Silver and Oil Prices Moving Higher

I got excited early yesterday morning when I saw the price of silver climbing up closer to the $17.10 mark because I have been waiting and watching for the fulfillment of a specific pattern that would precede two legs down. The price needed to top there, but instead, it topped at about $17.25, so it was a false alarm.

Even so, I thought it was a good opportunity to open a short position based on a more recent dream where I saw the price moving up steeply, crossing over a horizontal line, then dropping steeply. I did not see any prices, so I woke up wondering if the horizontal line represented $17.00 or perhaps higher. I concluded $17.00 was most likely because the actual price at the time was in the $16.00 range. So far, it appears to be forming a top just above $17.00, so it looks like it might complete the rest of that pattern with a drop down.

Yesterday, I purchased DSLV, a 3x inverse ETF that moves up when silver moves down. Then later, during my prayer time, I saw a vision of a blond haired white woman wearing a black shirt and black pants. She was walking away from me, so I only saw her from the back. First, she stomped on something. I could not see what it was, but I think it was a piece of paper or trash. Then she stomped a few steps up a flight of stairs. I interpreted this to mean my current understanding was wrong, getting stomped on, and silver prices were moving up, not down because blond hair and white skin are common symbols for silver. I believe her black clothing indicates oil prices are also moving up higher. There were no dates shown, but I am expecting the move up in the next few days because she only took a couple of steps before moving up the stairs.

Then today, in a dream I saw the price, $21.30, printed in black letters on a white paper. I knew it was the price of silver, but the black and white coloring suggests to me oil will also be rising at the same time.

$21.30 was shown separately, so it might happen on a separate move up that comes later, which fits with some previous visions where I saw silver moving higher when equities were crashing (white snow covered mountain rising up above the trees and silver airplane flying over falling trees). I also saw silver moving up fast and coming to a sudden stop, represented by the speeding pick-up truck coming to a sudden stop. So perhaps the sudden stop happens at $21.30. Silver has not been above $21.00 since June 2016.

Then I saw a short vision showing a zoomed in view of the front wheel of a beautiful motorcycle facing to my left. My attention was drawn to the shiny chrome parts and black rubber on the front tire, which I believe represented silver and oil. I believe it was another confirmation of prices moving higher because the bike was facing left, (a common symbol for prices moving higher because call options are always shown on the left).

The idea of the price moving any higher contradicts the technical data, which shows the price is already above the upper Bollinger Band on the daily chart and above every historical moving average, so this move is only visible by faith and not by sight. Perhaps the threat of war with North Korea will be the event that causes equities to drop while precious metals and oil move up.

My Trades:

It often takes a few days before these insights start happening, so maybe we’ll see the completion of the pattern I was expecting to see with a steep move up above a horizontal line ($17.00) followed by a steep move down. So far, it looks like that pattern is forming, so I’m waiting to see if it completes. If it does, my plan is to wait for it to drop down to about $16.50 before opening a long position with USLV, a 3x ETF that moves in the same direction as silver. If the pattern breaks up, then I’ll be watching for it when the price moves up to $21.30. In the meantime, after seeing all these bullish silver insights, I closed my DSLV position to play it safe.

As always, my assumptions could be wrong. This information is provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and is not a recommendation for investing.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Jon
Jon
August 13, 2017 7:54 am

We need to test every word, vision and dream to make sure it is from God, regardless of who has given It! No exceptions. I find it interesting and also sad that men of God such as David Wilkerson, Henry Gruver and Dimitri Duduman never spoke of silver and ETF’S. Their dreams and visions warned us of our need to repent and turn from our sins. God has promised us that He will supernaturally protect those who belong to Him. He will provide. We are told to leave Babylon and it’s corrupt and evil system. Please take everything before God to make sure that it is from God.

Aaron
Aaron
August 11, 2017 5:42 pm

I am still patiently waiting for your $14.50 Target. You sold me on that, and that is what I am waiting for.

John Smith
August 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Aaron: I hear Mr. Pitt lives on 14.50 slam down way, ha. I’m with you brother…..

Ed H
Ed H
August 11, 2017 12:34 pm

James,
Technically silver is trading right in a channel. It has not broken resistance or support. The 20 50 and 200 are pointing up. As of right now it looks to be bullish.

I too had a dream of silver at $21.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 11, 2017 3:11 pm

just in-case, bought some SLV calls at $20 20 Oct exp… we’ll see

Ed H
Ed H
August 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Matt,
The 20 MA is just about to break the 50MA. If it is successful we could see an increase in silver. The last successful pattern was in the beginning of 2016 and silver went up 50%. If it fails the price will go down.

Also just saw a graph on the GSR since 1980 and when it hit 80 then it retraced and silver went up. That’s where we are again after this last slam .

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Thanks Ed, fingers crossed

August 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Crypto Update
Bitcoin approaching $4000
Expecting a small pull back soon then up to 4603.

I’m expecting another correction because I saw $3084 and $2339

Planning to take profits at $4603.

Shalom

Nick
Nick
August 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Phanuel,
I saw 5306 three times in a dream this morning (it was the PIN number for a hotel safe where my investments were kept). I currently hodl BTC, ETH and LTC. Haven’t had any market dreams/ numbers for a while.
Shalom!

