“Once it starts, it will not be stopped until the destruction is complete.”

Beware My children!

Almost everything you see on your news and media outlets are a distraction, deception to turn people away from Me.

If some of the people knew what will be happening shortly, they would change the way they are living and seek after Me, but the thin facade of peace is still visible for now. They have exchanged the truth for a lie. Their lying tongues say, “Peace will not be as difficult as people thought,” even as the war drums beat ever louder all around them.

The one who plays the war drums the loudest is not the one who will make the decision to start the war, he is only a pawn, a scapegoat, a patsy. This is how the evil rulers play their wicked game, hiding every deceptive move behind shadows and darkness, pinning the blame on someone else. But I say everything that is hidden shall come to light, I will expose them and draw them out of their hiding places. I will open the curtain on these puppet masters and then I will destroy them and cast them into the lake of fire with their father, the devil.

I warned that men should take heed that no one deceive you in these last days before My coming and the end of the age, but few know My words and even fewer obey them. These men are blind and deaf, and I could heal them, but they have no desire to know Me or My ways. Such is the way of this ever falling world. It falls more into chaos every day. True peace only comes through The Prince of Peace. The enemy offers false peace and they believe his lies because they do not know The Word. Because they have not known Me and they have hardened their hearts against Me time and time again. They shall follow the false messiah and be given over to his lies. The plans of the enemy will be allowed to go forth now and most will be deceived because they did not watch and pray as I instructed.

A dark blanket of deception has been allowed fall upon all those who love their sin and the things of this world more than Me. This dark blanket of deception has even fallen upon those who call themselves by My name if they do not know Me intimately. Head knowledge does not change the heart without My Spirit.

Judgment has already begun on you America though it is not yet from nuclear bombs, the enemy is in your midst, hiding in the shadows and is ready to pounce just as soon as I allow it. They have been waiting for a while, but the signal will be given and the event will commence. Once it starts, it will not be stopped until the destruction is complete.

Those who humble themselves, call upon My name and repent will be saved. There will be groups and even towns of My people that will be saved from destruction. Every major city shall be destroyed because of their tremendously great sin.

My Children, in preparation for the things that are soon to come, you need to spend more intimate time alone with Me now each and every day. I don’t ONLY want this special alone time, but I also want constant communication through the Holy Spirit all throughout the day. That’s how much I love you! When you have this constant communication with Me, that is how you have assurance that we are in right relationship with one another. If you are talking to Me constantly like you should be, you will not be deceived by the evil deceptions that are coming upon this world too. I am the friend that sticks closer than a brother because I live inside of you by My Spirit. I am closer to you than anyone else ever could be! My Spirit will always lead you into truth, for I am truth. If you are in constant communication with Me, you WILL sin less, and if you do sin, I will let you know to take care of it.

You need to be humble, repent and turn away from your wrong ways and ask Me for forgiveness and you will be forgiven. This must be constant! You cannot let piles and piles of sins build up because you will stop hearing Me and then you will become comfortable with your sin again.

Beloved, I do not condemn you! Come to Me as a child and I will NEVER reject you. I took EVERY sin you have Ever committed and will ever commit upon Myself! Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought though. You are not perfect yet, but soon you will be, for has it not been written, “We know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.” Those who are not transformed cannot see Me as I AM, these will be destroyed with the breath of My mouth and the brightness of My coming.

My beloved bride will see Me as I AM because they are transformed and they will be like Me.

Jesus Christ
Yeshua Hamashiach

Jeff Byerly

Author: Jeff Byerly

Jeff Byerly used to live a normal American Christian life. He went to church on Sunday and Wednesday, worship band practice on Thursday, was on his church board, and tithed 10%. Even so, his heart was far from the Lord at times and he had secret sin that only He knew about, which he could not overcome. In 2012 Jesus spoke to him in the middle of the night and said “The time of the gentiles is almost over, you must get ready for My return.”

That is when Jeff started seeking the Lord with abandon and putting Him first every morning in worship and prayer. Suddenly the sins he had been struggling with for so long just vanished and God began speaking to him on a regular basis. In August of 2015 the Holy Spirit impressed on him to begin writing drown the messages, so in December 2015 he started a blog site called Holy Spirit Wind.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 9, 2017 9:35 am
Thank you, Jeff. I have ‘felt’ a move of the Spirit lately(the last 3 or 4 days seemingly) and am not sure exactly what He is indicating yet! but we do appear to be going into a new season of the outpouring of His Spirit upon us believers and I believe that our Father does not want even one of His precious ones to be left out in the dark. I want to share with you two separate events which happened to me this past summer here in southern tip of Texas. One weekend while I am in an ice cream shop in walk two women from Mexico whom I recognize as ‘high-society’ type with a man whom I know is not of their ‘caliber’ and definitely not Mexican, nor would they be seen with such a ‘low-class’ type as it is beneath them. That seemed strange to have seen this however, I don’t give it much thought at the time. The following week, I see a man jogging along our country road(kind of strange in itself but not unprecedented) at the 8:30 each morning. The strange thing is he is pushing an older style baby carriage* each morning for 3 days and he is definitely not ‘Mexican’. Then, it gets really weird as I hear him practicing Spanish for what would obviously be an interview with immigration officials! When I tell my wife about what I observed, she tells me about an even stranger event that happened to her those same 3 days. She saw a jogger at 5AM each morning coming up the road to where I observed this other man jogging with the baby carriage going down the same road. We only saw them for those 3 days and have not seen them since. They appeared to… Read more »
Eduardo
May 9, 2017 11:31 am

I have friends in the government who tell me they were ordered to stand down from carrying out their orders to detain immigrants at the southern border. There were droves of middle eastern immigrants coming in. They will be activated when sh** hits the fan.

