The Lord gave me a vision on November 11, 2018 regarding judgment:

I saw the bottom part of the white robe of Jesus.  I didn’t see His face, just part of His feet, which were like brass and on fire. Everything around Him was on fire and the fire was coming out of Him.

He was walking over a map of the USA, and as He walked, every step was so gracious and full of His majesty.  Fire was coming up from under His feet and He started marking states and as marked them, the fire remained on them. The states I saw Him marking were California, New York, Florida, Nevada, and Texas.

The Lord emphasized to me, “Let My people know that I will never leave them nor forsake them.”

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. (Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV)

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5 NKJV)

Interpretation:

He is a consuming fire, and the fire on the states represents judgments coming to the United States. Although I only saw Him marking the states listed above, I understood He was showing me the whole nation will be judged, so it will not be limited to those states. He only showed me a piece of the puzzle. There is more, but only those states were shown to me.

Below is my 43-minute video sharing this vision and other visions I was given as the destruction of NY. I also share Ezekiel 14.

Scripture References:

FEET OF JESUS
18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet [are] like fine brass; (Revelation 2:18 KJV)

Vision of the Glorious Man:
1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar. The message was true, but the appointed time was long; and he understood the message, and had understanding of the vision.
2 In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
4 Now on the twenty-fourth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, that is, the Tigris,
5 I lifted my eyes and looked, and behold, a certain man clothed in linen, whose waist was girded with gold of Uphaz!
6 His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like torches of fire, his arms and feet like burnished bronze in color, and the sound of his words like the voice of a multitude. (Daniel 10:1-6)

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

Sapphire
Sapphire
November 15, 2018 8:05 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this video and powerful message with us Monique. When I saw Jesus’s feet in the picture in this post, I was in awe yet again at how He confirms and works within His body. A few days ago, after interceding for California, I too was given a vision that focused on Jesus’s feet and also believe it is related to upcoming judgment.
I am so thankful for all of you who step out and share your dreams, visions, and messages faithfully. Not only are you sending out God’s message to the world, but you are mentoring many of us who are new to hearing and seeing visions such these. As scary as it is to hear about these upcoming judgments, it is encouraging to see that God is warning his body so we can intercede. Jesus has given me glimpses of the grief associated with the loss to come. It has shaken me to the core, yet it is comforting knowing Jesus will continue to be right there with us and will never leave us or forsake us. There are going to be so many out there who are going to need us to be the extended hands of Jesus in the times ahead.

Monique
Monique
November 16, 2018 12:08 PM

Sapphire, thanks for sharing your vision and confirmation. I keep hearing trouble is coming to Mericopa County in Arizona. Don’t know what’s coming but I keep hearing that area in my spirit. I know they had issues with the elections. Maybe someone knows what’s taking place there who is from that area? Also heard Ventura County in Cali. Also, Los Angeles…..

John Barry
John Barry
November 15, 2018 9:17 AM

Thanks Monique , just an observation , Texas , Calif. , NY & Florida are gateway states and Nevada is the one State that glories in and brags on their sin and is where Area 51 is where our Government interacts with Demons . I find this interesting . Blessings

Monique
Monique
November 16, 2018 12:34 PM

Thank you Brother John. I didn’t know those states where gateways, that is interesting. Blessings

Melinda
Melinda
November 15, 2018 1:12 PM

I usually don’t comment but I appreciate everyone who does. I’ve recently felt led by the Lord to add what He’s shown me. On 5/8/18 during prayer, a vision of a 2D map of the USA was given to me. I then saw two giant hands come and snap off both sides of the map (west and east coasts). He then spoke “I will break this nation.” The words sounded scary but not angry. I understood that the coasts wouldn’t necessarily be broke off of the nation but would be greatly affected. I also understood that He was speaking of breaking the nation like you would “break” a horse so that it could be led. I looked up a map of the USA after to see exactly where His thumbs were when He snapped the sides off. His left thumb was on the southern part of Washington/Northern part of Oregon and His right thumb was on New York. God bless you my brothers and sisters.

Julie
Julie
November 15, 2018 9:27 AM

When we go through grief and physical truama we need to hang on. I mean, even our faith could fail but we need to be close enough to Jesus that if we stray we find ourselves going back to Him. When everything your flesh tells you is that God abandoned you, you have to be strong and restore hope in Jesus. His kingdom isn’t here yet so we don’t have the fruit of His kingdom here. So when times get bad don’t turn away from your faith but hold to it and know it will save us.

