“September and October Will Be the Worst Two Months for America, Unless My people Pray”

I want to share an urgent word, I just received from The Holy Spirit. I had been working on a message all day while at work, and my heart was already heavy. But, as I got relaxed, The Holy Spirit instantly instructed me to pray for this nation.

So I naturally asked, “What will happen?”

I was then told, “They will attack schools and churches. They are planning to detonate a dirty bomb in the north side of Chicago. An earthquake will strike California, destroying San Francisco, and all the words spoken by My prophets will come to pass in these two months, unless My people pray and seek Me like never before. This will affect the economy if it happens.”

I wept bitterly, and begged God for mercy.

I don’t know how many people it will take for God to hold off these judgments, but please pray. Also, this is not set in stone. If we pray God is willing to push this back.

Please, I beg you to pray.

Matt Smith

Author: Matt Smith

Matt Smith received the Lord in 2011, then ran from Him for a few months before returning and has not taken his hand off the plow. Today he is a church musician, minister, and husband. He believes in the saying “Get right church, and lets go home.” He enjoys making others laugh and smile saying, “I don’t need medicated happiness, I come naturally happy.”

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

tortie
tortie
September 2, 2016 12:40 pm
The Lord has instructed me to learn how to pray strategically during these times of evil, and I have begun to learn to do this. I pray he continues to help me in this area and I will help others. The enemy has his plans to kill, steal and destroy at this time but God has His Plans of judgement. God’s judgments are a punishment but also a work to bring sinners to cry out to him, repent and receive salvation. God does use the enemies plans sometimes, but He can’t always use the plans of the devil to achieve His Holy Means. His judgments are elegantly planned by a Holy, Loving and Merciful God. In God’s mercy and love for us, he is telling us the plans of the enemy and inviting us to stop the enemy’s plan. This is what we are to be about anyway: defeating the works of the Devil. He is clearly telling us that attacking schools and churches ARE NOT IN HIS PLAN. He is instructing us to pray strategically about this, not in general terms. PRAYER: Father I pray that you confound the enemy in his plan to attack schools and churches, turn him back and bring confusion among his army. (Ps 35:4-5) We pray that you will turn the evil plans the enemy has to attack schools and churches back onto the enemy 100 fold. (Ps 54:50) We pray that you will strike down our enemies who plan to attack schools and churches with blindness ( 2 Kings 6:18) and send the angel of death among the camp of the enemy. ( 2 Kings 19:35) We decree and declare that no weapon formed against our schools and churches will prosper. (Isa 54:17) We plead the protection of the shed blood of Jesus… Read more »
Jan
Jan
September 2, 2016 12:49 pm

Amen!

Bobbie
Bobbie
September 7, 2016 8:18 pm

Amen

Corrine
September 6, 2016 11:42 pm

Tortie, this is a good word a great prayer! Keep posting! Blessings, Corrine

Jan
Jan
September 2, 2016 5:15 am

We also need to be praying for the mainstream media. Too many of them are caught up in putting out the propaganda of the NWO. I have personally asked Jesus to send visions and dreams of the America that their lies and cover-ups are creating. They need to understand that life won’t be any better for them in a destroyed America than for the rest of us. Could you imagine the spiritual revolution that would come to America if many of the people in the media came to Jesus? The truth would finally start being told so that many people could be saved! I felt that the Holy Spirit is in agreement with this when I was praying this morning for America.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
September 2, 2016 2:54 am

I want to encourage everyone to pray!

Remember when we were told to pray for the threat to Trump and the RNC in Cleveland? And we prayed?! And it didn’t happen?! I earnestly prayed for the enemy’s plans against Trump to fall. While I was praying, the Lord spoke to me about the interpretation to Mena Lee Grebin’s dream which she had on June 27th. He had already given me the interpretation, and He reminded me of it to let me know that He heard my prayer (and the prayers of all of us) and that He would not allow the enemy’s plans against Trump to happen.

When I read about how the number of protesters fell far short of initial expectations and how the Coalition to Stop Trump had only mustered a fraction of the thousands which organizers were predicting, I got so excited! Praise the Lord!! Only He could do that!! And He did it because we prayed!!!!!!

Here’s the article I’m talking about: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/18/protesters-peaceful-cleveland-convention-opens/87253936/

Praise Him because He loves us, He listens to us, and He instructs us about what to pray for. He does not want this to happen any more than we do, so pray that His hand will protect America from these things and that He would frustrate the plans of the enemy!

