“A spirit of intimidation is coming against many of My prophets right now.”

Yesterday, as I sat with the Lord, I heard Him say, “Sound the alarm! A spirit of intimidation is coming against many of My prophets right now. Tell them to continue to stand and not give ear to this spirit of intimidation, but to be encouraged and know that they are now moving into a new land of inheritance.”

The Lord keeps speaking to me about how there is a battle over the prophets right now to “muzzle” them and “silence” them in many different ways, but I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying, “Now is the time to GET UP ON YOUR FEET AND SPEAK!!!”

For this spirit of intimidation is coming to cause you to cower, to cause you to shrink back and to cause you to bow beneath its taunts and lies. But stand strong prophets of God, hold the stones of the Word of God in your hand and continue to hurl them in faith.

This spirit of intimidation and fear is raising itself up like a Goliath because there is a crossing over taking place right now where you are moving into a new land of inheritance. I heard the Spirit of God whispering, “So many things are about to change. So many things are about to change.” And all around me, I could see the “landscape” changing.

There is shifting, a positioning and transition that is taking place over many prophets right now. The Lord is leading you into new places, new opportunities, new realms and new places to decree the Word of the Lord and the enemy knows how the Glory of God is going to be displayed as He moves powerfully through you, so the spirit of intimidation is attempting to cause you to run into the caves like Elijah.

Do not run! Do not withdraw! Stand! Stand! Stand! For I see the Lord has assigned more angelic hosts with you than ever before. The enemy is whispering his lies of danger and harm, but the Lord is decreeing His protection over you. You are overshadowed by Him as you make Him, the Most High, your dwelling place.

The Lord showed me that Psalm 91 is VERY key for the body of Christ right now, but especially the prophets. This spirit of fear and intimidation is doing all it can with its lies and foreboding to see you move from a place of rest and confidence in the Lord to a place of anxiety and fear to hinder your intimacy, cloud your vision and steal your clarity. NO MORE!

In this vision, as I saw the landscape change, I saw Jesus standing in the midst of this new landscape with a huge smile on His face and He looked at the prophets of His heart and spoke,

“You shall know My peace, My rest and My empowerment like a tidal wave in this new land of inheritance. For what I am calling you to and positioning you into is bigger than you have imagined and the spirit of intimidation would seek to cause you to withdraw, but I say unto you that GREATER shall be the demonstration of My power be through you. Greater shall be the demonstration of My goodness, My kindness, and the power of My spoken Word. This spirit of intimidation would seek to keep you hidden, but this is the time where I am positioning you to shine and reflect Me brighter than ever before.”

EMBRACING THE FIRE, RELEASING MY POWER

The Lord showed me many prophets have been in intense fire and it is not something to think of as strange. For there have been fires of opposition, but there have also been fires of purification that the Lord is releasing to prepare you for the new land of inheritance that He has for you. It’s a new land of destiny and a new land of partnering with Him and all that is yours in Christ.

The fire has been hot, but in the embracing of the fire of the Lord, there is a DEEP maturing, preparation and strengthening that is taking place within you. The Lord’s heart is for you to flourish in this new land and the Lord has been working deeply in the hearts and souls of His prophets in this season to bring to the surface things that would hinder and hold you back. The Lord has been inviting the prophets to embrace the fire and allow the Spirit of God to do whatever He needs to do to prepare you for this new land of inheritance. Embrace His fire to purify and prepare you.

The fires of opposition have been turned up 7 times stronger, but the Lord is encouraging you to look NOT at the fires of opposition, but to look at Him. In the fire of opposition, He is strengthening you and deepening your trust in Him and His protection and what He speaks, so you are unaffected by the wind, waves and large flames that surround you.

I continue to hear the Spirit of God decreeing over and over,

“You will NOT be harmed. You will NOT be touched. Stay close to Me and abide in My Word, for the lies of the enemy are poisonous darts sent to attempt to extinguish your faith, hinder your movement and bring confusion upon you. You will NOT withdraw, you will move forward in greater boldness because of the empowerment of My Spirit.”

