“It is a new season of favor! My favor is falling on what I forged in the fires of adversity.”

The Lord has been speaking to me recently for those who have been through intense fires of adversity over the last season.

The Lord showed me that many faced fires that almost “took them out”. Many faced intense fires of adversity where the enemy came ferociously to steal, kill and destroy and many were left in that place of wondering whether they were ever going to make it out alive. The fire was so intense, and the Lord showed me that these fires of adversity were some of the most intense battles of their life. For many, they were fires that catapulted them into dark nights of the soul, others into a level of warfare they had never experienced, others feeling like it was this demonic assignment of assault in every direction and breakthrough seemed further away than ever. Many faced the battle of their lives to keep their hope in the Lord to bring deliverance.

Many have moved into the deliverance of the Lord out of these seasons, and others are now being delivered from these fires of adversity. The Lord is moving powerfully to deliver and vindicate His people.

I heard the Lord say:

When I heard the Lord say this, it was like the heralding of a season shift – a season of radical, unprecedented favor upon those who have been in this place of adversity. The Lord showed me that in the fires of adversity, the hearts of His people were turned like compasses to the true north of Jesus more than ever before. It solidified their life in Christ, their dependence upon Him and the reality that man does not live by bread alone but by every Word that flows from the mouth of God. (Matthew 4:4)

The Lord showed me SO many different things that He forged in the fires of adversity that His people have even yet to see. The Lord did a deeper work within the hearts of His people as they looked to Him for help (Psalm 121) and deliverance. As they held onto Him and His faithfulness when the enemy was trying to kill them and break them and hold them from their destiny.

BOOKS, MUSIC, CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS, NEW WINE WILL MAKE ROOM FOR NEW OPPORTUNITY

The Lord showed me that there were MAJOR deposits of heaven that took place in the fires of adversity within the hearts and lives of His people that many have not even begun to see in its fullness yet. I saw there was such a deep deposit that took place in these fires of adversity by the hand of the Lord, in the midst of the place of the enemy’s plans to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10), they found the fourth man in the fire. They found Him in a way they have never found Him before – our beautiful Jesus.

In that place, He made deep deposits that some have already been birthed and others are being birthed now. This birthing HAS taken place for many in books, music and new creative expressions and the birthing is going to continue for many in different avenues in this season. What the Lord has deposited and forged in the fire is going to FLOW OUT in NEW DIRECTIONS and EXPRESSIONS and it is all carrying NEW WINE! Beautiful, new, fresh, costly, weighty wine that is going to see the hand of the Lord release that will make room for NEW OPPORTUNITIES.

I heard the Lord say:

“Many are about to see that the fires of adversity tried to kill them, and it was a level of suffering and trauma in the assault of the enemy coming against them, but the FAVOR that I am now opening up and this new season of FAVOR that I am leading them into is going to FAR OUTWEIGH the trauma they endured.”

FAITHFULNESS TO HIM IN THE FIRE HAS MOVED HIS HEART

The Lord showed me that He was SO MOVED by the FAITHFULNESS of many hearts towards Him in the fire. When the enemy came so strongly, when everything was going crazy, and so much was shaken, lost or broken, their hearts remained FAITHFUL to Jesus. Their hands still lifted in praise to Jesus for who He is. In the intense fire and intense darkness, they still stood on His Word, they still held on, they still whispered His name in the night hours when terror surrounded, His heart was moved.

The season has now changed and the favor that is opening up and about to open up has not even been conceived by His people. (1 Corinthians 2:9) The enemy tried to kill them, strip them and stop them, now the winds of favor and increase of the Lord are blowing upon them to bring radical increase, opportunity and favor. There is a significant season shift to a season of great REWARD from the Lord upon many.

EASE AND JOY IN THE FAVOR

I saw a tremendous ease and joy in the favor the Lord is releasing being released to His people. Where many have felt they have been in such a deep place of warfare and these fires of adversity for so long, there is a new level of EASE AND JOY being released to them in the FAVOR of the Lord.

There is going to be more than double portions!!!! There is going to be such significant acceleration and suddenlies, such REFRESHING JOY is being released to many through the radical outpouring of His favor.

The radical demonstration of His favor is going to see the resurrection power come back to areas of the heart of many that were bruised, shaken and tormented by the fires of adversity. Life is coming back to those parts of the heart. The dryness is being washed out by the outpouring of His Spirit and joy! Resurrection life is coming back to the dry bones of dreams that died in the fires of adversity. They are now coming back to life within hearts.

The favor the Lord is releasing and what He is setting up and positioning is going to raise the faith of many, the expectation of His people, the joy and excitement to believe that this is just the beginning of the wonderful plans and restoration He is releasing into their lives.

