A Tempest is Upon You, A Storm of Monumental Proportions

storm

A tempest is upon you, a storm of monumental proportions. Do you not see the lateness of the hour in which you are in? I ask My body, My beloved, will you not watch and pray with Me in this hour of trial which is come upon the earth? My army of angels stands ready as the hordes of hell are unleashed. They long for the sweet victory foretold from before time began.

Set the watchmen upon the towers and stand high upon the walls as the Lion of Judah is made known from the heavens. Swift and mighty will My arm sweep across the lands and thunder and lightning will proceed before Me. A great and terrible day comes as I wield My Sword of Truth, dividing and piercing the heart, tearing asunder the soul from the spirit, for no heart will remain hidden in its intentions and its motives. I will expose every evil deed and thought and I will cast down all that has exalted itself above My name. No more will your sins stay secret, and no more will I wait to bring recompense where it is due.

To My remnant, My request to you this day is pray, pray, pray for the lost and the unrighteous, and those who will be found sleeping for what I am about to do. Pray to be found worthy to escape all these things that are coming upon the earth. Pray to be found holy and blameless in My sight. Pray to be hidden under the shelter of My wings as justice is served.

YAHUSHUA

Psalm 55:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.

Proverbs 10:25

25 As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.

Jeremiah 25:32

32 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

Psalm 83:15

15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.

Jeremiah 23:19

19 Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

Jeremiah 30:23

23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.

Revelation 3:10

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Jeremiah 51:12

12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the Lord hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

Jeremiah 6:17

17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

Habakkuk 2:1

1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

Revelation 4:5

5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1 Corinthians 4:5

5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Ecclesiastes 12:14

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

2 Corinthians 10:5

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

2 Thessalonians 1:6

6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Deuteronomy 32:35

35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

1 Timothy 2:1-6

1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Mark 13:35-36

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

Luke 21:36

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

1 Thessalonians 5:23

23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Psalm 17:8

8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Psalm 91:4

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

OutdoorJon
May 23, 2016 11:58 AM

Last night our little Kansas town had a half mile wide tornado coming right towards it. National weather called it a Monster Storm. Many in our community started praying and rebuking it in Jesus Name! Suddenly it changed directions and went east. I’m not going to name my little Kansas town, but a lot goes through you head when something like this is upon you. many years ago of around 6,000 that got a large tornado through it. There were some hailstones on face book around softball size south of us. Praise God for sparing this town. A lot goes through a person’s head when a half mile wide tornado is almost to your town. Today it nice and clear.

SeanC
May 23, 2016 12:14 PM

Wow praise God!

RH
RH
May 22, 2016 1:30 AM

All week I have been reading the prophets, David Wilkerson, Mena Lee Gribin and posts here. Saturday evening as I reflected on the week, I realized the escalation of evil that has been unleashed with the transgender bathroom bill, Christian pushback and then even more evil response by depraved people, including certain media and policy makers, even those with perverted hearts and lives. I felt that God said that this was the last straw, that He would act with judgment to protect the innocent. He could no longer be silent. “Lord Jesus, we repent on behalf of our nation and those who cannot or will not repent, for this great evil. I realize our repentance is necessary, as intercessors, even though it might not turn the tide of judgment. Have mercy on us all, and especially our loved ones who do not understand. Help us to both stay hidden in You, our Heavenly Father, and also to stand firm in the hour of judgment. In Yeshua’s name, Amen.”

Mar R.
May 22, 2016 9:29 AM

I have been led to read in the books of the prophets too. I was led to Joel 2 last night. I have also been listening to David Wilkerson. I had never heard of Benjamin Baruch and I was listening to a 2 hour recording yesterday, an hour of which is just him prophesying the entire time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_svw2oPTXw&index=1&list=PLoKWmhg8TJD2uxTQQ_MhRS3i38LXkcwN4 I found myself weeping during much of this.

Funny story though, I was listening to the podcast and because it was two hours long I had things around the house I needed to do. I put in my earbuds and I was literally doing laundry when Benjamin Baruch said, “Wash your garments.” Then later I was outside cleaning up doggie doo and he said, “Clean your homes of refuse” or something like that.

dave
dave
May 22, 2016 10:21 AM

I had never heard of Benjamin Baruch until this week! Ive been listening to his YouTube video’s all weekend. I also ordered his books on Amazon. Strong stuff but I believe definitely from the Lord. I began the process of ‘washing my garments’ last night during prayer. Truth be told, I don’t believe the majority of believers have any idea what is in store for the church, let alone the world. His explanation of the concentration/FEMA(my term not his) camps, as heart wrenching as it is, is understandable. I get it now. We must be about HIS business in our lives. It’s a heart issue in us that will produce good fruit. If you decide to listen, do so with an open heart as you will be challenged to your core.