Phanuel
Phanuel
September 2, 2016 6:12 am

Yes Dorothy,
it was a great answer to our prayers. In all my life I have never been asked to intercede for a presidential candidate except Trump (and Carson). This tells me the Lord has great plans for him. If you noticed Carson and Trump are on the same team.

Shalom

daniel
daniel
September 2, 2016 1:56 am

Maybe I’m wrong, but I do not feel right about praying for God to stop the judgments. I feel it pointless to pray against what God has determined- it is like going against His will which I do not want to do. what I’ve been doing- I pray that in the judgement there will be a great harvest. Am I wrong on this? Thank you Matt for your boldness/obedience.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
September 2, 2016 6:38 am

Daniel, America is under judgement. I will give you a perfect analogy. It’s like you being charged with a crime, and the grand jury decides to take your case to court. You have your trial, and the verdict is guilty. But, what comes after the trial? It’s the SENTENCING phase. This is the part where you beg the judge for mercy. And, if the crime is serious enough, you could receive the death penalty. So throwing yourself at the mercy of the court, you hope to avoid the electric chair, or a life sentence. You are still going to get punished, but the severity of the punishment might not be as bad.

This is where America is right now. We are in the sentencing phase. This nation deserves the death penalty, but if we pray, and repent God might spare us from the electric chair, or life without parole. Now, we won’t get probation or a 60 day sentence, but at least it’s not the Starke, FL treatment. A 15-25 year prison sentence is better than, life or the death penalty.

Julia Louise
Julia Louise
September 2, 2016 4:01 pm

Matt – thank you for these words of Truth. Judgment is coming, and I am seeking the Lord’s mercy in prayer. The level and type of judgment will determine whether our nation is restored and redeemed or just destroyed. The enemy’s goal is destruction. The Lord’s goal is redemption. Several other prayer warriors, such as Dutch Sheets and Franklin Graham, have shared the same prayer burden for our nation and are calling us to intercede in prayer.

Joe K
September 2, 2016 8:47 am

That’s a great analogy brother.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 2, 2016 12:43 pm

Amen! It’s about his Mercy! May his will be done.

Max
Max
September 2, 2016 11:01 am

But why are you praying to stop this? Shouldn’t you be praying to let it happen? If it doesn’t happen, Hillary would win? Does God want her to, is that what you’re saying?

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
September 2, 2016 1:05 pm

If these things do happen, Hilary could still win.

Sarah
Sarah
September 4, 2016 1:07 am

I can not understand ´what wants the Lord, from one side we know Judgment shall pass, without Judgment there will be no Rapture !!!! For what we shall pray !!!???? I personally pray for lost Soul, that Jesus during the Judgment save them from Hell, but I can not pray, to stopp everything. I’m waiting and praying now 4 years, I have no Joy, no plan, I think and waiting only for Jesus. Lord sent so many warnings and now is the time of Judgment, we can not stop a time for ever, it shall happen before rapture. God Bless you all, please pray for lost Soul.

Max
Max
September 2, 2016 1:33 pm

Has God told you anything recently about the election?

Claire Smith
September 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Matt,
I am a Christian author and was wondering if you could give me permission to publish your prophetic poem in a chapter of a book I am finishing writing. Could you please email me at [email protected]? Either way, I’d still like to mention you and would like a few background details (year of birth and hometown – is it Lakeland, FL?).
Thanks so much,
Claire

Debra Walker
September 2, 2016 4:58 am
Sweet Daniel, God loves your heart! He loves that in the potential disasters, you choose to focus on the redemptive harvest they will seed. Jesus loves that you sense His burden for the lost, the Father loves that you would ease His Son’s burden and increase His joy, and Holy Spirit loves that you seek to partner with Him. And yet, Daniel, I beg you to reread the post. You seem to have missed the voice of God. Let me repeat two sentences here, emphasis added: The Holy Spirit instantly instructed me to pray for this nation. I was then given this somber warning, “September and October will be the worst two months for America, unless My people pray asking God to stop it.” God has told us to pray, asking Him to stop it. That is not praying against His will. That is praying according to His will. Prophecies of disaster come from one of three sources: 1. False prophecies from our own minds — these usually come because we’ve been too focused on the issue(s) in question, out of balance and out of Shalom with God. The proper reaction here is to repent. 2. The enemy’s prophecies — these are Satan’s plans, which he releases in hopes of scaring us into and in hopes of tricking us into repeating his prophecies out loud, thereby helping to bring them about. God has chosen to imbue our spoken words with power. The proper reaction here is to pray, asking God not to allow the enemy’s plans to come to fruition. 3. God’s prophecies — these are given for two purposes: (A) that we might repent for the sins being judged (2 Chronicles 7:14; Daniel 9:20; Nehemiah 1:4-11), and (B) that we might plead with Him for mercy as Abraham pleaded… Read more »
Doris
Doris
September 2, 2016 6:57 am

