I Was Shown the Tsunami That Will Strike the West Coast of the United States

golden_gate_bridge

On the night of May 17, 2016, I had a dream/night vision in which I was shown the tsunami that will strike the West Coast of the US, as a judgment from Father on the United States. It was very short, but very clear.

There were many people on the coast, and as I looked out to the horizon, I suddenly saw the waves approaching. Father confirmed that this was indeed the tsunami that will strike the California and the NW coasts. He told me to warn the people.

A few people in my dream listened to me and quickly began leaving the area, but most laughed and did not take me seriously when I told them that they had to evacuate the area immediately or be killed. Some ignored me altogether.

I understand that this is representative of the groups of people in the world. A small remnant are listening to Father’s warnings of judgment and are repenting and seeking Him with all their hearts. Most have not taken the warnings from His messengers seriously. Some mock and scoff, believing it will never happen to them in this lifetime.

Again, I beseech you to listen carefully and heed all that Father is saying in these last days, preparing your hearts for His return. Of course, we are always to live our lives in anticipation of His imminent return, and no one knows the day or the hour, but His instructions are to always be prepared.

I am not clear as to ‘when’ this will occur, but I have no doubt whatsoever it will. This is one of many times I have seen this judgment in a warning. I had not planned on making this public, but Father has insisted I do. In His incredible mercy and love, He always reveals to His servants what He is about to do. I must obey Him and warn the people as His messenger or the blood is on my hands. What you do with the warnings is in your hands.

Pray for the lost. Pray for those who will die suddenly. Pray for the ones who mock and scoff at His watchmen, for the most powerful weapon we have is prayer. He hears our cries for those we love, and He knows our hearts.

Shalom,
Julie

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

SWilliam
SWilliam
May 20, 2016 8:59 AM

Benton Collins; Be absolutely positive that the Lord has called you to move. The Lord would not ask you to leave your family and friends unless he had a specific work for you to accomplish there. Our Lord is perfectly capable of protecting his children where they are and what ever the disaster. Psalm 24 says, The earth is the Lords and everything in it. The world and everyone who lives in it. God made this world, he still owns it, he still controls it, so relax and know that he is in charge

Greg
Greg
May 19, 2016 5:06 PM
Hi Eliana, We ended up in the mountains of Ecuador, (Cuenca to be exact). That will make some readers shake their heads given the three earthquakes off the coast here in the past month. Our area has not, however, been affected. At the practice/human level, we chose Cuenca for the temperate climate (low 70’s the norm), abundant food ( everything grows), and reasonable cost of living. Scripturally, we took the warning of, “Woe to those who live on the coastlands,” seriously. We started the process of leaving 2 1/2 years ago and completed the move last August. Despite the recent quakes, we saw God open doors for us here and still believe we did the right thing. We just returned from a one month trip to the US to include the Bellevue, Seattle, Everett, and Marysville areas. We were shocked at the rapid (and further) disintegration of American society/culture. A spirit of delusion/confusion/violence/disunity seems to have settled over the nation. The bathroom debate illustrates it well. Of course, when a nation rejects the God of love, order, compassion, unity, etc., He will honor our free will. In its place, however, we (America) will reap the dysfunctional society we have now. One more thing and I’ll end my sermonizing. 😊 The US churches (be it from the pulpit or on the Christian TV stations) seem to have embraced a form of Chrstianity, but not the real thing. The messages of repent, be obedient to God’s Word, and weigh the cost of following the way of the cross are not to be found. The current “fluff” messages are pablum really. As you know there are no political solutions for non-repentant nations— yet, our religious leaders (for the most part) don’t want to go there. To close, my wife and I believe America… Read more »
Eliana
Eliana
May 19, 2016 8:55 PM

Thanks for your reply, Greg. We left for many of the same reasons you gave, and I have no doubt that God told us to leave. It breaks my heart what is coming. It is a beautiful area full of people I love, and we have years of special memories associated with much of Puget Sound. I’ve found that I have so much more peace being away from there. Just last week, for example, there were 3 murders within 24 hours, and the last one was just down the road from our old house…a young man shot several times when he went out for a run with his dog.
An American expat friend of ours here married a young woman from Ecuador, and they have shared some of the good things about Ecuador. The weather sounds so much more appealing than here in Chile where we have the changing seasons. We’re gearing up for a rainy winter much like we left behind in Seattle…only without our central heat. 🙂 If we were ever to move Ecuador, I would be inclined to go to the very area that you chose. We feel the same way as you about living on the coast. Our friends have told us many times about the good, inexpensive food they were able to get in Ecuador, and we know housing is cheaper.
Many blessings to you and your wife.

