“Tell them to have no communion with this man, nor that which has been defiled.”

About a week ago I had my first ever vision regarding the Pope. It took place around 1:00 am. I saw the Pope surrounded by many people. They were old and young, male and female, but there were no children present. Everyone (excluding the Pope) was dressed in royal blue attire. As they encircled him, the people began reciting what we know as the Lord’s prayer (Matthew 6:9-13).

When addressing “Our Father”, I knew in my spirit they were referencing the Pope, and not the Lord. The biggest shock was that they were not Catholics, but Evangelical Christians.

The Lord spoke to me and said, “Apostate Church.”

He then said, “Warn My children. Tell them not to mix blood with water. Tell them to have no communion with this man, nor that which has been defiled.”

When the Lord said the word “communion”, I knew He did not mean the partaking of the Lord’s last supper, but the meaning: the sharing or exchanging of intimate thoughts and feelings, on a mental or spiritual level.

Another thing I would like to share…

About three weeks ago, I began having visions and dreams regarding flood waters (I posted this on my Facebook page on February 3rd). Finally, the Lord spoke to me regarding what I had been shown. He told me the land will see many devastating floods. However, He was not specific how this would occur. We know flooding can be caused by various things like torrential rains, tropical storms, tsunamis, hurricanes, etc. I also saw rivers, streams, and bayous coming out of their banks and damaging homes and cars.

As with all things, take this to prayer for confirmation.

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

February 23, 2018 3:27 PM
I recently felt the Lord tell me to go to a funeral for a friend’s spouse at a Catholic parish to pray over the hopelessness. . He showed me there was a thick blanket of darkness over the church, but he would cut a “manhole cover”over my head so I could breathe and bear up. I was so overwhelmed during the service I could barely pray. I know the Spirit of God was interceding with utterances my heart couldn’t fathom. When it came time for their communion, I knew of course to sit it out. When the priest who waved a bell signifying in their false doctrine that by the priest’s authority the earthly elements of bread and wine were then transformed into the Body and Blood, the clang of the bell was so dark and eerie it felt like I was in a horror movie. The people lined up with no passion in their hearts, and I felt so badly for them, they heard that warning bell but were 100% asleep. The scent of incense was so cloying I couldn’t wait for the Mass to end. They sang Amazing Grace and I was temporarily encouraged. Then another hymn was sung about praying for the destiny of this departed soul, and the sorrow returned. I was invited to dine in the church cafeteria. Their was nonsense jesting about how this man would have been asleep or complaining because the readings were so dragged out, and there was an elaborate catered feast at midday that made me feel gluttonous. They announced someone had left their car keys on the pew, and sure enough, they were mine. I did the walk of shame to claim them and people chuckled. The priest that had seemed to carry a glimmer of lightness had recovered… Read more »
Dee Gee
Dee Gee
February 23, 2018 11:31 PM

I always find it amazing that Christians bash other Christians. We all believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour. I am Catholic and I have been to many funeral Masses in which an Old Testament reading is read, a psalm is read, a New Testament reading is read and the gospel of Jesus Christ is proclaimed. Many people receive communion in awe and with joy in their heart, although at a funeral they may be sad or even crying. Humans do that. The songs are chosen by the family and may have some meaning to them. Why would you mock that? I imagine if your “friend” came to a funeral for your family member she too would find it strange. Maybe even scary or dark. So please if we are going to act holy then let’s be holy. God loves me (a Catholic) as much as He loves you.

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
February 24, 2018 9:38 AM
That is true GOD does love the catholic. It reminds me of the saying when we deal w homosexuals GOD loves the sinner but HE hates the sin. I understand exactly what Carolanne our amazing sister was saying. I was born and raised catholic like most italian men it is a tradition we inherit the faith of our parents. But once i got saved in 96 i could no longer see the sleepy mass as anything other than a theatrical ritual. I do not speak Vulgate so i m not even sure what is said half the time. But twice i have attended funerals since being saved and the last one was in 05 there was no hope present. The place was all dark cold and lifeless feeling. The only light seemed to be from candles lit to mary and various saints in an open form of idolatry. Then the sun as it was overcast broke free of the clouds to splash through the stained glass windows only to show more Mary worship and baby JESUS and stations of the cross. My JESUS is not a baby nor is HE being led to the cross again HE conquered death HE is alive yet i saw not one thing that detailed or described HIM as victorious or glorified but i definetly saw HIM hanging on a crucifix as if HE were freshly crucified in 05. Thats why there is a darkness there thats why it feels heavy on you Carolanne because thats how it feels when its religion and when its counterfeit. Because thats how it feels to the LORD and you walked in there with the HOLY SPIRIT. Now Dee Gee no one is saying you cant be born again if you are catholic im just wondering if you are… Read more »
February 24, 2018 1:00 PM

