Rigging the Election Part Two – More Corruption in Democratic Campaign Organizations

Hillary_voter_fraud

In this second video of James O’Keefe’s new undercover investigative series on the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign, Scott Foval, former Deputy National Director of People for the American Way, admits Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. He explains tactics for successfully committing voter fraud on a massive scale while avoiding prosecution. People for the American Way is an organization funded by George Soros.

This video also shows undercover meetings with Bob Creamer, founder of Democracy Partners, in which he offers to help circumvent voter registration laws.

Ed h
Ed h
October 18, 2016 11:10 PM

Z3,

James the first video has 3.8 million views now.
The corruption at the higher levels is being exposed and they are going to be brought to light. Listen to Tru News broadcast for today. Major Wikileaks dump today.

Pray for Julian Assange , he is being used by God to help bring these evil people out into the forefront for all to see.

We need to be praying for Trump as well for tomorrow because witches and satanists are doing the same for Hillary. This is a serious spiritual battle we are fighting right now. We are in the modern days of Elijah , so let’s pray to defeat the prophets of Baal.

Carol
Carol
October 19, 2016 12:01 PM

Ed,
I was about to write here in Z3 what you just wrote. I listened to Rick Wiles on True news last night and it was very disturbing. Please pray for Trump and this nation. Just want to say thank you to James for creating this website and all of you here who are part of this great community. I am bless to have find this website and others like True news, tribulation now and minute to midnight, etc. I don’t know anyone here personally but one thing we all share in common is the love of our Father in heaven, The Lord God Almighty, my rock, my strength, my pastor, my everything. God bless Z3!

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.” Psalm 91:1
We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty!” Revelation 11:17

Ed h
Ed h
October 19, 2016 12:39 PM

Carol,
I agree with you. I have never met anyone here. But I feel that sites like this will bring us together as one. Kudos to James and all the other comments from people who are truly living the awake and aware life. What Rick shared last night on his program was very disturbing and there will be much more coming out. We should be praying for the safety of Rick and his crew as well.

Carol
Carol
October 20, 2016 11:54 AM

Ed,
All others like him that are speaking the truth and hold nothing back. I believe they are been use by God to speak the truth. No need to sugarcoat or play church anymore. God is so loving he doesn’t want anyone to perish. He is calling people to come back to him. God bless you!

Bob Adolph
October 19, 2016 12:19 PM

Carol, all the talk about praying for Trump sounds great but it is the wrong perspective. Politics is a false religion, a very clever delusion of the true conflict. Sin is the problem, not bad government. God is NOT civilizing the world but is preparing a bride. We are in the world and not of the world. We are citizens of Heaven, pilgrims passing through, ambassadors for Christ. This world is condemned and any one who loves this world is the enemy of God. Trump is a giant flood light shining God’s LIGHT on a corrupt world. The whole world is deceived, man has a fallen nature and Satan is the prince of this world. Come away from the world and be ye separate. We are in the world but not of the world. Don’t be sucked into the world’s culture. Don’t be a Republican, a conservative or a populist. Be a child of the King.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
November 2, 2016 4:24 PM

Hi, I don’t know what you actually think. We have a spiritual promise that we are with Christ, yet we are still in this world…yes, of course, passing through, but we have an experience here…

Sorry, Bob, I don’t know what you are saying? I don’t think prayer is ever a wrong thing…even if people pray a miss, God does know how to chastise His own…no man has that ability and there is no anointing on those that diminish the work of God that is still unfolding.

Peace

Peggy A.
October 19, 2016 2:05 PM

Amen, the people on this site who come from various peoples, nations, and tongues indeed form a prophetic picture of the Bride of Christ sharing together in unity (for the most part).

May we all be counted worthy!

Carol
Carol
October 20, 2016 11:42 AM

Amen, Peggy. Blessings!

