“The Storms Now Intensify Greatly, But I Am Your Captain and You Are Almost There”

stormy

After communion on December 25, 2016 in the evening, I was shown a ship without power in a very stormy and dark sea, no stars or moon to guide the ship, and I saw several men arguing about the situation. A few began to jump overboard, saying it was a hopeless situation and there could not possibly be any rescue. Two of them in particular were begging the despondent ones to not lose hope, to wait for help, and know the light would eventually shine again. I saw this vision repeatedly, and then the Lord began to speak to me.

“Remember the words that I have spoken to you so many times before, that it is always darkest before the dawn. I have prepared you for such a time as this, so do not underestimate or doubt what can and will be done through you, through My remnant church. You are here for this time and for this season for a very specific purpose, and I have also told you that the darkness would grow greater day by day. And although the darkness seems to surround you on all sides, there is still so much to come. You must not lose faith. Do not challenge the Father’s design. Do not question something that you have such a limited perception of. My greatest work is done in the midst of terrible darkness.

I promise you this, and one day soon you will see that this is My truth. You feel as if you are on ships with no captain, as the waters rage around you and the storm is now here, but remember My promises- I am your Captain. I am your Shepherd. I am your Light.  I never said I would remove you from the darkness. I said I would carry you through to the other side. You will see many abandon Me in this dark hour that has come upon the earth. Many will say there is no God, for the faith of everyone will be greatly tested, severely so, and only those who have chosen to know truth will stand. There is a work being done here that you cannot perceive in each and every soul. I will take you through the fires until all that is not of Me is burned away.

Greater is He who is in you, than he who is in the world. Know this in your hearts. You will overcome. My light will dispel all the darkness, but it must come through you. It must! There is no other way. How else will they see Me? How else will they know Me? You must testify of My truth. This is why you are here.  This is your purpose. You are here for Me to show them that I AM the Way.

Many will hate you as they hated Me. There is nothing new here, expect this, but you know in your hearts there is much more to this design than what you see and hear and experience each day. The storms will now intensify greatly. The hour is at hand.  As I have prepared you beforehand, you will see much. Pray for those who will curse Me. Pray for those who will deny My Name. Pray for those who will mock and scoff and vilify the only One who was ever sinless. They are already doing this, but the persecution will increase and become very intense, and My Name will not be revered.

I have My chosen though, My special ones, who fear their God and will hold fast to the end and great will be their reward. You must not give up hope. You must have courage and stand firm through the most difficult part of this journey, and it will be difficult. But I have this. I have all of this in My hands, and I have already seen you through the outcome. Remember to keep the Kingdom perspective. Only I know the hearts of every man, so please understand that a greater work is being done, but you must persevere. It is as an army that has trained and trained and trained more for a battle they feel will never come. They become weary and discouraged and want to use their techniques and experiences to walk out what they have been trained to do, and that day will come, I assure you. It will come, but you must not grow weary in the process. You are most vulnerable at the time when you become weary and discouraged. Remember, the weapons of your warfare are not carnal. Bind these spirits that would serve to keep you downtrodden and weak in faith. These are not of Me. Yes, I do allow them. I allow them to show you who your strength is. There is nothing you can do within yourself. You have no power, no authority, no strength outside of Me. This is why I allow these things. This will make you a better soldier.

I am closer than ever before. Please know this in your hearts. I would not say this if it were not so. I truly am present with you in every moment. You are almost there My loves, almost there! And you have much support in the Kingdom. Many have gone before and pray for you. They also have seen you through. So, continue to hunger and thirst for righteousness and holiness, and stay on My narrow path, and soon, soon I will bring you home. But, let us gather the lost first, for I wish that not one would perish. I love you all.

I love you.”

