“This shaking will be great, so great you will cry out to Me to stop, but I will not hear you!”

My son, I have spoken to you today to warn My people that the shaking has started. I will shake everything that can be shaken. I will shake the spirit in each of you and call you to repentance. Come out of the world; have no part or pleasure in it! Set your eyes and hearts on Me, and I will renew you with fire. The joy you had when you first came to Me, I will magnify, and your cup will run over.

My son, I will shake this sleeping body until all are in one accord, when My Spirit will flow to all that are Mine, and the anointing of ministry will flow. My children will all cry with one voice to a lost world, REPENT! REPENT NOW!!

This world is sick with sin, and the earth is reacting. Volcanoes will continue to spew out lava like the world is crying from all the spilled blood. Prepare, America! You think nothing will come to you because the king says he is Christian. Fools!! You do not see his heart as I do; you only look on the outward appearance. This king of America is evil, and you are too blind to see it. PREPARE!!! I am going to shake your land to wake you up! This shaking will be great, so great you will cry out to Me to stop, but I will not hear you! I will shake the world out of you! This world and its royalties will be destroyed.

My son, this Word is the wake-up call for My Remnant – time to hit the floor and seek Me for direction. I am speaking to those that will hear. The coast on the west side will be under the sea, and those who did not heed My voice will perish. June, Bloody June – is the earth bleeding? Yes, and more will come. I have said many times that the body is so asleep that only massive shakings will rouse her. Many in the megachurches will feel the Mega-Shake; many will fall by the wayside.

Time is short, prayer is a must! Your knees will be bleeding when all is done! Stay in My Word, the only Truth. Only listen to those who line up with My Word; avoid all others. I love you all My children.

Shalom,

Father

Note: When He was speaking about the volcanoes, He showed me the volcano in Hawaii going off, the one in Guatemala going off, and then he directed my sight travelling up along Mexico and then up along the West coast to the Northwest. I did not see any other volcanoes going off, but He just directed my sight to travel in that line along that area.

Scripture References:
25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
29 For our God is a consuming fire. (Hebrews 12:25-29)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Jerome Popiel
June 5, 2018 8:23 PM

The President is again characterized as evil. I would just like to know what is so evil? Is Trump just in it for personal gain? Is he not working to drain the swamp? I know Trump is not perfect but either was king David. Was it evil to move the embassy to Jerusalem?

June 5, 2018 11:57 PM

I am thankful to have Trump in office instead of Hillary Clinton. He has accomplished a lot of good things that neither Obama or Clinton would have done. However, I have had concerns about him from the start, mostly due to his abusive comments, mistreating his fellow Republican candidates and others, but also due to his shady past. As much as I would like to believe it, I am not convinced the narrative we’re being told about him is true. We can only speculate about that, but I thank God for giving our nation a little more time to get right with Him.

Jean
Jean
June 6, 2018 9:12 AM

I, too, have had reservations, though morally moved to vote against the alternative. One reason is because it was reported at one time that Ivanka and Chelsea were best friends. How often are best friends ideologically opposed to one another? Also, i remember seeing that the Clintons attended Pres. Trump’s wedding. Just 2 facts I’ve never forgotten.

Jake T
Jake T
June 6, 2018 12:25 AM

Jerome, having read several prophetic words on the matter, I believe God allowed Trump to be elected both because His people “cried out for a King” and to use as judgment against America. If 2018 is indeed the beginning of the end times and worldwide judgment (as I believe it is), would God allow America to have a righteous leader at the current time? Sadly, I believe the answer is no.

Now, that is certainly not to imply any of the other candidates Trump ran against would’ve been any better. If anything I believe God is trying to demonstrate to us that Satan’s powerful grip on the world can only be broken by God himself and not man.

