September bringing Joseph-like anointing and restoration of passion.

In the 13-minute video shown below, Kay Nash shares what God has shown her is coming in September 2018, including a Joseph-like shift and a move up for many, like an eagle.

The first thing He showed her regarding the Joseph-like shift is, it is for those who have been faithful. This is their time to rise and this is their time to shine.

The Lord told her to wear her red outfit with red earings when she shared this message because the second thing He showed her is September 2018 is bringing a restoration of passion. She saw some are feeling like they’re lying on the floor, barely able to get up, with only a little bit of fire, unable to get the full fire, feeling beat up and unable to trust anyone, questioning everyone’s motives, but the Lord showed her they are coming out in this season.

The Joseph-like shift and restoration of passion will bring a fullness to the gospel of Jesus Christ, causing the true messengers of God to come out now. The false prophets have had their reign, but now the false things will be torn down and the true things are coming out in the open.

There is going to be a pace this year, which can only be run by the true messengers of God, referring to the Hebrew calendar year 5779, which begins on September 10, because the only way to keep up with the pace this year is through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. Only the true messengers of God will be able to keep up and they will run with horses.

Thanks to Z3er Marcio Ferez Jr. for sharing this video.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
August 31, 2018 4:03 PM

Now is the time to fully commit and go all in for Jesus and bring about the anointing to help and bless others. I was prophecied over at a revival and encouraged to know I will be self sufficient in finances and will be building safe haven buildings that no one has ever seen before. I was so encouraged to know God will begin speaking to me like he’s right beside me to know what to do and when to do it. Now is the time to accept your role in Gods kingdom and rise to the occasion.

Jason V
Jason V
August 31, 2018 4:45 PM

Jeremy & anyone else interested would u mind send me an email? I wanna collab with people who are interested in building end time haven communities. I’m especially interested in organic farming, hospitals with divine healing trained doctors, orphanages with Christian Bible schooling models etc etc.
Johner@comcast.net is my email. Here is my recent post with a little more on the subject…

Safe haven locations for sustainable communities which I believe Christians like us are meant to build with much farming & resources will be needed.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj said Lancaster (North of Los Angeles) is a sanctuary but it seems so close to LA and areas where invasion is likely. John Paul Jackson said Tsunami hits California changing the state’s shape, maybe it won’t hit Lancaster. I’ve heard some other words about portions of CA being broken off.

On the Chuck Youngbrandt map: There are 5 safe zones: NE Washington, North N. Dakota, NE NY State, N. Arkansas and N. Florida

Bruce Allen saw mushrooms clouds over Olympia through Bellingham, all around the North West. Plus Henry Gruver saw missiles hitting Seattle from submarines. I guess NE Washington is far away enough.

Lisa & Katie Troutman mentioned Ozarks which is in Southern Missouri probably close enough to Youngbrandt’s bordering northern Arkansas.

I thought prophetics mentioned something about New Zealand and or Australia havens, I’ve heard stuff about AU getting hit though so maybe just some parts. Can anyone confirm havens in these areas? Please share any other end times safe zones as you get them!
Johner@comcast.net

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 2, 2018 3:41 PM

EXACTLY, everything you wrote, Jason V is correct. These are the things SOON coming to America. I agree NE Washington may be safe, I lived 60 north of Spokane, and if Fairchild Air Base is not hit, that area will be good as any.

Rowena O
Rowena O
August 31, 2018 5:29 PM

Jeremy stager–is stager your last name or an internet name? Stager struck me as being a person who will be led through steps or stages to a certain place or accomplishment.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
August 31, 2018 7:11 PM

Yep Stager is my last name. That sounds right to me different stages to reach a final destination or goal.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 31, 2018 5:39 PM

Tnis ios fantastic,, so confirming,… Here’s waht’s been going on:
I have been attending a outreach Bible study for kids the past two weeks. So I now see the great need in the neighborhoods of GR. Donny is a faithful servant who has opened his heart to kids for 8 years and loves the Lord.

He posted on his FB page:
In the Southeast of Grand Rapids the Nation of Islam, the Bahai religion, Jehovah Witnesses, and Mormons are more bold and interactive with the community than many churches and Christians. They’re always on the streets, going to the people while the church is comfortable in the buildings for a couple hours a week. It’s sad to see.
What shall we do?

This was the opportunity I was waiting for to ask him if we, my friends I pray with, can come and start going door to door near him. I realize we really do not need his permission, but his blessing would be great since many know him.

