Warnings to repent now to avoid fires consuming our land.

On Tuesday, August 21st, 2018, I had a dream, which seemed to be a sequel to a previous dream I had on June 22, 2016.

First Dream: Floating Black City
In the first dream, I was standing in a room in an apartment of a high rise building and I was looking out through a very large picture window. There were others in the room with me, but I was the only one looking out the window. In the far distance, I noticed something in the sky, but I could not tell what it was. It seemed like a black mass of something, so I strained my eyes to see and eventually, I noticed it looked like a city floating in the sky towards us. Every part of that city was pitch black in color.

I saw a man sitting on the floating city, but I could barely see him, yet I did notice he was wearing a top hot and had a sinister smile on his face. I also heard a sound coming from that city, but I couldn’t make out what it was, so I strained my ears to hear. Suddenly, I understood what I was hearing…it was a raging fire! The city that was coming towards us was consumed in fire! Every part of that city, even the flames of the fire, was black as if completely covered in soot.

I was deeply alarmed because that black mass was heading our way. My immediate reaction in the dream was that we had to take a shower and eat, but no one else was interested nor would they pay attention to me, so I decided to go ahead and take a shower. End of dream.

Interpretation:
In dreams, showers represent spiritual cleansing from sins through repentance. Likewise, eating in dreams speaks of spiritual food. In my dream, I knew we needed to repent and make sure we were “clean” of unrighteousness in order to avoid being liable to the destruction that was heading our way. I also knew we had to feed on the truth of God’s Word so we would be able to stand in the midst of that trouble.

Second Dream: Fires in the East
In my latest dream on August 21, 2018, I saw a large wall map laid out in front of my eyes and cars driving west from the east coast in order to escape the fires that were taking place, mostly in parts of New York and Pennsylvania. I saw cars driving on Highway 80 as they made their way west, but to my horror, I suddenly saw that most of Ohio was also engulfed in flames!

The fires were moving north and I knew it was only a matter of time before Highway 80 was no longer accessible. In the dream, someone told me the fires were spreading throughout the Ohio Valley. End of dream.

Interpretation:
When I awoke, I had no idea where the “Ohio Valley” was located so I looked it up online. I was stunned to find that it includes various states other than Ohio, including Pennsylvania, parts of New York, and several other states, as outlined on the Ohio Valley regional map shown above.

We must repent, seek righteousness, and obey God’s Word. Perhaps the Lord will have mercy on us and spare us and maybe even heal our land.

Mindy Negron

Author: Mindy Negron

Mindy Negron lives and works in the Chicago area. She received a word of correction from God in May 2016, which has helped her to be a bolder witness, speaking up when she has opportunities to share her faith.

John Barry
John Barry
August 24, 2018 8:17 AM

I believe events are imminent so last week I went and visited 4 local pastors to warn them , Baptist , Church of GOD , Methodist & Catholic . They were all polite , but did not see anything wrong or that the people need to repent for anything . The Baptist church was busy setting up their revival carnival & raffle give away . I asked the Church of GOD pastor if I could spend Friday nite in his church praying for revival , he asked me why any one would need to pray all nite . I am deep in the bible belt , there will be no repentance I believe until something shakes the church out of their sleep and it will have to be big because they don’t want to wake up , they are happy and content , people like Z3ers disturb them . Blessings

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 24, 2018 9:22 AM

Wow Barry, thank-you for your faithfulness.. I am grieved by his comment about not needing to pray all night.

Sujit Thomas
August 25, 2018 10:06 AM

John,

I don’t know whether to feel sorry for you, as a prayer warrior, or for the pastors. The ministry of prayer and intercession so often appears thankless and fruitless in the natural. There isn’t the excitement of working miracles nor the applause following mass healings nor the large following of powerful preachings, and seldom is their an acknowledgment or a thank-you. We intercede for the transgressor today, and lo, behold! Tomorrow the man is still the same or has waxed even worse. Where then is the fruit of our labor? Some even ask if there is a point to it all.