Preach it, John The Dreamer, and thank you for your kindness. I actually give thanks for challenges and persecutions. In these times we are in, it’s just spring training for the big games to come, and we will endure to the end whatever comes our way for the sake of the Cross and our Lord and Savior. I think united,, those with experience that have come out of Catholism or have a zeal to oppose it will be called to call out the False Prophetwho is now rolling up his embellished sleeves. I can see you are all in!

Steve
Steve
February 26, 2018 11:17 AM

Carolanne, Dee Gee’s reply can hardly be considered “persecution”.

Carolanne Wessel
Carolanne Wessel
February 26, 2018 3:17 PM

Thanks for the input, Steve. Whether DeeGee’s comments could be categorized as simple challenges or full on persecution, I didn’t determine in my statement to which degree I would assign the allegations of bashing or mocking as. I’m guessing you would agree they were at least challenges, so that’s ok with me. God bless.

Steve
Steve
February 26, 2018 6:23 PM

God Bless you as well Carolanne. I wasn’t intending to be contentious. I believe that Pope Francis is the False Prophet described in the Bible, and have conveyed that to both Rena and Jim Bailey in years past. This has been confirmed to us in both contemporary private revelation, but perhaps more importantly by centuries old Prophecy. Its impossible to consider any of this without reflecting on Catholic Church prophecy handed down through the centuries, and that is what many who are members of infant Christian denominations ignore or worse, deny, but that is flawed at best…

joyce k van hyning
February 24, 2018 11:14 AM

Straightforward and true! Thank You for your boldness in declaring the truth. Amen

jdpeet33
February 26, 2018 6:40 PM
February 24, 2018 12:53 AM

God loves everyone, which is why He is exposing the schemes of the devil to deceive and destroy multitudes of people through the one the Bible calls the false prophet, which is the second beast described in Revelation 13. That’s not bashing or mocking anyone, just sharing the same warning recorded in the Bible, which is the word of God.

February 24, 2018 6:12 AM

Thank you, James. I didn’t have a response, so I’m grateful you did.

February 24, 2018 11:00 AM

I thought it would help to explain since she sounded confused about where you were coming from. Thanks for sharing your insights.

Frank
Frank
February 24, 2018 3:33 PM

Please see the message that I posted. It was received in June 2012 about how Pope Francis will take over all Christian Churches.

Tess
Tess
February 24, 2018 10:18 AM

I consider myself a “recovering” catholic (raised catholic, born again in 1995). Holy Spirit opened my eyes and showed me exactly what Carolanne was shown. I couldn’t have said it better myself. There is freedom to be found in breaking away from the man made laws and restrictions that bind and strangle. Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I’m free at last!
Just study your non-catholic bible and receive the free gift of freedom in the risen Jesus Christ!

Abby
Abby
February 24, 2018 1:09 PM

Amen, Tess! The Lord freed me from Catholicism last year, and I have never felt so light

February 24, 2018 1:35 PM

You are a true overcomer, Tess. You have the upper edge, having first hand knowledge of all the deception. What an amazing Exodus story. Jesus Christ is the only Way!!

February 24, 2018 9:55 AM
DeeGee, I was going to let James’ answer to you be enough, but I feel led to come back and ask you something. Obviously, if you pour over the Z3 posts, do you find that what is featured and discussed on this site is quite contrary to the doctrine of Catholism, especially this warning from Mena Lee Grebin, a true prophet of God? What I was grieving in that funeral service was not the way the people were mourning for the dead, but how the entire thought of where this man’s soul went lied in complete uncertainty. It is appointed for a man once to die, and then the judgement. No songs sung begging for his spirit to be received unto the Lord after he dies can help him. He must give his all and all unto the Lord Jesus Christ before he dies, and believe that Jesus’ death and resurrection paid the price for his sins. And then live in obedience as best he can, repenting when he falls short. Click on the Heaven link on the home page, it is spelled out beautifully there how to have 100% certainty of your eternal destiny. As for the communion, the doctrine of transubstantiation that Rome concocted gives credence to the priest to bless the elements and then by the power of this priest, the elements supernaturally change into Jesus’ body and blood. It points to the power of forgiveness giving glory to the priest, not our Lord and Savior’s body and blood which was shed for us for the forgiveness of sins. It wasn’t a creepy or dark feeling that came from the customs of this act of grieving, it came from a deeper place from our true Father in Heaven’s heart that people are blindly following vain tradition and… Read more »
Tom
Tom
February 24, 2018 10:45 AM