In terms of what Trump is doing that is “evil” and has made God angry, I suggest you take a look at this word from Ms Sophie on March 27 – it is a good rundown of several reasons:

Lydia Hodge
June 8, 2018 7:44 AM
CC.
CC.
June 9, 2018 6:49 AM
Hhttp://www.africamediaaustralia.com/victoria-police-and-muslim-community-celebrate-iftar-together/ Hello Lydia..I live in Aust. as i read your comment it reminded me of this. Also I am aware after many years as being a believer & research by others into Freemasonary in all the nations of the world:including our own countries..F.M’s are in every organisation you could think of..even the police force..any person whether Christian,Catholic, Hindu..or Muslim plus many others can join the brotherhood of this organisation..The F.M’s embrace all faiths.plus those without .a strong faith ? because there is a F.M. bible also with the square & compass on it…it is blue in colour & leather bound….not all policeman etc are F.M.’s but it is something to be aware of. I knew a dear friend ( a fellow Christian believer) a lady who was 84 yrs old but passed away last year sadly …she was also very aware of the roots of Freemasonary in our country..her deceased husband died many years before herself.He was an accountant I think; but was also a practicing Freemason..because they are told it will be very good for business etc contacts in the business world, police, Judges etc all different professions and they often get to the top of the ladder. There are 33 degrees in F.M & they follow what they call the YORK RITE..OR THE SCOTTISH RITE. these came out of FM IN THE UK. now from memory The Illuminati have to be 33 degrees and above: that means very high up to be part of the so called Illuminati that run & control even our Gov’ts.F.M. has infiltrated so much even our churches. A pastor can be a devoted christian & even be a F.M. sometimes knowingly to the congregation & sometimes unknowingly…hence they have a very multi faith outlook & seemingly embrace all religions…but it is not the… Read more »
jerry rigg
June 5, 2018 11:23 AM

ELECTION DAY in California…..amazing to me the phony and crazy ads some of these politicians are using to garner votes……..one mayoral candidate of our city here claims…”I will make the wealthy wealthier and I will make the poor wealthy…………….just elect ME!” One candidate for governor claims only one thing…”I will stand up to Trump!”…as if Trump is the biggest problem facing California, not our sin, rebellion, anarchy, and failure to uphold the existing laws and obey the Constitution….Sidenote: (according to this prophetic word, Trump may be evil). I post this to urge on all christians here in california to get out to the polls and vote with a christian conscience…votes matter! Then an ironic verse comes to mind……”For false Christs and prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders THAT WOULD DECEIVE EVEN THE ELECT, if that were possible” Matt 24:24. By the same token, let us christian voters not be deceived by those who are trying to be elected! May the shaking spoken of here begin with this election!

CC.
CC.
June 5, 2018 9:28 AM

Serious hour we are in…I am weeping…as I read this post by Byron..have felt like something has been about to get much worse ..this just all confirms how I am feeling in my spirit. For days & weeks now. Of Course I saw The news tonight re The Guatemala volcano…was cooking dinner for the family when it came on the news…One thing I noticed was a woman in a dress with ash all on her face & down her clothing & i thought oh dear…! and then praying tonight.
Very heavy heart….so many people need salvation …Father have mercy on them..on all of us…

John Barry
John Barry
June 5, 2018 10:27 AM

Brother Bryon has said before there are two EQs coming to the west coast one day apart , as I have studied what GOD has told Byron about the second quake I have become convinced it is the same quake Joe Brandt was shown in 1937 , the effects of this Quake are felt as far inland as Colorado . I recommend reading the Joe Brandt vision , it appears this Quake lasts for at least 40 minutes and will devastate America . Blessings

jerry rigg
June 5, 2018 11:36 AM

Let us hope that the shaking spoken of here in this post begin with the election today in California…..christian voters get out to the polls and vote! Cast a vote for righteousness and shun evil politicians.

Teresa Hatcher
June 6, 2018 10:37 AM

Well, Feinstein and Waters received overwhelming success at the polls yesterday, I am so disappointed.

Marcus
Marcus
June 5, 2018 11:32 AM

Anyone recall a previous article several months ago, regarding a potential 4.3-cum-12.2(?) “tetra-quake”? That could be yet another confirmation of it.

Peachey
Peachey
June 11, 2018 8:11 AM

This is a short two minute video to fast for Presidents Trump and Putin as the Holy Spirit has revealed assassination attempt against them by desperate Elite.

