The Sons of Thunder Will ROAR with the Voice of God and Shake the Earth

On awaking in the early hours of the morning on April 1, the Lord spoke to me to release this word via written text. Although some of this content is in the last video post of “Divine Turnaround of Explosive Breakthrough”, the Lord’s voice boomed in my ears in the early hours of this morning, “Sons of Thunder it’s time to ROAR” and He prompted me to share this as a written post.

A week ago I had two dreams that coincided with each other. One night after the other. The first night I dreamt I was walking in a mall, and I saw a father with a little son. I went over to the father and said, “Oh isn’t he cute! What is his name?”

In my spirit I heard the answer before the father responded. Then the father replied, “Jeremiah”.

I said to myself, “I knew that, I knew that!!”

Then moments later, almost in the same place I saw another father with a son the exact same age. I approached the man and asked, “What is your son’s name?”

The same thing happened. I heard his name before the father could reply. Then the father said, “His name is Thunder”.

I had the same response. I was so ecstatic that I knew his name before it was told to me. For some reason, this detail stood out.

The next night, I had another dream. In this dream, I saw balls of Fire Glory exploding in front of me. I knew it was bringing breakthrough. Then I saw a Fire Glory ball explode over this young man who was sitting down reading. I knew he wasn’t walking with the Lord, but he was seeking. He may not have been seeking the Lord, but he was seeking in general.

Interpretation:
Upon waking, I asked the Lord regarding the two dreams. The second dream’s interpretation came straight away. The Lord led me to the book of Acts regarding Saul’s experience on the road to Damascus. In Acts 26 there is a detailed expository of Paul’s life changing experience with the Lord. As I studied this passage, I found that the light Paul encountered on the road to Damascus was in fact the “fire” of God. As this same Greek word was used in various other places in the bible meaning fire.

One example of the use of this same Greek word was when Peter warmed himself by the “fire” after he denied the Lord. So this light that Saul encountered on the road to Damascus was an encounter with the Glory Fire of the Lord that brings sudden breakthrough and divine turnarounds, the same as I saw in my dream.

The Lord showed me we are coming into a season of explosive breakthrough, that causes divine turnarounds, like the very situation that occurred with Saul. An experience with the Fire of God changed his whole direction by interrupting his path and causing him to go in a complete opposite direction.

The Sons of Thunder:
The first dream is a result of the second. The reason I already “knew” the names of the sons was a symbol of God doing nothing unless He first reveals it to His prophets. So that symbol in the dream confirms this dream needs to be released to the body as a prophetic word of what God is about to do.

The first son was named Jeremiah, which means “appointed by God”. Interestingly enough in Acts 26:16 when Saul met Jesus in the explosive Glory Fire, Jesus “appointed” Him to bear witness of Him.

The second son named Thunder refers to the sons of Zebedee, James and John, that Jesus nicknamed the Sons of Thunder found in the Mark 3.

The Lord then tied these two dreams together and I saw what He was saying.
The Lord is releasing a Glory Fire, as in the days of Saul, and out of that Fire He is “appointing” a generation of the Sons of Thunder.

In the reference in Mark 3, Thunder in the Greek means to ROAR. These Sons of Thunder who will be released throughout the earth will ROAR with the voice of God and shake the earth. They will walk in unprecedented POWER and turn the world upside down for the Kingdom.

With the following three scriptures, we see Thunder refers to the VOICE of God, THE EARTH SHAKING and HIS POWER.

• Job 40:9 “who has an arm like God? Or who can thunder with a voice like His?”
  • Psalm 77:18 “The voice of thunder was in your whirlwind, the lightenings illumined the world; the earth trembled and shook.”
  • Job: 26:14 “…but the thunder of his power who can understand?”

Get Ready for Your Appointment:
In my dream, the Glory Fire first exploded in my path, which means this Fire will be released on believers that are praying and believing for divine turnarounds and breakthroughs in their own lives. But in this breakthrough they will see “appointments” of upgrade and will be released into new levels of the expression of His heart. For though the season has been long and hard to endure, the Lord has been positioning these ones for an upgrade, for a new appointment, an appointment greater than they first expected, for this appointment is to be a Son of THUNDER!

For many have wondered why has this season been so long, so painful, and so hard to bear. The Lord says it is for the purpose of the high calling. For to whom much is given, much is required. The Lord has required a faith that He doesn’t ask of everyone. He has required a humility that not every vessel can endure. But for those He is about to release in this calling an appointment of Thunder, the last season will begin to make sense. For those that have been through the wilderness of humility and the fires of faith, the Lord can trust with the Thunder of His Voice and Power. They are a vessel ready to be catapulted into destiny in explosive Fire and Glory.

