Rick Joyner: “Planned Parenthood is the Worst Evil in America”

In the following 13-minute video, Rick Joyner, founder of MorningStar Ministries, explains why he believes Planned Parenthood is the worst evil and most diabolical organization in America today.

He explains the goals of the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was to eliminate the African American people by aborting their babies. Evidence, including actual invoices, shows they are a major provider in the black market for human baby body parts.

To start or stop the video, just click on it.

March 4, 2017 9:49 AM

I think that all churches in America should suspend regular services tomorrow (Sunday, March 5th) and just have a “Pray and Tarry” meetings, on their knees in repentance that our nation has fallen this low. Also, ask God to reveal their part in stopping and/or educating others about this abomination.

John Barry
John Barry
March 4, 2017 11:22 AM

Peggy if the Churches had done this at any time in the last 30 years , we would not be in this mess .

jerry rig
jerry rig
March 5, 2017 2:12 AM

I agree, something has to be done and prayer is the missing element along with fasting and repentance possibly. We need to realize it is not BUSINESS AS USUAL anymore, cut out the coffee and donuts and kumbaya groups and get down to brass tacks. We need to violently petition heaven for something other worldly to transpire…R-E-V-I-V-A-L and real change.

Stacey
Stacey
March 4, 2017 2:24 PM

I’ve suggested like things in the past (when I went to a brick and mortar church) and was told “it did not go over well”. I’d love to be a part of what you described.

Paula
Paula
March 7, 2017 2:03 AM

I feel the same way about the churches in my country but unfortunately, the pastors, apostles and bishops of our churches are too busy building their own little kingdoms.

Eldon
Eldon
March 5, 2017 8:29 PM

I want to offer a little different perspective about the evil of abortion. It was 2012,
many Christians, including myself, did not want to vote for either Presidential candidate and were in a quandry as to what to do. I then heard the late John Paul Jackson express the same feelings so he asked the Lord who was His pick.
The Lord’s reply drove a rod of revelation into me that I will never forget. He said,” My choice for President in 2012 was aborted in 1970!”

Paula
Paula
March 7, 2017 2:07 AM

Wow! That hit me in my chest!

jerry rig
jerry rig
March 4, 2017 9:45 AM

“PLANNED GENOCIDE” would be a better moniker for this debauched amoral group. Why isnt the American people given a choice, right on their paycheck, whether they want their hard earned tax dollars given to these devils?

Pray without ceasing
Pray without ceasing
March 4, 2017 4:35 PM

Out of sight, out of mind. Just as long as they have the alternate reality of mindless entertainment, no one bothers, not even “church” folks. If you want to get people to change, you need to show then the grim reality of what the end result of “women’s health” does to a precious baby. *Caution* if you have a weak stomach then don’t click, but it is the truth and the Bride of Christ needs to open her eyes: http://64.71.77.248/abortion/index.htm

March 4, 2017 4:58 PM

I didn’t watch it yet, but I have heard of instances where viewing the alarming footage in a group definitely caused people to go on their knees in tears and pray for a long period of time. “Pray without ceasing,” perhaps you have a great idea here. Perhaps all churches should show the alarming footage, and then call for repentance and prayer. I think most people would be in tears just watching.

Pray without ceasing
Pray without ceasing
March 4, 2017 5:07 PM

It would be great, but honestly, how many pastors are too afraid of rocking the boat in their congregations? No one wants to lose sheep when “God wants you to be filthy rich!” can be preached from the pulpit instead.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
March 4, 2017 9:59 PM

Sad indictment……..high percentage of truth to your statement too. Kind of like why some Christian women don’t marry poor (but true) Christian guys, but marry men who can give them things-comfort……and worry about the bringing them to Christ later……it’s all hypocrisy in the worst order.

March 4, 2017 6:23 PM

You’re probably right. Maybe we just need to get a group of like-minded people and play a video for the group in our home and Pray There.
It’s the “House Church” idea. Even sharing with one or 2 could make a difference.

If the organized church won’t do it, well, we’re the moving portable church…..temples of the Holy Spirit. Maybe WE can do something!!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
March 4, 2017 11:59 PM

Up until recently….I’ve been a part of 5 or more people group of believers from across the US which met every Thursday evening via conference call: http://www.freeconferencepro.com anyway,…….. you can listen to past messages from all of us on the http://www.worshipaccordingtothyword.com and get a sampling of believers coming together on Conference calls……it’s free! We shared preaching, communion, praise and worship, it was like a true house church,………but over the phone……….it’s pretty cool………

March 5, 2017 5:33 AM

Brother Steven,
Thanks for sharing and thanks for the links. I will check them out.
I was part of a group like that for about 1 year. I agree, it is a very special experience!!

March 4, 2017 9:23 PM

If anyone wants to read a really great, yet not too long book on a true revival, read “ONE DIVINE MOMENT— The Account of the Asbury Revival of 1970” Edited by Robert E. Coleman and David J. Gyertson.

This began at Asbury College in Kentucky. The Holy Spirit showed up and the results were beyond AMAZING. One of my friends was a student at Asbury College in 1970 and was actually present during the REVIVAL. She is the one that told me about this amazing account.

March 4, 2017 4:34 PM

Amen, Jerry!!!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 5, 2017 1:30 AM

Heavy word from Godshealer7. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7VIgmVhgL2c

fire and brimstone will rain down on Babylon

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
March 4, 2017 10:11 PM

I have my own brief-written-Abortion Testimony on my web site if you care to go look at it: http://www.expounderministries.com I loathe abortion, I get all kinds of John the Baptist about the subject, like Jeremiah, Lamentations, Hosea i.e. God’s Fury. America would have almost no Abortions if we lived under a Theocracy and or in Old Testament Times.

March 5, 2017 7:01 PM

Yes, “The Kingdom of Heaven” is a Theocracy, not a democracy!

Matt NZ
March 5, 2017 7:17 PM

No King but Jesus!

ugisreal
ugisreal
March 4, 2017 9:49 PM

About as evil is the medical system and their deceptive promotion of vaccines now known to cause Autism, ADHD, Allergies, Asthma, mental disorders and a multitude of other issues. They coerce the vaccines, then profit from the sick people they create.
In 20 years or so if the trend continues about half of young boys will be autistic.

March 5, 2017 12:50 PM

New video by BETTE STEVENS (Z3 Author) on March 5, 2017.
(Bette was “A Spy in the Enemy Camp” in this vision.)

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
March 5, 2017 5:29 PM

Thanks for that link Peggy, every time I type in her name on YouTube I cannot find any of her latest videos. That was very serious stuff. My first thought was in Antartica that is where this stuff is going on. Could be this technology is connected to the ‘black goo’ and they are about to unveil something huge. LA Marzulli has some recent videos out about the giants too that is mind blowing. We are going to have to be grounded in our faith to get through whatever is coming. Listen to Pastor Fairclotj’s sermon for today too.

March 5, 2017 7:14 PM

Nancy,
I find the same problem in trying to locate BETTE online.
Here’s how you can get to her web-site (and all the videos are there).
Just scroll down (looking to the right; the list of Z3 Contributors).
Click on Bette Stevens.
Click on one of her articles, then Scroll down to the picture of Bette and her husband at the bottom of the article. I believe if you click on her name next to her picture, it gets you right there. I’m sure I did that successfully a number of times.

Yes, I did listen to Pastor Faircloth today, also.

March 5, 2017 1:02 PM
March 5, 2017 1:05 PM

Word from the Lord: “They Need to Know Their Authority in Me” through
LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE; 8/21/2016.

March 5, 2017 1:09 PM

This Dream through LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE also correlates with what Bette relayed above: