Statue of Liberty Suddenly Overtaken By Tidal Waves

liberty_down

Yesterday morning, June 29 2016, upon waking, I was given a vision. I saw the Statue of Liberty in the United States being overtaken suddenly by tidal waves.

Everywhere around the statue was under water. The waves came fast and engulfed her until she was out of sight. I also saw types of containers and the word ‘cistern’ came to mind. They were man-made, placed all over the world, and filled with water representing the power and strength that man feels he has built for himself. These cisterns were cracking, pieces dropping to the ground as their substance poured out, then disintegrated completely.

From the Throne of God, Father then showed me living water being poured out like never before in great measure, while He smiled upon His remnant. This living water is radically transforming His remnant into a glorified people, each one receiving a beautiful crystal like pitcher of this living water that is poured in and through the Bride member, and then from there onto all who they minister to. This living water is actually made up of millions of tiny jewels, radiant and brilliant and intricately designed, treasures beyond measure from the Kingdom of Heaven for this time of now, and with this outpouring, His Bride is illuminated and appears transparent.

WORD FROM YAHUSHUA THAT FOLLOWED:

It is I dear one, the Lamb that was slain, now come as the roaring Lion. It is I, your Redeemer, He who ever lives to intercede for you and for all men. It is I, the Supreme King and Counselor to all. Hear Me sweet child, as I desire your focus to be acute and your perception sharp.

A great and mighty outpouring is upon My people. Kingdoms and nations once mighty and powerful will fall, as they are not built on My foundations, but they are built on the greed, lust, and idolatry of man in his pride. I announce this day, open wide your arms My chosen ones, reach Heavenward and lift your eyes to your King, His Majesty!

It brings great joy to Me and to My Father, and all of Heaven gathers for this great and glorious outpouring reserved for this time of now. This is your latter day outpouring, and this that I bestow upon you serves to draw many, many of the lost to Me so We may then usher in the new Kingdom upon this earth.

I have been preparing a set-apart people, a sanctified assembly, a holy people to carry out My mandates, anchoring them here in this place, as the systems of this world crumble. Hold fast My people to all I have taught you and My laws which have been written upon your hearts.

My true remnant church know who they are. To the world, they are no one. They are the homeless, the downtrodden, the persecuted, and the outcast. They are My shut away ones, the ones who the world shuns, and the ones overlooked. Many of My true Bride are the homemakers, the lowly in the world’s eyes, those doing jobs and tasks that the proud would never consider doing. These are the ones closest to My heart, because they are pure in heart, because every simple and small task they perform is for My glory, and to advance My Kingdom. These contrite and humble ones do not seek recognition here but rest in the knowing that they have the highest honor in My Kingdom because they have given Me their all. These ones are the passionately weak ones for My fire burns hotly within them and they are violently desperate for Me and Me alone. Truly I tell you, the first shall be last and the last shall be first.

To you My loves, My precious jewels, I have brought you out of the world to bring you into My heart. You have been patient and long-suffering for so long. I say to you now, arise! Rise and stretch forth your arms to receive the glorious latter day rain outpouring I have reserved for you for this time. I am ready to cause you to work great and mighty exploits in My name.

Much, much chaos now ensues. You who walk in complete faith and trust in Me shall not be shaken nor shall you be moved. As the world succumbs to the recompense due her because of her gross sin, My shining ones rise to glory, your faces transforming to Mine, the Shining One, radiating the unconditional love of a Father for His children.

You will transcend this realm and all its earthly boundaries and limitations, stepping into immortality, while yet still here in this realm. This is a mystery that My Bride understands, as she has taken My wisdom into her heart and has readied herself and My vessels, her bodies, as My sanctuaries.

Prepare to receive unto Me the lost and the inconsolable, the broken and the battered. My love through you is the healing balm they require and the only remedy for the pain they will experience due to all I release in judgment upon the earth. Salvation will be nearer to these ones suffering than it ever was before.

