My spirit knew He was awaiting His Bridal Company for the wedding feast.

The doors just in front of me were in heaven. Stupefied, I gazed at their ancient appearance and extreme height. My intense scrutiny of them was interrupted by their gradual opening, someone opened them for me.

Soon, a small sliver in the opening revealed a table. Peaked with curiosity and unsure of what I was seeing, I stood motionless while the doors continued to give way to an elaborate banquet table. My eyes were riveted on the exquisite beauty of the place settings before me, like those of a royal dinner. Fine china, magnificent goblets, ornamental silverware, and even small name tents on the plates adorned the table.  Attempting to estimate the amount of place settings was futile, as the length of the table was indescribable. It was elaborate, laden with innumerable delicacies.

Churning thoughts left me unable to grasp the meaning of what was before me, then I noticed Him. At a distance from where I stood, I beheld Him, The King of Glory. He sat at the head of the table. His regalia was that of a King. His poise was that of a King. He sat in peace. At that moment, all my questions vanished. My spirit knew He was awaiting His Bridal Company for the wedding feast. End of vision.

Scriptural References:

(Revelation 19:9) And he saith unto me, write, blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, these are the true sayings of God.

(2 Peter 3:9) “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance”

(Luke 14:23) ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and make them come in, so that my house will be full.’

(2 Peter 3:11-12)… “You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.”

(John 15:18-21) …”As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me.”

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette is a prophetic scribe and author. In her role as a prophetic psalmist since 2005, and now as aspiring harpist, she, like Elisha, hear’s “But now, bring me a harpist. And while the harpist played, the hand of the Lord came upon Elisha.” (2 Kings 3:15) Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of solace and a resource for all who are seeking Jehovah God’s peace. She holds a Bachelor of Ministry degree from Safe Harbor Institute located in Georgia, and a Master of Social Work degree from The University of Alabama. Having overcome chronic grief, her book, Whisper to Us: Hope for Change and Recovery, is a resource for all who desire emotional and spiritual healing.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
August 18, 2018 2:26 PM

Thank you for such a powerful word. Like many others I am so ready. The Lord has been calling me on a journey to fast. On my last 7 day fast my daughter gave her life to Christ. 3 hours after I broke my fast, God is good, God is great. I have prayed for a Fasting Mentor and the Lord quickly granted my request. We are meeting on Monday. I want to encourage all my brothers and sisters on Z3 to fast and humble yourself before the Lord. I don’t know much about it but His grace overcomes our shortcomings.

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 20, 2018 6:25 PM

Todd, I am so happy about your daughter! Our God is a magnificent, holy, loving, faithful, merciful King of Kings!! Your living out Isaiah 58 shows that fasting combined with humble servanthood (like your sacrifice that week in the Appalachians) can break every chain of bondage so that your vioice could be heard on high!! Praise the Lord for His faithfulness in bringing your beautiful baby girl Home! Blessings, Brother.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 20, 2018 9:17 PM

Thank you Carolanne, the Lord has been taking me on many journeys these past few months. Sometimes I grow weary but I am excited to see what His plan is for all of us.

Jesse
Jesse
August 18, 2018 8:52 PM

Holy Cow! Great news!

Coulby
Coulby
August 16, 2018 12:48 PM

Thank you for sharing this wonderful vision sister. The bride eagerly awaits the bridegroom and it is imminent. The wedding supper will be so much better than you can even imagine. It says in Revelation that “blessed” are those who go to this event. We certainly have a lot to look forward to!

Keep spreading the word – passing out tracts and mentioning the name of Jesus. It is the least we can do to win the lost to Christ!

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
August 15, 2018 7:30 PM

~ 💕 Beautiful 💐 vision 🙏🏻 ~

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 15, 2018 9:07 PM

Wow! Expat girl. The LORD was just speaking to me about a vision he has been developing with me for a prophetic trading forum during the last 9 months or so. And he was telling me that I needed to write up what he had been sharing with me. Then I was like is that my own idea to write it up? But He has just used you to confirm what I thought I was hearing. That is fun of the LORD!

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
August 16, 2018 12:00 AM

That is AWESOME Jane NZ! 💝. I am thrilled to be a confirmation! 😊. Please do write up & share what He is sharing with you, WHILE we still can. 😢

I had an interesting timing occur last night. We had company so I did not get to see the latest video/news from the key people I follow until very late at night. I went on Youtube & watched one video & then saw the beginning of the video by Brother Christopher talking about doing his first ever livestream. I glanced at the clock & there was literally 3 minutes from when I received notice of the livestream until it was scheduled to start! Given that he is completely around the world from me & all the days in a week & hours in a day, what is the probability that not only would I learn about it just before the start but that I could actually participate?

During the livestream, I could feel the Holy Spirit. ❤️ We did a group prayer simultaneously with all the Brothers & Sisters participating around the world. Thought this might be a WONDERFUL way for possibly the Z3 News’ community as well to raise our voices in unison, as we know what Scripture says about prayer, and direct our voices & prayers to specific issues, challenges, situations and/or opportunities. 👏🏻🎉💕🙏🏻 Planned to write James about this & give credit to a Brother Christopher, who is a frequent poster here on Z3 News.