Prophetic dream reveals Russians decapitating U.S. government leaders

Something I heard on TruNews recently confirmed what I saw in a dream about 3 years ago in June 2015. Rick Wiles mentioned that about 3 years ago he heard in his spirit from the Lord regarding Putin’s restraint with the US that “He [Putin] has already made up his mind about when to cut off the head of the snake [USA].”

I heard Rick Wiles mention this before, but I had not heard him mention a timestamp, being 3 years ago, 2015, the same year I had my dream. Here is I saw in my dream.

I was in a public place, a school or something, and everyone was going about their day as normal. Then all of a sudden, they learned about something very terrible happening and and everyone stopped what they were doing and started moving urgently to get home to their families. There was a sort of panic as they knew they needed to contact their loved ones and be with them.

No one wanted to use their phones though for fear of the lines being tapped and their conversations being heard or traced. I knew this because I first tried contacting my family on my phone. When I called, I heard other voices talking through my call. My line was hijacked. That’s when I noticed no one else was using their phones.

I watched the news on television, but there was nothing about what could be causing this sudden panic, but there was almost a detectable fear in the newscasters faces and eyes, almost as if they knew something bad happened, but they had no story to tell or weren’t able to report it or they were too afraid to because of who was over them. It was weird.

Like everyone else, I started on my way home too, but this was proving to be difficult because of the chaos. I then got a text message from my mom saying “Oh no, it’s happened. Prayers, just prayers!”

I still had no idea what was going on, but I knew it was obviously very bad. As I started making my way through the crowds, I found my dad. He had come looking for my sisters and myself to bring us home safely. He made sure we were following him closely to get home safely because the usual easy way of getting to and from places, such as freeways and main streets, were being controlled by what seemed to be military type law enforcement, making people go the way they wanted them to go, not the way they wanted or needed to go. It was like martial law was in place.

Dad had found a way to bypass the forced passages and it led us home safely. He helped other people by letting them follow his short-cut too, even offering them refuge at our home.

When we finally arrived home, I looked over to my mom who was sitting in her chair with such a shocked, color-drained look to her face. I went over to her and asked, “What happened?”

She looked at me puzzled and said, “You mean you don’t know??”

She wasn’t being rude, just shocked that we hadn’t been able to hear the news of what was going on given the plethora of knowledge we normally get instantly with the technology of our phones, computers, tv, social media, etc. We had heard nothing, a black out, but she had the video looping on her computer showing what had caused this massive chaos. It had been posted on YouTube or something like it and it looked like it was recorded on someone’s phone. It showed all of our nation’s leaders had been rounded up on the front lawn of the White House and forced to stand in a circle, as if being made an example. The people forcing them into this formation were Russian terrorists. They were getting ready to decapitate each and every one of America’s head leaders. Our government had literally been taken over and was being decapitated by Russia.

America had fallen to a Russian takeover. Their Russian identity was very clear and specific. End of dream.

I felt very confused about this after I woke up. “Russia? Shouldn’t this be Islamic terrorists?” I thought to myself. But no, they were Russians.

Leanne Archinal

Author: Leanne Archinal

A recommitted follower of Christ, Leanne fell away when she went to college and Satan started casting doubts on her childhood upbringing of the Christian Faith. After getting married and the birth of her first child, God began dealing with Leanne’s heart and relentlessly calling her back to Him. By God’s Grace, she repented and came back to her first love, Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. Leanne loves to study God’s Word and listens for His voice always. She is married to her loving husband of ten years and raising three young children and two college aged stepchildren. She is privileged to be called to motherhood and views it as her ministry. Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus!

debi
debi
March 19, 2018 11:15 AM

Things are ramping up and still so many people are clueless. I had a dream a few nights ago just heard the word “Eventful” I said in my life or the world ? I heard the world. God Bless all the watchman Lord please gives us more boldness to speak and not let the insults or attacks deter us from our assignment.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
March 19, 2018 3:28 PM