Give them My heart. So great a gift, so simple a message to bring them. Unconditional love is and always has been the saving life force, along with the gift that My blood sacrifice offers and its redeeming power. Profound, truly, and all encompassing.

Ready yourselves My army, ready yourselves. The time is come.

YAHUSHUA

Daniel 2:21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

Joel 2:23

23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

Hosea 6:3

3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

James 5:7

7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Hebrews 8:10

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Psalm 4:3

3 But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.

Joshua 3:5

5 And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the Lord will do wonders among you.

1 Corinthians 1:27

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Matthew 5:5,8

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Exodus 20:2

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Leviticus 26:13

13 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.

Daniel 11:32

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

Malachi 4:2

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

1 Corinthians 15:53-55

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Isaiah 61:1-3

1The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Romans 13:11

11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

1 Timothy 1:5

5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
June 30, 2016 8:30 am

I believe every anointed, Spirit filled believer is sitting on the edge of their seat right now as the Holy Spirit witnesses to us, “It’s time!” All my senses seem heightened, like being at the start line of a race, waiting to hear the gun shot to begin! The whole world is groaning in travail, waiting for the manifestation of the Sons of God.

Come soon Lord Jesus!

mark
June 30, 2016 12:56 pm

AMEN! In complete agreement, exactly how i’ve been feeling for awhile now, READY and anxious with EXCITEMENT!

sherry
sherry
July 1, 2016 8:48 am

Yes, just this week I had a short dream where I, along with “another person”was in a room with many folks. There was a young man who caught my attention and I went to him to tell him of Jesus. He received Him quickly with great joy, along with the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Immediately he left and went to another part of the room and I saw him sharing with another. At that moment, I knew time had run out and there was no longer any time left to witness…………

Rachel Baxter
June 30, 2016 6:20 am

Julie – My heart leaps with joy at the releasing of this word. I feel this in my very bones. This is the Day the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it! We praise Him for the preparation of our hearts and the pruning of our branches to make us ready to receive the latter rain in this season, that we may go forth according to His plans and purposes to bring in the great harvest. Thank you Jesus!

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
June 30, 2016 4:45 am

Awesome word Julie. Yes, I sense too that our days of freedom in our beloved America are numbered but that the Lord has prepared his bride to do great exploits. These won’t be recognized by the world but they will be by the saints and by heaven. Awesome times. Times that the patriarchs and prophets, the ancient men and women of faith longed to see – the consummation of the ages and the latter rain.

ray whalley
ray whalley
July 5, 2016 9:34 am

I think more of the World are seeing already. The saints are waiting in the highways and byeways blessings

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
July 5, 2016 10:50 am

I agree Ray. That’s where the majority are. Isaiah 66 tells us a nation will be born in a day. Imagine that.

ray whalley
ray whalley
July 5, 2016 11:29 am

Maybe its a tidal wave of Coming Full of the Holt Ghost not ruling anything out, I am justy sitting here watching the Lord bring down the world government’s. this is only the beggining. I am just both Scared excited and hurt for the people that are going to see everything they believe turned around I think the we are all closer to God then we think. Humans have created the world we live in. We are made from God ,spirit, We do create I for one just didn’t know it. I am only saying what’s in my heart not having a go at anyone. I feel we are waiting in the city at the moment. I can’t wait for that mighty rushing wind.