Savage
Savage
June 7, 2018 11:48 PM

It was reported on TruNews yesterday that Soros said he was going to shake the Euro (something like that). I remembered JPJackson saying that the dollar would begin collapsing a week (or 2?) after the Euro. I think the dollar losing 50% or 75% of its value would shake every American, not just those near fault lines.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
June 6, 2018 3:20 AM

This directly relates to what Byron says about June.
A lot of numbers but don’t be put off by that, the Lord speaks to using the language of numbers.

Kathy C
Kathy C
June 5, 2018 5:06 PM

Job 38:22–Have you seen the treasury of Hail — which I have reserved for the time of trouble, for the day if battle and war?
The Lord God asked Job—-but I just witnessed a peek of this hail on the
AMERICAN Airlines jet . Wow —- had never seen such destruction.
America will be hit straight on and blinded to what will come- like the jet.
Shalom and thank you to all who post on Z3 ! KC

Thomas M Iipinge
Thomas M Iipinge
June 5, 2018 12:32 PM

God bless you Searle for being a perfect messenger of the Lord. There is a sense of truth in the words.

Alaina
Alaina
June 5, 2018 8:20 AM

Lord help us all! Excellent word Byron to get the saints on point. Thank you!

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
June 5, 2018 4:12 PM
Oh the irony of this message. Since the birth of my eldest child, 56 years ago, until the birth of my forth child, 41 years ago, with two more kids in between, I have prayed daily, studied Gods Word pretty faithfully, and done my best to “train up a child in the way they should go . .” My four kids all profess to have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We even had a years worth of Bible studies together last year. I’m the only one that has the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and none of my kids are interested in that. For the past couple of years, three of my kids have hurt me deeply by accusing me of being a “gloom and doomer,” and for upsetting them with too much Bible talk. Suddenly, a week ago, my eldest son called me and spent 30 minutes chastising me. He literally told me, “Mom we’ve been watching you, and we think you need to stop thinking you can convert the world to God. After all Mom, some people just don’t want to hear about all of that stuff. You don’t have to talk about God so much,” and he went on and on. Oh, I can’t begin to tell you all the hurtful things he said. But, he ended by saying, “my wife and choose to Christians like Joe and Peggy, they are the ones we want to follow.” To clarify for the reader . . Joe and Peggy are CARNAL fun loving Christians, who seldom pray, and dare I say, NEVER read the Bible. They stopped going to church eight years ago when the Pastor they loved died., They pretty much had made an idol of him. Anyway, I have been in tears for a… Read more »
Alaina
Alaina
June 5, 2018 7:45 PM

Linda, you should NEVER stop talking about God and your beliefs no matter how much they don’t want to hear it. You are doing God’s work by spreading the word. Stay strong.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
June 6, 2018 2:18 PM

Dearest Linda -my heart breaks for you sissy -my family is in the same boat so I sympathize as well -The Lord is showing me so much opportunity in my trials that are so similar to yours –as for the hurt and offense they are clearly dishing out–I see the enemy trying to trip you in a snare -so hit him with a left hook and pray for an extra half hour EVERY DAY -speaking life and praying scripture over each child (psalm 91) stand strong soldier and daughter of THE KING –further more rejoice as the annointing of God rests upon you as scripture says -they are living in carnality and so these messages do smell like death to them but does indeed bring Glory to the Father -and you are planting firm seeds into thier minds -fill up thier cup /bowls with prayers of salvation and protection and stand firm -THEY WILL LIVE AND NOT DIE AND WILL DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD -find every promise for your children in the word and declare them boldly daily —rebuke this spirit of woundedness and fight for your babies !!!—be strong in the Lord let him comfort and strengthen you -there would not be so much push back if you weren’t making progress —just my 2 cents –hugs sister do not feel alone as I walk this fight with you

Jean
Jean
June 6, 2018 9:25 AM

Linda,

I do understand and have experienced fallout from my beliefs. I don’t say much anymore, but pray and try to speak only if prompted by the Holy Spirit. I don’t know if that is right or wrong.

