“Soon the Shakings Shall Affect All Who Have a Part in the World’s System Outside of My Will”

Word from the Father:

“My chosen ones, give ear to Me this day and hear what I would say to you.

Many of you think that this time of reprieve will be a time of ease.  I declare to you that it shall not be. For even though I have temporarily spared your country, the United States, judgment is still upon you. Howbeit, this judgment shall not be as severe as it could have been due to the prayers of My people.  So hear Me when I say to you to get your house in order.

I do not say this as though your life on earth is ending.  Yet, I say this because your life remaining in this world’s fallen system shall be greatly shaken.  Does My word not declare that in the last days I shall shake all that can be shaken so that what cannot be shaken shall remain?  So then, any ties or part you have in this world’s system that has not been ordained by My Spirit shall be shaken.  This includes jobs, ministries, businesses, properties, etc.

It’s not that these things in and of themselves are bad.  For as along as you are still in the earth realm, you must work and have your livelihood within it.  Yet, what I am portraying to you is that anything you have acquired apart from My Spirit shall be shaken.

Do not lose heart over this, for surely I shall protect and provide for those who are Mine.  Howbeit, I say to each of you to lay down your self-wills upon the altar of sacrifice and turn everything over to Me.  And as you do this, I shall arrange and rearrange each of your lives so that you are fully established in My perfect will.

If you would do this, it shall go much easier for you in the short days ahead.  For I tell you the truth, anything that you hold onto by the flesh shall be ripped from you.  Thus, I am attempting to spare you all from this.

Soon the shakings shall be evident for all to recognize.  For even though the shakings have already begun, not everyone has been aware of it.  Yet, I tell you that soon the shakings shall affect all who have a part in the world’s system outside of My will.

So then, when I say get your house in order, give all that you have unto Me, including your job or business.  I do not say to you all to give everything away or quit your jobs. No, what I am saying is to simply give everything over to Me in your heart and do not have any fleshly ties to anything.  And as you do this, I will speak to each of you in what I desire for you to do.

For some of you, I may tell you to sell or give away your home or other assets.  For others, I may tell you to leave your job and wait on Me for what do next.

Do not be grieved over any of this.  I tell you this for your own good.  For what would you consider to be best, to let go of things freely of your own will and rest in My provision, or to lose them while they are still dear to your flesh or relied upon for your livelihood?  I tell you, it will go much easier for each of you if you would heed My instructions in this.  For the shakings have already begun and will only grow in intensity.

So then, heed this word of Mine and it shall go much smoother for you.  As your loving heavenly Father, I care for each of you down to the smallest detail of your lives.  And so I exhort you all to heed My instructions in this so it will be much easier for you.  For I tell you the truth, anything you lose in this shaking shall cause more difficulty in your life than if you would have just given it over to Me first.

I love My children and care for each one.  This is why I share this with you and not with those of the world.  For those of the world shall be confounded at My shakings while I desire for My own to be at peace and resting in Me.  Therefore, heed My instructions that you may be at peace and rest in the coming shakings.”

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

Sujit Thomas
March 22, 2017 1:25 AM

Father,

Is there any fruit that I bear that is apart from you?
Is there any good thing that I do that you have not prepared in advance for me to do?
Even the measure of faith that I have has come from you.
Is not every good gift in my life a gift from you?
And if you should ask me to lay such a gift down who am I to refuse you?
But I truly don’t know if I’ll trust in my flesh and rebel against you.
For my heart is deceptive, and I dare not trust it over you.
Though I may claim to now lay my all before you,
Only you know if I am holy, tried, and true.
My brothers and sisters probably wonder the same as I do:
Am I truly surrendered to you?
O Most High, the only one who is holy and true,
I contemplate my imperfect state and declare before you,
“Even surrender is something I cannot do apart from you.”
When you call me to lay my all before you,
Help me, my dear Father, to respond as you would have me do,
And please extend the same help and grace to my siblings too.

Peggy Ann
March 22, 2017 7:37 PM

Sujit,
I wanted to send you this link. Your comment above was highly favored by someone, and it has been published on “WhistleBlower Jeff.”

Sujit Thomas
April 1, 2017 3:06 AM

Thanks, Peggy.

Robert Adolph
March 22, 2017 4:50 PM

Can you imagine how many patriotic Americans in our 17 intelligence agencies and through out our country are acting right now as whistle blowers feeding the administration with important pieces of information that the Trump team is putting together to bring down pedogate, the Clinton Foundation and every other area of corruption in America? We could not have a better person in the WH than President Trump who has God’s help to make an air-tight case against the deep corrupt state. I think Trump has been holding back until he has all his ducks in a row and then POW! he’s going to unload big time. He has Briebart’s Steve Bannon on one elbow and strong Christian Attorney General Jeff Sessions on his other elbow with the Holy Spirit leading and guiding him into all truth. God’s going to shake everything that can be shaken in D.C. before He pulls the curtain.