SusanY
June 30, 2016 9:48 am
Hi my Brothers and Sisters in Christ: I have only posted a few times on Z3News but have been on the sight since last Fall. I learned about Z3News from Trunews. I usually come on several times a day to read any new prophetic messages and to read the new comments. Today God has led me to get up early and write to you. Please excuse the long post but I need to say what is on my heart. You are my church fellowship. As with a lot of Z3News readers, I left the Babylonian Church several years ago. Guess you could say I started a house church with one person, me. But every Sunday I go on line to worship with a church in VA and listen to the sermon. While the worship time draws me close to my Lord, the sermon is not bold and direct. On a given week, there is a lot of laughing. I believe now is not the time to make light and laugh during sermons to give the people in the pew some levity. We are just too close now. A few weeks ago, I was watching the Jim Bakker Show when Steve Quayle was on with a good friend of his, Pastor David Lankford. Pastor Lankford sounded somewhat familiar, maybe from Trunews. I was not sure at the time. But one thing I do know, as soon as Pastor Lankford started to talk, I stopped everything and listened to what he had to say. It was powerful. It was genuine. It was Holy Spirit driven. It was so much so that I said that is someone I want to be under and listen to as my Pastor on a weekly basis. So I went searching the internet hoping to find a church… Read more »
Lisa Wallace
Lisa Wallace
July 1, 2016 9:57 pm

Praise the lLord Susan ! You are greatly blessed for following Gods leading and permitting His truth to prepare you . Hang in there. he has a plan for you

Mimi
Mimi
June 30, 2016 1:54 pm

This word really ministered to me also because it included homemakers. The Lord told me to quit my job as a junior high school teacher in June of this year and I am back home after 10 years. I have 2 teenagers and not sure what is next. I receive this word for the “hidden ones” and am waiting on my Father for what He has for me. One primary purpose for my life is intercession since these end days require taking time every day to enter the secret place of the Most High. I appreciate Z3

mem
mem
June 30, 2016 9:04 am

“The Shining one”…Anyone surprised to read that?

Regarding unconditional love… All the examples through the scripture with God dealing with patriarch’s, or Israel, or basically any human or angel, is that of textbook conditional love. If you do this, then I will do that. However, if you don’t this, then I will not do that, etc.

Angels have conditions (Lucifer breached the conditions)
Adam and Eve had conditions (Adam/eve breached)
Abraham and Noah had conditions (they were faithful to the conditions)
Israel and Judah had conditions (breached the conditions, Israel was divorced)

There is grace and chances given to repent when one falls, but if one dies in rebellion and unrepentant, the love is withdrawn. The conditions God requires are not met and the result is eternal perdition.

Can anyone give a scriptural example of God actually loving a human or group of humans with no conditions whatsoever?

If God Himself, who is Love, practices conditional love with His creation throughout the entire scripture. Then the modern fanciful concept of unconditional love seems to come from somewhere else. It reminds me of the philosophy of the Satanists. They teach to do whatever feels good/right to you… “Do what thou wilt”. No conditions. They scoff at the conditions God requires, repentance, holiness, and belief.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
June 30, 2016 9:22 am

I’d say that it is a matter of perspective, mem. Even when God does set conditions, the extent of grace he gives and the provisions he makes so that we fulfill those conditions are way beyond any grace and/or love and provision I would be able to extend on my own toward a fellow human being.

So then, I am incapable on my own to meet, let alone practice, God’s standard of conditional love, which is why I’d term it “unconditional,” even though it is technically “conditional.” What I do know is that God does not practice my standard of “conditional” love. If he did, I wouldn’t be here on earth typing out this reply. I know I’d be serving my just sentence in hell.

Just a matter of perspective, in my opinion, mem.

Lani
Lani
June 30, 2016 9:30 am

I disagree. God continually demonstrates unconditional love. He loves all of His creation unconditionally. His blessings and judgements are conditional.

Stew
Stew
June 30, 2016 10:51 am

I agree Lani, God’s love is unconditional

ray whalley
ray whalley
July 5, 2016 9:47 am

I agree to Think before YOU condemn people to hell, is God an ippocrite no then why would HE tell you to love you enemy and then burn HIS forevermore. just saying. from in the highways and byeways just my own theology we are all in different places. we will all be surprised when we see the Christ. I was told god doesn’t like when you smoke yet I was told about Jesus by an heroin addict and show the weak way to the Lord the normal people?e get to hear. I didn’t feel any different after but I was in time I saw the opposite of what I read in my Bible. My God is not to weak to save my God won’t fail. My God came to be the saviour of the World I don’t think He will fail. We are all in this together. we are about to witness the worst and best of times. Gods strength to you all.

