It’s SO much bigger than you realize!

There is a great wind of turnaround and vindication upon you. For the circumstances and opposition that has been coming against the Word of the Lord in your life is being halted.

There is an accelerated momentum that is increasing where you will see an unprecedented demonstration of the turnaround of God and vindication of the Lord. The Lord is roaring over your circumstances and they are SUDDENLY coming into alignment.

I saw many injustices that have come against many in the body of Christ over the last little while, and for many, especially in the last few weeks, take heart, for the Lord is “righting all wrongs” with His mighty hand of vindication. The Lord showed me many angels that have been assigned to the people of God that are moving at the command of the Lord to bring forth supernatural “divine moments” of heaven meeting earth, divine setups taking place right now where SUDDENLY things will turnaround and the vindication of the Lord will be seen.

What the Lord spoke to you has not changed, but what will change are the things that have been OPPOSING the Word of the Lord in your life.

I could hear Isaiah 55:11 booming in the Spirit SO loudly. The Lord is activating your faith, He is increasing your faith. He is raising up a people that have greater faith than they have ever had before in the promises and Words He speaks, taking Him at His Word with confidence on a level they have never experienced.

There is a mighty wave of the Spirit of God that has hit the body of Christ and is about to rapidly increase in momentum, releasing the demonstration of Isaiah 55:11.

“So will My word be, which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.” (Isaiah 55:11)

Many of you are about to see the faithfulness of the Lord in keeping His promises and the power of God to ALIGN the natural with the spoken word of the Lord.

SUPERNATURAL MIRACULOUS TURNAROUND

It has already begun! The powerful demonstrations of the Lord to suddenly turn things around, but I heard the Lord say “You haven’t seen anything yet”. Get ready to see an increase in powerful demonstrations of miraculous turnarounds and the supernatural exploding in your life like you have never experienced.

Those of you who have felt like you have “lost faith” because of the battles you have been in, I heard the Lord say that not only is He restoring your faith and increasing your faith, taking you to another level of taking Him at His Word, but He is RESTORING YOU WITH THE GIFT OF JOY!!! Many of you have lost your joy because of the battle and the lack of alignment of circumstances to what the Lord has spoken, but that is all changing and going to continue to change as the Word of the Lord explodes in your life with it’s fulfilment. The Lord is giving you back the GIFT OF JOY that is yours in Christ Jesus. The JOY found in Christ. The JOY in knowing Him. The JOY of seeing promises fulfilled.

SURPRISE!!!!!

I heard the Lord say “SURPRISE!!!!!!” and there was such a sense of excitement and anticipation in the atmosphere. Don’t try and work out “how” the Lord is going to bring the turnaround and vindication to pass. Let Him have His way, because some of the greatest breakthroughs that are upon you right now are going to come in the most UNEXPECTED ways, and fill you with greater hope for the future, joy, healing of your heart and a breath of fresh air to your soul and vision, that you will be SUDDENLY enlarged in your capacity to dream.

Here He comes!!!!

The winds of turnaround and vindication are blowing. The RAPID acceleration you will experience this month and into the rest of the year, is going to see an accelerated momentum, shift and positioning for all He has for you.

MOMENTOUS MOMENTS WILL SET YOU UP FOR 2019

There are some MOMENTOUS MOMENTS upon you that are divinely orchestrated by the hand of the Lord. There are significant divine setups that the Lord is unveiling right now that are going to set you up for 2019.

These divine set ups are going to give you greater clarity, direction, vision and opportunities for 2019. Many of you have been seeking the Lord for direction for next year and feeling like the Lord has not revealed much to you, but get ready for your vision to be GREATLY EXPANDED. Get ready to SEE into the NEW LAND. These momentous moments of divine setups are going to give you strategy, blueprints and keys for 2019.

These momentous moments will truly position you in ways to FLY in Him like never before. 2019 will be a year to truly fly high in the revelation knowledge, understanding, wisdom and discernment of the Lord with strategic divine assignments to usher in His Kingdom and His Glory coming in the most unexpected ways.

The Lord is preparing and setting the stage for many from now in their positioning for 2019 because of the MAGNITUDE of what He is going to do and release His people that are positioned and ready, into.

It’s SO much bigger than you realize!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Mary
Mary
July 17, 2018 12:52 AM

This definitely speaks to my heart. Amen, Lord. Let it be as you have spoken to be. Let hope arise in my heart for your promise to be fulfilled.
Thank you Lana!

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
July 16, 2018 11:03 PM

Amen, let it be so.

Desiree
Desiree
July 16, 2018 4:21 PM

AMEN …. I receive this in Jesus mighty name ….

Justice
Justice
July 17, 2018 7:31 AM

Amen and Amen. Thank you JESUS. I receive this word in JESUS Name

David
July 16, 2018 11:36 PM

With all due respect Lana. Is this a word that includes our bothers and sisters who remain from the over 6000 who have been burned or hacked to death in Nigeria this year alone? Because, their cries and petitions before our God scream to my spirit that they don’t have until 2019 to be set up.