Daniel, I hear your concern, but consider this: we’re heading into the End Times; God is in the process of shutting down “Time” as we know it. How huge is that? Absolutely every single thing that we as humans perceive in our world is getting ready to change – except for one thing…God Himself. There is no possible way we can comprehend the entirety or the complexity (or the actual timing) of what is on His agenda – except by one means…holding tightly to His hand as we walk this path with Him, and “trust & obey.” The God who is in the process of shutting down our world, and changing it into something new and better and pure, has chosen to involve us in the process. How cool is that? Personally, I’m working on drawing closer to His side than ever before, asking Him for the wisdom and insight I need to live my particular life for Him, and listening for whatever He has to say to me. And trusting that He’s “got this” even when I’m unsure of things. “Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” Jer 33:3

Paula
Paula
September 2, 2016 4:25 am

Daniel the Bible says that God desires mercy above judgment and hence the call for HIS people to pray. God is not willing that any should perish. I am not American and I plan to pray. America cannot handle a major crisis now. A crisis so close to elections could very well cause the elections to be suspended. If you are unsure what to pray, then pray that God’s will be done.

HFO
HFO
September 2, 2016 2:03 pm

Daniel, I was contemplating the same thing and just yesterday the Lord told me to ask for his Mercy in the coming judgements. Then he said I Am perfect justice, if I gave America the perfect justice she deserves then it would be utter destruction and few would survive. Because He is also perfect in Mercy, He will respond to that if we ask Him. He desires to show us mercy, even though we don’t deserve it. He really is good. I hope we remember that when we are in the midst of the chaos and destruction.

Julie Bucker
September 2, 2016 5:17 am

I feel that we should pray that we as a nation and individuals will repent. The judgement is needed unless we repent first, so I feel to pray and personally repent and pray for the nation (s) to repent.

Ryan
Ryan
September 2, 2016 10:43 am

I also do not feel the leading of the Lord to stop judgment. Jesus said, if Sodom had seen the thing Jerusalem saw, they would have repented in sack cloth and ashes; America has seen the things Jerusalem saw, and yet they do not repent. Judgment is the mercy of God to break hearts of stone. I pray for God to remember mercy in judgment.

Bob Adolph
September 2, 2016 12:28 pm

One has to step back and look at the big picture. The Jews miraculously returned to to Israel in 1948, we have been living under the threat of nuclear annihilation for 75 years, the world financial system has been on the verge of collapse since 2008, we took God out of the schools, approved the killing of 50 or 60 million babies and we just approved same sex marriage. If we are not on the eve of destruction then I, for one, will be very surprised. “This gospel will be preached to all the world and then the end shall come.”

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 2, 2016 8:30 am

Daniel, for a while now God has kept drawing me back to Habakkuk 3 v 2…in wrath remember mercy…and that has been the cry of my heart. Judgement will come, to all peoples and all nations in rebellion to God.
Aba, in your righteous judgement, have mercy…

Peachey
Peachey
September 5, 2016 7:03 am
About a year ago the Lord gave me a dream about judgement coming to the area I live. I was standing inside a large building that has condos and a few businesses, and I saw young people laughing, teasing each other. Then I was standing outside the front door, a little ways away. As I was looking off into the distance, instantly great darkness descended. It was so dark, it was darker than black and I knew it came from God. I then stretched my hands out in front of me trying to move to the front door to open it and get inside. I finally was able to reach the side of the building, and was able to locate the front door. Then I saw the front door opening, as it did brilliant light poured forth. I then woke up, I was given the intrepretation, and words were spoken to me by the Holy Spirit. Because I was standing a little ways away from this large building of condos, ect, it was because I lived a short distance away from the building. The judgement came in an instant. It was revealed to me that judgement was coming because of idol worship in high places. In the Old Testament, sometimes good rulers remove the groves and places of idol worship in low places but leave the groves and idol worship in high place. Judgement was coming because of idols in high places. The bright light pouring forth from inside the building is the glory of God that will come forth because of this judgement. I was instructed by God not to pray against his judgement, because I would be fighting against him. This judgement was necessary to bring forth his glory. We need to listen on how Jesus wants us… Read more »
Peachey
Peachey
September 5, 2016 7:19 am

Also, as far as timing. I was shown a river of sewage raging down the middle of the building. It had just about reached the top. I was reminded of the words from the bible, “when the cup of iniquity is full”. then judgement will pour forth.

