”The season of fighting for your life is over and the season of reward has begun!“

The Lord has been speaking to me a lot lately about many are now entering into a “SEASON OF REWARD”.

Hebrews 11:6 has been burning in my spirit:

“Without faith living within us it would be impossible to please God. For we come to God in faith knowing that He is real and that He rewards the faith of those who truly seek Him.” (The Passion Translation)

The Lord showed me MANY in the body of Christ who have walked some of the darkest, hardest, fiery seasons this past year. I saw many in deep, deep valleys. I saw many in the hardest battles of their lives, facedown, many despondent, many broken, many discouraged, but the WHOLE WAY THROUGH their process and journey, I saw a LOUD YES RESOUNDING from their hearts to heaven. No matter what they have walked, no matter the fire they faced, THEY DID NOT CHANGE THEIR YES TO JESUS!!!!

Even in the disappointment, in the discouragement, in the hardship and temptation to give up, they REMAINED in the place of FAITH even with a WHISPER of a YES!

Throughout it all, these ones have truly sought Him. They have chased hard after Him and His heart despite the hardship. They found the fourth man in the fire, but there is a whole new level of encounter with Jesus and the heart of God upon MANY. Get ready for MORE! Get ready to know Him and His heart in even deeper ways than you have ever dreamed.

I heard the Lord say, “The season of fighting for your life is over and the SEASON OF REWARD HAS BEGUN!!!!

HARVEST TIME:

The Lord spoke to me that these ones that have walked through these incredibly difficult times this year and are entering into their season of reward and have not given up are moving into Galatians 6:9:

“And don’t allow yourselves to be weary or disheartened in planting good seeds, for the season of reaping the wonderful harvest you have planted is COMING!!!”

I heard the Lord say…

“Many in those difficult and weary times continued to plant good seeds, NOW the season of REAPING is upon them. It is time for the WONDERFUL HARVEST!”

I saw all the resounding YES’ that were going up to the Lord from the hearts and mouths of God’s people through what they walked through, and now the MANIFESTATION of the YES of God was falling upon them RAPIDLY in this season. (2 Corinthians 1:20)

Many are going to SEE with their physical eyes the REWARD of the seeds they have planted. Your eyes will FALL upon the harvest. It is upon you! It is upon you! It is upon you!

STEWARDSHIP:

The Lord showed me how He has been watching the stewardship in this season of what He has given to His people in MANY areas. I have felt a weighty emphasis from the heart of God more than ever in this season to be stewarding what He has placed in our hands with integrity, purity and character. Not perfectionism, but excellence, in worship to Him.

He showed me that MANY are about to receive more than they have dreamed, because they have stewarded what He has given them with integrity, faith, purity, humility and character.

Even with the “little” that many feel they have been carrying, the Lord is well pleased and is now bringing greater increase.

“Commending his servant, the master replied, You have done well, and proven yourself to be my loyal and trustworthy servant. Because you have been a faithful steward to manage a small sum, now I will put you in charge of much, much more. You will experience the delight of your master, who will say to you, “Enter into the joy of your master.” – Matthew 25:21 (The Passion Translation)

Many of you are now entering into a season of greater increase of what the Lord will entrust to you. The smile of God is upon you!!!

Increase, favor and multiplication is being given to you. The favor that the Lord is releasing upon you, the increase He is giving you will not only be in the areas you have stewarded well, but get ready for NEW AREAS.

A season of great reward has arrived!!!!

Ease, joy, peace and increase be upon you!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Waz
Waz
November 23, 2017 9:29 PM

These words from you have been a ray of hope that I’ve been too scared to hope for after everything I’ve been through lately. I’ve been @ the point many times of wanting to die. But I’ve actually still said ” yes” to God. I’ve been on my face yeup!
The lord dropped a word into mart recently “Total recompense” its not a word I use much so I knew it wasn’t from me… so I waited for three more witnesses to use that word before I believed it. Then Lana started to use it in her latest few posts.
Still cynical even now… so dissapointed now that I’m afraid to hope for anything better & at the point of giving up but know that I can’t.
Even in prophecy where she says…
“Many are going to SEE with their physical eyes the REWARD of the seeds they have planted.”
I literally said to God ” well we will see, we will see, we will blah blah SEE!
Almost challenging God!
Then I read the next line…
“Your eyes will FALL upon the harvest. It is upon you! It is upon you! It is upon you!”
She said it 3 times like I’d challenged God.
I mean WOW! I was pretty blown away. God has a way of putting me back in my box very nicely. Lol
Would love to see these words come to pass quickly. I wonder if I’m qualified for this upgrade…… but it’s been really hard.

Diane
Diane
November 27, 2017 8:41 AM

Waz…. I am right there with ya.