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 46:5
5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Psalm 139:12
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Isaiah 42:16
16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Psalm 14:1
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

John 1:5
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Luke 6:28
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Hebrews 3:14
14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

1 Corinthians 2:11
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Matthew 5:6
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Kathleen Nelson
December 30, 2016 12:41 pm

To any one who has been threw so much that you could not even function right, I was hurt emotionally, spiritually ,it was a mess.I knew Jesus, but I in a spiritual abuse by spirits.
I was at my end,I couldn’t even read the bible.
So,sooo much more went on in my life
but I’ll just say the one and only Great one ,that beautiful Father of mine
Showed me a vision (this is very touching )of Jesus carrying me on his knees threw a muddy clay swamp.
I want to tell anyone who ever has a time when they are feeling they are defeated
Just know Jesus is in control
I’m still on the healing rout but I feel more happy and see things differently
When I was so week Y O U were strong for me

Smom
Smom
December 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Wow, that is amazing.

January 1, 2017 11:10 am

Kathleen,
Thanks for that beautiful testimony.
Hopefully, if you still need deliverance, the Lord will lead you to the right place to have that thoroughly accomplished.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 1, 2017 5:10 pm

Peggy, you have a wonderful gift of encouragement. Are you a minister? God bless.

January 1, 2017 9:09 pm

Thanks Lydia. I’m a retired music teacher and church musician.

January 1, 2017 9:10 pm

That is retired church musician, also.

Kathleen Nelson
January 1, 2017 5:32 pm

Thanyou sweet Peggy A.

JDB
JDB
January 2, 2017 7:54 am

Here is a message that the Lord gave Jeff Byerly for 2017

Anon
Anon
January 1, 2017 8:31 pm

I need this.

Patricia Owens
January 4, 2017 6:39 am

Wonderful dear! Thanks for sharing. God bless and love you and yours…order the book He and i by Gabrielle Bossis….amazon.com has it – it is the most AWESOME reading on Jesus’ love next to the Bible!! It will wow you and fill you with such peace as you have never known in loving our Lord Jesus …P

Suzanne
December 30, 2016 6:25 am

Dear Julie, I wanted to confirm this word. Thank you so much and thank you dear Lord Jesus. I had just finished reading Ezekiel chapter 14 which moved me to tears of repentance and thanksgiving. I turned to Z3 and read your word and my face just lit up….I love how He does that!!!! Z3 family please read Ez 14 also as further confirmation to this word. I also want to thank James and this family for the love and edification that happens here. The Lord led me here several months ago when I couldn’t deny this sense of urgency in my heart. I went online because I needed to know if there was anyone else sensing what I was….I have been here ever since drawing comfort and further understanding to what is going on. There’s so much I want to share….But for now, I just ask for prayer because I finally had the courage to leave my church family of 5 years (except for 1 sister, they don’t even know it yet because I made the decision this past week). I think it’s the scariest thing I’ve ever done. The Lord is doing so much in me….I need prayer to stand firm against doubts cast from within the body. I love you Z3ers.

December 30, 2016 9:54 pm

Also, as far as doubts cast from within the Body, remember that you don’t owe anyone an explanation. You can be vague and/or brief. It is imperative that we follow as led individually. That’s something no-one else can decide for you.

In the end you will serve them (potentially) and/or any others in your path by following your individual directions from the Holy Spirit. Keep in mind that people often have a mind-set about you— they’ve assigned you a particular place in their “world.” Most often, they don’t like that to be “shattered.” Do not let that human weakness intimidate you or keep you from your course.

Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
December 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Adonai Almighty, King Yeshua and Holy Spirit – We Praise your Name and thank you for the many gifts that you are imparting to us. We pray that your Name will remain Holy and yearn for the fullness of your Kingdom to arrive here on earth. We lift up Suzanne and a multitude of others that you are drawing closer to you by the power of your Holy Spirit. Glorious God please fill them with your Spirits as described in Isaiah 11:2-3. All glory, honour and power to You, for alone your Son, the Prince of Peace, is worthy to rule. Amen.

Philippians 4:1 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) So, my brothers, whom I love and long for, my joy and my crown, my dear friends, keep standing firm in union with the Lord.