But be encouraged, brother, for just as the Father, who is forever worthy of all praise, laid on our Lord the burden of the iniquity of us all that he willingly bore and yet made intercession for us who were transgressors then and now lives at the right hand of the Father to continue to make intercession for us, the Lord has laid on his prayer warriors and intercessors the burden of praying and interceding for the lost and lukewarm. Let us therefore willingly and joyfully bear this burden, which by his surpassing grace and mighty power is no burden at all!

Be blessed and strengthened in the faith, brother!

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
August 25, 2018 7:33 AM

You are right John, we got an email from our church that one of the larger local churches in the area is having a Christian comedian perform next month. They are so involved in entertainment and activities coming up they absolutely do not see any thing wrong. In a total state of sleep. Our church has been without a full time pastor and can’t seem to find one for months. They do not want any part of hearing that we will be here through most of the tribulation! God may be allowing them to be lead without a pastor just for this reason is about my conclusion!

Lolu
Lolu
August 25, 2018 8:45 AM

This comedy thing is one that grieves me a lot. A comedian will not try jokes about Islam, Buddha or whatever but the Bible is free for all. You will not find them in mosques or temples but Christian cheapen the things of God. The ministers that invite them will answer to the Holy Ghost.

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
August 24, 2018 12:31 PM

Thank-you John for your faithfulness. Just to be fair, my former church received sermons on sin, repentance, demons, UFOs, giants, lots of get-ready for the End of Days stuff, as well as the meaning of the Cross and the Blood to us. May surprise you it was Methodist.

John Barry
John Barry
August 24, 2018 12:41 PM

Brother Will let me ask , do you think your church is the Norm or the exception ? Blessings

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
August 24, 2018 12:50 PM

Brother John, when I went, I’d guess maybe 15-percent do it; but the number is a little less (say, 10-percent) who believe in all the gifts and speak in tongues, and their pastor didn’t attend a liberal seminary. I now attend an independent, holiness-type assembly.

David Lockett
August 24, 2018 9:17 AM

Ut ashamed John Barry to see the state of the church dead and asleep and going the motion thinking everything alright, I pray always to have a repentance heart, keep up the good work even if nobody listens

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 24, 2018 8:02 AM

Lord, please open the eyes of our family members and friends that live in this part of the country.. Please wake them up to the critical times they live in.. You are such a gracious God to tell us these warnings ahead of time. In Jesus name, Amen

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
August 24, 2018 11:17 AM

Also, almost the entire western part of the USA is suffering CURRENTLY from fires!!!

Aly D
Aly D
August 25, 2018 12:19 AM

Absolutely. I live in Los Angeles, and have been very blessed Not to have the fires too close like they were last fall and winter (which was honestly, very intense and eye-opening to what is coming in the end). Earlier today during an amazing time of prayer (before coming onto Z3), the Holy Spirit led me to pray “that even when my apartment is surrounded by fire, it shall not come near it and my unit/building will be a place of refuge for God’s people”. This word is so confirming not just spiritually, but in the physical world as well.

jerry rigg
August 23, 2018 11:21 PM

Be glad you are not in Calif.. Here in the SF Bay Area a layer of smoke from northern fires has settled in to the entire area. It almost looks like a scene out of some apocalypse….maybe how Ninevah looked before they repented and were spared destruction. The smoke is heavy and looks like a fog almost. There is nowhere you can go to avoid it, and surely most people are talking about it. It would not be a good time for an earthquake.

Jen
Jen
August 24, 2018 5:13 PM

Amen, Jerry. I’m in the East Bay and am choking/coughing as we speak.
If you’re a part of any solid church in the Bay Area (unlikely!), OR, know of any house fellowships or home churches anywhere in Northern California, I would be extremely interested. Fellowshipping with like minded Believers would be a dream come true. Many Blessings.

