Stellar Lumens (XLM) moving up fast

Just two weeks ago on December 28, Stellar Lumens (XLM) were trading at $.21. Just a few days later on January 4, XLM spiked up 346% to $.938 cents before retracing back down 53% to $.44 cents. Now new prophetic insights indicate it’s ready to blast off again. (Source: Bitscreener.com)

Stellar Lumens (XLM) are a crypto currency whose goal it to reduce the transaction costs and times of traditional payment systems by building a global network to facilitate cross-border payments. The payment system is backed by IBM and is already being used by banks around the world to send payments much faster than traditional systems. Payments are sent in Lumens, which are then converted into local fiat currency as needed. However, Lumens are expected to be a temporary solution that will be replaced when central banks launch their own crypto currencies. IBM’s VP of Blockchain, Jesse Lund, told Fortune he predicts central banks will launch their currencies with one year.(Source: Fortune.com)

On January 10, Z3 News Contributor Christopher Harris shared an urgent dream he received regarding XLM.

Hi everyone, just wanted to bring up two dreams I had this morning. The first was that I was with my friend and we were looking at the Cryptopia trading screen and we had apportioned half of our ETN investment (I was all in with ETN) to urgently try to buy the coin Stellar Lumens (XLM). I knew the name and the abbreviation XLM in the dream and I was clicking through Cryptopia urgently looking for it to try to buy it. When I woke up I checked and realised Cryptopia doesn’t have it.

This is a coin I have seen on the top 10 but have never clicked on it or looked at it, I didn’t even know what it was about (but I remembered the name and abbreviation in my dream exactly). Anyway the dream was that basically I was trying to move half of my ETN investment into Stellar XLM as soon as I could as I felt I had knowledge the coin was about to go up a lot.

What Christopher saw in his dream has already started coming to pass, which explains why he was shown to have a sense of urgency. At the time he posted his comment about 26 hours ago, XLM was at .00003442 BTC. It has already moved up to .00004703 BTC, which is a 36% increase in one day!

Back on December 13, 2017, Z3er Maria Conwell was already sharing her revelatory insights regarding XLM, confirming what Christopher saw. She posted, “XLM I believe will also go to the moon. In my spirit, I heard that it will.” She later received clarification on what that means and shared the following comment, “The impression from the Lord originally to me was that it would go to the moon, the update on what that means is it will go up to the $40 range.”

Neither Christopher nor Maria shared any dates for when XLM prices will reach the top, but if the prediction shared by IBM’s VP of Blockchain, Jesse Lund, is correct, XLM’s life expectancy is less than one year, which means it would reach $40 sometime this year. In that scenario, it would be important to liquidate XLM coins when they reach that price.

Prophetic insights often provide partial incomplete information and interpretations that might not be accurate. This information is provided for educational purposes and is not a recommendation for investing.

M. Hill
M. Hill
January 12, 2018 12:36 PM

God communicates to us through our dreams. I honor dreams and hold my sleep in high regard as I consider it part of my quiet time since God is communicating with me. I can’t help but feel as though these Cryptocurrency posts are a distraction and/or your dreams are meant for you specifically. While you’re dreaming about cryptocurrency, which is what you have been focusing on in your waking life, God has given me a dream of the enemy’s plans for Israel and we are called to pray about these things and releasing warring angels to fight.

Please don’t get caught up in distractions. As with all things, take these things to the Lord. The Holy Spirit will lead you.

Christopher Harris
January 12, 2018 8:27 PM

Dear Mr. Hill, I certainly don’t take away from the important roles of the body that are ongoing and very necessary in this time. I don’t always post them here (I do on my youtube) but I receive many dreams about spiritual battle and the war that is going on, and I do pray in this manner for the Lord releasing His angels. In any case, there are different roles in the body, and the provision of finances for the coming times may be something that is very important. The Lord showed me about Electroneum I believe so that these resources could be used for His purposes. All is essential in the body of Christ, the foot, the eye, the hand, the leg, all work together and without one we are incomplete. I can understand if you aren’t drawn to these things (I was opposed to them in the past), and I encourage all to go by the guidance of the Lord’s Spirit always. May God bless you.

