There are about to be some dramatic, powerful, amazing demonstrations for many of the faithfulness of God.

I had a vision where I saw many lying facedown on the ground and they were SO tired of things being stolen, hindered, delayed and hard. I saw so many facedown in weariness, finding it hard to even believe again.

When suddenly I saw an angel appear and the angel was standing on the top of the mountain looking into the valley where all these people had fallen on their face in weariness. The angel blew a shofar and instantly I saw the valley go from NIGHT to DAY. It was an overnight shift in the Spirit. I then heard the sound of rain. First I heard the sound, then one drop, then a few drops, then a few more drops and the rain began to increase until it was POURING with rain.

I heard the angel decree, “The season shift has taken place to go deeper in the revelation of His faithfulness and see it demonstrated in a completely new way.”

I then heard the Spirit of God say:

“The valleys where many of My children have laid down, facedown in weariness because of the battle and contending, that WEARINESS is over and now those valleys will be FULL of the waters of My Spirit – where dryness and death seemed all around, now LIFE WILL ABOUND. Shoots of new life will spring up all around. There is going to be life, life and more life. Fruit is going to ABOUND.”

Facedown:

I then heard the Spirit of God say:

“Where weariness has caused many to fall facedown, now there shall be a greater revelation and demonstration of MY FAITHFULNESS that will HEAL HEARTS and leave My people FACEDOWN in awe and wonder of who I am and My faithfulness.”

Numbers 23:19 was all around….

I saw encounters with the faithfulness of God and His extravagant kindness that was burning the truth in hearts of His faithfulness to what He had spoken. The demonstration of His goodness in the manifestation of the promises exploding all around. There were so many tears flowing from the eyes of God’s people, thankfulness exploding all around, as the revelation went deeper…

“TRULY HE IS FAITHFUL AND TRULY HE WATCHES OVER HIS WORD TO PERFORM IT!!!!!!”

So many hearts were being healed of hopeless, disappointment, weariness and discouragement in the demonstration of His faithfulness and the reality of Proverbs 13:12:

“Where hope’s dream seems to drag on and on, the delay can be depressing, but when at last your dream comes true, life’s sweetness will satisfy your soul.” (The Passion Translation)

FROM THE VALLEY OF WEARINESS TO THE WONDER OF THE GARDEN

I saw in the place of deeper encounter with the Lord and deeper revelation and demonstration of His faithfulness, suddenly those in the valley of weariness were suddenly transported back into the WONDER of the Garden, the WONDER of walking with Him in the garden. Where the dry valley of weariness left so many facedown, I saw these ones now walking with Him in the garden with a deeper level of intimacy with Him than they ever have had. Fear was being broken by the rivers of His love that flowed in the garden. The gentle wind of His Spirit was bringing the dry and hard parts of the heart, back to life and soft again. As they walked with Him in the garden, their wombs in the Spirit were being filled with more and more fruit and accelerated birthings were taking place in the garden of intimacy with Him. The deeper birthing of identity, destiny and sound contained within each one were suddenly bursting forth.

As I watched this vision, recompense, redemption, restoration was bursting forth all around and Song of Songs 2:11-13 resounded all around:

“The season has changed, the bondage of your barren winter has ended, and the season of hiding is over and gone. The rains have soaked the earth and left it bright with blossoming flowers. The season for singing and pruning the vines has arrived. I hear the cooing of doves in our land, filling the air with songs to awaken you and guide you forth. Can you not discern this new day of destiny breaking forth around you? The early signs of my purposes and plans bursting forth. The budding vines of new life are now blooming everywhere. The fragrance of their flowers whisper “There is change in the air.” Arise, my love, my beautiful companion, and run with me to the higher place. For now is the time to arise and come away with me.” (The Passion Translation)