“At that moment the earth shook beneath them, causing the building they were in to tremble. Each one of them was filled with the Holy Spirit, and they proclaimed the word of God with unrestrained boldness.” (Acts 4:31 – The Passion Translation)

The Lord showed me that in this new era we have entered as the body of Christ, the prophets of God are going to begin moving in the power of the Spirit, like Elijah and Elisha. There is going to be a significant increase of the power of God displayed through the prophets and the spoken word of the Lord through them, the decree of God to release CREATIVE miracles, bringing SUDDEN shifts, alignments and breakthroughs – this is WHY the spirit of intimidation is attempting to SILENCE YOU!

I kept hearing the Lord say,

“My prophets are going to move in greater RESURRECTION power!!!! There will be POWERFUL demonstrations of My RESURRECTION POWER through My prophets in this season. Dry bones, bodies, dry and dead places SUDDENLY coming to life by My resurrection power that is released through the decree that will flow out of the mouths of My prophets.

In this new era, I am increasing the display and demonstration of My resurrection power, especially through the prophets, and this is WHY the spirit of intimidation has come to attempt to silence My prophets and cause them to withdraw and go into hiding in fear, so they do not move further into this place of carrying My resurrection power like never before.

But I decree today, this spirit of intimidation will FLEE as the power of My Spirit comes now upon My prophets and brings a shaking and shakes off the fear, the lies of death, the foreboding, the darkness and infuses them with strength and BOLDNESS.

Prophets of My heart, in this new land of inheritance, awaits you a NEW LEVEL of boldness and faith in the POWER of My spoken Word, My protection and My fire. Arise! Arise! Arise and do not fear. For I am with you, I go with you and I go before you. Shake off the fear by the decree of My Word and KNOW that the land of inheritance awaiting you is filled with greater joy in partnering with Me to see My Glory and Kingdom displayed. There has been GREAT PRESSING, but My prophets, you will now carry NEW WINE and POWER in Me.

It’s time!!! It’s time for you to ARISE! Stand! Stand! Stand! For a new land of inheritance awaits you and you will be left in awe and wonder of the signs, wonders, miracles and major displays of My power that will manifest at the decree of My heart through your mouth.

My prophets, I am inviting you in the library of heaven to READ and SEE the new blueprint decrees of My heart over cities and nations in this new era. For I will show you with greater accuracy and clarity the decrees of My heart over cities and nations that will set them ALIGHT with the fire of My love and see My Glory and power displayed.

For I decree as you seek My heart, seeking not your own agenda, or name in lights, but truly seek to know My heart, I am now releasing greater secrets of blueprint decrees of wisdom and revelation for cities and nations to bring MAJOR transformation by the power of My Spirit. For I am moving those who are seeking My heart, My prophets who are in the secret place to hear My heart, into greater increase and manifestation of their governmental authority. The enemy is fighting this, but he will NOT prevail. For I decree that you, My prophets, will decree the blueprint decrees over cities and nations that will SUDDENLY expose the works of darkness and bring significant breakthrough, shifts and demonstrations of My truth and glory that will bring MONUMENTAL shifts. It’s time!

You are not defeated, My prophets, you are victorious in Me and you will see my manifested VICTORY in your lives and through your lives like never before. Don’t give in to this spirit of intimidation. It’s come to steal, but before you is not the lies that this spirit speaks, but LIFE, INCREASE and a MAJOR increase of seeing My power moving through you as you decree My Word!!! STAND!!!!!”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Nicole
Nicole
September 18, 2018 12:39 PM

Wow! Thank you for this message!!! God has been talking to me a lot and I was getting shy to step out. Thank you for this!!! I hav to share this powerful dream I had last night with you. I was pregnant with a boy and I remember I was crowning. Yet I left the hospital to preach the gospel. As I was walking down the street I saw a man on the ground who was dead. I think he got hit by a car. I walked up to him with people surrounding me and said. In the name of Jesus get up. The man came back to life and people were so moved that they became believers. The crowd of people were still around me and I had a word of knowledge and a man broke down crying and gave his life to Christ. Then a man full of evil threw 3 poisonous scorpions on me. I was nervous yet had peace. Someone took them off me and I was not harmed. Again people were astonished and gave there lives to Christ. I looked at the evil man and the spirt left him and he was delivered!!! I then awoke me walking the streets with crowds of people. I felt like John the Baptist. I have been getting tons of thesedreams!!!?God is preparing us! He is so close!!! I had to share. I pray we all walk in this anointing!
Blessings!!!

Mikey H
Mikey H
September 18, 2018 2:08 PM

Bless you for sharing this amazing dream Nicole.

H Little
H Little
September 18, 2018 9:42 AM

Early this morning just before waking up I had a word from the Lord and a vision. The Lord was saying “take your authority” three times and I saw each of my three children being indicated as he said it. Then I woke up. I believe it means to stand on parental authority in Him. Then this morning after my youngest ran out to wait for his bus, I heard “You didn’t bless him”. I thought about the morning and how I had been hustling him. I need to get in the habit of blessing with a song, prayer, or bible verse. I need to help him more kindly despite his apparent laziness and distraction. Lord help me to be victorious!

Amanda
Amanda
September 18, 2018 6:59 AM

Lana,

I can’t even begin to explain my situation at work. Harassment over the last 6 mos with a new manager and now since I reported him I have experienced the spirit of intimidation and fear. I knew early on this was a spiritual attack as I was having nightmares about it. I have prayed and sought God relentlessly. The last few days your words from the Lord have spoke directly to me. It’s been hard at times to just go to work, sometimes I would rather just quit. The enemy wants that. I pray for the the release of the spirit of fear and for deliverance from this warfare. Thank you communicating this message.

-Amanda

John
September 18, 2018 4:39 PM

Amanda,
The same thing is happening to me at my new job after leaving a job with the same situation. My new job is much harder despite me thinking it would be easier. Praise God He gives us what we need to make it through the daily struggles. I feel led to tell you to stay encouraged and keep being a light of Christ in your workplace. I feel the first place the Lord will use us when His annointing and authority is poured out we will walk in that at our jobs and many we come to Christ. The enemy is trying to cause us to doubt and give up because then the Lord cant use us there. The enemy is fearful despite his pride because he knows time is short and doesnt see what the Lord is about to do. I pray Jesus that you would fill her full with Your Holy Spirit annointing and to remove all seeds of fear, doubt and affliction by Your blood. I pray for a sudden turnaround at work and that Your provision and annointing would be upon her, her family and those she works with as well as those she meets. So that others will SEE YOU in her and that others will come to You for healing, salvation and santification by Your blood. We lift up voices up praise to You Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The One and Triune God. Amen. God bless you Amanda keep standing firm in Christ and Hold. The Lord told me to stand fast and hold. I believe soon we will all be duel wielding our weapons as we are about to step forward and reclaim the territories that belong to Jesus Christ, Yeshua Hamashiach.

In Christ,

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
September 18, 2018 8:29 AM
Hi Amanda, I was reading your comment. Seek God’s will if you must indeed stay and work in that place. Maybe he is giving you sign to trust in him that he can be your sole provider for you to go sit at his feet and be trained by him to be equipped with more of his power and anointing. Its what comes over my spirit when reading your comments. See for the Israelites to accept God’s through Moses..for them to leave Egypt the place of slavery, God caused the King’s heart to be harden for his people to have no regrets in Let it be and Let it go. Am sharing this with you because its what God has done with me in 2015 and he has been faithful and has provided my needs everyday. I was an insecure person and was very dependable on my own strength and wealth till God allow the enemy to steal everything from me for me to accept his call of coming at his feet in harness training to be made prepared and ready to serve him. Please go to the Lord and seek his will and confirmation on above and if confirms to you these words are his will…have no fear to pick up your cross to follow Jesus as he is calling you to be not as you want it to be. Have no ‘life covering as a paycheck’ only then you will experience his greatest moves in your life and his providence to encounter the goodness of God in its fullness. God bless you with his wisdom and clarity of your next step in him. Be strong and be determined for he will be with you no matter what. He is calling many to come out of the world to… Read more »
Ann
Ann
September 18, 2018 9:00 PM