John
John
November 24, 2017 11:31 AM

Stay encouraged! The Lord is doing mighty mighty things in our lives. He is forging us to be used for His will and purpose. The enemy seeks to destroy us but in Christ we have the victory. The enemy has tried to sift and destroy us, but the Lord uses this to refine us and to take us step in obedience and love; changing us from the inside out. Soon things will not be the same. Keep running the race and we know will endure til the end because Father will NOT LOSE ONE OF HIS CHILDREN! IN CHRIST

Waz
Waz
November 25, 2017 12:13 AM

It is interesting. Just recently I felt God speak to my heart..” you have passed the test” I didn’t feel any immediate sense of relief or peace. It just made me think ” what test?” Even though it’s been really hard going I didn’t think I’d really done that well. But I’m not going to argue with God either.
If I’ve passed that test I pray to God that this season ushers in soon.

Mark Mcguinnes
Mark Mcguinnes
November 23, 2017 4:54 PM

Ms. Vawser for the last 6 to 9 months I have thoroughly engrossed by your posts and without a doubt they reflect my life. Life has been immensely difficult.
But, your posts have been a beaming ray of sunshine.

I just want to say I am thankful to you and the Lord on this day of thanksgiving.
Your posts are my favorite and they are having a tremendous impact on my life.

Tina
Tina
November 25, 2017 9:10 AM

Same here, Lana’s words kept me hoping, waiting and fighting for that recompense since February and today I am praising his holy name. He trully is an awesome God, the only living God, full of blessings for those who submit to his will.

Thomas M Iipinge
Thomas M Iipinge
November 24, 2017 8:01 AM

Thanks Jesus for talking to me through your respective servants. Thanks Lord for your greatest and powerful WORD. Since June your (Mrs Lana) postings has been straight to my life, as I had been in great depressions, pains and confusions and so on, but now through the time I can really feel a great spiritual healing upon my life. SO I’m praising, thanksgiving, glorifying and worshiping you Lord almighty over disappointments and every problems, for your goodness, protection, presentation, guidance, healing, crucifixion and sacrifice on the cross of cavary, forgiveness, salvation, mercifulness and gracefulness, restorations and provisions, fulfillment of promises upon my life, care and responsibility, amazing love and kindness and everything who you are, in Jesus name Amen.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 23, 2017 8:00 PM

I would to God that this word is speaking directly to me in my life and that God had me in mind as one of those when He gave her this phrase: “He showed me that MANY are about to receive more than they have dreamed, because they have stewarded what He has given them with integrity, faith, purity, humility and character”

Waz
Waz
November 23, 2017 9:16 PM

Oh Amen boys,….Amen!

Paula
November 24, 2017 3:32 PM

WIth all the madness that has been going on on our planet and in our lives, this word is indeed welcomed with much gratitude. Yes, life is hard and according to scripture, it will get much harder, but I believe that in the midst of adversity and tribulation, God will still pour out His blessing and favour upon His people, especially those who obey Him and wholeheartedly seek His face.

It isn’t every prophetic word that connects with my spirit on this site; this one certainly does. Thank you Lana, for allowing the Father to speak through you to us. It is indeed a timely word.

Mary
Mary
November 23, 2017 11:34 PM

Your words have resonated to my heart so much in the past year. thank you for hearing the voice of the father and being obedient to share with us. I’ve been so blessed to read these words and i know that the father is pleased with my faith and he is at the door waiting to reward me. I feel this in my heart and I receive it in the name of Jesus! Blessings to you!

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper
November 24, 2017 5:23 AM

Lana when I read this I felt compelled to respond in confirmation to this message. We are seeing Romans 8:28 play out in lives of those called according to His purpose. Its as if this was written for my eyes and heart. Even the words stewardship and harvest…both have been whispered within during this wilderness of refinement and testing; training. This new level of abandon and trust in our Lord Yahshua is going out to His called ones.Thanks for sharing

carrie .D
carrie .D
November 24, 2017 1:10 PM

Thank you!
It has been an extremely trying year on soooo many fronts!
I am ready for the next season in the new territory.
I know the Lord is more than able to provide,but I have to ask the Lord to forgive me for my unbelief. At times it has been so hard I kinda got stuck a little,thinking, “this is now my lot in this life.”
Which I know is not true,and so have continued the struggle with my God given strength,remembering people such as Job. Crying and praying and forced to fast some meals.
So ready for the relief.
Glory to Father God, his wisdom and providence are forever and everlasting.

Sue
Sue
November 23, 2017 9:43 PM

Thank you!

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
November 26, 2017 5:01 PM

Sounds like me. Heh. Soooon!
Without the Wilderness we would not be better believers.

Darcy
November 26, 2017 1:29 PM

Thank you for sharing! While reading, I just had to stop and say, “wow God”…I’m receiving confirmation all the time. It’s been a rough year indeed but I see the growth and change in me as I persevere and continue to seek Him first and wholeheartedly! I’ve been praying and I’ve fasted for breakthrough in my marriage and my husband. I have been seeing the 11:11 combo lately also, and last night while driving home a license plate caught my eye “JHN 1111”. I went to read John 11:11…

After he had said this, he went on to tell them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.”

I believe and anticipate this new season!