“Strategies are being made in secret between these two powers.”

“There is a plumb line. There is a plumb line that is being drawn in the Spirit. You may not readily see it, but it is there. That line is a demarcation that would show you a border, a place, where you must not enter. A plumb line is set for various reasons, and yet in this case, a line must be drawn in the Spirit to show you what is right and what is wrong.

For you have entered a time frame where the winds have blown over through the annals of time, boundary lines which were at first drawn. The earth has boundary lines that separate the land from the sea. There are lines drawn that separate your countries. But there are other lines that are not seen and yet they exist in the Spirit.

For there are portals in places upon this earth where the angels have come and gone through the millennia of time. And I tell you that in these last days those portals have widened. There is much activity going on in these spheres. There are combat forces at work that are making their devious plans. Their orders have come down through Lucifer himself; and they have met with various leaders throughout the globe. There is a plan they are devising and it has been whispered in the ears of some in the Russian camp. And then these same fallen angels have gone with their message to others in the Chinese camp. And so, strategies are being made in secret between these two powers. It all began first with a whisper in their ear; it all began first with a devious plan by the enemy. And then the plan is formulated. And now that plan is forming from a seed that will in one day, come to fruition. For you see, their plan is to invade your land.

This is the way the enemy of your souls works. He whispers first as an idea or a plan. And then over time that idea grows in your heart. Many of you aren’t even aware of the things he has whispered to you. The reason is because you haven’t been able to distinguish between his voice and mine.

And you see, just as there are certain portals in the earth, there are also certain portals within you. That is where the enemy of your souls can enter through. But you can keep those portals clean before the enemy. You can keep the entrance free from debris.”

Scripture References:

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord; I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies: my house shall be built in it, saith the Lord of hosts, and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem. (Zachariah 1:16)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Melissa M
Melissa M
March 1, 2018 7:45 AM

I have been reading several prophecies over the years that have to do with an invasion coming to our shores and land here in the USA. I often wonder how all this will be? I know God’s timing is outside of time so to speak – but with the seals of the book of Revelation being opened and all the judgments that will pour out on the earth- I often wonder where the “invasion” fits in? I have read of FEMA camps that are to house Christians and much persecution to come. We must keep our eyes on Christ and always have a repentant heart and walk humbly watching and waiting . May God have mercy on us all- especially our infants and children .

Ken L
Ken L
March 1, 2018 5:16 PM

Melissa, I have wondered the same, because all these events seem to happen on a normal day just like any other day which really boggles my mind. My best guess is one thing will happen then after some years things returned to normal then something else major happens.

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
March 2, 2018 4:07 AM

Ken L ,Sorry brother but thats not the way this works out. Once this starts there is NO return to normal unless you mean nuclear fall out is normal.i believe the map as the LORD showed me 80% of the current U.S. will be uninhabitable. The water will be worthless There will be no in between years either, this will escalate event upon event in a domino type quick fall. Satan wont take a breather or vacation. This is not the time for best guessing we need to shift into prayer warrior mode and be bleeding our knees from seeking HIM that is what should be normal.
When they say “peace and safety”….
1 Thessalonians 5:3
Years ago as the LORD began sharing and showing me future prophetic events one phrase always stuck out the most. ” i wish we could just go back to how it used to be” “i wish we could go back to normal”
This will be our NEW NORMAL because we did not heed HIM! So seek JESUS now while HE may be found

Jeff
Jeff
March 1, 2018 7:25 AM

US has been constantly provoking,sanctioning and humiliating the two nations for quite sometime. This century could have been America’s if these two were co opted. This is President Putin from today’s RT regarding new nuclear missile Sarmat.
Putin told the Federal Assembly that Russia had begun working on ways to counter American anti-missile capabilities as early as 2004 – but that Washington had ignored Moscow’s warnings. “You will listen to us now,” he said.

Capable of carrying a wide range of nuclear weapons, the Sarmat system has virtually no range limit and will be able to attack across both the South and North Poles, Putin said.

Martin
Martin
March 1, 2018 3:08 AM

China and Russia make a deal described on “The Hand of Help ” website, “Dreams and Visions”.
All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, “We’re sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America.”

Brother Steven
March 1, 2018 7:21 PM

I think most of us have suspected things are going on behind the scenes, but when it’s written out for us to see and when we know our Nation deserves it, it’s seems more surreal. Fear would otherwise be the reaction to this, if we didn’t believe and trust that God is going to see us through not only this treachery, but all that’s slated against us.