Amen, LilyLamb: Your advice to Amanda resonates with me. As I was reading Amanda’s comments/prayer request for her situation I found myself recalling circumstances I’ve found myself in. God has delivered me from them all, just as He promises us that He will do; however, it was in proportion to my seeking Him….As I sought His will & obeyed it, my deliverance came. So I’m confirming your words to her to seek The Lord for His guidance & deliverance from evil. He brings us through it or out of it. In any event we are made more than conquerers through Christ Jesus our Lord.

william
william
September 19, 2018 6:59 AM

Amanda,
You can change the atmosphere of your work from your heart by declaring ( speaking out ) ” I have the favour of the Lord upon me wherever I go every day. ( just like parents looking at their beloved daughter that kind of favour . ). Forgive them and bless them in the name of Jesus. And if they still do not change their attitude toward you, then rebuke their negative attitude, and rebuke the evil spirits behind those negative attitudes IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

william
william
September 19, 2018 7:08 AM

” And if they still do not change their attitude toward you, then rebuke their negative attitude, and bind & rebuke the evil spirits behind those negative attitudes IN THE NAME OF JESUS ” silently in your heart.

william
william
September 19, 2018 7:01 AM

Know and use your authority in Christ.

Kent Henley
Kent Henley
September 20, 2018 12:25 AM

Yes William – I have to do this daily (at times) in my ‘warrior tongue’ which doesn’t always feel/seem so….lovingly; BUT I Win the Battle! Thank-you Lana….This One is for me along with many others also!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
September 18, 2018 11:55 AM

Hi Amanda, I heard in this video below that if we have dreams about an attack it is God warning us.. This might help clarify your approach.. blessings!!
TERRORISING THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS – PST ROBERT CLANCY

Amanda
Amanda
September 18, 2018 4:15 PM

Peachey
Peachey
September 18, 2018 5:48 PM

Just before I read this article, I sent a scathing email to the ministry I live near about their uncharitable attitude, and self centered ness. I felt the need to confront them. If you knew me, this is sometime I would not do.

The Holy Spirit asked me a question yesterday. He said, “Do you know how easy it would be for the enemy to break into your home.” That jarred me into thinking about the spiritual and physical implications. So I got out my oil, prayer over it in the Holy Spirit, with weeping, and went out and poured out oil all around my yard, anointing my cabin, door, windows, etc, and putting on the whole armor of God. Trusting the Lord to keep me protected. it had been a couple of years since I had last anointed our property.

The Lord is leading his people in ways beyond our comprehension. He also spoke these words to me, Have faith.” If he asks us to do something, He provides us with His provisions.

The Lord is moving mightly upon his people.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
September 18, 2018 9:28 AM

Amen to this word! I accept the spiritual increase of the Holy Spirit over my life and to conquer any spirit of intimidation coming against me in Jesus mighty name.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
September 18, 2018 11:56 AM

James your testimony about this song came up as a one year memory on my FB page today– very encouraging!!
Laura Hackett sings Jesus You Make Me Pure

September 18, 2018 2:01 PM

Thanks for letting me know Marilee Alm. That’s one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite singers.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 18, 2018 6:29 AM

Amen Lana

Peggy
Peggy
September 19, 2018 12:33 AM

Wow ok this morning I felt this sort of feeling of being not sure, an intimidation like I couldn’t measure up as I was getting ready for my newly acquired job. I ignore this feeling and keep focus on my Father and he showed up,turned out to be a great day. I am looking forward to what the Lord has planned for my life. Your words of encouragement are indeed well received speak love, speak life
Shalom Sister Lana

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
September 18, 2018 10:50 AM

Hello, very encouraging! Proverbs 15:23(KJV)
23 A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!

Right Word Due Season #5 “CARE” Apples of Gold Pictures of Silver
Blessings!!

Donna
Donna
September 18, 2018 8:43 AM

Arise and shine! Arise and shine! This is the word the Lord clearly spoke to me two years ago. Lana your word is further confirmation. The Lord is calling us to arise and shine. Sound the alarm, it’s time.