I had a confirmation dream of this last night 3/19/18, I live near Pittsburgh pa, IN the dream, I was in a restaurant in Pittsburgh the La Mont, the fancy restaurant with a great lookout windows overlooking the city, in the way distance in the horizon I saw a flash of light and a mushroom cloud that I knew to be a Nuke going off, I knew this was the direction of Washington D.C., so Pittsburgh was fine it was way off in the distance. In the restaurant their must have been 40-50 people eating there, I yelled “did anybody else just see the explosion off in the distance?” and I counted 8 people raised there hands that they saw the explosion in the distance just like I saw. The other people were to busy eating and talking that they did not see or react to the big event and bright flash of light off in the distance. End of Dream

I believe this confirms that not everyone will hear about the true news or what really happened. Only 8 people in the room saw the event and new what really happened and new the truth. Others that are not alert to the times will not believe what is happening and will go about as business as usual for a time.

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
March 19, 2018 4:25 PM

On 9 March, I recorded this war dream in my dream journal– I had the impression that the Russians had somehow taken out most of our Armed Forces on the US mainland and the remainder of our troops were deployed overseas and couldn’t get back to the USA in time to give aid. I found myself in a large apartment complex and entered the manager’s office, which now was an emergency recruiting center. There, the long line of people (both sexes) from ages 15 to 55 were fitted into one uniform, given a gun, and “promoted” to Private. Those with previous military experience entered at one rank less than what they had when they exited. There were only 2 officers in the entire battalion (or whatever size it was going to be) and both were elderly combat veterans, I guessed probably from the Korean Conflict. I had the distinct feeling it was a fight to the death, as did all those around me. I also knew in my spirit the US had already been determined by God to be the loser. When I awoke, I was sad to realize the untold number of deaths which would soon occur. The coming war was senseless to me, realizing as a Believer, all it would take to “win” was to follow 2 Chronicles 7:14.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
March 22, 2018 6:03 PM

Henry Gruver is a prayer walker ang goes wher God sends him. He lived in Seattle many years ago. He has 2 videos on YouTube with Steve Quayle on “Russia attacking America”. The Seattle area has a large amount of military.

MOSES
MOSES
March 22, 2018 11:21 PM

Henry lived in the Portland, Oregon area years ago. I do not believe he lived in Seattle, but he probably was familiar with the Seattle area. Did you know that Henry was for the election of Ben Carson to the presidency of the United States, but then received a dream about Donald Trump that is quite interesting? This dream steered Henry away from Ben as the one that God had chosen. If you can find that video I encourage you to listen to that video. Blessings, MOSES

MOSES
MOSES
March 23, 2018 1:25 AM

Henry’s dream about Donald Trump.

MOSES
MOSES
March 23, 2018 1:32 AM

Interpretation of Henry’s dream:

1. Henry’s home symbolizes America. Trump enters Henry’s home.

2. The gold shawl encrusted with jewels that Trump leaves behind in Henry’s home symbolizes the prosperity that Trump will leave behind in America.

MOSES

MOSES
MOSES
March 23, 2018 3:03 PM

Update to interpretation of Henry Gruver’s dream.

1. The visit to Henry’s home symbolizes the election of Donald Trump for four years as President of America. After he finishes his four year term, much prosperity will be left behind in America. This is symbolized by the heavy shawl left behind that was encrusted with jewels.

2. When Henry rushed to his house door after Donald Trump left, Donald trump shouted back to him: “I’ll be back.” This means for another term. Those words tell us that Donald Trump will be elected president again.

MOSES

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
March 19, 2018 3:31 PM

Also I just remembered, in the dream I did a overview of the area from birds eye view, where the bomb hit and it looked all black and fires everywhere, certainly a devastating blast with much damage will occur.