Rob
Rob
June 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Hey Mem,

I believe those conditions you highlight are not conditions on God’s love. Rather, they are conditions both on enjoying continued fellowship in the presence of a Holy God, as well as conditions on receiving blessings from His covenant promises.

God’s covenant promises, like any binding contractual relationship, rely on both parties keeping their part of the agreement.

God’s love, on the other hand, is everlasting and unbreakable.

Romans 8:35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written:

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,

39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Blessings to you.

SimonHardacre
SimonHardacre
June 30, 2016 3:55 pm

‘Can anyone give a scriptural example of God actually loving a human or group of humans with no conditions whatsoever’

^Hi mem, Creating us to be partakers in his eternal kingdom, then when we stuffed it up, His Humiliation, beating, being spat at, forced to wear a crown of thorns, death by crucifixion. Jesus, the son of God, but also fully God & fully man, such a marvellous mystery, Emmanuel, The Word was with God & the Word was God…….and the word became flesh, Praise Jesus❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ray whalley
ray whalley
July 5, 2016 11:34 am

John 3.16

Dean
Dean
July 5, 2016 1:23 pm

“…whosoever believeth in him…”

This is absolutely, positively, unambiguously, a condition.

Julie Bucker
June 30, 2016 11:59 am

You can be forgiven of anything as long as you forgive others. So you set your own law. What would you be willing to forgive someone of? That will be the standard you are held to.

June 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Repentance is also required to receive forgiveness.

ray whalley
ray whalley
July 10, 2016 4:42 am

Repentemce I agree with James. bout I believe its more a admitting and turning away.

Julie Bucker
July 1, 2016 10:26 am

Yes that is right. I assumed you are in the repentance process if you are asking God for forgiveness.

Dean
Dean
June 30, 2016 5:24 pm

If I would forgive theft, then it’s lawful for me to steal from you?

7Acres
7Acres
June 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Dean, you and Julie both have good points. I think what she was saying, is that if she knew someone stole, she could forgive that person, but if someone stole from her, that might be different, because there’s a process (of forgiveness), that one goes through, and sometimes one never gets through that. Also, there can be a breach in the relationship. What if the person never apologizes? I remember listening to June Hunt of Hope in the Night, and she said forgiveness is taking someone off your emotional hook, and placing them on God’s hook. Of course, this gets more complicated with various situations and dynamics.

Julie Bucker
July 1, 2016 10:32 am

Yes, thanks for backing me up. If we are becoming like Christ, we would forgive others of sins we hope to never commit ourselves. That is what makes unconditional love so important and powerful. Jesus Never tells someone to go away, no matter what. But sinners will naturally stay away from Jesus because they feel like they are not good enough to receive His love, because of their sin. Again, that is where Jesus needs us to love each other unconditionally, so the sinner sees a chance of coming to Christ to feel His love. And after a person loves Jesus, they will keep the commandments. Jesus didn’t ask all people to keep the commandments, He asked for those who love Him to keep the commandments. So it is love that allows us to be good people.

Julie Bucker
July 1, 2016 10:22 am

No it is not lawful, for if you truly forgave in your heart and not just your mind, then you would have no disposition to steal from me. Repentance is forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting Jesus Christ’s superior knowledge of love heal you of all emotional and physical wounds so you can become like Christ, a loving person, which implies a person who keeps the commandments, such as to not steal.