Suzanne
December 30, 2016 7:29 pm

Amen and amen! Thank you Stephen!

December 30, 2016 9:50 pm

Suzanne,
Prayers are with you on leaving your church family. Undoubtedly, fellowship is nice, but if the Holy Spirit is not in charge, it has simply been a social meeting.
Nothing of lasting value is accomplished without the anointing, and leadership of the Holy Spirit. I can assure you that God will bless you for obeying if He is leading you out of even this pleasant group.

Remember, Jesus chose 3 to go up with Him on the Mountain of Transfiguration.
If we really want to see Jesus in deeper aspects of Glory, we must often take that lonely and difficult walk to go up higher. It will, however, be WORTH IT!!

Suzanne
December 31, 2016 6:43 pm

Peggy A., thank you very much for your encouragement and guidance. The Lord knows just what I need and I love Him and you for your words. Everything you said in both comments were spot on for my situation and exactly what I needed to hear. A couple months ago I thought this was the direction I was suppose to go and when I told my pastor I was leaving because I sensed a pulling away, he told me I was under spiritual attack if I wasn’t being led to another “church”. As I often do, I doubted my decision and believed that word so I did not stay. However, I just haven’t been able to shake this pulling away. Though I love my church family very much I believe this is right. If it isn’t the right decision, our Father in His unlimited grace will redirect me for he is always faithful even when I am not. Bless you Peggy!

December 31, 2016 7:46 pm

Suzanne,
You may be very inspired by this super movie/documentary “The Last Reformation- 2016- Full Movie.” This shows how the real Church should look to a great extent. That Church is a return to the Book of Acts where people gather to be trained to GO OUT. Torben Sondergaard of Denmark was inspired to start this movement. I know someone in Florida that recently attended a three-day workshop by him. She vouched for the presence of the Holy Spirit and miracles that happened. Her husband and two young sons ages 9 and 7 were Baptized and came up instantly speaking in the Prayer Language, for example.

I have also read several of his books. House Churches will be the way of the future very soon. Any Born Again believer is qualified to start one.
One of his books gives great tips (through his own experience) with House Churches, but I don’t recall the title just now. Very soon we will see the visible Apostate Church and the underground House Churches of true believers. There’s no reason that you couldn’t start one yourself for a few close friends. Where two or more are gathered, there He is in the midst.
(….just ideas to pray about).

Plus, there are really good sermon resources online right now. Pastor Charles Lawson. Pastor Benjamin Faircloth. Z3 News articles that could be watched and discussed in the home with like-minded believers.

Roberta
Roberta
January 2, 2017 6:25 pm

Hi, Peggy. Thanks for the link(s) to Torben’s work. I’ve “registered” via the website’s message board and contacted one other couple in my area (I hope in my area) to see what is next. But THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the information you’ve posted.

January 2, 2017 8:53 pm

Roberta,
I am excited for the spiritual possibilities in front of you. The end-times church will CERTAINLY return to the first church, FULL CIRCLE. We will see a return to an underground church/ house church movement just like in the Book of Acts! It’s a good idea to start preparing for this certainty as soon as possible, as led by the Holy Spirit!

Shammah
January 1, 2017 1:18 pm

Wow, thank you for posting about The Last Reformation site and Torben Sondergaard’s work, I had not heard of this work before and am so excited to find this and learn more/partake!
Thank you!!!

January 1, 2017 1:48 pm

Shammah,
You’re very welcome. He has some books available on amazon.com, too. As I said, I have a first hand testimony from someone that attended a 3 day workshop in the U.S. That person happens to have a strong prophetic gift and is also a Z3 Author (not Linda Clay or Bette Stevens, though). All I can say is I think she was very “blown away” by the experience which included immediate experience in going out into the streets to lay hands on “the sick”— with RESULTS!