ed h
January 12, 2018 3:48 PM

M Hill,
I have had dreams where I know I’m with a group from Z3.I have had 2 dreams where fish were involved. The first one was just me and Jesus, it was the best trade I have ever done in the markets. The last one was also about fish but this time was with Z3 group. If it happens as I dreamed we will be blessed more than what we can even carry.This is a verse Richard from Z3 shared with me yesterday
2 Cor. 9:11
You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

Jamie in Austria
Jamie in Austria
January 12, 2018 1:11 PM

Hi M,
I think you are right to a degree. In the end God gives us all different area’s of focus and we are to be faithful in that area He has put us in charge. The question is what then is this website the focus of? If it is a mix of really everything that people are sharing and are specifically prompted by the Lord to share. I think that is valid. I for one, know God has put me in this area in the future as my focus. i.e. finance for the Kingdom and I am always very cautious I am making the right steps, but the fact is as well “we all see in part, and know in part” and God will use each one of us to speak to the body in the area’s that need to be shared. In the end we can’t expect that the leg knows what the arm knows or is being shared. We must share, but with Gods guiding and I know I reacted very quick on this email but found I was already well positioned. Whereas, other notes on other topics or cryptos for example. I am more weary if my spirit doesn’t connect to it. So let us all keep focus on what God wants us to be doing and I think even though it might look like a lack of organisation, in the end it is the organisation of the Holy Spirit accordingly. All the best!

Julz
Julz
January 12, 2018 4:00 AM

Two days before Christopher shared his XLM dream I also received a word about allocating some cash I had into XLM. That same morning my son (10) wanted to be involved in what I was doing so I put him in front of my laptop with coinmarketcap open to all 1,000+ coins and told him to exercise his prophetic gift and tell me what we he thought we should invest in. He came back to me 30min later and said he felt we should invest in Stellar Lumens!

Thomas
Thomas
January 12, 2018 11:14 AM

My wife did the same thing when it was .17!

Sherry K
Sherry K
January 12, 2018 11:45 PM

M. Hill, thank you for your comment. It is exactly what I have been feeling. I have come to this website for years and am surprised how many days and days have been spent on the discussion of wealth alone. Surely our God has more to say in this day and time. Please understand I am not criticizing anyone but I have come to expect more from z3ers. God bless all of you.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
January 13, 2018 3:01 AM
Sherry K, since you and M. Hill have opened the subject………. I have been watching all this with interest. Definitely not my area. But regardless, I personally prayed about crypto currency, whether to get into it or not. The Lord said not, in my case. But He spoke to me about what some others were doing. A warning that unless He has expressly told us to get into it, don’t. There are a lot of people getting on board without even asking Him if they should and their whole attention has been caught up on trying to make money for some time. Meanwhile, the enemy is busy doing his business. They do not realize that money will not have the uses in the future that they think it will have. This supply of wealth will not be to rebuild the nation when it is destroyed, homes etc. In truth, the Lord needs no funds to further His Kingdom. He needs willing, submitted hearts. Those who have made spiritual preparations. The Lord gave me to understand that this crypto currency is going to be used for a specific purpose, for a select group. And the Lord is revealing to those who are in this group what that purpose is. What He did say is “Any gains made in these next few days before war breaks out will be for a certain few to get to the places where I will send them. ” Which I find so interesting. God certainly is doing something new, but not the same thing with everyone. These are both exciting and terrible days to be alive and we need to stay very close to the heart of God in order to get through this next time becore He comes back for us. May God bless and… Read more »
Cornelius
Cornelius
January 13, 2018 3:06 AM

Funny you should say this Alison. I was going to double down, and the Lord said:”Don’t be greedy”

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 12, 2018 7:35 PM

COB update
heads up…I think it is about to pop higher

shalom

Rob Perrett
January 12, 2018 11:21 PM

I had a dream last night that was very bullish on COB. It was a bullish emotion and someone said to me, they’ve just hit all the newspapers. I then checked the price and it had moved a little but not much, I commented that there was still time to buy more. EOD. Yesterday I was asking God if I stay with COB or diversity more, I believe this dream is telling me to stay put for now.

Doc
Doc
January 12, 2018 9:56 PM

Phanuel, Ed
ETN, chart breaking downtrend line, measured to 25 which I think is close to what you guys were looking at. I’m thinking of how to get my old charting ta indicators into use with cryptos. Any thoughts?