Diane
Diane
March 22, 2017 5:23 AM
In the coming months Yes, there is something big, even huge, brewing in the spiritual realm. All the prophets have been prophesying March through May as the key time. Mr. Trumps initial 100 days comes up on 30th April. Monday 1st May looks like a particularly key day. There are several sounds coming out of heaven right now. Rumbling – there is a deep rumbling sound coming from heaven. The thought that will not go away is that it’s the sound of the golden bowls of Revelation being moved into place, ready to be poured out. This, if true, would suggest that time truly is short. It has implications, real and theological, that causes me to just lift my hands in praise, worship, and adoration of our mighty God. Please don’t ask me, I can’t explain it. Worship and high praise – there is a ‘new sound’ of high praise and worship coming. It is not a sound ever heard on the earth before. Angels chorussing together, joining our own praise and worship. It is like an anthem of glory offered to God never-endingly. When we stop, the angels carry it on until we start again. I believe we sampled this last year, around August or September, when we visited a church in Aston, Birmingham, England. There was a new sound about the praise and worship that day. Some reading this who were also there will understand this. Urgency – there is also the sound of urgency. I cannot describe it to you but I know in the Spirit that it’s the sound of urgency! There is an earnestness about this sound that says, “Now, this needs to be done NOW.” “Time is of the essence.”, says the Lord. “You have but a few days to prepare for that which… Read more »
Robert Adolph
March 22, 2017 4:33 PM

Two diametrically opposed cataclysmic forces are both preparing knock out blows against each other. It’s comparable to June 22, 1941 when Stalin’s and Hitler’s armies faced each other in recently divided Poland. Whoever punches first will have a decisive advantage. The Godless Communists today are moving their chess pieces into place for (1) WW III which could start in Crimea, Syria, North Korea or the South China Sea by the neocons; (2) a world wide financial collapse started by the Federal Reserve; or (3) an alleged WH scandal with civil unrest manipulated by the MSM. At the same time righteous forces of the God-Trump team are quietly getting all their ducks in a row to (1) expose international Pedogate which would go far in draining the swamp; (2) make peace with the Russians; (3) bring manufacturing back to America; (4) institute fair trade; (5) give Dept. of Education back to the states; (6) end government funding of abortions; (7) restoring our borders; (8) end globalism and (9) end Godless political correctness.

Andrew
Andrew
March 22, 2017 12:56 PM

Don’t wait for a sign to get ready, DO IT NOW !!. Go out and buy necessities, even extra food and clothing, toilet paper and water purifiers etc.. If you wait, there may not be the opportunity to get these things. This is an urgent message, just like the scripture God has given me. Jeremiah 6: 1 1“Flee for safety, people of Benjamin!
Flee from Jerusalem!
Sound the trumpet in Tekoa!
Raise the signal over Beth Hakkerem!
For disaster looms out of the north,
even terrible destruction.
Jeremiah 6: 19 Hear, you earth:
I am bringing disaster on this people,
the fruit of their schemes,
because they have not listened to my words
and have rejected my law.

Mike M
Mike M
March 22, 2017 1:51 PM

“The appalling scandal about to unfold”…the child trafficking/pedophile ring?

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
March 22, 2017 4:48 PM

This is also conformation for how I have been feeling. It has been so confusing with so many different messages from amazing men and women of God and then everything seems to be ok. I had to take a break for a while, but now I am feeling this strong urgency that I need to be ready to go and do what ever the father calls me to do. I feel like I need to be willing to let go of anything that would tie me down and keep me from hearing my Lords voice. Only God knows what and when is coming and he will direct my steps if I die to myself and I am not afraid to pick up my cross and follow Him.

Marilee
Marilee
March 22, 2017 5:59 AM

Yes Lord this is what this message I am posting explains as well. You want us
to set us a holy standard and be about your business.

Very important message, one of my many reactions is posted after.
The Civil War Versus The Holy Spiritual War and the Downward Spiral of America

I have been repenting of so much and could get very overwhelmed if I was not fully trusting in the Lord. One of the things today was my lack of telling the truth to a pregnant Chinese girl about abortion. But then the Lord expanded it to so many that we have not ministered to who also have killed their babies. We are responsible for these murders.

Bette describes a deep grief she carries for the lost and how the Lord is so yearning for many to truly understand righteousness completely. We have a holy, serious God who cannot tolerate sin. Are we presenting this righteous, holy God to our children?

Jen G
Jen G
March 23, 2017 7:59 PM

Powerful, timely word! Thank you, Kevin. Your words from the Father have truly blessed me over the last couple years.

Just today, I commented to my mom that I feel completely unattached to “things” in general and could walk away from it all in a heartbeat. I’ve told the Lord that I’m willing to go anywhere as I know that He absolutely knows best where I belong in these perilous times. Absolute trust and complete dependence on Him is my only source of PEACE.

God bless you all, Z3 family.

Kevin Barrett