The devil believes Jesus to. Anyone can say I believe catholic like so many others are taught to say that from the time they are born and grow up like parrot’s,churches and religions communist, democrats and republicans all do it, mind control,brain wash people

jerry rigg
February 24, 2018 9:22 AM

I dont believe you are “bashing” other christians, namely catholics, but the general gist seems to be in the same vein as the saying…”speak not against my anointed”. How sad, just in relating your experience at that mass, you basically hit the nail on the head. To me, only the uninformed would believe, the “gospel” was preached at this funeral mass. You yourself saw on display, one of the “sacraments”, communion. Did the priest saying the mass tell the audience, “now this is the true gospel of what we truly believe…(The Church affirms that for believers the sacraments of the New Convenant are necessary for salvation. ‘Sacramental grace’ is the grace of the Holy Spirit, given by Christ and proper for each sacrament)?Catechism of the Catholic church Para 1129. For surely, THAT is their “true gospel” which is NOT biblical. There is a difference between speaking the truth in love and bashing.

February 24, 2018 1:14 PM

Jerry Rigg, Well said. You are so often the straight shooting voice of reason and stand for Truth. I think we have an army standing up to oppose this Enemy of the Cross posing as an angel of light. . I can see you are all in!

Don
Don
February 23, 2018 8:36 PM

No, I believe you are being given the keys to set these prisoners free. The Lord has to have a vessel ( you, the light), positioned in the darkness in order to do that. Then you say what he says to whom he says it to, and do what he tells you to do. Seems pretty clear to me. Wait until you have a witness to this in your spirit, and probably a partner as well. Then go have fun.

February 24, 2018 6:40 AM

Thanks, Don. I think that’s a possibility. The widow’s birthday is in a few days so I will use that as an opportunity, thanks to you sharing this insight.

jdpeet33
February 26, 2018 6:56 PM

Carolanne, I invite you to St. John’s in Little Chute for a Friday morning “all school liturgy” (I see you live in the Valley) I can meet you if you like. If you still think Catholic masses have a thick blanket of darkness over them I will buy you breakfast. My wife said the whole congregation had tears in their eyes last Friday. Praise be our Lord Jesus Christ! And anybody that loves Jesus on this site I love as a sister or brother in Christ, so that means I love you as sister. And I love John the D, and Dee Gee and Frank. And yes Frank, I know about the Last Pope and have read all the books agree these are special times. JD

Frank
Frank
February 23, 2018 1:52 PM

I am Catholic and I learned in 2011 that the pope who followed Pope Benedict is the False Prophet.

Matthew
February 23, 2018 3:24 PM

You stated that you are Catholic. Have you left?

Frank
Frank
February 24, 2018 3:17 PM

I have not left the Catholic Church.

I learned from Maria Divine Mercy that the pope who comes after Pope Benedict is the False Prophet in Revelations. She also predicted that Pope Benedict would no longer be the pope. So something was going to happen but she did not say how that was going to happen.

Please go to this 1:30 video. It is an excerpt from Maria Divine Mercy received from Jesus on March 5, 2011.

Jesus to Maria Divine Mercy on March 5, 2011:
“He [the pope after Pope Benedict] will be seen as being innovative, dynamic — a breath of fresh air.”

Go to the info section and see 12 news links from Sept 2013-Dec 2013 where people have described Pope Francis as being “a breath of fresh air”

EXACTLY THE SAME WORDS that Jesus gave to Maria Divine Mercy.

jerry rigg
February 24, 2018 8:45 AM

Can you believe that in their doctrine of beliefs the roman catholic church states…..”no one can claim “God” as Father without in the same breath saying “the roman catholic church” is Mother”……………….there is a movement called Evangelicals and Catholics Together, ECT, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Elizabeth Marie
February 23, 2018 9:13 PM

I believe that the harlot church from Rev. 17 is now being formed.

Millie
Millie
February 23, 2018 2:25 PM

I have had dreams going back to 2014 that there will be flooding from a dam breaking near the Columbus, Ohio area. There will be water, water everywhere . It will happen around the time of Bobsledding, which happens during the Winter Olympics, February 18-25, this month. Pray for the Franklin County area because it will be wide spread.