Ed H
Ed H
January 14, 2018 12:37 PM

Doc,
Great question. I’m basically using trend and possible move percentages. Seems that most of the stock TA are almost worthless when these cryptos move so quickly. The one thing that has helped is following the volume on these. Also the high/low spread on the daily moves. XLR is a perfect example. Right now it is in a 10-20$ swing from about Jan 2. So set a high sell at the previous high and some low buys at just above the low. I bought a few yesterday at about 22$

If you have found any TA that work well please let us know.

Doc
Doc
January 15, 2018 12:36 AM

Ed,
I was talking with an old friend about the crypto markets and how they seemed to be supply/demand driven where that used to be the case with stocks and futures. The tide changed in the mid 2000’s and though we all adapted away from stocks , so did the manipulation. I ended my trading days in currencies and was amazed at what I was seeing from such a
Huge whale of a market. That said, the old TA seems to be working at first glance, but I hesitate to lean on my own understanding. My trading days were prior to me answering the call to Pastor, which I do now. I have asked the Lord if that previous life could have any Kingdom benefit , and I’m not sure yet. I appreciate what you and Phanuel are doing for the brothers and sisters here at Z3. I will try to do some overlay as Phanuel as spoken of, I liked certain indicators in fast moving markets that might play well, but only if He wants me to go that way. I truly want to help and it seems the fib targets and retraces are measuring well which pleases me for everyone. Elliot wave could also be beneficial, but again we can’t expect Supernatural results using worldly principles, and I’m speaking to myself and nobody else. The Lord equips us for every good work and the old ta might have been an equipping season. I’m rambling Ed, but I am praying for you and Phanuel to have supernatural wisdom in this area. That prayer goes for all here. God bless you all.

Ed H
Ed H
January 15, 2018 8:40 AM

Doc,
Thanks. Your past experience would be very helpful. Yes supply and demand is the driving force and those TA would be very helpful for following what the “herd” does.
Richard on here as well has ran some fibs and seem to be tracking very closely. Whatever the Lord leads you to do please pray for the wisdom we need to find, understand and hear from him to help others on here. I really feel that this is what he wants some of us doing right now.

Carolanne
Carolanne
January 12, 2018 8:04 PM

I am driving down the road with my man..the last 3 letters of the car’s plates in front of us are…XLM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jemba
Jemba
January 13, 2018 1:01 AM

Amazing testimony. Just love how God talks to us EVERY DAY through various means. Training our spirit man to be in tune with that communication takes being open to it. Somebody I know was driving with his wife when his wife got a phone call. As she was getting off the phone, he got ready to ask her who she was talking to. Then a car passed in front of him with a personalized license plate from Florida with the name Rob on it. Then he told, her “That was Rob from Florida” who called and he was right. He talks to us the same with trading or other issues.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 16, 2018 8:19 PM

Another video interview on Electroneum / Titanium partnership. Posted 11 Jan

ELECTRONEUM UPDATE – NEW 4 BIG EXCHANGES IN DAYS!!! TALKS ELECTRONEUM AND ITS GROWTH, CEO & FOUNDER MICHAEL STOLLAIRE OPENS UP ABOUT THE FUTURE OF ELECTRONEUM AND TITANIUM IN A NEW INTERVIEW. BIG PARTNERSHIPS.

Tera
Tera
January 13, 2018 7:05 AM

Electroneum will be available to trade on Next.exchange within three weeks according to a new announcement from their team.

Ryan
Ryan
January 12, 2018 9:11 AM

So thankful for this community and even more so for the Lord graciously revealing his wisdom to His body! Thank you Jesus!

Joel
January 12, 2018 10:17 AM

Please remember that there are two Stellar Lumens. One is STR for the parent company Stellar and the other is XLM for the coin “Lumens”. I have seen some people getting confused.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
January 12, 2018 11:13 AM

Joel. The only place I’ve seen STR is on Poloniex, and it’s the same as XLM–just an older abbreviation that they have not updated. However, I’d stay away from Poloniex. JR

Jamie in Austria
Jamie in Austria
January 12, 2018 4:32 AM

Wow, this is amazing as I was doing some analysis of the top 10 coins I want to follow in 2018 and thinking I should see which exchange they are falling on the most and with the heaviest volume. In the end, Binance was the exchange and I just opened an account yesterday and XLM is having the top volume with Binance. Praise the Lord as he is always numbering our steps!