Ray Whalley uk
Ray Whalley uk
July 5, 2016 5:53 pm
Repentance is turning away. That’s my thought like I said we are all in different places I am being shown new things daily we are told to work our own salvation out, Where I am is I cant work my own salvation out I know what I believe but with things moving so fast its becoming more obvious to me at least that it is God who wills and has His way in us. I said to God when I was told to come out of her. If this God that the church teaches is really you then I want to go to the other place. because what we are taught doesn’t make sense, so I took the Bible at its word I don’t need any man to teach me the Holy spirit will guide me into all truth. But God does use His Teachers and Prophets and Healers I have never seen a real healing I don’t disbelieve people who say they have But I am like Thomas I will believe it when I see it. We will all have different things to do I have said it before and will say it again I didn’t get the money side of this site at first, because money is not my thing. I don’t think we let God be God enough, right now my personal view of the worlds happenings is Jesus is right now kicking over the money changers tables. hope you don’t mind me posting my thoughts this I think is how we grow by saying what we feel and having explanations why we think differently, soon we will not have to explain because we will be a peculiar people. we will be different. Hey and if I am wrong that’s between me and the Lord He loves… Read more »
Dean
Dean
July 5, 2016 11:56 am

I disagree very strongly with your initial assertion, that one sets one’s own law. There is a lawgiver, and there is written law, which Jesus said shall not pass, and Paul emphasized is good.

If no one ever steals from me, then I have no one to forgive of theft. How then would I know to repent of theft? Of what would one repent, were there no law?

If the relationship between repentance and forgiveness is as you say, then how does one explain Jesus Himself? He forgives anything (with one single exception), but yet repented of nothing, as he actually fulfilled the law.

I do not understand the theological basis for your assertion of the relationship between repentance and forgiveness (i.e. “…if you truly forgave…you would have no disposition to… .”).

Julie Bucker
July 5, 2016 4:45 pm

Just basically Matthew 5:7: the merciful obtain mercy. I grant that I am liberal with the spirit of the law. I have never been a letter of the law type person because Satan is expert at that. Just look at the bills passed by Congress, they are correct to the letter and yet the spirit is ridiculous in that it takes hundreds of pages to just pass one bill. I am a survivor of satanic ritual abuse. I was brought up by being sexually abused and I was even forced to carry out Assassin work. My story is like Cathy O’Brian, with mk ultra and all. I never would have healed if I didn’t learn to unconditionally love myself. I had to overcome the satanic cult who taught me I was going to hell and there was no hope. I am speaking from application of gospel knowledge based on what it took to heal from my abuse, and leave the cult. This is because the satanic cult slandered Jesus very well using the theological letter of the law, and I had to get it he spirit of the law along with the letter of the law right in order to be healed. From my own experience I state that unconditional love is the only way out of hell , both for yourself and others. This love is made available by Jesus Christ and His redeeming blood. I had to repent, but I never would have without unconditional love.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
July 5, 2016 5:18 pm

Bless you Julie. Thank you for sharing a little of your story. God is so good.

SozoToday
SozoToday
June 30, 2016 11:10 am

John 3:16. – whosoever!

mem
mem
July 1, 2016 9:46 am

John 3:16 is an example of a condition. “That whosoever believes…” That is a condition, but it is also not the only condition. John 3:16 doesn’t talk about repentance, yet we know repentance is required.

“Jacob I have loved….Esau I have hated”. Is Esau part of those loved in John 3:16?

Does God love people in hell? Does God love Lucifer? Did God love Esau?

According the the modern concept of unconditional love, it is essentially limitless tolerance/acceptance.
“No matter what you do or don’t do I will always love you”. That doesn’t seem to be what we see in scripture.

We see God hating Esau, before he was even born.
We see people going to Hell if they don’t perform according to God’s standard, his performance benchmark. Repentance, holiness, belief.

I suppose one could say, Well God still “loves” all those wicked people in hell in some way. However, that seems tenuous in light of the Esau scripture and actually debases the very concept of Love.

Before the twins were even born God hated Esau.

“Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: not by works but by him who calls—she was told, ‘The older will serve the younger.’ Just as it is written: ‘Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated”

SimonHardacre
SimonHardacre
July 1, 2016 1:14 pm
critically important to always study the context of a particular Bible verse or passage. In these instances, the prophet Malachi and the apostle Paul are using the name “Esau” to refer to the Edomites, who were the descendants of Esau. Isaac and Rebekah had two sons, Esau and Jacob. God chose Jacob (whom He later renamed “Israel”) to be the father of His chosen people, the Israelites. God rejected Esau (who was also called “Edom”) and did not choose him to be the father of His chosen people. Esau and his descendants, the Edomites, were in many ways blessed by God (Genesis 33:9; Genesis chapter 36). So, considering the context, God loving Jacob and hating Esau has nothing to do with the human emotions of love and hate. It has everything to do with God choosing one man and his descendants and rejecting another man and his descendants. God chose Abraham out of all the men in the world. The Bible very well could say, “Abraham I loved, and every other man I hated.” God chose Abraham’s son Isaac instead of Abraham’s son Ishmael. The Bible very well could say, “Isaac I loved, and Ishmael I hated.” Romans chapter 9 makes it abundantly clear that loving Jacob and hating Esau was entirely related to which of them God chose. Hundreds of years after Jacob and Esau had died, the Israelites and Edomites became bitter enemies. The Edomites often aided Israel’s enemies in attacks on Israel. Esau’s descendants brought God’s curse upon themselves. Genesis 27:29 tells Israel, “May nations serve you and peoples bow down to you. Be lord over your brothers, and may the sons of your mother bow down to you. May those who curse you be cursed and those who bless you be blessed.” God is the Alpha… Read more »
steve kelly
July 1, 2016 7:13 pm

Amen & amen!! God IS love.

William
William
July 5, 2016 10:47 am

My understanding is that God’s love is unconditional. Before Christ was crucified on the cross, Moses’ law is the law God put it there ( 10 commandments , etc ). That’s why in the Old Testaments, God is shown with anger. After Christ has been crucified, the price for the sins have been paid. God is shown with no more anger. Since then, it is the law of Grace been put in place by God.
God created heaven and hell in this way that whoever spirit ( without the physical body ) is not holy, if this spirit want to enter into heaven, it would feel uncomfortable, unclean, etc, it feels so bad while entering into heaven, it has to jump out of heaven and move into hell.

jim mccollam
July 12, 2016 12:43 pm

William, because of the great sacrifice of God’s son being rejected by the world he has more reason to be angry and the world will soon recieve of his fury.

William
William
July 12, 2016 12:54 pm

I agree with you. My other understanding is that eventually all evil has to stop at some time — that’s end time.

Dean
Dean
June 30, 2016 11:15 am

Good eye! I had skimmed over it.

Ed Manchur
Ed Manchur
June 30, 2016 7:15 am

My spirit witnessed to the authenticity of all of this!!! Thank you!!!

Roberta
Roberta
June 30, 2016 7:58 am

Oh my heart, the beauty of Him, the love! Thank you, Jesus!

Sonia
Sonia
June 30, 2016 6:30 am

Beautiful word Julie ! Thank you !

Sisterann
Sisterann
June 30, 2016 9:14 pm

How to remove/ Spots, Wrinkles and Blemishes
Ephesians 5:26

That He may present unto himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Spot

1 : a taint on character or reputation : fault
2 a : a small area visibly different (as in color, finish, or material) fromthe surrounding area
Wrinkles

: a small line or fold that appears on your skin as you grow older
: a small fold in the surface of clothing, paper, etc.
: a surprising or unexpected occurrence in a story or series of events

Blemish

: to make (something) imperfect or less beautiful : to hurt or damagethe good condition of (something)

How to remove a spot? Pressure (rubbing)

How to remove a wrinkle? iron (hot heat)

How to remove a blemish? Cut ( surgery)

Each method is painful.

The Body of Christ will be presented without spot, wrinkles, nor blemishes.

Stew
Stew
June 30, 2016 8:15 am

What a wonderful message, I can’t stop crying, the time has surely come