Michael Brennan
Michael Brennan
May 9, 2017 4:15 am

You said it all brother. This is exactly what I’ve been hearing from the Lord as well. So many people do not realize the lateness of the hour. It breaks my heart. It breaks His heart.

Sometimes I want to scream with frustration because so many will not listen. They won’t see what is happening right in front of them. I pray that their eyes and ears are opened to the truth.

America is seeped in sin. Do people really think God will let it go on like this? That he will allow us to corrupt another generation? The blood of children cries to him from our soil. Murdered in the womb. Children he was knitting together. Killed in His perfect, loving hands. How can he hold back his wrath much longer? It is only out of mercy and compassion that he has delayed the hour and that time is nearly up.

So many are leading children into sin. Teaching them to lust after the same sex in the name of “love” when they don’t even understand the word. Teaching them that they can change themselves into a different sex than what God made them. Teaching them to worship themselves rather than our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Although I know that there are those of us that have been sealed as a remnant for these dark times. To be a light to the lost and broken. My heart is in agony for those that will not be spared. Share the message with your loved ones. Share the message with anyone that will listen. Time is short.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 9, 2017 10:31 am

Michael, This is exactly how I feel as well. I fell to my knees and began weeping as I read Jeff’s post. I can feel judgement coming but yes, it is time and so needed. I see the children so confused with their sexuality and they see a boy or girl as the same. How did we fall so far from the will of God? Few are awake. The enemy has scattered the sheep. Come Jesus come.

Jeff Byerly
May 9, 2017 11:26 pm

God Bless you Bonnie!
Your comment touched me deeply!

Jeff Byerly
May 9, 2017 11:25 pm

Amen Michael!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 9, 2017 2:56 pm
Jeff this is a much needed word. The word The Lord has given you reminds me of what I have been studying today. Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the Earth, but now he hath promised, saying, yet once more I shake not the Earth only, but also Heaven. Haggai 2:6-7 [6]For thus saith the Lord of hosts; yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the Heavens, and the Earth, and the sea, and the dry land. [7] And I will shake all the nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. Where will you be “After The Shaking”? Will you be standing? Or, will you be thrown trembling on the ground, with your ungodly foundation destroyed? When God has to shake both, the Heavens and the Earth, you know God means business. And for a conformation of the times we are living in. As sure as I am living, as I was writing, and I got about, as far down, as the end of the previous paragraph the Lord spoke this to me: “Sooner than you think, the shaking will begin. And only those who have been faithfully obedient to me will be left standing.” I don’t know exact date or year when this great shaking will begin. Nor, can I fully comprehend the full magnitude of how this shaking will go down, other than the what is written in the Bible, but one things is for sure, I will seek after, that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire of his temple. For I know the Lord will set me upon The… Read more »
sherry
sherry
May 10, 2017 11:14 am

Yes, this is so right. The HS gave me the book of Hebrews in 2016 and most of all, the great shaking. This will be a trigger point the Lord said for the great Sorrow to begin in the land. But out of that time will come a “mass exodus” of those coming out of the worldly system. It is soon….

Jeff Byerly
May 9, 2017 11:10 pm

Thanks Matt!
Love and peace bro!

Mariee Alm
Mariee Alm
May 9, 2017 7:52 am

As I was reading this an deep airplane sound was outside. It first registered like thunder, on a perfectly sunny day to my senses. This is how it is in the Spirit. Imagine it thundering wherever you are all day. God is shouting at us. I have had a heaviness ever since i woke up. Taking this very seriously. Blessings.

Cathy
Cathy
May 9, 2017 10:40 am

As I read this post- exactly at the precise moment- a plane was passing over my house with the same thunder noise on a perfectly sunny day!!!! God’s timing is awesome!!!!

N.grace
N.grace
May 9, 2017 1:31 pm

Me too,,,,airplane!

Shimon
Shimon
May 9, 2017 7:50 am

“God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord”, writes Paul to the congregation in Corinth. Fellowship with God is our first and foremost calling. But if the shepherds of God’s flock don’t know that fellowship , what hope is there for the His sheep? Today God is bypassing unfaithful pastors and by Himself leads His sheep to green pastures and wells of living water. They hear His voice and they follow Him, they sit at His feet and drink deep of His everlasting Love. These are the ones who also encourage others by saying: “What we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you may have fellowship with us , and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ”. There is hope because God is faithful, and those who seek Him will find Him.