Elizabeth Marie
March 1, 2018 10:29 AM

This goes along with the dream/vision of the ‘bear’ that I had the morning that Billy Graham died:

Stephen Gookin
March 2, 2018 12:45 AM

It is sad, to know these things are coming. I am sorrowful what fate awaits America in the coming years. Israel due to her rebellion was warned repeatedly, before God allowed foreign powers to overrun her. Now America it appears is seeing the same fate. What is not known, is how long do we have. I am presuming that the invasion of America will take place, and likely well within my lifetime. I wish it wasn’t going this way, I have been watching the morality of this nation disintegrate, from the 1980’s forward (Yes, i know its been going on long before that). So it appears we are at the place, to pray for this Nation, to lesson the Judgement, and that God will save all he can. Even if its just before they die. Oh, America, America, don’t you smell the danger coming your way. Oh, that you would come back to me, that I could forgive and heal your land. But you have chosen another Lover, indeed many lovers. None of which are me. I gave my Son for you. But you would not come to me. Why America, Why. Why have you forgotten your first love. Now your enemies will come to Ravage you, and destroy your Cities, your lands, and the factories that gave you such great wealth. And it will come to nothing. But I will save a Remnant. A chosen people. Those who will seek me in Spirit and in Truth. Oh, your greatness will be gone, but I will use you again. Oh, America come back to me, So I can heal you. America, come back to me, so I can cloth your Nakedness. America, come to me, so I can protect you! amen.

Brother Steven
March 3, 2018 7:26 PM

I am uneasy with the phrase “in coming years”……for I think it’s much closer than that…..2024 is less than 6 years away for that final eclipse and Judgement so I guess you could say…”in coming years”…..but I think real trouble….and heavy deep trouble will come to our Nation before 2024. Just sayin

Maria Conwell
March 2, 2018 8:19 PM

i agree with this and have been sensing it for years from the Lord.
This is true.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
March 1, 2018 9:30 PM

I prayed last night for the Lord to show me where we are at in the timeline of things. I very clearly had a dream of Trump in a vehicle, his driver got out and the next scene is Trump being held underwater by his driver standing of his shoulders. It was so clear I wanted to share.

First dream I ever had about Trump. The water was similar to the Lincoln memorial reflecting pool. Not deep, but doesn’t need to be. I felt that the Lord was warning all of us to pray for Trump. Regardless of your view on the President, Trump is our current leader and God can use whoever He desires to do His will. I know a lot of you are good at interpreting dreams but Trump is in danger is mainly what I took await. Feel free to post your interpretations. Perhaps the water represents the massive U.S. debt?

God Bless you all, surely we are getting close.

Elizabeth Marie
March 1, 2018 10:44 PM

Water can stand for the HOLY SPIRIT (John 7:37-39) or the WORD of GOD (Ephesians 5:26-27). If he was being ‘forced’ underwater, then it could mean he is being forced to do something spiritually that he doesn’t want to do. It could also mean that he is being forced to be something that he isn’t.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
March 1, 2018 10:12 PM

Hmm… first thing I thought of was one of those typical HS play on words that I often get in dreams. For example, is the Lord saying that “Trump is being driven under water?”

Doesn’t sound too positive to me.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
March 1, 2018 9:31 PM

Ugh! So many typos. Fat fingers on an iPad 👇

Steve
Steve
March 1, 2018 7:46 AM
Tracey
Tracey
March 1, 2018 4:42 PM

I can confirm this report, Steve.

“No one has listened to us,” he [Russian President Vladimir Putin] said. “You listen to us now.”

Putin boasts of new Russian nuclear weapons

If Vladimir Putin’s boasts about nukes are watertight, America will fall much quicker than even Rome did!

I pray that many will repent of the nation’s sins. And soon. Time is so short!

Bill
Bill
March 2, 2018 12:15 PM

Stephen; A couple years ago, I was told the US would be invaded on the west coast by China and on the east coast by Russia, simultaneously. Some of our brightest people will be taken back to China and Russia just like the Babylonian King did with Daniel, Shadrach Meshach and Abednago

Stephen Gookin
March 2, 2018 9:19 PM

Interesting. I don’t find it suprising, Also its what we did in Germany in World War II. The Spoils for Russia and the US was their Scientists….I wonder if that is why God pulled me out of the tech field, into a more mundane area….

Krista West
Krista
March 13, 2018 2:25 AM

It’s interesting to me that you say that because my husband is leaving engineering to become a teacher. Not that I believe being a teacher is mundane, but he feels a strong call to leave the field of engineering.