One thing I am very aware of is the benefit of having grown up in a much more innocent time. When I was very young, a lot of the values represented on tv were wholesome – Mayberry, Little House on the Prairie, and the like. We prayed before we ate and before sports events in public school. Those of younger generations do not have this advantage. This makes me have compassion on those who have no clue how they are being conditioned by the culture. I have hope that some of the scoffers will become prodigal sons in the coming latter rain.

Tom
Tom
June 6, 2018 3:01 AM
For the most part the modern “Church” has so little of the holiness and power of God that, in order to keep the business going, they substitute entertainment and “feel good” philosophies to keep the people and money coming in; the Gospel of Jesus as presented in the New Testament is a lot different from the “gospel” presented in most churches on Sunday. Your words and warnings have little allure versus the “enjoy your life now” draw of the flesh, the world and the worldly church. You are in a spiritual battle for the lives and eternal souls of your children. At present they have a veil over their minds and various strongholds built up by our enemy. Your words may never convince them but your intercessory prayers can remove the veils and breakdown the strongholds. You have the Word of God on your side – II Cor. 10:3-5 and Prov. 22:6. Let me suggest that you find a copy of Dutch Sheets’ book Intercessory Prayer. It is enjoyable to read but powerful in its application as he points out how to focus our prayers in specific ways according to the promises of God. For years I thought intercession was a prayer like “God, save my kids.” While that is not a wrong prayer there are ways of interceding that strike straight to the heart of the blockage and tears down the walls, coverings and strongholds that have been erected in lives. I fully understand how you feel heartbroken but remember God is on your side and He loves you and He loves your kids even more than you do and the fervent prayer of a righteous man/woman avails much. Your battle is not against your kids but against the spiritual forces that are deceiving them and so your weapons… Read more »
Martin
Martin
June 6, 2018 8:34 AM

Neville Johnson notes that those who lost the Spirit’s leading will turn to the occult (similar to King Saul-my observation).

Fab
Fab
June 6, 2018 12:05 AM

I can relate. My husband and I r on the same page, but our kids aren’t. They r younger and have told us they are tired of hearing about it. We have several crosses and scriptures on the walls and one of them said they can’t bring their friends over because is embarrassing….sigh.

Pat
June 5, 2018 7:09 PM

yup, I too “talk to much about this end time stuff. If I am right, nothing you can do about it anyway. What will happen will happen”.Why prepare? This is my husband and kids, all christans.

Liz W.
Liz W.
June 6, 2018 12:04 AM

Isn’t funny when some people have this complacent fatalistic attitude until something happens and then here they come knockin’ on your door asking ” Hey can I borrow your generator? or Do you have any gas cans I can use? or Do you have extra food and water you can give me?

David Lockett
June 5, 2018 8:36 PM

Don’t ever stop talking about God, just keep on keeping on, ur rewards will be great though I know u hurt. But keep on the firing line!!!!

Ming
Ming
June 6, 2018 12:45 AM

Isaiah 49:23c-26

2 Timothy 2:25-26

Please continue confessing HIS Truths over your children (His Truth TRUMP all circumstances/reality/fact – Gary & Sue Carpenter faced 3 teenage daughters rebelling at the same time – one was even caught possessing illegal firearms facing potentially long jail term at one time… they kept confessing God’s Word & His Promises over them and ALL Three turned around and love & serve the Lord), do not stop crying out to God for them (remember the tears & prayers of St. Augustine’s mum), and follow the Leading of the Holy Spirit – He knows what to do – pray in tongue & wait upon The Lord for clear direction…

Watch some uplifting sharings from your fellow believers –

And don’t forget to worship & praise Him for who HE is and the Victory He bought for you ALREADY at Calvary!

Best,

Ming

Andrew Mora
Andrew Mora
June 7, 2018 4:38 PM

Wow just wow, I am the middle child and both my brother and sister and mom and dad believe I am crazy. They don’t want to hear God all the time and truly it breaks my heart. Trust me I feel your pain, but God said we would suffer persecution. Our Lord Jesu Christ understands, I really thought I was the only one, but God definitely feels our struggles. Once the tribulation begins, they will be running to you. Let us both continue to pray for our families. May God bless you!