August 12, 2017 4:17 pm

cool Nick
make sure you are securing them well!
5306 on the way to 6143.

shalom

Ed H
Ed H
August 13, 2017 6:27 pm

BTC Over 4000 now

faith
faith
August 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Phanuel, have you received any revelation on VERI’s low?

August 12, 2017 4:15 pm

hi Faith
0.37 was fulfilled today…. I started reloading between 0.35 and 0.40.
if it drops lower I will keep adding.

shalom

August 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Faith
I also saw 0.1888 green with PPT next to it. That was straightforward.

I also saw 0.1777 that I attributed to PPT, but there is a small chance it could be VERI.

Shalom

faith
faith
August 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Thank you Phanuel! Very encouraging on PPT.

August 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi Faith
I saw 0.28 about 2 hours ago.
Will add more VERI if we get that low. Unless it was in reference to PPT.

Shalom

faith
faith
August 12, 2017 10:46 pm

P, if that’s for VERI that’s pretty low. That would be a good opportunity to add. Why do you think it’s dropped so much?

August 13, 2017 4:08 am

F
Impatient investors…no new news for almost a month now. Also the “FUD” factor. I thank the Lord for prophetic insights – a truly miraculous weapon

Shalom

Corrine
August 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Phanuel hi! I just read Peter Temple’s market forcast for this week. He says we are in wave 5 and expects the top to be @ 2500 for the S+P! Isn’t that what you said the Lord showed you as well? Blessings, Corrine

August 14, 2017 8:28 am

Hi Corrine!
Im looking for a much higher top 2545-2552 ish. I just saw 2537 this morning. Whatever happens after this drop we head back up again….(so technically can’t be wave 5).

shalom

Corrine
August 14, 2017 9:06 am

Phanuel, hi! Thank you for your insight! I appreciate everything you share with us. So you are thinking we are going to drop? At what level of s&p do you think we will drop? I’m trying to figure out what to be watching for so I can get back into FAZ or uvxy?

August 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi Corrine
If we Top before August 28.. I plan to mega load on FAZ for a very huge drop. If we don’t Top by then and Top before September 20, I plan to do the same.

Shalom

Corrine
August 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Phanuel, thank you!! Blessings my friend.

michael c.
michael c.
August 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi Phanuel,
Please explain .l888 green is that .1888 X ethereum price equals price populous goes up to? ?? Novice sorry! Thanks as always

August 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Michael C
That’s a 10 x increase from 0.0188 when I first saw it PPT/ETH

Or 1000 percent increase

Big big profits

Karen G
August 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Phanuel,0.188 would be a very nice return. Blessings.

ChristineB
August 14, 2017 11:11 am

Wow!!!… Phanuel thanks for sharing this PPT/ETH number with us! I have been out of the crypto loop for the last few weeks (recently moved) but will be buying some PPT & VERI on EtherDelta.

August 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Hi Christine B
Your welcome!
I’m planning to take Bitcoin profits at $4603, because it appears we are heading down again 3084, 2339 and potentially 2075 (iffy)

Shalom

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Phanuel. Had a funny dream about you last night. I would not have bothered sharing it but for reading ‘wings of prophecy’ word today entitled ‘when persecution rises’

Dream: you were standing in a narrow spot on a chair on my parents deck. Which made you very high off the ground. I was concerned that you may fall. You stayed up there. We had a conversation about persecution. I said, no wonder we are going to be hated, money equals food production. Then noticed that a cat that I hadn’t seen for a long time named Tiger Lily had 3 kittens. I thought thank goodness there are only three. Not sure if it is a God dream or not. The LORDs favor be upon you. Love Jane

Mari S
Mari S
August 13, 2017 2:27 am

I haven’t got any Bitcoin yet but it sounds like $2300 range might be the last chance to get it at the bottom before it soars above $4000 and beyond.

Julz
Julz
August 12, 2017 5:32 am

Hi James,

I was so amazed at the fulfilment of your two legs down prophecy in the futures market that I’m really struggling to believe the exact move will be mirrored once again in the spot market (it would certainly be very weird!) In my head this prophecy has already been fullfilled so pinning everything on a return to the 14-15 zone seems risky especially combined with all the bullish 19-21 range words that have been received.

My approach right now is to be 80% of my maximum invested along with some 15.5 Oct puts in place incase the 15-9.5 range is revisited before 19-21 range is seen. If we rocket up to 19-21 I will reduce my holdings to 60% and if we drop into the pit I will take profit on my puts and move to 100% invested.

Joe
Joe
August 14, 2017 11:15 am
Sue
Sue
August 13, 2017 3:03 am

Regardless of timing, buy as much silver bars as possible.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 12, 2017 4:18 pm

“… Trump on Monday will call for an investigation into China over allegations that the nation violated U.S. intellectual property rights and forced technology transfers, the official said.”

Micheal
Micheal
August 12, 2017 1:30 pm

If this Jewish Rabbi’s prophecy come to pass regarding Korean war,stocks,oil and silver will be dramatically affected.

William
William
August 11, 2017 1:16 pm

James,
Do you still expect uvxy $25 will comes out first ( $60 comes out later ) ?
Currently I am holding a long position with the equity market. From your new dreams , silver should go up higher in the next few days, correspondingly the equity market may drop — I hope this drop should not the drop which is leading
uvxy get to 60 ?