Don
Don
September 2, 2016 7:53 pm

I agree with Daniel. We have a church that’s fast asleep, and they’ll stay asleep until they are shaken awake. Judgement comes to the church first. The Lord has to get the world out of the church in order for them to harvest the world. I say, let the world shake, we are the solution to the shaking. Darkness will cover the earth, deep darkness the people of the earth, and that’s when Christ within us will rise and shine. Shake, shake, shake!

Debra Walker
September 3, 2016 2:41 am

Dear Don, do you understand that judgment on the church includes more than the lives of most church leaders? It also includes jihad targeting all non-Muslim children. The enemy has planned a day to attack our kids in church, and a day to attack them in schools. Would you willingly sign the death certificate of millions of America’s children to shake the church awake? Really? When God Himself has asked us to pray for mercy and to stop this judgment? — Which means He has another plan, a plan He would prefer to use, to achieve His purposes — which would include waking up the sleeping church, softening the hard hearts of the people, and bringing revival through repentance.

See blog posts right here on z3 warning about this. Posts from Nicole Moore, myself, and others. God has been warning us of this for years.

Shalom.

Peggy A.
September 3, 2016 6:01 am

Debra,
I agree 100%. We have partnered with God in His Blood Covenant.
That means we need to do “our part” and pray for mercy in the midst of judgment. Would we want prayers for ourselves? Then we should clearly “do unto others as we would have them do unto us.”

God’s ways are not our ways as you have stated by implication above.

Bonnie
September 2, 2016 9:03 pm

Please read the story of Jonah. It is the perfect picture of what repentance and a prayer of mercy can do. Here is one of his prayers…a prayer from the man who didn’t want to pray for mercy for Nineveh. Should we not pray this for others knowing that judgement is coming?

I called out of my distress to the Lord,
And He answered me.
I cried for help from the depth of Sheol;
You heard my voice.
For You had cast me into the deep,
Into the heart of the seas,
And the current engulfed me.
All Your breakers and billows passed over me.
So I said, “I have been expelled from Your sight.
Nevertheless I will look again toward Your holy temple.”
Water encompassed me to the point of death.
The great deep engulfed me,
Weeds were wrapped around my head.
I descended to the roots of the mountains.
The earth with its bars was around me forever,
But You have brought up my life from the pit,
O Lord my God.
While I was fainting away,
I remembered the Lord,
And my prayer came to You,
Into Your holy temple.
Those who regard vain idols
Forsake their faithfulness,
But I will sacrifice to You
With the voice of thanksgiving.
That which I have vowed I will pay.
Salvation is from the Lord. (Jonah 2:2–9)

Rowena Osmond
Rowena Osmond
September 3, 2016 5:50 am

In response to this prophetic word about delaying judgement after all, I will admit to all kinds of attitudes and not-so edifying belief systems which I needed to repent from.
The Lord has shown recently that ALL things that happen can test us to expose what is in our heart.
Then I remembered the account of Jonah and Ninevah——— and how offended Jonah was when judgement was deferred because the people of Ninevah repented.
It is back to the drawing board and drawing closer to Jesus again for me.
Yeshua our Saviour and Messiah is still Lord of all no matter how it all pans out.
We CAN trust Him.

Relosach
Relosach
September 11, 2016 12:53 pm

But according to this message, God is instructing us to pray that these things does not happen…so if He tells us to pray that way….shouldn’t we pray that way?

Kat G
Kat G
September 5, 2016 11:39 am

Re read the old testament prophets, Moses and others often asked God to relent and he did.

Eduardo
Eduardo
September 2, 2016 3:32 am

Thanks for the call to prayer. I feel ashamed that I don’t immediately perceive the spiritual nature behind the events in the news. Definitely need prayer for holiness and discernment. It is easy to see that we are in some difficult times. After reading this and the earlier post about the young girl whom Jesus spoke through, I am curious to know what will come these next two months. I also have started to pray to know specifically how to prepare for the times ahead. I don’t have a gift of visions/prophecy but am praying for that. Thanks for those who have been willing to share what the Lord is impressing upon them. God bless!