Richard
Richard
February 24, 2018 9:05 PM

Southern Ohio just got flash flooding notifications across all cell services now.

Richard
Richard
February 24, 2018 9:53 PM

And I’m watching bobsledding right now. Could be an interesting night.

Matthew
February 23, 2018 3:21 PM

Wow. I am from Dayton and have family that lives there still.

Frank
Frank
February 24, 2018 3:25 PM
“The False Prophet will not only take over the Catholic Church he will dictate over all Christian Churches . MESSAGE RECEIVED JUNE 10, 2012 My dearly beloved daughter I call on all My followers to show courage at this time. This is not the time to fall down and weep. It is the time to fight for your salvation. I call on all Christian Churches, My clergy and all those who have devoted their lives to Me, their Jesus, to hear My pleas. Never forsake the truth of My teachings. Never forsake Me. Never forsake My Church. For I am the Church. Never forsake My Body, for I am the Bread of life. Never accept the lies, soon to be implanted among you, to displace My Church on earth. It is time to prepare. Soon you will be made to swallow a new religion which will be manmade. Soon you will be force fed what will seem like the Holy Eucharist but it will not be My Body. It will become empty, barren and will yield no real life. The only Holy Eucharist that exists is the way in which My Presence is made known in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass as it is now. Never deviate from this even if you are forced to do so by the heathen who will take over My Christian Churches. They will desecrate My Churches and turn them into nothing more than places of entertainment and social outlets. You must always follow the steps I taught My Apostles at the Last Supper. Now you must ensure that all is in place before the attack begins. For soon you will find it impossible to follow a false doctrine imposed on you by the abomination that lies ahead. The False Prophet will not only… Read more »
February 24, 2018 4:35 PM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation Frank.

Frank
Frank
February 24, 2018 3:47 PM

“Vatican advisor: Church teaching under Pope Francis facing ‘subtle, but well-defined, attack’”

“SYDNEY, Australia, February 23, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Pope Francis’ “ambiguous” teaching is not only causing “division” and “disorder” within the Catholic Church, but it is threatening to obscure the “defining ecclesial marks” of the Church, namely that she is One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic, said the former doctrine chief for the U.S. bishops in a lecture.

Catholic priest and theologian Fr. Thomas Weinandy, a member of the Vatican’s International Theological Commission, said that a crisis has been unleashed upon the Church which consists in the four marks of the Church coming under “subtle, but well-defined, attack.” He spoke this week at Australia’s Notre Dame University in a lecture titled The Four Marks of the Church: The Contemporary Crisis in Ecclesiology.

Weinandy was sacked by the U.S. bishops in November after releasing a letter he wrote to Pope Francis. He told the Pope that his papacy was marked by “chronic confusion” and that he teaches with “a seemingly intentional lack of clarity.”

The theologian expanded on this theme in his Australian address.”

Thunder Stealer
Thunder Stealer
February 24, 2018 12:40 PM

I had a vision, and in it was something relative to this. It was in 2007, and in it, I saw the Dome on the Rock, the Mosque, and in it were people of all races and backgrounds. They were reciting the Lords prayer, and had their palms facing up. It didn’t make sense, until the rise of Chrislam came about. I think this is related to my vision.

Avidan
February 24, 2018 11:39 PM

Flood! Flood!!
Soon The Land Will Travail,
From Desolation To Ruin.

Soon Very Soon,
There Will Be Crop Failure!

Soon Very Soon!
There Will Long Soup Line!
oooh!

These Are The Days Of Scourges,
Because Of UnGodliness.
Our Sinfulness.

But LORD Of All Spirit, The Ruler Of All Creation
God Of Mercy And Abundant ln Grace,
Thou Art Our Refuge In Days Of Calamity.
In Thee O’ LORD,
In Thee We Shall Find Shelter The Living God.

We Know There ls Hope ln Your Grace.
Our Justification ls With Thee O’Lord
Through Thy Righteousness
ln The Name Of King Yeshua/ Jesus,
You Shall Wipe out Our Transgressions.

Let’s All REPENT!
We Are Not As An Orphan
Who Does Not Know His Father House.
The LORD ls Waiting At The Door,
The Door ls Open, The LORD ls Waiting!
He ls Calling You; He Is Calling Me ,,
Come Back Home.
REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
February 23, 2018 7:13 PM

James, thank you for posting this. Ali Winters also has a word about our good friend Pope Francis. http://awatchmanonthewall.blogspot.com.au/ All the best