The enemy thought he won…. he didn’t! The favor of the Lord being poured out now is going to remind him over and over and over again that he should not have messed with you and it will remind him of his position… DEFEATED!!! Where he assaulted you, now there will be RAPID INCREASE!!!!!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Megan Manrubia
March 31, 2018 1:53 PM
Thank you for this word, it is timely for me! I battled for almost two years to gain custody of my daughter. I faught a false restraining order, my daughter even endured things that at the time I was unable to do anything…..and it was extremely painful. I could write a book, but I remember sitting in court and asking the Lord, “why am I going through this and why do I have to go through all this court?” The Lord simply and very clearly replied with, “I am biulding your character.” I immediately felt like the feeling of wrestling emotions had come to an ease. The biggest thing for me was watching my daughter go through things and there was literally no way to prove or do anything. I know our battle is not against flesh and blood, but my ex husband got involved with a women and I don’t even recognize who he is anymore, but I keep praying and hoping that God will bring him out of the muck and mere. I am currently done and God gave me full custody of my daughter. God brought complete breakthrough in our lives. All the truth came out on the last appearance of court. God had to mature me in areas before He brought all things to light. When my own parents would curse and say horrible things about my ex and his new wife, I had to seperate myself from that as well. I had to learn to forgive and trust in the Lord. I guess now I am looking for break through on my ex husbands end. I wish he would forgive and turn again to Jesus. I pray that one day we will have a good working relationship for our daughter….it’s all about the kids. I… Read more »
Heather
Heather
March 31, 2018 3:38 PM

What an amazing testimony Megan! I wish I could hug you through the internet! 🙂 Happy Easter to you and your sweet daughter!

Megan Manrubia
March 31, 2018 4:29 PM

Big hug!!! Hug hug hug!!! Happy Easter and thank you my dear. GBY sister🐑🕊😇💗

Ivette Ellis
April 2, 2018 11:29 AM

I resonate with your post, as do many others.

SandraM
SandraM
March 31, 2018 4:44 PM
Thank you Jesus and sister Lana for these encouraging words. I receive it over my life and its a timely one. I have been battling against many odds since 2015. The Lord has brought me a victory in March 08th, 2018 in a legal case after 2 long years where all my saving and finances were stolen by the enemy. My business partner has never ceased to kill me through witchcraft means. God has raised me from the dead in 2015 when everything started for me in Tanzania where I went to open a business partnership with a local lady there. It turned out to be a trap from the enemy. God has allowed deep sufferings each night I was facing life death state but every single night God will raise me up again & again through various pastors that I did not even know them! He has shown up mightily. Since then I have been battling against heavy spiritual attacks and am still praying for God to help me to get to that breakthrough. Before 2015, I never prayed, I have rejected God so many times..still he has come to my rescue my prayer partner and I have to run for our life from hotel to hotel. Long story cut short. I now serve the Lord I have dropped by lucrative expat job to follow Christ. I have not lost only my wealth but much more like former friends, colleagues, parents and relatives. Recently, God has restored by relationship with my closed family. They were all looking at me as an outcast most probably they still look at me this way. Through all this, God has taught me forgiveness even my worst enemy who has tried to call through so many evil ways. He has taught me about him… Read more »
Don
Don
April 2, 2018 12:27 PM

Thank you, Lana, for this word!!!
My season of adversity started 15 years ago after the space shuttle Columbia broke-up and fell across east Texas. After 35 years, my marriage broke-up… and after 35 years of work I really enjoyed, I felt like I was going to die on-the-job if I didn’t leave… So, I retired and left for bible college where I heard the word over and over and over!!! My heart was sooo shattered, that I didn’t think I still had a heart… and the physical manifestations of problems were so great that I didn’t know if I would live or die. But, I chose to live…
However, the enemy has continued to attack and afflict me… The past year or so has been almost as bad as the beginning 15 years ago. Before I completely overcome a severe physical or emotional affliction the enemy has attacked me with, I get attacked with another one… I have bound, broken-off, and cast out those of the realm of darkness and loosed healing (Matthew 16:19) countless times. I’m sooo ready for this season to be over!
But, I’ve grown to know Jesus… experienced the presence of the Holy Spirit… and I’ve grown to believe in the written Word… more than I ever imagined…

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
April 1, 2018 12:03 AM

Thanks Lana for this lovely WORD of great encouragement. I tried to send this message earlier today, but it didn’t make it. I just wanted to mention that I was bitten by a poison spider several months ago, and was crippled for three months. It was another three months of hobbling around as I recovered. Awful trial. There were also big family troubles. And a few weeks ago while still in animal rescue, a big male cat attacked my right hand sinking his sharp teeth deep into my flesh. I was on 12 antibiotics a day for 10 days. I’m OK now.
I will deeply appreciate a new touch from Jesus our Savior. I’m looking forward to this. God Bless, Linda