CBIC
CBIC
October 18, 2016 11:30 PM

Lord Jesus, please shine your light brightly and expose the darkness in this corrupt sin filled world. I also feel the need to pray for all the lost souls for your desire is that none should perish. Holy Spirit please bring strong conviction to the lost that they repent so that they might receive the grace offered through the blood of Jesus before the night falls and time expires. Amen.

King David
King David
October 18, 2016 10:36 PM

Hear Trunews.com 10-18-16. Witches will be praying against Trump during Wednesdays debate. Everyone must pray FOR Trump.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 19, 2016 9:31 AM

EARLY VOTER ALERT! My husband and I just did early voting in TN. The moment we stepped into the inside line we felt the DARKNESS. Please take your authority..1.Ask the Lord to release warring angels 2. Command all dark n demonic spirits to reveal themselves and to be silent 3. Ask the warring angels to remove those spirits and take to the dry desert places 4. Important to this after cleansing…plead the BLOOD of Jesus in the area 5. release ministering angels to bring Peace, clarity etc. THIS IS URGENT.

TAJ
TAJ
October 19, 2016 7:06 AM

James,

Best part-zero hedge this morning:
Creamer-over 200 trips to white house and 40 to visit obama himself.
Focus of prayer should be continued exposure of HRC with proof.

TAJ

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 19, 2016 3:29 AM

I can’t remember where I read this, but it seems that one prophecy said that the wicked would be exposed before everything came down. Does anyone remember this? It surely seems to be spot on!

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
October 19, 2016 7:13 AM
Jeanne you are probably referring to this prophecy. Reading it again made me gasp as to how accurate it has proven to be so far. I think this is well worth reviewing again. I posted the original piece on my facebook page a few months ago. I was in a time of prayer several weeks ago when God began to speak to me concerning the destiny of Donald Trump in America. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, “Trump shall become My trumpet to the American people, for he possesses qualities that are even hard to find in My people these days. Trump does not fear man nor will he allow deception and lies to go unnoticed. I am going to use him to expose darkness and perversion in America like never before, but you must understand that he is like a bull in a china closet. Many will want to throw him away because he will disturb their sense of peace and tranquility, but you must listen through the bantering to discover the truth that I will speak through him. I will use the wealth that I have given him to expose and launch investigations searching for the truth. Just as I raised up Cyrus to fulfill My purposes and plans, so have I raised up Trump to fulfill my purposes and plans prior to the 2016 election. You must listen to the trumpet very closely for he will sound the alarm and many will be blessed because of his compassion and mercy. Though many see the outward pride and arrogance, I have given him the tender heart of a father that wants to lend a helping hand to the poor and the needy, to the foreigner and the stranger.” As the body of Christ, we must keep… Read more »
B, Raggie
B, Raggie
October 19, 2016 7:17 AM

The prophet’s word starts with….. “I was in a time of prayer”

Bob Adolph
October 25, 2016 12:25 PM

Dave Hodges explains that the people of each state don’t vote for the president but the electors do who may give their votes to Hillary even if Trump wins their state.

Bob Adolph
October 22, 2016 9:52 PM

Trumps staggering advantage in the social media:

Bob Adolph
October 22, 2016 12:57 PM
Lowell Dearman
Lowell Dearman
October 19, 2016 11:43 AM

The polls are very concerning. I am not sure Trump can win. I want him to and I pray he does. I just think God may be through with America has a world leader. I have five children, from 1 to 15 and i am very concerned for them, the church and this country. Please Father, have mercy on us in Jesus name.

Scott
Scott
October 21, 2016 11:31 PM

Lowell…do not put much faith in the polls. 1) they are media polls…we know who the media is rooting for; 2) They can word their poll questions to illicit certain responses; 3) They can target specific groups that are likely to respond the way they want; 4) the sample of people they poll are often smaller groups…not larger groups; 5) I believe a vast number of Trump supporters are remaining silent…avoid the controversy…just waiting to come out and vote.
Replace your concern with peace…as Jesus is coming soon! God Bless you and your family!