Aly D
Aly D
August 25, 2018 12:27 AM

That’s exactly what happened here in LA last fall (Nov/Dec). I couldn’t breathe driving on the freeway, and it seeped into my apartment. The air was horrific. Lately, I’ve been feeling the Lord is strongly encouraging to prepare, so I’ve started to buy survival supplies (even including goggles to protect my eyes from dust/smoke). Next up, a gas mask for all the smoke due to fires I’m sure will increase in all areas of CA.

Shelley
Shelley
August 24, 2018 3:06 PM

I just wanted to add to what everyone is writing here. I have lived in a small community surrounded by lakes and mountains for 20 years, where for 18 years I never even heard of a fire in the area and people would take the whole summer primarily to camp and enjoy life, including churches where, as most places I have been, one could not find anybody to pray in the Spirit with when necessary. By two years ago, I had spoken to every pastor in the area and expressed our need for repentance together, to allow God’s Will to be done rather than our own, and to have our lamps filled with oil as the Church of Acts, to no avail. Then, right at the beginning of last summer, my landlady sold the cabin I was living in and I left the area. Within a month, I saw on the news that a massive fire had broken out in the abovementioned community and one could see the flames towering over the town. With only a few options of escape, within an hour I saw on the news that one of the escape routes, 100 km south, had also caught on fire towering over the highway and becoming the largest fire that summer, and within three hours I saw that the town 100 km west, one of the few remaining exits, had also caught fire. The whole community ended up being evacuated through the only two possible remaining routes and were displaced for most of the summer. I am thankful for all of you, so important to have our hearts clean to the moment so that we can hear our precious Father in Heaven, blessings!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 24, 2018 9:25 AM

Back in early June 2018 I had a dream about Ohio.
I was visiting Ohio, living in a hotel there for several weeks. We visited a McDonalds and the manager there wanted me to fill out papers to complain to their township about the people from Ohio that came in bus loads to harass his town. This would give him standing in his company that he “fought” against the people in Ohio. (Asking me since he could get no one else to complain for his cause.) During my talks with him the restaurant workers would frequently come out and give us food.

We were on a lawn and another man was commenting that walking his dog was his favorite activity. A group of people walked by in a “blob”- they moved as one person wherever they went. I walked up to them, but did not talk. Their faces had a mixture of dislike and fear. The man and the other people stayed away from them. Bus loads of people drove by regularly.

Another part seemed unattached. There was a zucchini pickle convention was taking place. One lady was eating some and explained the local farmers supplied the zucchini. ( This made me think that some were trying to carry on like nothing was wrong. So, maybe this was a part of Ohio that had not conformed to something trying to be put in place. Parts of Ohio are “down home” agricultural. They are not involved in politics or sports…)

Upon researching the “blob” mentality I came across this: When the Buckeyes play most business shuts down.

Please pray they will all start thinking on their own and seek God first.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 24, 2018 9:34 AM

I have also read somewhere that many news worthy events that happen in Ohio do not make the national news.. They are covered up.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 24, 2018 10:23 AM
An issue we all need to consider: Beverly hits the issue of racism right on the head, coming from the African, American culture herself; she has the right and insight to speak. She is addressing her culture in this video and wants them to wake up and find out where is all the hatred and anger coming from, who is causing the real problem? She does states, she realizes not every one is acting this way, but we all can be part of the solution– repentance and change. The question she asks many times during her discussion is. “Who is it that keeps you eyes and attention focused on the small issues and not on the huge problem that we all know exists?” The media, of course, intagram… She asks us to look at the bigger problem, not the louder problem. In her conversations with others she has found them to be hostile when she says the real problem among the people is they are constantly killing each other. They do not believe any one from another race is going to help them. They believe the lie that they do not have b/c of others having too much, therefore it has to be equalized somehow. Focusing on the police beating a person of color is like focusing on a hangnail instead of the fact that you have cancer in your body. Have they considered that the police presence in your neighborhood would be way down if there was not so much general violence there already? Then she implores all her listeners to repent and stop making excuses for covering up the violence. Racism is a lie from Satan it is not the root of the issue. The root of the issue is the evil in men’s hearts- their personal sin… Read more »
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
August 26, 2018 1:13 AM

Today, the 25 of August it is only 62 degrees near Seattle. We came through over ten days of heavy smoke from B.C. Canada and our Washington state. The smoke made many people feel sick to their stomach, and they told me it had a toxic CHEMICAL smell, like burning plastic. My daughter was on her way out of town today when the air came though her car window and she nearly threw up. She turned around and went back home to recover. I spoke with other people today who had the SAME reaction.