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 3, 2017 2:14 PM
This almost looks like instructions to me -#1—”The season shift has taken place to go deeper in the revelation of His faithfulness.” #2—“God is not a man that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent; has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? #3–“TRULY HE IS FAITHFUL AND TRULY HE WATCHES OVER HIS WORD TO PERFORM IT!!!!!!” HALLELUJAH-HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY THE WHOLE EARTH IS FILLED WITH HIS GLORY -PRAISE YOU JESUS I have to give testimony of declaring the Lords words over all our situations – The Lord has been dealing with me with my kiddo -The autism symptoms and the issues associated with it -I confess much irritation and weariness and holding a grudge against this kid who has the foulest mouth and rage at me alone -I was getting hard hearted and almost emotionally distant and robot like in my heart towards this constant abuse hurled at me- he is almost Jeckel and Hyde -from school where he is an angel and then home where i am his punching bag -(verbally) It hurt my feelings–I realized to my horror i was so worn down I was cursing him under my breath and in my heart -(ya know things like -AGG such a spoiled brat and such ) I REALIZED I WAS helping to enforce this bad behavior–even if it was my hearts attitude–so I decided to use the sword of the spirit and thru my days -I am declaring verbally speaking life over my child -THE SEEDS OF THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL BE DELIVERED – (declaring over my athiest daughter-my child WILL b delivered of this spirit of unbelief)–declaring over my son , he WILL be delivered… Read more »
Susie
Susie
November 4, 2017 11:24 AM
Heather and all, Years ago during a dark season, the Lord taught me the importance of speaking the Word over every situation. When I entered an easier season, my mouth started to get “lazy”. My young adult son and his wife have been “off the path”, making harmful decisions. Summarized story: He was needing to fax something to replace a broken phone screen. I had stopped by their house, so I offered to take it to my close friend’s office to fax. Friend asked me about the situation and I kept my lip pretty zipped other than saying “I just don’t understand it…..every phone, ipad, or device they get their hands on gets all cracked up!” (Totally smashed screens) In 6 years, I have never had a broken screen.” I returned to son’s house. During conversation, I handed him my phone to show him a picture. His wife called him into the other room. Ten minutes later I said, “oh… where’s my phone? You still have it..” He reached into his back pocket, his face turned white and he handed me my phone with my screen all cracked up, apologizing profusely. My mouth dropped open and I chose not to say anything. I got in my car and 3 blocks later the Holy Spirit gently but firmly said, “YOU SAID, ‘every phone they get their hands on gets all cracked up…. because of my mercy, you do not get the harvest of everything you speak, but I need you to understand that sometimes it is life and death.” I sat at a stoplight repenting and thanking Him over and over for His mercy. I chose to leave my screen cracked for several months so that I had to slow down and think with every text I sent and every phone… Read more »
Nickie
Nickie
November 3, 2017 11:08 PM

Dearest Heather,
I stand in the gap, for you, and your situation, and I intercede on behalf of you, in the name of JESUS! I speak complete healing and restoration into your life, in every area, and the lives of your children. In the name of Jesus, I speak joy, love and peace upon our household and upon everything the Lord has given you to be steward of. I speak into your children’s lives at this very moment, that your son’s mind and heart be fully submitted to the Lord, and may his sins be forgiven and may he RISE UP and become an ambassador for Christ! Your daughter, in the name of Jesus, I speak to her eyes and ears, and the veil of blindness and deafness to the Word, be lifted IMMEDIATELY! I speak to her ears, that they may be able to hear he calling of her Savior, and to know Him. I speak to her eyes, that she may see the Lord, in all His goodness and love, in Jesus name! I intercede on behalf of your entire house, from corner to corner and every inch of your property be covered in the Blood of the Lamb, and that peace and love and joy will FILL the atmosphere! I speak over you, that you will have complete faith and patience and a calmness about you, no matter what situation you are faced with to come. In Jesus precious name, and by the power He gives me to intercede for you, I speak healing into every inch, crevasse and pocket of your life and children’s lives! In Jesus name I pray, Amen. Chin up sweetheart, everything is going to be ok. Nickie 🦋

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 4, 2017 1:10 AM

So powerful -so amazing -what a powerful and anointed prayer -thank you sister -my house HAS INDEED been filled with all the goodness of the Lord this day ! -big hugs -and huge smiles on my face and my heart

Alecia
Alecia
November 4, 2017 12:44 AM

That is so awesome!! Keep speaking Life! The cup model might help you as you pray: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-jlwZGYqTA

When my 4 year old daughter is acting up and I discern that it is spiritual, I take her hand and pray that God fills her cup to the tippy top, and I push all of the Jesus in my cup into hers. I also pray that whatever spirit might be messing with her is covered with fire a million times hotter than the sun, or something more creative if I can think of it.. Her behavior changes within 30 seconds most of the time and she becomes her sweet self again.. Days filled with miracles 🙂

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 4, 2017 1:12 AM

I have watched this video and also have had my son watch it with me a while back -great ministry there -thank you so much Alecia !! Excellent advise on the immediate warring prayers -(I am getting LOTS of practice)

Robin Benoit
Robin B
November 4, 2017 6:09 PM

Heather, This is one of the most encouraging comments I have ever read on z3 to date. Thank you so much for sharing.

Jerome Popiel
November 4, 2017 12:38 AM

You’re doing great Heather! You go girl! Get your fight on! God gave us authority over all the power of the enemy! Don’t put up with those spirits. The devil is a liar and we can bind him and cast him out and foil all his plans. We can command angelic forces to fight him and move him out of our life. Keep fighting!

Marilee Alm
November 3, 2017 5:18 PM

Amen Heather!! I have been rebuking all sin and sickness. It needs to go now!
Just today I had a new revelation of God’s faithfulness. In hindsight i was so far from Him when he called me to be a missionary, but He called anyway. Now He has brought me to the freedom of completely releasing the past mistakes and seeing that it is all Satan’s agenda for us to blame others.