The Glory Fire of Divine Turnaround:
Divine turnaround is where a situation is heading in a certain direction with a predicted outcome, but that situation is suddenly intervened by a divine supernatural force that causes the outcome to be the opposite.

Paul was in unbelief when he was on the road to Damascus. He was murdering those who believed. It was only the Glory Fire of God that penetrated His hard heart and brought a murderer to His knees.

Sometimes we think things are hopeless and impossible, we think our circumstances are unfixable or our loved ones are unchangeable, but one encounter with the Glory Fire and everything is turned around.

This Fire Will Purge the Hard Heart of Unbelief and Birth a Generation of the Sons of Thunder:
This Glory Fire will pour out over the believer and unbeliever alike. As in my dream the ball of Fire Glory exploded over the young man who was not walking with God, but sitting reading, seeking, not knowing what he was seeking. These unbelievers are ones that have had prayers prayed over their lives for seasons upon seasons, but now the Lord is interrupting their course like He did with Saul and changing the course and direction of their lives. He is penetrating the darkness they are in by His Glory Fire, calling them into His heart and setting them on course for Him.

Get ready for your loved ones to come into the Kingdom and be appointed as a Son of Thunder! For God has not forgotten them and His arm is not short that it cannot save.

“And he will go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn back the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient and incredulous and unpersuadable to the wisdom of the upright [which is the knowledge and holy love of the will of God] – in order to make ready for the Lord a people prepared [in spirit, adjusted and disposed and placed in the right moral state].” (Luke 1:17, Amplified version)

The following words from the above scripture speak of an impenetrable heart, BUT GOD!

• Disobedient: rebellious, insubordinate, perverse, contrary
  • Incredulous: disbelieving, unbelieving, doubtful, dubious, unconvinced.
  • Unpersuadable: obstinate

The Spirit of Elijah mentioned here in Luke 1:17, is an anointing of Fire that brings restoration and reconciliation. It is an anointing that TURNS THE TABLES and draws those that are distant from God into the heart of their father. I believe this explosive Glory Fire of DIVINE INTERVENTION will draw a hard hearted unbelieving generation into the wisdom of the upright and according to Luke 1:17 to LOVE the will of God. These then will prepare the way of the Lord, preparing a people made ready for His coming.

We are now in the days of Divine Turnaround, of wrongs being made right, of courses of destruction being turned to mirror life and life abundantly.

SONS OF THUNDER ITS TIME TO ROAR!

Anita Alexander

Author: Anita Alexander

Anita Alexander is a Prophetic Revivalist who ministers in the realm of a seer prophet and revival fire. She is the co-founder of Golden City Church in Gold Coast, Director of Revival Flame Ministries and founder of Arise Shine Intercessors Australia. In addition to pastoring Golden City Church, on the Gold Coast, Australia, Anita is an international Itinerate Speaker, Author, Song writer and Recording Artist. Anita releases prophetic revelation and impartation by Prophesy, Intercession, Prophetic Praise and Worship and prophetic articulation from the written word of God. Motivated by an intense Love for the Body of Christ, Anita’s passion and compassion is to see the Church forsake religion and tradition and awaken to His Love, arise and walk in their true overcoming identity as sons and daughters of the kingdom, who manifest the Possessing Victory, Glory and Power.

Arlin Fehr
Arlin Fehr
April 3, 2017 2:50 PM

I am in awe…

Yesterday I heard the phrase ‘Son’s of Thunder’ as though for the first time. I had never really remembered it in my studies of the bible. It wasn’t important to me. But Yesterday I heard it in relation to James and John, and the thoughts of what that would mean were filling my mind.

During my pondering, I heard the words come to mind ‘Become a Son of Thunder!’ and the spirit rested on me so that those words would not leave me.

I have been having some changing in my life as of recent, things going in unexpected directions, being required to have greater faith, and generally me no longer feeling like I’m in charge, but that he is.

Last night, while praying with my Wife, I received even more images of what the future would hold for my little family, and it was staggering and not a little bit terrifying. There are big things being required of Lord’s people in this season.

So now this morning, I see this post, saying Son’s of Thunder once again, and I know this is another witness. I am in awe… The word of the Lord comes and comes and comes. He repeats the most important parts.

Thank you for posting this. I needed to read this this morning.

LISA:
LISA:
April 3, 2017 9:18 PM

I think you might like to read this word as well Arlin.
“When this change happens all of your struggles will be over!
No more will you ever sin or doubt or have any problem with the enemy ever again!
No physical weapons will have any effect on you!
Every physical problem and sickness that you have now will be gone!
You will not feel pain anymore!
At this time you will pray and you will immediately see the fulfillment before your very eyes!”