A gentleman replying to my latest You Tube on the fires, mentioned that the government can use aluminum and barium which can produce Thermite. That can cause fire. I don’t doubt this, for I’m quite sure many of these firs are NOT natural.

Today, I also received a report from a cousin living in BC Canada. She said there are still 534 fires madly burning in her Providence. She said the Forest Service NO longer gives funds enough so that during the winter months the men can clean up all the dangerous under brush. In the summer that brush serves as kindling to a spark of fire the next summer. I will try to put a link to my video so you can see some fire maps IF interested.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
August 24, 2018 11:15 AM

Mindy, THAN YOU, If you’ll watch the You Tube I posted yesterday, I think it will give you a clearer understanding concerning the FIRES in America. I live near Seattle, and for over a week, we chocked on smoke from Washington state fires and those of B.C. Canada. Finally a light rain has helped some. Do watch the video as I also show current MAPS of where all the fires have been, and are continuing to burn. God Bless You.

The video is entitled “FIRES what about all the FIRES.”
Under my name Linda Courtney

Jennifer
Jennifer
August 25, 2018 1:04 PM
Hi Linda, I live in Southern Oregon and we have had choking smoke for the past month or more and these fires will burn into October. Agenda 21 and Agenda 30 drawn up by the UN and the Elites that run the planet have indicated that rural areas need to be vacated and people moved into populated urban areas. There is talk that some of the Northern California burn areas from last year have now been rezoned so that some people cannot rebuild their homes on those existing sites. You are right that many of these fires have been intentionally set and then fire crews told to stand down while the fires take hold and increase in strength before they are allowed to get in to put them out. I spent one afternoon grieving over our beautiful forest area and weeping before the Lord as I know I will see the destruction of it all. And He said to me, “You really like it here don’t you?” I said, “Yes Lord.” Then He said, “Well, if you really like this, wait until you see what I have prepared for you when this is all gone. You will absolutely love what I have created and it will never burn or be destroyed.” We know what our earthly future holds and He is telling us to let go. We live in this world, but we are not of this world. Our world has been corrupted and we are living in the take over of the demonic relm. We have power through the Holy Spirit to fight against this darkness, but when we read Matthew 24, Revelations, Daniel and other prophetic books, we know that our planet will be decimated along with the animal and human populations. Psalm 91: 7-8 says, “though a… Read more »
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
August 26, 2018 1:24 AM

Oh Jennifer, that was BEAUTIFULLY written by Gods Holy Spirit in you. I didn’t see your reply until tonight as I’ve been so busy on You Tube. I am so grateful that you speak the TRUTH. I am a “justice” type of person, and I love the Scripture in 11Corn 13:8. “For we can nothing against the truth, but for the truth.” I HATE fire more than anything, but just think, we’ll be in our REAL HOME soon enough. GLORY TO OUR KING JESUS!!!

Lydia Hodge
August 25, 2018 1:56 PM

Beautiful post. Let go of this world and embrace him. He is everything to us.

rosemary
rosemary
August 24, 2018 10:43 AM

The only thing I remember about Ohio is the Great Serpent Mound. Found this good article. It’s the world’s largest effigy of a snake and aligns with Draco. The National Geographic calls it one of the four “Sacred Places of the World.” http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/americaserpentmound.htm

Len
Len
August 25, 2018 3:36 PM

The serpent Mound area is where god directed Henry Gruver to walk and pray. God told him thats where the spritual strong hold where for the hard beat music-tatooing and piercings come from

Rosemary
Rosemary
August 25, 2018 4:37 PM

Ahhh, thanks Len. Will check out Henry’s site again for this topic.