Debi
Debi
March 19, 2018 8:26 PM

Hi Jeremy I too live in pgh south hills area don’t know anyone here believes what I do nice to see your local

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 19, 2018 12:27 PM

A nation divided can not stand, hence Putin will be able to succeed in an attack on our country decapitating the heads of our government. It will not be literally, but shows they will lose their functioning minds. What Putin will do will cause them to go in a circle; they will go ‘round and ‘round and be without authoritive power. The head (heads of leadership) is needed to direct actions and your dream shows that our officials will be be headless in this fast approaching day when we will reap what we have sown.
That your father who represents our Heavenly Father led you and your family (the family of God) to safety (home) is so encouraging. We who love and follow our Lord shall not be mindless for He is our head and are blessed NO MATTER WHAT for we are more than conquerors in Him. Thank you and bless you Leanne for sharing this dream that gives such a clear picture and will help us to be unshaken when this takes place. 🙏❤️

Jim
Jim
March 19, 2018 3:40 PM

To Leanne Archinal; I also had a vision of a Russian military strike on the United States. It was about 2 ½ to 3 years ago. I have never told anyone about it. The Russian strike was lighting fast and deadly accurate. They destroyed our military and all of our defenses. We did not have a chance to retaliate. We were defenseless. The vision ended and I was not allowed to see what the Russians did with the American people after they took over. Thank you for sharing your dream. It’s more proof that my vision is from God.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
March 19, 2018 6:13 PM

Henry Gruver, on youtube has videos of Russia attacking America, Seattle area, which has several military bases.

Estelle
Estelle
March 19, 2018 10:04 PM

Here is a vision Mena Lee Grebin posted a year ago March 13 , 2107 where she saw Russian troops aligned over the horizon ready to cross via Alaska and was told “war is coming!”
Thought I’d bring that up since there’s been a lot about Russia posted here lately. We definitely need to keep vigil especially knowing now about Russia’s recent elections last week.

JohnF
JohnF
March 19, 2018 12:38 PM

“Our government had literally been taken over and was being decapitated by Russia.”

The rest of the world has been telling the American People to get their Government back under control since the 911 Coup/War of Terror.

America/Israel/NATO has been Invading & Regime Changing Oil & Pipeline Countries to Control the World’s Oil Supply Under the Guise of Spreading Democracy.

Russia Exports Oil from – Ukraine, Syria, Pipelines.

Keep Oil & Gasoline Prices High – Save the Fracking & Shale Oil Co.

Time Is Running Out – The Rest Of The World Is Running Out Of Patience.!!!!!

Then I heard another voice calling from heaven, “Come away from her, my people. Do not take part in her sins, or you will be punished with her.Rev 18:4

Decline not to the right hand, nor to the left: turn away thy foot from evil. For the Lord knoweth the ways that are on the right hand: but those are perverse which are on the left hand. But he will make thy courses straight, he will bring forward thy ways in peace. Proverbs 4:27

Kirk
Kirk
March 19, 2018 12:49 PM

A few nights ago I had a dream. I was sitting in my driveway in my car just kind of waiting and watching out the windows. I locked my doors. Then all of a sudden my car was on the side of the road just down from my house and I saw a black car stop and a husky man dressed in black get out and come up to my drivers side window, which surprisingly, was all the way open. He said in a russian accent ‘I am from National Security Conditions”. Then he grabbed me by the collar and pulled me out of the window and started marching me down the road towards my house by my collar. He very sternly said ‘Now clean out your car from the right!’ Yikes. Still seeking the Lord on what ‘clean out your car from the right’ means.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 19, 2018 2:45 PM
Hi Kirk, Here are some thoughts for you to consider. and hopefully some will apply. It’s for you to judge. I see the Russian man as a representative of one on an opposite or opposing side in your life that God is using for your good. (National security conditions) The nation could be the peculiar nation of believers that God is transforming to walk in unity and security with each other. Remember: Jesus called Judas “friend” as he was the instrument to bring the plan of God into fruition, so it’s important that we see our enemies as friends that God is using to change our ways and thoughts. Your car (you; your ministry) was on another side and your window was down (You were not seeing through things). You had to be taken by the collar (the neck represents the will) and then you were given the command to clean your car (clean yourself) from “the right.” Ah Kirk, I have had to do much cleaning in my life concerning “the right”: the right to my opinions, the right to correct others without God’s direction to do so, the right of entitlement not remembering I was just a servant who deserved nothing, the right to be quick in my actions in regards to the wrong doing of others (Think of it: Jezebel was given space to repent: In days past, I would have burned those like her at the stake in an instant), and last but not least, the right to take my sword and fight with people over the truth. I blush to think of how many people’s ears I’ve cut off, like Peter did. Kirk, for far too long, “being right” was more important to me than walking in love and harmony. I have deeply repented and… Read more »
gar
gar
March 19, 2018 5:04 PM

Propheically cars almost always point to ones ministry.