LonK
LonK
July 5, 2016 5:18 PM

Hello Eliana,
Your post above on the tsunami-west coast thread was a couple months ago, so I’m not sure if you’ll revisit and see my question.

I wrote to Greg who posted about his life in Cuenca, Ecuador, but haven’t heard back.

I’ve considered living in Chile and Ecuador and would be interested to hear more about your comparison of life of in Santiago versus Cuenca.
Thanks,
Lon

LonK
LonK
July 3, 2016 4:59 PM
Hello Greg, It’s been interesting to read the posts by several people who’ve lived in the Seattle area and their choice for relocation. I lived in Seattle for 12 years total and only left to go to graduate school. I thought I would return five years later but my career and God’s providence have taken me further and further east. I taught in the Middle East and now live in Ukraine. I’ve tried many times to relocate to Seattle but jobs never worked out. Some of my best memories are from kayaking in the San Juan islands and hiking in the Cascades with friends. As a side anecdote I was hiking with friends in the mtns near Snowqualmie Pass the day Mt. St. Helen’s blew. We heard a big boom and thought it was only avalanche prevention teams. But later in the day we saw a large gray donut cloud down south towards St. Helen’s. It was only later that day when we returned to Seattle that we saw on TV the dust clouds falling in places like Yakima. I’ve been researching alternate living locations and several weeks ago even applied to a uni teaching job in Vancouver, Canada. Two days later I ran across a forum post that mentioned a prophecy that Cascadia fault could soon fail and create a tsunami that would wipe out Vancouver down to Oregon. This would break my heart as I have many friends on the PacNW coast and it felt like home. I’ve researched different e-magazines that research International living and the best places to live. Sadly Europe will probably descend into economic and cultural chaos, so I’ve considered other regions. I’ve never even visited S. America but Cuenca, Ecuador and Chile were reccomended in several publications. Could you give me your feedback… Read more »
Kenzel
May 19, 2016 7:06 PM

Growing up, my Dad would refer to Seattle (and Washington State) as God’s country. This was back in the late 70’s/early 80’s.
I’d heard that over the past years the area was in decline. The last time I was there was ~2006, so the Lord impressing on me (just this past week) not go back to visit indicates a drastic shift is close and things really are about to change.

Jill
Jill
May 19, 2016 10:42 PM

Kenzel
-What time frame were you going to be visiting Seattle? I have family that will be visiting the Northwest in June, and I am concerned.
Thanks-

Greg
Greg
May 19, 2016 3:03 PM
I, too, used to live in the Seattle area (Bellevue) and had occasional (yet vivid) flooding dreams. I never saw a tsunami. Rather, I saw the water level after some event. In one dream, I was in my office on the 17th floor of my building and the water level had risen to about the 15th floor— but seemed to have stabilized. The water was grey sea water—and debris littered the sloshing waves. Those of us in the office were still OK, but were wondering what to do. There were really no options except to wait it out and hope for the water to recede, or jump into the water and attempt to latch on to some debris in hopes of kicking to some safer/dry area…which we could not see. My wife and have since left the Seattle/Bellevue area and moved to higher ground…..outside the US. We do not believe there is any perfectly safe place in the world….but we do believe some nations will be judged far more harshly than others. Like others who have written on this site, it is hard to get family members to see the danger and that haunts us. If the “big one” does hit the west coast, and if our family manages to survive the calamity, and if our new local (at 8000 feet) remains a place of relative sanctuary, then our hope is we can get our family here so they can start new lives….closer to God. That is a lot of ifs. Still, you do the best you can given the present reality that many Z3 readers already see. Finally, a shout out to Z3, its staff, and contributors for providing a perspective that cannot be found elsewhere. Discernment is required, but that is true in all things. Again, thank you—-and… Read more »
Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
May 19, 2016 6:55 PM
Greg and Eliana, you have just taken me back to a period in our lives when we lived in Bellevue for over 12 years – I can picture it all! I felt a strong pressing from the Lord to leave and return back to Melbourne, Australia in 2012, and so we did. My husband did not want to leave Seattle and it took a ‘God intervention’ in our work circumstances to bring us back to Australia – as my wish to return was not going to accomplish this. To this day, my husband has been looking back and has been unable to settle back in Melbourne, whereas God instructed me to not look back – not even to reminisce the good times. For He has MORE for us, our latter days will be better than the former, He is refining us, He went ahead and made a way for us as we walk THROUGH the valley of the shadow of death. He has taught me to keep my heart and mind unattached from things and places, but attached to Him and people. Love Him, love people. Again, through God circumstances, we have not been attending church for several months. Why did this happen, when I have been faithfully taking myself and children to church every Sunday and Wednesday evenings (City Church, Seattle), and every Sunday and church courses (Planetshakers church, Melbourne)? Answer – I was not CLOSE enough to Him for His liking. God wanted MORE intimacy with me. He had to remove the distractions and the noise so I can HEAR Him. He wants to show me His POWER at work, which is diluted in most churches. James, thank you. This is my first time posting, but I have been following your site since 2014. I love the Z3… Read more »
May 20, 2016 3:37 AM