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
March 31, 2018 12:42 PM

How I hope to see this WORD come alive in my life. Thank you for it Lord. Months ago I was bitten by a poison spider in my leg, and was sick and crippled for three months. It was another three of recovery after I could get up and move properly again. Then there were family troubles that broke my heart. I am in animal rescue, and have been for nine years. I’m now 76 and it’s too hard for me. However, I tried to get a male cat into the carrier, a stray, when he suddenly turned on me and SEVERLY bit my right hand, Oh, that HURT! I was in the E. R. and prescribed two strong antibiotics. Thankfully it had finally healed and I’m OK. Cat bites are extremely serious due to the bacteria in their mouths. I am so tired out, and find daily life a challenge. I’m now making You Tubes under my name, and at least find that pleasant. I look forward to new day, with HOPE!.
I do oil paint and feel led to paint new picture soon. May God Bless You all, those who have been through the fire of affliction in particular.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
April 1, 2018 3:59 PM

Opps!! Sorry for the double post. I got to thinking that maybe James does not want us to include any additional information, such as my newest venture on the You Tube Channel. Wow! There is certainly ton of information on this thing called the Internet. Amazing isn’t it? Z3 News offers thoughts from the THRONE ROOM. Praise the LORD!!

SandraM
SandraM
March 31, 2018 4:57 PM

I forgot that part…and thanks to Holy Spirit for reminding this..

We, those who have been tried and gone through deepest furnace shall be used as Living Testimony to bring Faith to those whose heart will sink in a near future when God shakes more the earth and life of some of our own. We shall be the helping hand and their shoulders to cry over for God would have already taken us on this path. Our ceiling will become their floor and they won’t have to go through the same process than us…not all the steps at least, this for the army of God on earth to stand more shoulders against shoulders and elbows against elbows for the enemy to no longer win against us. He is working through the lowly and meek. In all remain meek as the Lord to receive more from him in this critical hour. I am so often reminded by the Lord to keep my eyes on him alone and on the things above & not at my disastrous life right now…cause in the spirit realm beautiful things are happening for the sons and daughters of the Most High God. All this is part of the deal, training and our short journey on earth.

Joy awaits us and much ot it.

Stay in the word and Tall in the Lord by trusting him like never before.

God bless you all. You remain in my prayers.

M.S.
M.S.
March 31, 2018 3:19 PM

Thank you Lana! Your describing my life for the last two years. My prayers are finally being answered more and more each day! Thank you to everyone who prayed for my daughter. I would give everyone a big kiss if I could.

Stranger
Stranger
April 1, 2018 4:23 PM

Truly the word of the Lord. I receive it in Jesus name

Rowena O
Rowena O
April 2, 2018 4:54 PM

Thank you, Lana, for this. It is difficult to know whether to pin the comments on the bottom comment, or up at the top here, but I think James sorts that out. Linda Courtney, I thought you were in your 30s ( !) and love your postings.
Whilst not having anything like the trials others have posted here today, I am presently just on the upward climb from a number of health issues requiring surgery x2 as an option , amongst others. I have not fought the battle well, being passive and feeling condemned and uncertain of salvation, though that is a regular feature of this condition, and I have to remember to use warrior prayers. I pray much for the suffering church, study the Word in depth though often struggle to remember what I have just read (discipline issue plus??), but asked the Lord for wisdom and He has shown exercises to regain mobility. Whilst able to get out for some ministry amongst prisoners and as a Street Pastor, I need mobility for evangelism. The surgery I require has been cancelled twice and I know that the Lord is in control of that.
Tonight I really needed your encouragement .Thank you.

James Brooks
April 2, 2018 7:21 PM

One thing that I’m finding as God pours out his blessings on me — is the burning desire to share these blessings with others; yet, no one within my sphere of influence shows the slightest interest. It is almost as if my blessings become the source of new trials of fire. The fire and the blessings seems to feed off one another. To give a concrete example, I took piano lessons as a child and know enough music theory so that I can transcribe a tune onto music (staff) paper, but I am not naturally a song writer. Yet, God has poured out his blessings on me so strongly that for a while I was writing a new song every day, until now I have over 100 of them. When I try to share these songs with others I either find there is no interest at all, or that they want to pressure me to turn it into a profit (and how can I sell something that was freely given to me?). I just want to share these songs with people who could benefit; people who are seeking Jesus with all their hearts like I am. But God has put up a brick wall, which leads to loneliness, which leads to seeking Him more, which leads to more blessings! And the cycle continues….