Jason V
Jason V
March 19, 2018 1:38 PM

Right may be analogous to right political views/republican. Commies agree more w left than right.

Michael
Michael
March 20, 2018 2:43 AM

I dont mean to divert slightly from the dream about Russia invading the US but if Obama is the anti-christ I wonder where he fits in with all this?He is coming to my country,New Zealand,for talkswith the leaders.This sends a chill down my spine.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
March 20, 2018 5:55 AM
michelle gibson
michelle gibson
March 20, 2018 6:09 AM

Michael, what Jeff is stating is the same thing that God has shown me. I saw war break out and I was trying to get this little boy out of the White House, we were headed up top of a building to get on a helicopter and we got there Michelle and Obama got out of the helicopter instead, and we were made to go back to the White House and show Michelle and Obama around, which I thought was strange because I knew they had just left, why did they did to be shown around

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 20, 2018 9:41 AM
Hi Michelle, This is my understanding of your dream for you to consider: The white house represents the domain (house/dwelling) of righteousness and you represent all who are the called who have the deep desire to come into the full measure of Christ. I believe that the war in your dream relates to the “war in heaven” that is taking place right now in the heavens of our mind. I see the little boy as immaturity which needs to be taken out. God will have a manchild to rule, not a little boy. That both Obama and Michelle are together, not just Obama alone, speaks of the wisdom of man which is the anti-Christ spirit with its emotional (soul) union. Remember: the anti-Christ spirit is not just one that comes against Christ, but one which is INSTEAD of Christ. Obama and Michelle showing you around means your eyes are being opened now to how much of the wisdom of man has been established in your and the church’s thinking and emotions (the dwelling place/house is the mind and the heart.) Those of the manchild company must come into full maturity through recognizing and casting out all that came in from the wisdom of man passed down to us not only from the world, but from the church who has compromised with the world. Alas! Many of our most cherished teachings are FALSE- They were not taught by the anointing but by man’s reasoning mind and have become strongholds within that have kept up back from going on into perfection. We have not realized how much the Harlot Church (Babylon) has influenced us but she is coming down and will soon be completely destroyed. Hallelujah! That you have been given this dream shows that you (and those in the church who… Read more »
michelle gibson
michelle gibson
March 20, 2018 5:45 AM

oh wow, Michael

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
March 20, 2018 9:58 AM

Mena Lee Grebin has just posted another blog on her website– it’s about war with Russia. Very sobering.

Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
March 19, 2018 5:09 PM

It was probably two nights ago
I seen or and felt if that makes sense
4-5 areas on the border of the Northern side of the U.S.from Washington state to the end of Minnesota
I heard /felt these places what are there are not what they seem to be
Wish i knew exactly where an d could check it out

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
March 19, 2018 6:17 PM

Could be foreign troops. They have been secluded on American soil for over 20 years that I know of. No fly zones, and “NO TRESPASSING”. There were some in the Blue Ride :mountains on the east side also.

Sue Underwood
Sue Underwood
March 20, 2018 7:42 AM

Becky, do you know where on the east side of the Blue Ridge?

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
March 20, 2018 8:34 PM

I do not know where. But hikers and campers have met with trouble on the mountains. It has been several years since I read it. There are groups in many places in America.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
March 31, 2018 10:10 PM

I meant the east side of America, not the mountains

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
March 19, 2018 3:48 PM

This is wild I have posted this before, but I had a dream three nights in a row where I had been taken captive by Russian military and was being made to do military drills.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 19, 2018 5:22 PM

Michelle, it depends on whether you get market dreams. If so then Russians stand for Bear markets. If not the literal interpretation prevails (Russians are really Russians!). SNS

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
March 19, 2018 6:44 PM

I do not follow the market, so I would not get that kind of dream. I have never had a dream that was repeated three nights in a row before. But I have been giving a lot of end time dreams