“All things spoken of by My prophets will begin now and will transpire very quickly.”

My son, the nations wage war upon each other, for man loves to kill man. All the nations have plotted and planned for every situation but one – MINE!!! Oh, foolish nations, you do not know that I control all things! You do not pull the strings – I own the strings! Why do you think if you speak of peace and safety that I will follow you? My Word says that when peace and safety are spoken so freely, that sudden destruction will come. Foolish man! Most don’t believe I exist, while others think I am a fairy tale, and yet others think man created Me.

Thus saith the Lord, “An end, the end has come to this final generation, and they will know that I am in control!”

My son, the enemy and his hordes are come upon the earth, and death and destruction follows. The horses have started running, drawing all nations into war. The son of perdition, that man of mystery, is solidifying his position and will soon make an appearance. But no one will know who he is until the time is set for his rule. He will bring peace to a world at war, not just an area here or there, but the whole world. People of this nation believe it cannot happen, ‘The king will protect us.’ But, I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies say this nation will burn and will no longer be counted as super.

My Remnant, seek Me more now than you previously have, for I will be speaking directions unto you. All things spoken of by My prophets, My true prophets, will begin now and will transpire very quickly. The grand delusion is ready, and reprobates will be lured in.

Watch Russia and China, for both nations I will use to bring judgment on America. Watch the volcanoes in the Northwest, for I am stirring them up. Watch Israel, for she thinks she can do battle without Me – two cities will pay the price. I am coming soon, then the end.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:
1 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.
3 Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.
4 And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the Lord. (Ezekiel 7:1-4)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

John Barry
John Barry
May 10, 2018 4:27 AM

The LORD has been reminding me of Ezekiel 38 : 4 . The LORD says HE will put hooks in the in the jaws of Gog , chief prince of Me-shech & Tubal and draw them into battle . This means these nations listed in Ezekiel 38 are forced by GOD to fulfil HIS word . In these nations sinful minds they will see only one option , events will dictate their reactions in war as they grow desperate to survive . I believe once this war starts ( looks like it has to me ) we are on a timeline from GOD that cannot be changed . In Matthew 24 : 22 JESUS says the time will be shorted for the elects sake , this means there is a set time , we are still here & things will happen on a much shorter time scale than we think . Exciting times & Blessings .

Martin
Martin
May 10, 2018 6:54 AM

“But no one will know who he is until the time is set for his rule.”
This seems to contradict that Barry is the AC.

Sujit Thomas
May 10, 2018 9:30 AM

Greetings, Martin.

I wish biblical prophecies were something like an open-and-shut case. But because the scriptures say that we only know in part and prophesy in part, which is going to be the case until what is perfect comes, we cannot take the open-and-shut approach. I will concede that until what is perfect comes, some pieces of the puzzle may not be reconciled to each other and so may seem contradictory.

In fact, we can see a similar issue with the Jews trying to determine if Yahushua was the messiah in John 7. They had the scriptures, knew what the scriptures said about their messiah, but they couldn’t reconcile all the scriptures with the man claiming to be their messiah.

A plain reading of the words you quoted does seem to indicate that no one will know who the antichrist is. But if I heard the Lord correctly about Obama, then you’d be fair in asking me, “Well, then, brother, where are his remaining six heads and ten horns?”

And I would tell you, brother, “Martin, I don’t know.”

Knowing a thing in part and knowing the same thing in all its fullness are two very different things, my brother-in-Christ. And if I don’t know the matter in all its fullness, can I really claim, “I know who the antichrist is”?

Mike M
Mike M
May 10, 2018 11:52 AM

Well said brother. Thank you.

Jeff Byerly
May 10, 2018 11:14 AM

Amen Sujit!

May 10, 2018 1:16 PM

I think it depends on how it’s interpreted. Byron’s statement sounds like a confirmation of 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4, which tells us the identity of the antichrist will not be revealed until he enters the temple in Jerusalem to establish his throne there. Until then, his identity will be concealed to the world because they are in darkness, but God’s people are not in darkness, so I believe we can know long before then by revelation.

1 Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him,
2 that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. (2 Thessalonians 2:1-4)

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 11, 2018 5:42 AM

Dear James Bailey – we have a coincidence here:
Israel is celebrating its 70th Independence Anniversary on 14 May 2018, while the Islamic Holy month of Ramadan (month of fasting) begins on 15 May and ends on 14 June.

This is a very dangerous time to ignite any Religious anger.

Stella
Stella
May 11, 2018 6:29 PM

Why do even Christians call the moslem month of Ramadan holy? Are we now on the same level as they are?

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 11, 2018 6:37 PM

The sole purpose of my comment was to make a date comparison and not to condemn anybody. You need to be careful what you write on a public forum.

May 11, 2018 7:21 PM

I think he was only using the name by which the Muslims call it, not confirming it is actually holy.

Ann
Ann
May 10, 2018 7:15 PM

Agreed, James. Well put.

Antwon
Antwon
May 10, 2018 7:29 AM

Yeah that did get my attention. Unless he meant that the world won’t know who he is. You have a good point there

Christine Beadsworth
May 10, 2018 2:20 AM
Christine Beadsworth
May 10, 2018 3:05 AM

and Amir Tsavarti on the ground in Israel is excellent for real facts concerning situation in the Middle East:

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 10, 2018 6:41 PM

7:34 PM at a rally in Indiana, President Trump just said…. “And on June 12 I will be meeting with Kim Jong Un in Singapore where we will be pursuing ‘PEACE & SECURITY’ for the whole world.”

All falling into place….

Thomas M Iipinge
Thomas M Iipinge
May 10, 2018 5:17 AM

Of course there is nothing we can do than repentance, all God’s words will be fulfilled per his say. Glory to his name!

Christian Block
Christian Block
May 10, 2018 8:43 PM

The Israeli airstrikes on Syria today were on the 25th of Iyar. The 26th of Iyar in 1967 is when Israel launched preemptive strikes which began the six day war and gave Israel Jerusalem. There is something to these anniversaries. Trump’s declaration of Jerusalem as capitol was a day off as well from the UN mandate anniversary in 1947. Iran just stated that they have no interest in starting a regional conflict. That may just be cover for them preparing to strike back. Most of the articles today have talked about how effective the airstrikes were. That may be why the price of oil did not skyrocket today. The market may believe that Israel has at least temporarily disabled Iran’s ability to strike against it. Keep watching Israel. We may be days away from a major conflict.

Al C
Al C
May 10, 2018 5:57 PM

Two cities in Israel ??

Teresa Hatcher
May 10, 2018 9:56 AM

Am I reading that right? “That when peace and safety are spoken so freely, that sudden destruction will come.” I am not a biblical scholar and I would like to know where the Bible says this so I can read it.

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
May 10, 2018 2:56 PM

1 Thessalonians 5:3

Louann Erber
Louann Erber
May 10, 2018 2:20 PM

Teresa – the answer to your question is 1 Thessalonians 5:3, “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” KJV

Susan Marshall
May 11, 2018 6:30 AM

The deceptions of this world are very deep, both spiritual and physical, everything that is related to the public as truths and facts have been distorted for the embodiment of evil for the hearts and minds of the saints.Truth and knowledge and Faith in Yeshua are all you need. If you want to find some truths that have been going on, go to blackstone intelligence network for some relevant information on the facts, which l have had prior knowledge of in my research, and if you want to find out the spiritual battle that is going on in Israel at this moment in time, go to Messianic Rabbi Rev Porat’s site and read his testimony and the mission that was given to him. Peace and Love to you all.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 10, 2018 11:30 PM

DutchSinse 10May update, just listen to the first 7 min.