Scott
Scott
April 5, 2017 6:23 PM

Arlin,

I too just read this week the Sons of Thunder verse in Mark and wondered why I had never remembered it before…now I know…we have an awesome Savior!

Arlin Fehr
Arlin Fehr
April 5, 2017 6:51 PM

Indeed we do Scott. Truly wonderful.

April 3, 2017 4:13 PM

Thanks for sharing that great testimony Arlin.

Jeremy Compton
Jeremy Compton
April 4, 2017 2:47 AM

I thought Anita’s clip was brilliant. What she said was “Thunder is the Power of God” Sons of thunder with reference in context to the passage she was explaining.

Gary F
Gary F
April 3, 2017 11:07 PM

Thank you Anita for this wonderful, encouraging and uplifting word – and thank you James (Bailey) for your faithfulness in all that you continue to do for Z3 News. I claim that this Glory Fire 🔥 brings healing, restoration, rejuvenation and salvation to the entire Z3 family as well as to all of our loved ones including husbands, wives, sons, daughters, grandchildren, mothers, fathers, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews as well as friends, neighbours, co-workers, church members, and anyone that the Lord brings across our path during this Great Harvest in the Precious Name of Jesus (Yahushua) and by His Blood…Amen and AMEN!

Mary Ann C.
Mary Ann C.
April 3, 2017 7:05 PM
Thank you for sharing this!! Glory to God, I’m so encouraged! I believe this may be confirmation as the Lord is giving many dreams and visions. I agree with this and am believing by faith for breakthrough for my unsaved loved ones as well as for others in the body for their breakthroughs. I recently had a dream and haven’t really understood it or had a clear interpretation. Your dreams and interpretations have helped me to see what the Lord is saying. I dreamt a few weeks ago that a friend of mine called me by phone to tell me that she saw on a family headstone the names James and John repeated across it. Something like, James, John, John, John,James, James, John, John James. I laughed after she said it! She was calling from where she was vacationing, where her husband’s family often goes. The cemetery they had visited was where she saw this particular headstone with all these names on it. It was one of their distant relatives from her husband’s side of their family. I awoke and knew it was significant because of the books that John and James wrote in the Bible. I asked the Lord about this dream. Later that morning I looked up James and John on the internet and there were some references to them being the SONS OF THUNDER! Then I read that they were the sons of Zebedee; not the same James who wrote the book of James. When I read your post today I was in awe! I have lots of dreams but not very good at interpretation. If anyone else has an interpretation of this dream please share. Again, thank you for sharing because I have been praying for a long time for certain family members for salvation, for… Read more »
Jym Hitte
June 30, 2017 6:39 AM

Hi Mary C. I just downloaded a book on my Kindle that might help with dream and vision interpretation; The Divinity Code: to Understanding Your Dreams and Visions, by Adam F. Thompson and Adrian Beale. Adam is a Seer Prophet and Adrian is a Prophetic Teacher. They work together in crusades and conferences with prophetic anointing and dream interpretation. The book has thousands of metaphors that occur in dreams and how to interpret their meaning. They have a lot of youtube videos of their meetings. Thought this might help Blessings. Jym H

Susan Erwin
Susan Erwin
April 4, 2017 1:53 PM

Wow!!! I’m sitting alone in a restaurant eating lunch and reading z3news on my iPad. As I was reading this, I started thinking, Lord I pray that you are calling me to be a son (daughter) of Thunder, and that this turnaround she speaks of applies to me and my family! Okay, now I have to share a little backstory with you. Since April of last year, which was a very TRANSITIONAL time for my husband and me, I have been randomly seeing 11:11 everywhere! On my computer, on my cell phone, on signs, etc. Occasionally I’ll see 4:44 or 5:55, but 99.9% of the time I see 11:11. I really started asking God what He was trying to show me or tell me through seeing these numbers. I finally felt like He was using this to tell me to stop what I was doing at the moment, stop my striving and just focus on Him. If you knew what we were going through (the story is just too long), you would understand why I reached that conclusion. It’s gotten to the point that I chuckle now when I see 11:11, and say to myself, I know that’s You, God, and I hear You! There was also an article recently from someone on Z3 about these numbers and it really spoke to me! Okay, back to today…..reading this and wondering if I’m called in this way, I open up my check from the server, and my total for the bill is $11.11!!!!! Is that awesome, or what?!?!? I hear You, God!!!