Ann
Ann
November 16, 2018 12:11 AM

Julie, I’m so glad to find you again! Off topic but need to set record straight one last time regarding our conversation a few days back concerning Bob Jones prophecy on California: I found out in one taping of Bob Jones discussing what would be a warning that a big earthquake’s coming to socal–he DID say Caliente/Mexicali. That’s where you got that from! By time I watched a video of him giving the message hed corrected himself to say Calexico/Mexicali.He evidently got his geography or his Spanish mixed up on the video’s audio you’d heard which caused him to misspeak. Be blessed, sis.

Sash
Sash
November 15, 2018 3:30 PM

Thank you Monique for sharing your vision. I had a picture in my prayer time from the Lord a few months ago. I saw a red apple, then an arrow went through it in slow motion. Confused I asked Jesus what it meant. I felt like He said the apple is “The Big Apple” and the arrow is “My judgement”. Praying for Nyc (where I happen to live) and the nation for repentance and to return to Jesus.

Kasey Streichert Burt
November 15, 2018 7:43 PM

Sometimes God does require we stay where He is going to bring His judgement. Over the last 16 years God has given me dreams of Tsunami’s hitting different areas, the majority of them on the East Coast of the United States, although there were other places. I was living on the East Coast of Florida, then in 2005 I married and moved to Kentucky, this past year after 12 years the Lord brought me back to the East Coast of Florida. Unmistakably, HE opened doors to place us here. I have seen the destruction that is to come and believe I will be here when it does. That said, I must trust Him who sent me and whether I live or whether I die, I do it for my King Yeshua. Here is a link to the Tsunami dreams. Blessings, Kasey

John Barry
John Barry
November 17, 2018 9:50 AM

Sister Kasey I have been studying this for some time and I am convinced the Tsunami’s & the dividing of the Nation ( the Great EQ’s ) all happen during the same short time period , over days or 1-2 weeks at most when the Destroyer / Planet X comes by the earth , the Demons are released at this time also . The human mind can not conceive what is about to happen and the ruling elite know when the Destroyer comes and this will be a Passover type event for GODs people I believe . Blessings !

Kasey Streichert Burt
November 17, 2018 12:27 PM

John
Only time will tell how all of this works out and the mercies of God. I do believe we should live in a more rural area if possible, away from cities.

Lisa SN
Lisa SN
November 16, 2018 11:12 AM

I live in Texas. The Nov 6 election changed everything. The counties surrounding Dallas and Houston have all gone Dem. I live in a Houston suburb that is a strong “R” enclave and everyone is in shock. We voted R but the majority (Houston has a Hispanic majority) who came out to vote for Beto pushed our entire county to go BLUE–we are talking the third largest county in America that makes up 4.7 million people.

A year ago, I felt led by the Lord to get out of this area so we recently bought land in the Ozarks (which is where I am from–all of my family is still there). We can leave at a moment’s notice. I have been urging my closest friends (who are Christians) to get out and buy rural land. They are currently looking for places.

Monique
Monique
November 16, 2018 11:57 AM

Sister Lisa, I have heard warnings from the Lord regarding Houston. I’ve heard it will flood. I don’t know if the Lord is speaking only in natural terms, I think it’s more flood of people, an invasion. Texas under invasion. But pray to the Lord for what He wants you to do, if He is leading you to move as you mentioned, then He has a plan for you somewhere else. Big hugs and blessings!

Kasey Streichert Burt
November 17, 2018 8:23 AM
Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
November 15, 2018 11:37 AM

At min. 38 she talks about the stores being empty. I had a dream that our current D& W food store was closed and used for other purposes.

In another ,a very dirty thrown together store in the “wilderness” meaning the parking lot was muddy and uneven… Inside they had a very strange assortment of items. Guns was one of them. I felt I was watched the entire time in the store.

Ron
Ron
November 15, 2018 10:29 AM

You know New York is bigger than just New York City. So was it the entire State of New York!
Thanks

Bernie
Bernie
November 19, 2018 12:35 PM

When I read this post, the Lord reminded me that He came to walk the streets of Sodom and Gomorrah to see the wickedness for Himself before decreeing judgement.