“I have set My eyes upon this nation to bring it down from its haughty arrogance!”

My son, hear and warn My people that I AM is come against them, My people who refuse to see the sin that has gripped them all by the throat and has bound them unto death. These backslidden children who think they are doing Me a service are so blind that they have fallen into a great chasm and will never climb out. They have called to Me, but I will not hear until true repentance is sought.

My son, this nation that you pray for every day for repentance, I cannot hear any longer, for they do not want to repent. They choose to stay in sin as long as nobody knows, but all sin by My children will now come out. The houses of worship I will destroy, for they are an abomination to Me. Their feet are quick to run to sin and slow to run to repentance. There are many, many who call My name and say they are of The Way, but their hearts are far from Me. These who say they are My people are not – they are lost. But look up, for My judgments will bring in many of My lost sheep.

My son, the judgments have been going on for the past year, but nobody sees them as judgments. These people say it’s a coincidence that an earthquake happens, or a volcano erupts, or disease breaks out with no cure. The people, My people, are so blind that they think war will never come to this mighty nation. But I, say the Lord of Hosts, have set My eyes upon this nation to bring it down from its haughty arrogance! I bring down this nation and its king while My people are asleep! They will neither see it coming or feel it coming until it’s too late!

REPENT, you stubborn, blind fools while you can before this nation is destroyed and you go into captivity! Think not that this will come? I have brought many peoples into captivity to humble them and bring them back to Me. I AM GOD – I will not be mocked by men who try to put Me in a box, to limit Me by their feeble minds!!

Prepare My Remnant to lead these lost sheep to me. Prepare My Remnant to feed the lost sheep. Prepare My Remnant to see your God move. I am coming soon, so very soon! Be prayerful for mercy.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:
10 Thus saith the Lord unto this people, Thus have they loved to wander, they have not refrained their feet, therefore the Lord doth not accept them; he will now remember their iniquity, and visit their sins.
11 Then said the Lord unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.
12 When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence. (Jeremiah 14:10-12)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
May 6, 2018 9:00 PM

Great Word Byron.
I need to hear this to get my house in order
Phil

John Barry
John Barry
May 7, 2018 6:59 AM

I am in agreement with Brother Byron , I think we have been seeing Fifth Column activity for 6 months , chemical fires , trucks running into bridges , strange aircraft accidents , etc. , looks like Spitnaz activity to me . I would also remind all that in Islam , Mosques are used as armory’s & battle planning & command centers . Mosques do not have the same purpose as Christian Churches . Blessings

Mike M
Mike M
May 7, 2018 9:37 AM

Exactly. The military aircraft crashes, the commercial airliner accidents – the train full of Republican congressmen hitting a truck on the tracks the day after the SOTU address for crying out loud…not a coincidence.
Regarding mosques…I think we only need to look at what’s happened in Europe to see what judgment by Islam starts to look like. And by looking at history, it will get much worse as the percentage of the muslim population increases.

Eddie Paul Flowers
Eddie Paul Flowers
May 6, 2018 8:35 PM

I get a witness Brother Searle. Not that you need man’s approval. The Lord revealed to me through Judges chapter 20 that just as Gibeah was ambushed by surprise and destroyed, so shall many die and America will be burned.

Eric C
Eric C
May 7, 2018 12:35 PM

Like so many have said in previous comments I agree with you as well Byron, and yes Rosemary America has been Blessed but America has completely turn away from God. As I look and pray I only see Americans worshiping the god of “Self, Me”. America has killed more 60 million unborn babies for “Self, Me”. America has allowed ungodly unions in marriage for “Self, Me”. America has taken God out of every aspect of the social place for “Self, Me”. And so like the children of Israel when they worshiped “Baal’s” and sacrificed their children to upon the fires Baal. God brought terrible judgment upon Israel and Judah and like wise it will be for America. Like you Byron whether its judgment or a culmination of events for the last year, year and a half it seems to be moving very fast towards the Lords Coming.
I see God very soon handing a great sword to leader that will be given power to take peace from the earth and Gods judgment will fall on America.

Scriptures: Book of Jeremiah
Rev 6

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 6, 2018 10:20 PM

I am completely on board with this word and warning from Brother Byron.

Yet I know there are those who won’t be swayed by warnings of coming destruction. They just don’t want to hear it. For those who have friends and/or family that are amongst the lost, we have to choose the ways we share the Majesty of our Lord to draw them in.

I think these two teachings are both phenomenal, and have the power to speak to His truth in a unique way. I hope that you find these a blessing for both yourselves and for those in your lives that need a bit of practical application of the Word:

Just thought they were both awesome and worth sharing. 🙂

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 7, 2018 10:21 AM

Brian, Thank you for those two shorts!!!! Incredible!!! How ALL of nature reflects His glory, His Word and how All things are held together inHim. Thank you for that.

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 7, 2018 2:05 PM

All I know for sure personally amongst all these dire warnings is that I have been studying the prophets of the Hebrew Scriptures (also called the Old Testament) and the Lord said time and again, in effect, “although these warnings have been stated time and again ,one day IT WILL SURELY HAPPEN as I have told you they will”. And the assurance in it all is that HE was in control and HE brought good out of it all for our God surely is KING OF KINGS and LORD OF ALL.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 8, 2018 7:26 PM

Pastor Faircloth told by the LORD, “Watch Israel May 14th !” 6:30-14:00 mark

jerry rigg
May 7, 2018 1:14 AM

What does it mean exactly or more specifically that we will be going into some type of captivity? Does this mean being herded off to another land or brought into internment camps here like the Japs were in WWII? This is a hard word for sure, and will we heed the call to repent and get the word out about our country’s dire condition?

May 7, 2018 8:14 AM

Many other prophetic warnings have confirmed this word about US citizens going into captivity. I recall warnings about survivors being moved to labor camps in Russia, but at some later date they were released and allowed to return home. The same thing happened to ancient Israel when they turned away from God.

Rosemary
Rosemary
May 7, 2018 8:50 AM

James, a couple of years ago, I heard the Lord singing a different version of America the Beautiful – “America, America God shed His grace on thee, but proud you stood against His Good so now to captivity.” And as to the picture you picked, about the same time I saw the flag with bullet holes instead of stars, bloated flesh for the white stripes and caked blood for the red stripes. He is serious.

May 7, 2018 10:01 AM

Thanks for sharing that great confirmation Rosemary.

Sister Ann
Sister Ann
May 8, 2018 10:41 PM

Take the time to listen to this. How the “innocent ” are being taken to the slaughterhouse.

Frank
Frank
May 6, 2018 8:56 PM

Hi Byron is Obama the one and final Antichrist?