Jen B.
Jen B.
April 4, 2017 3:42 PM

So funny you should say that. I mentioned the other day about my numbers being 444 as well. Yesterday at work my friends lunch came to 444. Which I was with him and guessed it to be 4.40 or around there. Then I get back to my desk and my brother called…at 11:11. Then I went to pay my cable bill and it was 111.55. So here is the best part…Last night I woke up and couldn’t sleep and was laying there praying and the song Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty who was and is to come plays in my head. So I get ready for work and thought you know I will listen to that song. As I am listening to that very song…I decide to log onto facebook and there is a pop up on my news feed a page that says DAILY WORD FOR YOU…the daily word was and no joke… HOLY HOLY HOLY is the Lord God almighty who was and is to come! Then I am sitting here in awesome wonder…my boss emails me and in the email is the number 444! Talk about getting your attention!! God is good…

Susan Erwin
Susan Erwin
April 4, 2017 5:00 PM

Oh my goodness, YES! That’s the way it happens to me! When it started showing up for me last April, my husband had just had to go back to a job and leave me alone at a business we had been doing together for five years, and I would be in the midst of a pity party (missing him and stressing over the loss of our business) and I’d look at my computer for no reason and BAM! It was 11:11! This just kept happening time after time throughout the year, which is why I decided I better pray about it and ask God to show me what it meant. Then I started noticing it happening when I would be in the midst of worshipping! My worship songs of late are What a Beautiful Name and Worthy Worthy. Both are very powerful songs that focus on HIM and how powerful, sovereign and good He is! I cannot tell you how many times I’ve seen 11:11 when I was either singing those or have just finished singing them! Another powerful song for me right now is Keep Your Eyes on Me, from The Shack movie. One day last week I was really bummed out because of losing a business deal that I was certain I had, I got in my car and the song Keep Your Eyes on Me was starting, AND I looked at the clock and it was 11:11! I just do not believe that these are coincidences! I believe God is trying to get my attention and tell me that everything is going to be okay and that He loves me!

April 4, 2017 2:50 PM

That is awesome. Thanks for the testimony Susan.

Kathleen Nelson
April 4, 2017 1:58 PM

Yesss,that is very awesome!
Thanks for telling us.I love it

Taryn
Taryn
April 3, 2017 1:14 PM

Anita you so blessed me! I was also praying Acts 26: 13-17 today for a loved one whom the Lord said He would use! I have fasted & prayed for him for the past 10 years & have prayed with a prayer partner day & night intensely for the past 3 years for this person! The battle has been fierce beyond belief but the Lord is Good & will fulfill His plan! Your words encouraged this Servant of the Most High God!

Christine Beadsworth
April 3, 2017 11:19 AM

SO MUCH CONFIRMATION FOR ME HERE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RELEASING THIS! THE GOD OF GLORY THUNDERS!!
Open your mouth wide and I will fill it!!

Shelley
Shelley
April 3, 2017 8:37 PM

Christine your comment “open your mouth wide” touched me. A couple of weeks ago i had a dream and the last part of the dream Jesus walked up to me and said “open your mouth, i did and he put a small white ball in my mouth. And i swallowed it and woke up. I have pondering it ever since.

Amina Darden
April 3, 2017 8:50 PM

<strongAmen Lord! So be it Lord in Your Son Jesus name!>

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
April 3, 2017 3:44 PM

Amen! Praise God!

Eduardo Male Casillas
April 3, 2017 2:51 PM

Amen !!!!!!!!!!1

Doulos
Doulos
April 4, 2017 11:28 AM
I have read z3 for awhile, but have never formally commented. I appreciate many of the insights offered in this community. I hope to offer encouragement with the following comment. If you identify yourself with the phrase “sons of thunder”, there are some further clues in scripture that give a picture of what may be driving your perspective. The following webpage expounds on Revelation 10:3- 4 and gives more information about how the word “thunder” is often used symbolically in the Holy Scriptures: https://www.gotquestions.org/seven-thunders.html. It is also interesting to note that James and John, Sons of Thunder, demonstrated a penchant for calling forth judgment as shown in Luke 9:54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, wilt Thou that we command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, even as Elijah did?” John was later able to receive and record the visions of the book of The Revelation of Jesus Christ. It is also interesting to note that John was instructed to “seal up” what the thunders spoke (with a voice of their own)—quite a curious and unique communication in the midst of this vision. (just a thought– I wonder if the “roaring lion’s” voice supersedes the voices of the thunders—certainly the Lion of the tribe of Judah does supersede in all ways.) I would encourage all who are perceiving and being given an unction to foretell what they are seeing (and I do believe many are perceiving what is shortly to come to pass) to carry this gift with all the grace and humility the Lord can give; as the Day of the Lord will be an awesome and terrible day for those who are against God (Amos 5:8) and His heart is always that none should perish but receive everlasting life.
April 4, 2017 11:50 AM

Great point Doulus. Without love our works count for nothing. (1 Corinthians 13)