Suzanne
December 31, 2016 7:58 pm

Peggy, I will check out the documentary if I can find it on Youtube or Amazon Prime (I don’t have cable)….and wow, I just said to my 13 yr. old daughter yesterday that we would be having our on worship service at home until the Lord shows me another direction. I just purchased grape juice and have unleavened tortillas so that we may come to the Lord’s table too….I will continue to pray on this and seek the Lord’s direction. Thank you again dear sister. 🙂

December 31, 2016 8:32 pm

Suzanne,
Here are two links through LINDA CLAY (Z3 Author)
“Getting Ready for Heavenly Appointed Strategic Alliances”

“Launching Prayers for Heavenly Strategic Alliances”

I am a living testimony on this. God has connected me with just the right people at just the right times, especially since 2012. Many times it’s been people not at all in my state in the U.S.

Well, what He did for me, He’ll do for you or anyone else. Pray and believe. It’ll be amazing!

December 31, 2016 8:26 pm

Suzanne,
You’re very welcome. Check my comment just above your last comment. I should have supplied the link at the BOTTOM of the comment. Also, Torben has a series of “Lessons”— Like 1-20 or something that could be very helpful in the mindset of return to the Church of the Book of Acts.

Suzanne
December 31, 2016 10:52 pm

Yes, I had a “duh” moment….thank you! I’ve just finished watching the documentary. It explains so much of what I’ve been going through!! My hands/fingers were tingling during the entire thing and still are. Something that happens to me now since the Holy Spirit manifested to me in an unusual way (at least to me) this past July.
I am blown away…Your words and what you’ve been showing me is like you know me and what I’ve been going through these last several months. I just want to cry right now…but I’m too excited so I’m not going there! I know the Lord is working out my fears and doubts. I just need to keep pressing in, asking, seeking and knocking.

December 31, 2016 11:01 pm

Oh, Praise His Glorious Name, Suzanne!
Wow, tingling hands and fingers!
I get the chills/ God bumps. Isn’t it great to get the Holy Spirit manifestation/confirmation? Also, so happy to be of service to you through Him. Glory to His Name!

Sandra
Sandra
January 1, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi Suzanne,
Here is a link to the world map of people following/taking part in the last reformation movement. Maybe you could find someone in your area to connect with?

If you have Facebook, they also have “the last reformation groups” for different areas (countries, states, etc…). People will post their experiences, plan meet ups to go out on the streets together, ask for or give advice/tips for healings, deliverance, street evangelizing, etc… It is very encouraging to follow!

I share lots of their videos on my Facebook so that people know this stuff really happens. I particularly like the youtube channel called “Windsor on fire”.

Suzanne
January 2, 2017 4:52 pm

Thank you so very much Sandra. I had just looked at the link to the map BEFORE I got your post, but was so tired decided to turn in for the night. I saw your post and got right out of bed and sure enough there is one person that lives in the next town over!! I am excited to learn more and talk with someone who has the same desire and sense of urgency. I am praying about this but plan on reaching out. Thank you for the encouragement! God bless you!

January 1, 2017 10:48 pm

Here are six great lessons full of personal application from the Book of Genesis. I would recommend the 3 part Baptism of the Holy Spirit series below as FIRST priority, though.

January 1, 2017 10:45 pm

Here are some excellent videos: Baptism of the Holy Spirit, Parts 1, 2, and 3.
Make sure you click on the 1 hour and over version of each part and not the short “excerpts.”

Suzanne
January 2, 2017 4:56 pm

Hi Peggy, I will check these links out too! I know I have been baptized into the Spirit though none of the gifts have manifested to me…I am absolutely sure that I am the one that’s hindering what God wants to do because of my own doubts. Thank you and bless you!!

January 2, 2017 11:41 pm

That is my Pastor teaching……an amazing teacher, and anointed by the Holy Spirit. The series of current study is none other than “The Gifts of the Spirit.” Unfortunately, I don’t see them on Youtube, but they are available through the Web-site on CD’s. The problem is, I don’t believe they show the whole series clearly on the web-site.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 2, 2017 11:08 pm

Peggy,
About 20 years ago I dreamed I was in a house church and we were deep in prayer. We were all being sent out in the power of the spirit to carry the gospel into the streets. I long for that day. I believe it is near.