Yawchal
Yawchal
October 11, 2016 6:27 PM

Yes, I agree it is strong, but Definitely from the Lord!!! I’ve known about these fema camps for over twenty years, and all the executive orders,etc
Nothing is more important right now than to let God clean us up and reveal every dark,secret or hidden sin. Better to do so in private with the Lord now, than to have these things burned out of us with the fire that is coming

Yawchal
Yawchal
October 11, 2016 6:19 PM

Yes I heard this interview of Benjamin Baruch also. Soooo anointed Then I got his books and have been reading them. His first book that God had him write, God has been confirming all along the way, whilst reading it–many many confirmations to sho me I’m on the right track, and his words are true!!!

B.Raggie
B.Raggie
May 22, 2016 2:06 PM

RH I agree with you 100%. We need to repent on their behalf.

Cali
Cali
May 22, 2016 1:51 AM

Amen RH

Amanda
Amanda
May 23, 2016 1:13 PM

Thank you Julie for such a sobering word. In the wee hours of this morning I had a dream and I contemplated putting it in here but your post gave me confirmation. You see, I rarely remember dreams and this one I vividly and distinctly remembered. I was in a room with church members, many of them looked familiar and up on the risers in front of the congregation was the choir. All of the sudden I looked around they were sleeping as if they were in a trans and I was awake. I started to panic, I looked around did I miss something? I thought what did I do differently. And then my alarm went off. I thought about it pondered it all morning and prayed. Then I realized after reading your post that the church is asleep. That is what I believe God was trying to tell me. I need to let more people know and not be silent. Thank you for the word. God blew you.

Peachey
Peachey
May 22, 2016 7:24 AM
I had been feeling like a tempest was coming upon us. I had been thinking about two movies, “The Perfect Storm”, and the new one that is being release in a couple of days, “The Finest Hour.” I also have been crying. It almost feels overwhelming, and my spirit is crying out for my Father God. I look outside and see the beautiful sunshine, but my spirit is reaching out to my Father God for his presence. There is a storm coming of monumental proportions. I also believe hidden things are going to be exposed. Not just in the world, but things concerning his children, things that they are even hiding from themself. I think the devil is on a rampage because even he is not sure what is coming, but he knows something is. The enemies plans are going to be disrupted by what the Lord is going to unleash. I think it was Rick Wiles that said, the mercy this nation needs, will come in the form of the Lord’s judgement. I heard someone else say that Jesus is coming to the earth to bring judgement, he is not throwing lightening bolts of judgement from heaven. He is our king, our judge and creator. Only he knows what this earth needs. Sometimes we forget that the book of Revelations defines the parameters of the judgement that is coming, and satan cannot go beyond that. We have been given the words of Jesus which defines our boundaries, plus we are also able to set up boundaries with his words. The word said even the angles did not come again satan himself, but they spoke the Word against him. The words of his Holy Bible are going to be very important in the battles we face that are ahead of… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
May 22, 2016 8:15 AM

The hour is late and the storm is coming….
Please see this video, this is a MUST watch (and a must share):
Psalms 91.

Francisco Frontera
Francisco Frontera
May 22, 2016 11:49 AM

«I think the devil is on a rampage because even he is not sure what is coming, but he knows something is. The enemies plans are going to be disrupted by what the Lord is going to unleash.»

Exactly.

I talked with Yah about this spring 2015 one evening while inside my tent.

He is mobilizing and fighting quietly. It is our duty to remain attentive to His commands.

Francy
Francy
May 22, 2016 12:10 PM

Good afternoon Francisco Frontera,

I feel I have been led by the Holy Spirit to contact you in regards to some of things you’ve posted. Is it ok to ask Mr. Bailey for your email address? I have also been led not to share our emails publicly.
Grace, blessings and supernatural protection to you and your family.

Francisco Frontera
Francisco Frontera
May 22, 2016 3:14 PM

Shalom,

Go ahead email me. Ask James.

Some of you will end up meeting me…relocation to the Caribbean!

Francisco.