July 17, 2018 10:31 AM

The Lord has promised if the world hated Him, they will hate us too because we bear His name, so we know we will endure trouble in this world, but we can take courage because He also promised He has already overcome the world (John 16:33) and because He has, we also overcome. Even in the presence of our enemies, He prepares a table before us and causes our cup to overflow (Psalm 23:5). So we endure the trouble and persecution, sowing each prayer, each tear, each act of faith, and even each life, like seeds that God receives and multiplies to produce an abundant harvest of life and fruit. So everyone who walks by faith should hold onto this promise of the great harvest because we have each been given the honor of contributing to it, all working together, sowing our seeds, ultimately producing a harvest so plentiful, the reapers will not be able to gather it all in one season and so much wine flowing, the mountains will be dripping with it. (Amos 9:13) I believe God wants all of us to see and understand the great value of our role in producing this harvest, especially those who are enduring great trouble, because it’s so much bigger than we realize.

Heather
Heather
July 17, 2018 1:21 PM

Thank you for this wonderful explanation James! Lana’s words resonate in my spirit and she has more than once confirmed specific words the Lord has given me. For example, last year she repeatedly stated that 2018 would be the year of family and fruitfulness. In my life, this is proving to be true as friends and family are finally having their babies of promise after years of everything from breakups to infertility. We also have one prodigal in our family coming home after YEARS away from us, hallelujah!!! This does not mean we are living easy lives without problems but these promises coming true are demonstrations of our loving God giving us the desires of our hearts. I praise God with thanksgiving for these gifts, and also pray for the persecuted saints. I also trust that He has a perfect plan in all this.

David
July 17, 2018 5:48 PM

Thank you for your thoughtful reply James. It is bigger than we realize.
It is so much bigger than we realize. All Glory to God the Father and Jesus Christ. May we all have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the church and follow His word of intercession in repentance.

Linda Ezra
Linda Ezra
July 17, 2018 5:11 PM

Brother David did they or shall their death be in vain? Shall they not reap a reward for losing their life? Is it not written whoever loses his life for my sake shall gain it? Yes, and AMEN!! Glory, glory, glory!!! It is of great HONOR, great honor, to die for the glory of our Almighty Father!!!

I pray, I pray and hope that I too, if the Lord permits, that I die faithful and courageous till my very end and all for the glory of my Father!

Glory to You Almighty Father!!🙌🙌🙏

David
July 17, 2018 6:11 PM

Hi Linda, You have described the Lord’s view of the martyr very well. Those slain are a testimony to the eternal glory of God and Christ who is the life and the resurrection. Death has no sting! And I pray we would all be so courageous.

But I wasn’t addressing the faithful witness of a martyr.

Julie
July 16, 2018 2:24 PM

Thank You Lana for sharing this word, very encouraging!

Politteb
Politteb
July 16, 2018 1:40 PM

Amen!☝🏻🙌🏻

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
July 18, 2018 12:10 PM

I just received word that Lana and Keith’s newest baby boy arrived the 9th. Everybody is doing fine but it was by c-section so let us pray for her speedy (and supernatural miraculously fast!) healing and strengthening. Thank You Lord for your hand of protection and love upon Lana, Keith and over their entire house.
This word has touched me so specifically also as I see it has so many of us and I add my gratefulness and thanks to Yahuwshua for getting me through this time. And THANK YOU to each and every one of you from here on z3 who have helped me to continue fighting this fight. Without knowing it many of you through your comments and your own confession of struggles was that one little voice I needed to hear to get me through one more day of this!!! With all humility I say Thank You.
All Praise Glory and Honor be unto the King Of Kings, and the Lord of Glory!!! Yahuwshua haMashiach, the One who is, who was and who is to come!!!!

Fausto
Fausto
July 17, 2018 9:35 AM

Praise Yah! Yes I belive he is getting ready to use those he has set apart.
 1King 19:18  Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 17, 2018 1:22 PM

The Lord will save 144,000 Jews during the tribulation and then “all Israel will be saved” when the remnant Jews see the holes in Christ’s hands, Rev.7:4; Zech. 12:10; Rom. 11:25,26. God hath not cast away His people, v.2-4.

Fausto
Fausto
July 17, 2018 11:48 PM

Of the tribe of Judah (Jews) were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand…
Revelation 7

according to this verse it is 12,000 from every tribe

Nickie
Nickie
July 17, 2018 2:44 AM

Thank You Jesus! Thank you Lana for this Word. What an intense battle I’ve been in recently. Satan trying to attack every good and perfect thing that comes from above. I couldn’t be more eager for the breakthrough. I too receive this Word in Jesus Name! 🦋