Great to hear from you after all this time Aris!

Chris M
Chris M
May 21, 2016 2:14 PM

Greg it would be wise to have a go bag with supplys to last a couple days you must carry on your where ever you go. It will be a blessing to others. I have a go bag in my car at all times you never know what may happen on a day to day bases

May 19, 2016 8:01 PM

Thanks for sharing this awesome dream and thanks for the feedback Greg!

Bridget
May 19, 2016 6:10 PM

I agree some nations will be judged harsher. Most prophecy regarding Australia is good stuff. That we still have God’s blessing. Perhaps because we haven’t legalized gay marriage yet and are taking in less Muslim refugees.
Regardless, God is still merciful to this country for the present.

Eliana
Eliana
May 19, 2016 3:29 PM

Greg, I had such a vivid picture of Bellevue when I was reading your post. Water to the 15th floor in Bellevue would be pretty high. Parts of I-5 & at least I-405 would be impassable. My husband worked in Bellevue for a number of years, and we used to enjoy going to the park & mall there for family outings. Do you mind sharing where you ended up? How long ago did you leave?
We believe the same as you that there is no perfectly safe place. We knew when God called us to leave the US, and we left very quickly. We are ready to move in a moment if He gives us a different direction.

Dean
Dean
May 19, 2016 1:15 PM

I don’t wish to raise conjecture on the authenticity of one’s dreams; this, or anyone’s.

But, there is a point to be made that I don’t see considered either in posting or in comments. I’ve alluded to it previously, but saw no real response.

John saw a beast rising up out of the sea. Are we now sounding the Mediterranean, looking for a “Loch Ness Monster”? No? Why not?

Because we know that his vision was allegorical. Taking this further, did any cows actually eat any cows? Did anyone actually wear a basket of bread on their head? Did sheaves actually bow? We all know the answers.

So, then, why, oh why, whenever one has a dream or vision of flooding, does everyone assume it is a literal flood of water? Flooding, drowning, and destruction could just as easily represent a flooding of deception and lies, and the destruction of one’s mind and heart as they succumb to them.

Why, when there is a dream of death and destruction, does everyone think only of the flesh, and not of the spiritual condition? We all know, or know of, someone whose flesh is happy, healthy, and sound, but whose spirit seems to be dead or dying.

I believe it behooves us to consider first any and all possible spiritual aspects of any dreams or visions before temporal.

rob
rob
May 20, 2016 1:33 AM

Dean,

I agree that not all dreams and visions may be the actual literal event that is to take place. Could the Lord give the literal vision of what is going to happen? I believe He could. And with all the warnings of earthquakes and fault line activity I do not think it is out of the realm of possibilities for it to be literal. It is so important to ask the Lord for discernment in these times. Just my two cents. Thanks for posting that Dean.

ShannonB
ShannonB
May 20, 2016 12:42 AM

Dean – I don’t post dreams or visions as up until two days ago I have never had one regarding a tsunami. The Lord has not told me to release it as of yet and was not about Cali. But here is what I get from all this…yes you are right, it could very well be spiritual and not literal for the Lord has said that he would never flood the land again, correct? However, I’m thinking that it may be God warning all of us what TPTB are planning. There has been much talk of a false flag that will happen that is so huge it will be an excuse for them to declare martial law. Such an event would do nicely for them plus help them with depopulation to further their agenda. They are fully capable of setting off earthquakes (as what was speculated with Fukushima and other places) and it has even been talked about a fake asteroid (nuke deliberately set off) to trigger such effect. So I’m leaning more towards that yes, a tsunami might hit, but it would not be an effect of what God has done (even though he allows it to happen) but TPTB and He is warning His children to get out of the way (IF He has given you indication to move etc). Just a theory, dunno, but thought I would throw it out there. God Bless you and yours.