Francy
Francy
May 22, 2016 3:29 PM

Ok. Great. Thanks Francisco. I will!

Peachey
Peachey
May 22, 2016 1:07 PM

Yes, you can ask James Bailey for my email address.

Peachey
Peachey
May 22, 2016 1:10 PM

Sorry for mix up. I just woke up and have a bad headache. No email address needed.

Francy
Francy
May 22, 2016 2:12 PM

Peaches,
No worries. I hope you feel better. “By His stripes you are healed”!

Francy
Francy
May 22, 2016 2:28 PM

Peachey I’m sorry for misspelling your name… Autocorrect loves to do that.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
May 22, 2016 12:36 AM

As I concluded my meditation today, I felt the Spirit say:

Do not fear what is to come upon this world. I am taking you through this so that I may purify you like gold is purified in a furnace and refine you like pure silver. Do not be afraid of the refiner’s fire. Embrace all that comes your away for this is the refiner’s fire.

“Embrace” here does not mean to condone evil or compromise with evil. Rather, it means to have peace even in the midst of the evil irrespective of the results and consequences.

The Lord has told me several times to not fear what is coming and will eventually manifest. That in itself is a hint that what is coming is not something that is small or inconsequential. It has the potential to strike fear into the fearless, and so the Lord says over and over again, “Do not fear.”

Let everyone take heed.

Rachel Baxter
May 22, 2016 4:03 PM

Sujit – The Lord has really been ministering to me about fear. This morning I asked Him to remove all fear – fear of man, fear of evil and darkness, and fear of the outcome of the events that are about to transpire. My head knows that He hasn’t given us a spirit of fear, but it’s critical that my heart accepts that truth fully and completely. I pray that hat for each of us. Blessings!

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
May 22, 2016 9:42 PM

2 Timothy 1:7, Psalm 27
God bless

Molan Labe
Molan Labe
May 23, 2016 10:16 AM

We will have to endure many things , but My Lord has assured me that if I keep my eye on Him , He will see me through it all.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 22, 2016 4:08 AM

The Lord bless you Sujit. Thanks for sharing. If we take our eyes of the Lord even for a moment, our hearts can just be overwhelmed by it all.

Bob
Bob
May 22, 2016 12:45 AM

Wise word my friend.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 23, 2016 7:28 PM
Gabe
Gabe
May 23, 2016 5:04 PM

Early this year I had a dream and was told in a dream to “get ready for battle” as all hell was ready to break loose.

Stan Johnson of The Prophecy Club for the past few weeks has praying “Lord please show me what will happen in 2016. I am a watchman and I have to warn your people”. Within a short period of time, two people had confirming dreams/visions that economic collapse and martial law are about to take place.
Check out these two radio broadcasts where he mentions this:

2016-05-17 TPC 05 17 Stan Trump or Martial Law
2016-05-18 TPC Stan Economic Collapse This Summer

Folks, get your food, water, cash, seeds, medicines, precious metals, etc, ready while there is still time because when this happens, you will stay put wherever you are and you will not be allowed to move around.

Gabe
Gabe
May 23, 2016 7:31 PM

Maybe this is coming!

‘Scared, Hungry And Tired’ – David Wilkerson’s Prophecy Coming True In Venezuela Is A Warning For America! ‘The Most Dangerous Time In History Is Coming’

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 23, 2016 3:41 AM

28 lyar 5727 the IDF RETAKES the Temple mount now in Israel’s hand for the first time in nearly 2000 years.
5 june 2016 is 28 lyar 5776 49 years since retaking the TM.
Ramadan begins at sunset on the 5th of june.
6 June 2016 72 D-day anniversary

Ed h
Ed h
May 23, 2016 8:12 AM

Matt, thanks for your posts with all the dates and numbers. I look forward to seeing them. I look everything up . Thanks brother.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 23, 2016 1:39 PM

I just thought put those events and dates up on here considering they are right in-front of us. Whether anything happens, we shall see.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 23, 2016 2:47 AM

20 lyar 1311bc the pillar of cloud arose over the tabernacle for the first time and remained for the next 38 years.
20 lyar 5776 is 28 May 2016

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 23, 2016 2:31 AM

15 lyar 1313bc the supply of unleaven bread ranout and the LORD began to rain manna down upon the Jews from the exodus from the following day forward (16 lyar). http://www.torahtots.com/timecapsule/thismonth/iyar.htm
22-23may = 15 lyar 5776 (2016)