“There will be a sudden drastic shift of new direction and purpose with clarity.”

Evangelist Todd Bentley, founder of Fresh Fire USA Ministries, recently shared the following word He received from God regarding 2018, confirming what others have received.

2018 will be a year of BREAKOUT. As I was praying and thinking on this word. the Lord said,

“Things will magnify and amplify in this new year! There will be a sudden drastic shift of new direction and purpose with clarity. I will bring a sudden interruption and disruption to regularity. What you called the same will no longer be recognized as the way it used to be. The old patterns and thinking will give way to new strategic ideas and strategies.”

When the Holy Spirit spoke to me about BREAKOUT, He said this will be the supernatural sound that enables you to make an escape from any prison or confinement and restriction. God will only give us the Spirit of Breakthrough so we can posses and enter in.

“And he brought us out from thence, that he MIGHT BRING US IN, to give us the land which he swore unto our fathers.” (Deuteronomy 6:23)

The shift is upon us and we will spring forth into the land.

John Barry
John Barry
January 3, 2018 3:19 AM

This brought to mind when I was a Crash & Rescue fire fighter in the army . We thought all the birds were in one evening and were smoking a little hooch when we got the word two birds were coming in shot up bad . By the time we jumped in our fire suits and drove onto the heliport we were straight & our minds were right and focused on the mission . Living in a life & death crisis will focus your mind on the mission and clarify what is important in life quickly . That promotion , new house or car , dating that hot person , being rich mean nothing when it is life or death , life & our prayers gets real basic .

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 3, 2018 4:22 AM

Very well put John!

Julie Bucker
January 3, 2018 10:19 PM

Nice, it is time to break out of hell. I had a breakthrough today that when I realized that when I feel despair, or negative, I am inviting in demons and instead I need to invite Jesus to be with me. I have had a hard time learning to trust Jesus enough to want to invite Him because of past trauma but today I needed help emotionally and I prayed for help and I got a message from a friend during my prayer that helped me feel better. I felt like Jesus answered my prayer and all the sudden I realized that I can trust Him to be a good guy. It finally clicked that though life is hard and Jesus doesn’t fix everything, I will stop resisting and covenant to let Him in my body and mind and soul and see if that makes things better. I still don’t understand why things are allowed to get so bad but I am going to stop questioning and just have the courage to trust.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 4, 2018 2:09 PM

Word from Glynda Lomax:

Thursday, January 4, 2018
The Enemy’s Plan

My children, the enemy has a specific plan for this time. He is attempting to turn your world into a free-for-all. He started many years ago when he began tearing at marriages and families. Now he continues to work through those who do not know Me, by attempting to remove all restraint, and all protests against sin.
He plans to do this by working against My people and My holy Word. He plans to turn the world against you, My people. By causing others to see you as the ones filled with hate, he will turn the people of the world against you. He will attempt to rid the world of you entirely. These will be very perilous times for all of My children the world over.
These things must be that My Word can be fulfilled and the wickedness of the world can come to an end. Be aware of his plan, My people, for it begins soon. It is already being planned behind the scenes of your world.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 3, 2018 2:04 PM

I just read this and stopped in mid sentence when I saw the word confinement. This morning as I was being still and praying the Holy Spirit said you are not confined.

Linda
January 2, 2018 11:34 PM

Wow! The same verse I read before our family fellowship!! Amazing…confirmation!!

Ed H
Ed H
January 3, 2018 9:16 AM

James,
Awesome words for a great year. Also would not mind shifting gears in that Audi R8 either.

John Barry
John Barry
January 4, 2018 5:51 AM

Brother ED H , Your statement shows why I am so concerned for those investing here . I can tell you from my walk with the LORD your Kingdom goals are wrong brother , I used to think like that , it will get you in Kingdom trouble and you will not enjoy the lesions GOD uses to change that thought pattern . I say this in love to help , GOD could care less whether you have an Audi R8 , HIS only thoughts are the Kingdom & lost souls and we should be about our FATHER’s work I believe .

Ed H
Ed H
January 4, 2018 7:42 AM
John, Brother, i appreciate your concern. I have been a car guy since I was a kid. My kingdom goals are not in any way comprimised because I like and can identify a nice car. What if I told you that I could afford that car but yet choose not to buy that instead because my goals are to help others and do what it is that God leads me to do. So yes cars are one of my passions , they certainly are not anything else than that. I drive a 2001 F150 with 239k miles on it and Im going to keep it until the wheels fall off .So does that make me more spiritual now? Not everyone who likes nice cars is looking to impress people because of what they drive. I would drive an R8 because its an awesome car and I like it. Would I ever buy one? Only if it was for the deal of the century and I found one for 20k. As far as investing goes, I have been investing since I was 21 years old. My wife and I have always lived within our means and have no debt. I own my own business and every thing is paid for. Im not saying that to brag but just how awesome the Lord has been to us because we have lived like this that he has blessed us. So John some on here might have the wrong reasons for investing. That’s for the Lord to figure out. So if I ever drive to the Z3 get together in an R8 you will know that I found it for about 20k. I will even let you drive it brother. But wear a hat because we dont want other christians judging us because we… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
January 4, 2018 8:01 AM

Amen Ed H ! I am a car guy too , my dream is a 58 corvette convertible , white with red seats and it will have to be a lot less than 20,000 . I meant no offence , I am just concerned for those investing without a word or for the wrong reasons , that trap has gotten me in the past and it is very beguiling and easy to justify in ones own mind and the hour is late and the darkness greater and I would spare my brothers & sisters this trial . I did not mean to offend or judge your walk , forgive me for using you as an example & I pray GODs Will for you & yours .

Ed H
Ed H
January 4, 2018 8:19 AM

John,
No worries brother. I have read some of your comments and know your heart brother. Money does change people the lack of it or too much.
A 58 convertible white with red. Nice below 20k that would be a miracle. I tell you what John im going to start praying that very car crosses your path brother. With the Lord you never know what could happen. First year 4 headlights, value for good should be around 45-50k. So yah 20k is a miracle. Im on it.

Marilee Alm
January 3, 2018 3:41 AM

“God has called us to do the impossible. There is no security in what God is doing, only in who God is. We need to rest in the consistant nature of God. The testimony of God living in our hearts, will drive us to obey. ”

For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Malachi 3:6

The Nature Of God by Ruth Fazal with Graham Cooke

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 4, 2018 3:29 AM
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 15, 2018 2:14 AM
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 13, 2018 1:34 PM

New word from Bette Stevens:

“2018 and Beyond (Some Hard Content)”

word begins at 3:20 mark