January 2, 2017 11:38 pm

Awesome, Lydia. Also, that’s amazing that you dreamed this 20 years ago. Thanks much for sharing.

Suzanne
December 31, 2016 6:45 pm

meant to say …”believed that word so I stayed.”

December 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Thanks for sharing that Suzanne. You are not alone!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 30, 2016 7:11 am

Thanks Julie. I was shown by God one time as I was going through a bad time and was asking why things were not going right, and God showed me a ship in the storm and how I was trying to drive the ship against the wind and then God said turn loose and let my wind carry you and you won’t struggle anymore. That was a light bulb moment again. God always has a better way even in the storm.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
December 30, 2016 7:54 am

Good morning Julie,
Bless you for this word of peace in the storm!
I’m so encouraged by z3 and miss it when I am called away from reading .
We are indeed connected by the web—“net” , hand of God .
We have the privilege of attending our place on the “net” to bring in the fish
and when God is ready He will pull us ALL up!

December 30, 2016 9:11 am

Beautiful and inspired thoughts, Kathy!

Peachey
Peachey
December 31, 2016 5:12 am
I know this will sound strange, but Jesus gave me a very beautiful dream about judgement. I cannot remember the first part of the Dream. Flowers, the handwriting is on the wall. Do not be afraid. I saw a lady (angel) painting a mural of flowers upon three walls. Their was one main corridor, and two others that branched off from it. The corridors were different lengths. The angel was paint three murals of flowers. One on each wall. The most beautiful pure colors I had ever seen, greens, pinks, yellows, blues, etc. I think there were four petals to each flower, evenly spaced apart. I was mainly drawn to the colors. Each flower had a connecting vine to the flower next to it. It was absolutely beautiful. The first time I looked at the walls only a small portion had been drawn covering the walls length wise. The second time I looked, double the amount of flowers had been painted. This morning when I woke up several scriptures came to me. “And why take thought for rainment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin; and yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.” Matt 6:28. He will see us to an expected end. We strive so much, when we need to rest in him. He will provide for us, and create us to be the person he designs us to be. The handwriting on the wall that indicated judgement was coming. Yet because of the beauty of the flowers, there was nothing to fear. Fear was removed from my heart. There is another scripture that says “His hands have made me and fashioned me.” Psalms 119:73 Then he gave… Read more »
Peachey
Peachey
December 31, 2016 5:20 am

I know that their are others who do not live in the United States that read this. I feel led to say you should consider joining this fast for your own nation, as Satan is trying to destroy all countries.

One of the things he has had me consider lately was fasting for his will, not what I would have him to do for this nation, as he sees everything that is going on. God bless.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
December 31, 2016 11:08 am

Peachey, thank you. I had planned a 10 day liquid fast but I will join this 21 day fast as our nation needs much prayer following its actions towards Israel. Also need to interceed for me and my family. I do not feel ready for the days that are coming :/

Peachey
Peachey
December 31, 2016 1:21 pm

40 years ago I went through some very horrible things. In fact the Lord spoke and said to me, “How can anything good, happen out of anything so bad.” When the Lord says it is bad, it is bad. The Lord gives you the grace you need, at the time you need it. You don’t need it before then.

He will manifest the reality of his presence to such a degree, it would be unbelievable words to you now, even if I tried to explain it. I promise you, he will be there for you. I had manifestations of his spirit constantly. He brought people to me when I needed them. He made supernatural provision for me. He even protected me from a crazy person who had a gun pointed at me, who was ranting and raving. He will do all this for you.