Annonymous
Annonymous
May 19, 2016 6:53 PM

I completely agree. I think most people assume literal because scientist have been warning of a major event for some time now. So our worldly body and mind automatically jump to something literal rather than spiritual. I suppose if I had a dream of such disaster I would take it to pray and ask for discernment in what it meant. Literal or spiritual and I would encourage anyone reading to do the same with the information in this dream or any dream for that matter as well. People can always be wrong but God never is.

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
May 19, 2016 4:38 PM

Dean-
Well said.
I might add also if a dream has any elements that cannot be taken literally-we are flying, purple rhinos, Loch Ness monsters, then we must interpret that entire dream as symbolic. Not that a dream that could actually take place has to be literal-it may be symbolic as well. I have interpreted a dream where someone died in a car wreck and struggled until I asked for the context-did you feel saddened by the dream? No not at all was the answer-this was a dream about someone dying to the flesh-a very good dream!!! We are all just learning together 🙂
Blessings

ChristCross
ChristCross
May 31, 2016 6:00 AM
Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
May 21, 2016 5:17 PM

Not sure if this news article was posted anywhere else on Z3….many earthquakes taking place at 3 volcanos in the Pacific NW.

And this just now, completely unexpected in the middle of Australia.

JJ
JJ
May 20, 2016 9:03 AM

Hi Julie!

Thought you (and everyone else) should know about my dream I had last night 5/19/2016.
OK, for some reason I was standing close to a beach on the coast of Los Angeles. I had visited there in 2010 and am so glad God allowed me to see it then. So anyway, I knew what the landscape looked like. In the distance, I saw a giant tsumani coming our way! We all started running, and almost instantly, it’s like I was on top of one of the highest summits in LA with a small group of people. We saw a series of 5 giant waves one after the other, crash onto the coast. We heard people screaming and saw all kinds of carnage and were just stunned. In any event, the water rose ALL THE WAY to where we were on this very high summit. We weren’t too alarmed because we just allowed it to absorb us and started treading and swimming in it. We were able to swim past a very tall condo building that was still somewhat rising above the water. So we entered the condo and were able to relax because the water didn’t rise anymore. We were somehow able to watch TV and the news and see what all happened. End of dream. And if you go to raptureready.com and look at the news, there was a 4.8 earthquake off the coast of Oregon close to the Cascadia Subduction Zone. Wow, God is warning all of us quickly. This will be quite a year I’m afraid.

marcelo
marcelo
May 19, 2016 11:41 PM

As 5 months ago I had a dream where I saw a Tsumami that afectava a coastal area and then heard a voice saying “now comes San Francisco”

MW
MW
May 19, 2016 9:54 PM

Please seek Lord for the safe place to move, i.e. the south island of New Zealand and the upper north of Scotland.

benton collins
benton collins
May 19, 2016 8:53 PM
Perry Stone recently mentioned within the past year of a tsunami striking a city with a noted bridge but it is on the East Coast.Kim Clement stated a couple of years ago of the tsunami that struck Fukushima was ordained by God. The tsunami was originally was to strike Seattle, but God changed His mind for some reason to spare Seattle. There are prophecies out there relating to the San Madrid fault line having a massive earthquake. This would cause waters to be displaced. I do not discredit anyone’s vision or dream for I have not talked to them personally. Simply, I do not know. Perry Stone mentioned during the past year that he was been told by his followers that the Lord has led them to move out of the big cities into the countryside, They are going to the Smokey Mountains and the Blue Ridge Mountains. There seems to be a move to high ground. I have not heard of people being drawn to the Rocky Mountains. Of course, that could be due to the increased seismic activity in the Yellowstone Basin. I have not heard of people leaving that area. Personally, I keep being drawn to East Texas where the elevation is 700 ft above sea level and we could take the backroads to the Ozarks which is 1300 ft above sea level on the mountain tops. Remember wherever there is a mountain, there is a valley. I am 70 years old and my grandparents lived into their mid 80’s and my father died when he was almost 90. My wife is 64. My home is paid for next year and we sacrificed to get it paid off in 15 years. I feel sometimes like Abraham leaving where he has lived all of his life and striking… Read more »