard the words:

“Keep your face towards the Son (Jesus), the miracles are being done!!”

For the Lord GOD helps Me, therefore, I am not disgraced; therefore, I have set My face like flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed.”  (Isaiah 50:7 – Amplified Version)

He whispered again:

“Just when you thought it was the end, here I come! A new and fresh start! The season of new beginnings! The turning of the page! The new day! I am rising upon your new day! Hold on!”

The winds of acceleration are falling upon your area of breakthrough. It’s time! It’s time for your breakthrough to arrive.

MOVING FROM THE HALLWAY OF DELAY INTO THE ROOM OF ACCELERATION AND FULLNESS

Suddenly, I was in a vision and I knew instantly it was the library of heaven. I saw SO many that where caught in a “hallway of delay”. There was a transition that was taking place in their life, but the enemy had come in an intense attack upon them to hinder them moving into the promises of God and the places the Lord was leading them into.

Then he said to me, “Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.” (Daniel 10:12-13)

The Lord spoke again:

“The battle where the enemy has been working overtime to delay My people is because of this season of INVITATION into the library of heaven. The place where I am inviting My people to HEAR and SEE My heart and decrees over their lives, their family, cities, and nations. The enemy is petrified of the acceleration of breakthrough of My promises and decrees being released and that is why he is fighting hard to bring the opposite – DELAY! But I have decreed and am decreeing “NO MORE DELAY!!! Spring has come early!!!

Breakthrough, fulfillment, opportunities, miraculous turnarounds, shifts, and increase are beginning to be released in greater increase, momentum, and acceleration than My people have seen before. My people are going to see in greater ways what I have written in My books in the library of heaven and move into a greater place of decree in their authority and see powerful moves of My Spirit in greater SUDDENLIES than they have EVER seen. THAT is the season that is upon My people right now!!!”

PEACE AND WELL BEING IS BEING RESTORED!!

I heard Psalm 72:7 booming loudly:

“In the days of His reign, the righteous will spring forth with the abundance of peace and prosperity forevermore.” (Psalm 72:7 – The Passion Translation)

“May the righteous flourish in His days and well-being abound until the moon is no more.” (Psalm 72:7 – Christian Standard Bible)

“The righteous will flourish at the proper time and peace will prevail until the moon is no more.” (Psalm 72:7 – International Standard Version)

“Let righteousness burst into blossom and peace abound until the moon fades to nothing.” (Psalm 72:7 – MSG Translation)

His decree shook me:

“Your PEACE is being RESTORED! Well-being is being RESTORED! This is your RESTORATION! This is your MOMENT! This is your TIME! Spring has come EARLY!!! Accelerated alignment will continue from THIS POINT on! SPRING HAS SPRUNG EARLY!!!! The signs of new life breaking forth all around. The SOUND of the NEW BEGINNINGS ALL AROUND!!! It has arrived!!!!”

“The season has changed, the bondage of your barren winter has ended, and the season of hiding is over and gone. The rains have soaked the earth and left it bright with blossoming flowers. The season for singing and pruning the vines has arrived. I hear the cooing of doves in our land, filling the air with songs to awaken you and guide you forth. Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you? The early signs of My purposes and plans are bursting forth. The budding vines of new life are now blooming everywhere. The fragrance of their flowers whispers, “There is change in the air.” Arise, My love, my beautiful companion, and run with me to the higher place. For now is the time to arise and come away with Me.” (Song of Songs 2:11-13 – The Passion Translation)

As the vision ended, I heard the line booming in the spirit from the writings of C.S Lewis:

“Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight, at the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, when he bares his teeth, winter meets its’ death, And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.”

Here it is!!! Here He is!!!

Spring has sprung EARLY!!!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Carlos
Carlos
August 26, 2018 7:28 AM

Been waiting on the Lord’s timing to move to our next assignment planting churches at a new island, and continue with my calling he has placed on my life. Its been delayed about a year now, as we are waiting on his provision. Been pressing in more and more to the Lord during this time. I’ve had some let downs, but keep pressing in.

This week the Lord gave me a series of dreams about the decline of the US, but also about the success of my future with a glimpse of that time overseas in the Philippines as this has been been my home for the last almost six years.

I really find your posts encouraging Lana, as it aligns with I’ve been going through. A lot of encouragement for what aligns with what ive faced and going through.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 26, 2018 10:49 AM

HI Carlos, you might want to check out Glynda as well.. Please see my post under Tater’s comment.. Blessings and I pray many will be saved as the Lord works through you…

Tater
Tater
August 26, 2018 7:37 AM

Thank you Lana. The last week has been so hard. I lost a job that I loved doing but saw no breakthrough in sales. God has spoken huge promises over me as an Inventor and wealth creator, but here we are with no job and having taken too many risks financially that have not panned out yet. Can’t wait to see his goodness in the land of the living.

Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
August 26, 2018 12:34 PM

What merilee ann said is what i thought too
You will be blessed with all kinds of ideas
That is awesome, be anxious for nothing for tomorrow is anxious for itself.
Be in peace

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 26, 2018 10:46 AM

Tater, please check out Glynda Lomax’s teaching on youtube about going through a wilderness. Her most recnt one is here.. It might be where the Lord is heading you to grow your faith stronger… She personally now depends solely on the Lord for all her suuport.. She went through three experiences of testing and now the words over her life are in fruition… She has many great insights.. Blessings!!
What I Never Told You About the Wilderness

Megan Manrubia
August 26, 2018 2:08 AM

Ok so I loved reading your post! They are always inspiring to read, very encouraging and just what I needed. So after I walk my daughter to school I take my little 2 year old son on a long walk. For the last week all I have noticed and felt is that I am seeing spring. It feels like spring again! So this was absolutely confirmation for me☺Thank you sister for being obedient to the Lord and posting your wonderful messages.🙏💗Jesus adores and loves you, have a blessed week ahead🦋🌾🌹

Aly D
Aly D
August 27, 2018 2:53 AM

Although I feel it in my bones and have seen dreams over the coming destruction of America Very soon (bringing her to her knees, specifically through war and natural disasters), Lana’s message confirmed what I’ve been experiencing in my personal life. I had this dream 8/24/18 (2 days ago):

“I was in the hallway next to my bedroom door, and I was swatting little flying bugs away from my room. I closed the door and kept trying to kill this one fly with either a sock or flip flop (don’t fully remember). I thought I killed it, but it kept coming back and flying. I made my way down onto the lower part of the stairs from the hallway, and hit the bug over and over again toward the living room. Every time I’d swat it, it charged strongly back at me. I then looked closer and realized the bug was actually a fairy – I immediately knew this creature was other worldly, like some sort of evil spirit. End dream.

The second my dream ended, I woke up to my entire bed physically shaking. I thought there was an earthquake (I Live in LA, so the obvious answer), but nothing else in my room was moving.

I believe this confirms Lana’s vision of “moving out of the hallway of delay into the room of acceleration and fullness”. Personally, I’ve been addressing generational curses this past week, so I think that’s what the flying bug represented: ungodly things attached to our lives that we need to keep battling in order to move into the room of fullness. I believe this room represents full alignment and wholeness with the Lord.

Nahomie Richeu
August 31, 2018 10:00 PM

Such a beautiful picture and it surely expresses The Word The Lord has given you. I was encouraged by both Word and picture. Needed the encouragement still. I’m amazed at the things the Lord has brought me through, such big battles and great victories but not without a price. I’m looking forward for when it is over but I know I will be thanking The Lord He has allowed me to go through all the attacks of satan. It has and is forming me into who i was called to be in Christ. Praise His Holy Name, I say that in pain, Praise His Holy Name.

ask_question
ask_question
August 27, 2018 4:13 PM

Hi
in the book of revelation 2 , the spiritual condition of church was poor, blind and naked, if we could sequence the order, what is the worst condition ?
i guess Naked is the worst, no white garment means no salvation. or someone lose his salvation.
naked > blind > poor . what is your thoughts . thanks
i think it might be equally important. no sequence.
can a reborn christian be still under spiritual blindness ?
i guess,sometimes i has partial vision. (partial spiritual blindness) ,
vision is not the dream or vision, i am talking about the spiritual understanding , that is why apostle praying that 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
what is your thoughts . thanks

August 27, 2018 4:42 PM

1 Corinthians 13:9-10 reveals we only see in part and know in part, so we all suffer from partial spiritual blindness, which is not all bad because it forces us to cry out to God and continue seeking Him until the day we see Him face to face.

ask_question
ask_question
August 27, 2018 5:52 PM

thanks

John
John
August 26, 2018 3:33 AM

Seriously? What planet do you live on? The US House just killed the last bill defunding Planned Parenthood. They can now continue killing babies and harvesting their parts while being fully funded. Homosexual Marriage is the law of the land. Governments are preparing for war. The president is being backed in a corner by his enemies. Lawlessness abounds. Nature is revolting against the weight of sin. But everything is OK? God is going to reward us with a new springtime? Just because you had a happy thought doesnt mean God is speaking to you. Check yourself please

August 26, 2018 12:25 PM

Haven’t you read the scriptures? He prepares a table before us in the presence of our enemies. (Psalm 23:5)