The scripture he gave me during that time was, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not to thy own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he will bring it to pass.” He keeps his promises. He carries us in his arms, when we can not walk, or stand. Sometimes all we can do is cry out “Jesus” and he is there. He supernaturally gives us his strength to endure, I know, I have been there and lived through it. You will endure until the end, never fear. God bless you.

Chelle
Chelle
January 1, 2017 12:48 am

Thank you for sharing that Peachey. Beautiful.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
December 31, 2016 8:36 pm

That was a beautiful word Peachey!

Nancy Trimble
January 1, 2017 1:42 pm

I woke up early this morning about 2:56 not really able to sleep, then went back to sleep and after I got up later, just had and still have this uneasy feeling in my spirit. Does anybody else feel this today? I certainly didn’t feel like celebrating last night, and a grey gloomy fog was out this morning and still hanging on. Is is just me? I can’t help but feel something is coming soon.

Sharon S
Sharon S
January 1, 2017 4:00 pm

I too feel like something is imminent and keep watching for it. If I am wrong then I have totally missed it. I love all the good prophecies being given but seem to have a check in my spirit. I am a person of faith and certainly not a person of doom and gloom but I feel we on America have some hard days ahead of us.

Ben
Ben
January 1, 2017 2:05 pm

Yes. I was up between 2:15-3:05 CST this morning with an uneasiness as well. I prayed and the two words that came were, “Do not walk in the way of sinners.” and “Follow Jesus.” This corresponded with our pastor’s sermon this morning out of Deuteronomy 11.

Antwon
Antwon
January 1, 2017 7:25 pm

Yes i can relate. Outside of the major gun fire. Then two death before 3pm today. But the main things was how dark and grey our skies are. Also at 5pm our sky is pitch black.

LISA
LISA
December 31, 2016 8:23 am
Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
December 30, 2016 8:40 am

Thank you Julie. God will truly guide our ships in the midst of the storm. The storms are not going away. They will intensify. I don’t care to go into all the details but my life has been especially tumultuous at times. God has showed me that those storms, some of which I had no control over and some of which I helped create by poor decisions, he has used them all to help prepare me for the hour we find ourself in. Many will fall, many will abandon him thinking he has abandoned us but there are a select group who will cry out to him and the Lord has showed me he has prepared fishers of men that are going to fish during this dark stormy hour. God bless you.

Jan
Jan
December 30, 2016 6:59 am

Even as we read your post the Obama administration is trying to start a war with Russia. There have been so many times in the last year I have found myself crying out to God “why is this happening?” It is tough not allowing myself to become weary and discouraged. Yet God does respond to my questions about what is happening because he does not want to lose any of his children. I know that when I feel myself weakening I must go to the Lord and ask for his help to stay strong.

December 31, 2016 10:58 pm

Here are the words to the Hymn “Be Still My Soul.”
They are good words to keep in mind as we face the coming year, 2017.
(sung to the tune FINLANDIA; music composed by Jean Sibelius)

“Be Still, My Soul”

by Catharina von Schlegel, 1697-?
Translated by Jane Borthwick, 1813-1897

1. Be still, my soul; the Lord is on thy side;
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain;
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change He faithful will remain.
Be still, my soul; thy best, thy heavenly, Friend
Through thorny ways leads to a joyful end.

2. Be still, my soul; thy God doth undertake
To guide the future as He has the past.
Thy hope, thy confidence, let nothing shake;
All now mysterious shall be bright at last.
Be still, my soul; the waves and winds still know
His voice who ruled them while He dwelt below.

3. Be still, my soul, though dearest friends depart
And all is darkened in the vale of tears;
Then shalt thou better know His love, His heart,
Who comes to soothe thy sorrows and thy fears.
Be still, my soul; thy Jesus can repay
From His own fullness all He takes away.

4. Be still, my soul; the hour is hastening on
When we shall be forever with the Lord,
When disappointment, grief, and fear are gone,
Sorrow forgot, love’s purest joys restored.
Be still, my soul; when change and tears are past,
All safe and blessed we shall meet at last.