Other people have their own battles raging and we compound and complicate the walking out of our obedience when we do not know God intimately ourselves. I now see we can only walk with God the way we relates to us.

Twisting how we see the path or how we think we should respond… gets us nowhere. We are in sin if we ignore seeking Him wholeheartedly. It will be a dead end and a sad ending to our lives.

Heather, have you seen where I suggested Jon George or Riaan Lombard? Your son will be delivered if you play these videos and pray with him…blessings

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
November 4, 2017 1:17 AM

I took your suggestion of Jon George and had tremendous deliverance -was able to get the head demons names and had a session with a deliverance minister with amazing results – He does live stream on weekdays which I watch and it was on his teachings that I commanded my sons warts to leave in Jesus name and they melted away !! YAAAA GO TEAM JESUS!!! I will look into this other minister as well –thank you for your suggestions Marilee I always pay attention when you chime in sister !

Marilee Alm
November 4, 2017 8:37 AM
Yipeee!! Wonderful. I have also been reading Praying Effectively for the Lost. Here’s a bit of it: “Man is a free agent, to use the old phrase, so far as God is concerned; utterly, wholly free. And he is the most enslaved agent on the earth, so far as sin and selfishness and prejudice are concerned. The purpose of our praying is not to force or coerce his will; never that. It is to free his will of the warping influences that now twist it awry. It is to get the dust out of his eyes so his sight shall be clear. And once he is free, able to see aright, to balance things without prejudice, the whole probability is in favour of his using his will to choose the only right…Our prayer is „rescue him from the evil one,‟ and because Jesus is Victor over the captor, the rescue will take place. Without any doubt we may assure the conversion of these laid upon our hearts by such praying. The prayer in Jesus‟ name drives the enemy off the battle-field of the man‟s will, and leaves him free to choose aright” (Gordon 192- 94). Now that we understand that God uses our prayers to pull down Satan‟s strongholds, let‟s see how Satan uses strongholds in the lives of people to keep them from being saved. The strongest of all strongholds is UNBELIEF. It is the major stronghold in every person – saved or lost!! In a Christian it is designed to keep him from really believing certain truths in God‟s word that will make him powerful and effective in God‟s kingdom. But in the unsaved it is designed to keep him from believing in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Since unbelief is the only sin that condemns one… Read more »
Pat
Pat
November 8, 2017 4:42 PM

I stand in agreement with you, that Jesus will refresh you and continue the good work He has begun in your son. That He will draw our non believing children and friends and family unto Himself. Blessings my sister, thank you for sharing, we serve an awesome God, don’t we.

Paul
Paul
November 4, 2017 1:30 PM

Dear Sister Lana,

Very very true prophetically. I confirm it whole heartedly as the Lord leads me ( this very morning before reading your post in a dream..4 Nov 2017).

There is change in the air, and it is time to arise and come away ….to do His Bidding. HIS CALL has come forth in the spirit realm and will soon MANIFEST here. The hiding is over and the NOW is the bursting forth.

Winter prep is over. His shall be the Glory as he worketh Wonders Both in the Heavens and the Earth….in every Nation, and in Every PEOPLES of the Earth.
The SHROUD of Deception and Illusion is Lifted and the
Belly of the kingdom of Darkness is being RIPPED OPEN……..they are PETRIFIED…

THERE will BE BOTH….. GREEN and RED….and the ENEMY is trying to STEAL but the HAND of the LORD will See HIS REMNANT THROUGH to THEIR DESTINIES and ASSIGNMENTS in this last of the last HOUR.
HIS KINGDOM WILL COME and HIS WILL will BE DONE. GLORY TO the LION Of JUDAH who SITS on the THRONE.

“The SPIRIT of THE LORD is PUTTING a STOP to the THIEVERY”
“” Not by Power or by Might BUT BY HIS SPIRIT ALONE””

I PRAY that the LORD will ENABLE us all to JUST HOLD ON and THRUST Through
Blessings,
PAUL

carrie .D
carrie .D
November 4, 2017 1:23 PM

Thank you Lana!
God bless you for your faithfulness in sharing with us.
I hear the Lord validating what he has been speaking to my heart through these words. In a matter of a few days I had tears of deep sorrow and despair,and days later, tears of joy as he has provided for me,demonstrating a new way of providing.
This last year I have experienced Matthew 10:36 .
A man”s foes shall be thy of his own household.
One of the hardest years of my life.
I attest we are in a new season.
i am planning on moving back to the USA after visiting ,i was expecting to live back here,but door after door kept closing .Plus I love America.
I am aware of the civil unrest and judgement upon America,but I have a love for America and passion for small town America.
Looking forward to the new season back in the USA.
God bless and guide all of us who seek to be strategically placed where he would have us be.In the name of Jesus.
No better preparation than praying to the Lord for guidance for our lives.
He makes an oasis in the dessert, and tuns our dessert into a fruitful garden.
Glory to the King of Kings.
I would rather be in his will than the supposed safety nets the world offers.