What’s also a definite sign is he came into my work and I got to talk to Donny in person. I mentioned praying for healing… he said that was great and I invited him to the prayer group so he can meet us…- God’s got it

The Hopy Spirit has told me persecution will accompany this, but as kay states we are not focusing on the enemy, but on our calling and mission.. Thanks for praying. 🙂

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 31, 2018 7:53 PM

Marilee, that is so awesome. You are absolutely right, the fields are ripe but the workers are few. The LORD has shown me that lower Michigan is being infiltrated with a large Muslim population due to chain migration. What people don’t understand is, they have very large families and huge extended families and pretty soon there are huge populations. I prayed that the Muslim candidate for governor would never win. It would have caused your state to resemble the U.K. London has a Muslim mayor and now 25% of London is Islamic. I’m praying now that you are going to be in enemy territory, no weapon formed against you shall prosper.in Yahusha’s mighty name. I’m praying for fearlessness and boldness in Jesus’ name. I am so sorry if I ever hurt you with an unkind, curt reply awhile back, it bothers me I did that. I love you and hope you will forgive me. Blessings. Go, Sister!

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
September 1, 2018 2:16 PM
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 2, 2018 3:37 PM

“The false prophets have had their reign, but now the false things will be torn down and the true things are coming out in the open.” taken from the article with the video.

With respect, I ask exactly WHO are the true from the false prophets. Byron Serale, Jeff Bryerly, and many others are telling us September will bring destruction to certain places in America, including some kind of attack, and an huge earthquake in my area. The PROPHET from India[Sandu] says 2020 is the target date set worldwide for the Mark of the Beast. Before that happens OUR financial system in the USA will collapse. The motto used to fully establish the NWO is “out of the ASHES will rise the Phoenix.” America IS found in the Bible, read Jeramiah 50 and 51.

SAC
SAC
September 2, 2018 10:19 PM

Linda-
I wholeheartedly agree with your question – “Who are the true from the false prophets?” “Prophets” or “men of God”, such as Byron Searle, Jeff Byerly, John Shorey, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, Chuck Youngbrandt, David Wilkerson, Mark Taylor, etc, have had different prophetic words or visions or interpretations. Some agree with each other, some are diametrically opposite of each other. Some say America will be great again, others say America will be utterly destroyed by judgements of earthquakes, tsunamis, economic collapse, wars, invasion, etc. And some say these are to commence very soon. I don’t see how both sides can be right. We need wisdom to discern true from false, good from bad, right from wrong, but that is most difficult when all are quoting Scripture to prove their point, and all seem to be hearing and speaking words from the Lord.

Who indeed are the true versus false prophets? We really do need to know.

Jennifer
Jennifer
September 3, 2018 1:50 AM

Hi Linda, I remember in a recent post that you live near Seattle. Is the earthquake you are referring to the Cascadia quake? I will have to go back to research this but a while back I heard a prophecy stating that a 7.5 would hit California first, then a 9.1 would hit the Cascadia and the following day a 12.1 would hit California – the big one that everyone has been waiting for there. There was no timeline given between the 7.5 in Calif. and the 9.1 Cascadia earthquake. But according to this prophecy, the Cascadia will take place after the first Calif. one. That first Calif. quake will be the timeframe all of us who live in that area should be aware of. So according to this prophecy you (and me, too) may not have to experience that this month.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 1, 2018 12:53 PM
THE FORMER KING WILL RETURN FOR THE FINAL TAKE DOWN… IMPORTANT WORD RECEIVED BY BYRON SEARLE 7-22-18 AMERICA IS FALLEN Jeremiah 37:6-10 6 Then came the word of the Lord unto the prophet Jeremiah, saying, 7 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Thus shall ye say to the king of Judah, that sent you unto me to enquire of me; Behold, Pharaoh’s army, which is come forth to help you, shall return to Egypt into their own land. 8 And the Chaldeans shall come again, and fight against this city, and take it, and burn it with fire. 9 Thus saith the Lord; Deceive not yourselves, saying, The Chaldeans shall surely depart from us: for they shall not depart. 10 For though ye had smitten the whole army of the Chaldeans that fight against you, and there remained but wounded men among them, yet should they rise up every man in his tent, and burn this city with fire. My son, many are saying that America will be great again, that because the king that I placed on the throne is a righteous king, America will be great. I, the Lord, say this – America is fallen and will never be great again! Be not deceived by the false prophets that say pretty things to keep you asleep! WAKE UP MY PEOPLE!!!!! America is fallen and can’t get up!!! The enemy is at the gates! My Watchmen have been shouting the alarm, but no one wants to hear! My son, I tell you now, the king and his vice will not be long with this nation. Beware, for the former king has planned and plotted for the demise. The former king will return for the final takedown of America. America is fallen, and the fall of this great… Read more »
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 2, 2018 3:49 PM

THERE WE ARE . . . this nation has arrived at this point in time because of sin. I just uploaded a video about the underground Church in China and persecution of Christians worldwide. There is a MEGA church who claims to be Christian that I know for a FACT, has now mandated “to not mention the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, for it can bring offence.”

And we, the smug Americans that many of us really are, think God will bless America. I am sick at heart, and I’m pretty sure God has had enough!!!!

Brian Cull