Mariee Alm
Mariee Alm
May 9, 2017 7:13 am

published: 5/8/17
Call to start a 24 hour prayer watch:
Intercede for President Trump -Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj
You can sign up here:

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 9, 2017 3:33 pm

Jeff, from your HSW comments section, I feel this will help with timing.

July 1, 2016

This is what the LORD Jesus Christ has spoken to me:

“This is the last warning for America that you will receive from Me.
America this will be the last year [July 4th 2016] that you celebrate “Independence Day”.
Before this time next year you will be under the heavy hand of oppression and tyranny.”

This would be well within MLG’s warning of within 3 to 6 months America will be in chaos. I think James is right about 30 Jan 2017 start (BHO’s spokesman “Kevin” intro) so 30 July 2017 end of 6 month period. Doug Addison’s warnings of May into early June…etc

Jeff Byerly
May 9, 2017 11:14 pm

Unless the timing has changed since last year, we are right on track.
Stay close to Jesus Everyone!

Lydia Hodge
May 9, 2017 10:43 pm

Jeff, another good word from the throne. A few nights back I dreamed I was discussing current events with some co workers. As we discussed the likelihood of war starting and coming to American soil, I said there are many prophets saying war is coming. I don’t know how soon but when it starts things will move very fast and we will see a rapid fulfillment of these events. First we will be attacked, then invaded, then occupied by Russia. God bless.

sgd
sgd
May 10, 2017 10:26 am
twice now I have seen red hammer/sickle. My son, when he was about eight years old, had a vision one day and said, “Mom, there is going to be a lot of loss of life in the DC area”. I asked him if what was a nuclear bomb. He said, no, it would be an aerial attack and he saw fighter jets with red stars on their wings/body. He assumed they were Russian. Another thought about that. My cousin had a very difficult time about 16 years ago. He attempted suicide. I really don’t have a lot of communication with their family, but I was prompted to ask for prayer for him. It was my first visit to a small church’s prayer group. When I asked God to please heal/save my cousin, an older woman (they were all seasoned older women prayer warriors) stared giving a prophetic word about him. Said that God would use him to help many people. I said he doesn’t believe in God, she said, that God believes in him and that His word for him, is not to be afraid that He will help him. I said he needs to be on meds. She said he will not need to be on meds; God says so. I called his mother and father and the mother cried, thought they did not fully comprehend the prophetic. It seemed like he was getting worse. Then he found a terrific counselor, no meds, went into the air force, got his undergrad, then lived in Russia, in Siberia teaching English and learning more Russian. He is now married to a Russian woman and is completing his studies to be able to do some kind of international work in Russia with the government. I believe that he will help people survive… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
May 9, 2017 11:20 pm

Thanks Lydia.
What you say is true, the Lord spoke Dumitru Duduman’s name to me and gave me this message not to long ago.http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/03/repent-and-come-to-me-now-america-i-am.html

William
William
May 10, 2017 12:54 am

It should be in year 2018 or 2019, the following year after the US dollar devalue. US dollar should devalue in year 2017 or 2018 ( which is just after the bank holiday declared).

RSS
RSS
May 9, 2017 10:25 pm

” . . . the enemy is in your midst, hiding in the shadows and is ready to pounce just as soon as I allow it.” Here’s my illustration for this: Just before reading this I was walking two of our little dogs in our neighborhood as I usually do, except for some reason today there was a dark and creepy feeling outside, and the walk wasn’t going very well. Towards the end we were a couple blocks from home when out of nowhere this big pit-bull mix (no collar, not neutered) charged us from behind and almost pounced on us. I heard this snort, turned around and there it was. I held both leashes tight and my male dog wanted to engage and the two sniffed noses. Then I yelled at it to go home, and it walked away, sniffing the ground. Now I like all dogs and have nothing against pits as they can be very sweet, but this I was not expecting and felt totally unprepared as it could have turned out very badly. So for me this walk represents walking in the dark and scary times with the Lord, listening to his voice, trusting him for protection, and being obedient to him. Unusual occurrences like this have been happening very recently and making me sit up and take notice. “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.”

sgd
sgd
May 9, 2017 3:46 pm

My teenage daughter really wanted to go to a rap concert with her friend. The ONLY way I would let her go is if she agreed to go with me. So we went. It was all to see Chance the Rapper (I do think he is utterly sincere in his Christianity). It was truly eye opening. The kids at this venue were really polite, lots of excuse me and some wanted to take my picture because I really was the only grey haired person in the place:). I was dismayed that these kids, who seem on the whole good hearted, were smoking pot, drinking, and listening/singing in sync to the vulgar lyrics of most of the songs; Chance sang a lot about God.

They are seeking and not finding anything in Christianity that moves them as much as what they were experiencing there. Imagine the same venue with the same kids but the Fire of The Holy Spirit cleansing, convicting and restoring. I hope that will happen soon; Judgment and a great turning to our Lord Jesus Christ. It seems that judgment must come before the latter.