CdQ
CdQ
September 2, 2016 11:02 pm
My 5 year old daughter shared this dream on August 17 NB: The night before August 16, I was reading a bedtime story on saving money (totally unrelated to the dream) when she fell asleep in my arms. As I was drifting off to sleep, I woke up suddenly, instructed by the Holy Spirit to pray over her. In obedience, I did and finally prayed that Jesus would continue to reveal Himself to her and she woke up the next morning with this profound dream. “You Must Pray Everyday” I Will Always Love You, Your Best Friend Forever, -JESUS. My 5 year old daughter had a dream she was walking in the woods holding mummy’s hand because I told her it was not safe for her to walk alone. We came to a house in the forest and like she was supposed to go into the little house so she knocked on the door. A man opened the door we went inside and the man became her best friend. TV was on, she went to sit down and Jesus was on the TV and He said “YOU MUST PRAY EVERYDAY” (pointing her index finger as she spoke), and He Loves us Forever. She said Jesus was very serious when He said, “YOU MUST PRAY EVERYDAY” and she began to pray on the dream. Then she went upstairs to look around then came downstairs and watched more of Jesus. Again He said He will always love us and He’s our best friend forever and we must pray every day. Then it was getting darker and darker so she waved goodbye and we went home, and she slept in her bed cozy. She described Jesus as having dark brown hair, emphasized, dark brown hair and beard and was wearing a white shirt… Read more »
Julie Bucker
September 2, 2016 5:12 am

I hope we repent. I pray that we as a nation repent so we do not have to partake of that bitter cup that was already taken for us if we would believe in Christ unto repentance. This is about the individual now. Each individual that repents is so so important. Will you folks please pray for my dad to come out of his hell. You prayed for me once and it caused a big miracle to occur for me in my heart to help me overcome my unforgiveness and I thank you for that.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
September 2, 2016 6:50 am

Folks this is just the plans of the enemy, “They” in this word represents “The Enemy.” If we pray and ask God to stop it, he would stop it for now. It doesn’t mean it will just go away forever, but it simply means God was merciful this time.

Olti
Olti
September 2, 2016 8:27 pm

I understand that They is for the plans of enemy but what about earthquake. Lot of prophets have foreseen it. Should we pray now even against shaking of the earth and of the nation’s and of church. Ok let’s do it, the prophecies will be postponed but meantime I am afraid that the church and the nation will turn the other side continuing their sleep and all of the prophets will continue to be disrespected and mocked as just dormers. No. I will pray against the plans of They and that the will of God be done on this earth and in his church

September 3, 2016 1:45 pm

Olti, Most if not all of the time, I begin, end & during pray “Thy Will be done” in Jesus’ Name. I offer my prayers, thoughts, moans, groans, tears and sighs and then realize how perfect & holy Our God is so His Will is perfect, holy and merciful. PTL!

September 2, 2016 9:03 pm

Don’t know if others are interested but from September 4 through to October 12th are known as 40 days of repentance in the Hebrew calendar. September’s 4th is Rosh Kodesh and 1 Elul. October 12th is Yom Kippur and the 10th of Tishrei. I have felt led to fast and pray those 40 days for our country and the world. IMHO, I believe we are connected to the Jewish people by being grafted in to the vine. Please pray and consider how you might participate as Matt has asked. God bless z3 family.

Gayle Costanzo Van Pelt
September 3, 2016 3:09 am

Absolutely, praise God, receiving more, doing more, praying more, preparing more, awww and I have always been interested in the Jewish people. And to now learn that their 40 days of repentance coming up starting, Holy Spirit is all over this site. God bless each and every one of you, as we stand in obedience and to be in God’s army in the last days, as I prayed that promise nearly 20 years ago and just came across all of this this night, praise God- gayle

Christina c
Christina c
September 7, 2016 10:30 pm

I had not walked away from God but left the church for over 9 years to find His love. His love that even my sin cannot separate me from. As He changed my heart about finding a place amoung the body, I now attend a messianic congregation and coming out of “mainstream” church absolutely amazing! Much of this gathering place is filled with symbology of Christ and amoung spirit filled Jews, those symbols have life. They testify of Christ! It’s overwhelming.
The church was started how? 12 born again, spirit filled Jews in the upper room, who still kept their Jewishness, like Jesus did and Paul, but their righteousness in Christ. It’s awe-striking and humbling as one grafted in, to be a partaker of Christ in this way. To see and hear and learn the customs of Jews and how they represent Christ is beyond words. The sound of the shofar sends spiritual shock waves through the atmosphere and my spirit, to hear spirit filled Jews sing out in praise and worship as a call of intercession for the lost sheep of Israel – nothing like I’ve heard before! Jesus was a Jew. Not Greek.

