Things are not what they seem.

Things are not what they seem. There is a whirlwind that’s being created by the spirit of witchcraft to hinder your vision, stall your steps, and abort the birthing and keep you caged in torment. It’s not going to happen! God is blowing away the smokescreen, revealing truth and you are transitioning into a whole new realm fo revelation of who He is, the season that is upon you, and the promised land you are entering into. TRUTH, the REVELATION of HIS TRUTH is going to set you free!!!

This whirlwind that this demonic spirit is creating is causing many of you to feel like you’re drowning, you won’t make it through and you’re not at the right place at the right time. This whirlwind caused by this demonic spirit is causing many to feel condemned, fearful and not feeling the peace and delight of the Lord.

The Lord is not only about to part the waters so you can move out of this demonic whirlwind that’s trying to take you out, but you will be showered with extravagant confirmation, blessing, provision, increase and life where your eyes will see and ears will hear the resounding voice of your heavenly Daddy declaring “You are in the right place at the right time and you haven’t missed a step. I am so proud of you for how you live your life with a resounding YES to Me.”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Barbara
May 18, 2017 1:46 am

Just what I needed to hear this morning! Praise the Lord for your obedience, Lana. Thank you!

Jesse Wanskasmith
May 19, 2017 1:35 am

This rings very true to me and my business partner. We have been paralyzed by this spirit in everything we want to do for God. We are financially impaired, physically impaired, and spiritually impaired. We need prayer!

We also need God to come through for us. We have been waiting so long!

S.A.
S.A.
May 19, 2017 9:53 am

praying for you…you will make it through this…keep pursuing righteousness – keep your eyes fixed on Him…keep filling your heart and mind with His words and ways…keep reading His words…keep praying…keep listening to music that focuses your gaze on Him…hang in there!

Damsyanthi
May 19, 2017 5:11 am

Thank you so much Lana..this is exactly how I feel..drowning..I pray for all such as us that this prophecy would come to pass in our lives very soon. God bless you dear friend!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 18, 2017 5:24 am

Rod Parsley says there is only one way to live in the end times — victoriously! When Satan tried to silence him by attacking his vocal cords, Rod pushed back and God healed him! Join Sid for 90 supernatural minutes

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 18, 2017 2:53 pm

So I only heard the first 15 minutes when I posted the link. Rod preaches the Rapture and so does Sid…So I do not recommend the second half, but the part on healing is very encouraging…

In between I took a nap and the Lord showed me a short dream of me eating beets and some yummy meat. The word was you are spending too much of your prayer time eating and in front of the computer.

Reflecting on this the past couple of hours is that I am going to look into reducing my diet to a few simple items that are nutritious and easy. I also need to time my time on the computer….We are in training. I was mourning a few minutes over the food I am now going to give up. I believe if we limit this now when food is monotonous and uneventful soon. Are we going to complain and whine?. Or will we be seasoned and fit for the work? Or eating ice cream surfing the net???!!!

Bette Stevens is moving now and the Lord told her and John that this is practice fro moving quickly n the future.

Mike M
Mike M
May 19, 2017 7:50 pm

Marilee God has spoken to my wife and teenage daughter about what to eat as well – and our eating habits are being adjusted away from rich foods. My wife heard to not eat from the king’s table (like Daniel).

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 18, 2017 4:23 am

“YES!!”

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
May 18, 2017 8:19 am
David R.
David R.
May 23, 2017 7:48 am

Lana – I was absolutely stunned when I read this post and word from the Lord. The very week you posted this I received the blessing of a new job with a higher salary and better bonus than what I currently have. I didn’t even reach out to the company that offered me the job – they contacted ME! The Lord has brought me out of a wilderness I have walked through for many years and I am still trying to let it sink in (I believe it will take me some time to adjust to these new blessings from the Lord!). It hasn’t just been an unfairly low salary I endured, it was also many years of being spoken to harshly and treated unjustly. I feel like He is blessing me now for having endured the wilderness. All praise, honor and glory to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! God bless you Lana!

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 19, 2017 6:21 pm

I need and receive this word! I have been paralyzed with chronic pain and illness for seven years. So has my husband. We need healing and probably deliverance from these spirits trying to keep us from our destiny! We have been prayed for many times and it always comes back. We can’t keep our healing for long.What else can we do?