Peggy A.
September 3, 2016 6:16 am

Sheryl,
I’m in agreement with what you posted. My Christian Fellowship observes our Jewish Roots and the Lord’s Feasts. Last evening at Shabbat (Sabbath) Service,
our Pastor encouraged us to do those days of repentance. It was also noted that the Shofar is blown on each of those 40 days.

September 3, 2016 1:20 pm

Awesome! Thank you Peggy A.! I long to find a ‘church’ or service to attend that honors & observes our Jewish Roots. I think some day we may be celebrating the Feast Days & Holy Days in the New Jerusalem! PTL!

Chris Martinez
Chris Martinez
September 3, 2016 4:57 pm

Sheryl

Look at messianic times.com they have a U.Sent directory. FYI not all congregations are Gentile Friendly

September 5, 2016 8:12 pm

Thank you Chris. I will definitely check out this website. God bless you and all on z3 abundantly. PTL.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
September 3, 2016 10:50 pm

The 1st of Elul was actually September 3rd (started on September 2 at sundown). There are 28 days in September and 12 days in October, making up 40 days. (With Yom Kippur taking place on the 12th of October).

Here is my online source:

You may have heard of the solar eclipse which is expected over America on August 21, 2017? It happens during the day and that evening, at sundown, begins the month of Elul and the 40 days of repentance:

September 5, 2016 1:55 pm

Thank you Dorothy!! And thank you for the reference sources as well! I had forgotten that 1 Elul actually started on Sept 3rd! I still have a hard time with the Hebrew calendar. Thank you for the clarification. God bless you & all on z3! PTL that He has brought us all together!

September 5, 2016 1:59 pm

Well, it appears that I also “have a hard time” with plain English! Dorothy you said that 1 Elul actually started on Sept 2nd? The Hebrew calendar that I have shows it listed as Sept 4th? So it would begin the night before on Sept 3rd? Either way, I am persevering in fast and prayer with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
September 5, 2016 2:11 pm

You can also look at what the date is listed as on an Israeli News website. I looked at Arutz Sheva – IsraelInternationalNews.com and they have Elul 2 for today, September 5. So I guess my source is off by a day. I’m scratching my head now, too.

Carol Ann
Carol Ann
September 3, 2016 10:47 am

Sheryl,
Made note of days to fast and pray; but I’m confused. Counting the days, I only came up with 39 rather than 40. ??? Pls, clarify. Thks.

September 3, 2016 1:18 pm

I got the same count, Carol Ann. The only explanation that I can come up with is that the Hebrew calendar starts the night before?? So starting the evening of Sept 3rd (today!) and counting to the 11th Oct, then you get 40? I am sure that it has something to do with the Hebrew calendar & how they count beginning at sundown. Btw, in the Hebrew / Gregorian calendar ()that I purchased last year at this time from “El Shaddai Ministries” and Pastor Mark Biltz in Bonney Lake, WA), it also lists Sept 4th or 1 Elul as a possible date that the Messiah began His 40 day fast! Would be awesome if we participated in that same fast and time frame! 🙂

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 3, 2016 1:41 pm

30 Av 2449 – 1312 B.C.E.: (30 AV is 3 Sept in 2016)

Moshe Rabbeinu (Moses) ascended Har Sinai for the third time, taking with him the stone tablets he had carved. Moshe remained on the mountain for 40 days until the 10th of Tishrei (Yom Kippur), during which time he obtained Hashem’s forgiveness. Since then, the month of Elul is considered a time of rachamim and forgiveness. (According to some opinions, Moshe Rabbeinu ascended on 1 Elul.

Martin
Martin
September 2, 2016 9:08 am

If you have your prayer language pray in the spirit Daniel. In this manner you will pray the perfect will of the Father for the upcoming judgments. We all need to do this more. May God have mercy on all people, save them for eternity with you. Visit them in the night hours on their bed, speak clearly to their hearts.