“I am finishing your refining and your day is come, hallelujah, hallelujah, your King is with you!”

Daughter, it is I, the Just One, upon whom you will see the words written, King of kings and Lord of lords. I am He who is faithful and true.

It is a fearful thing for sinners to fall into the hands of the living God. Many will reap the justice due them, as the pride of mammon has replaced Me, the One True King and Source of All. The writing is on the wall. Only the spiritually blind do not see it. I know the end from the beginning and it is already done. I have weighed and I have measured and the verdict remains.

Judgment comes and without delay. As the mountains crumble and the earth swallows its own, as the seas roar and the floods rise up, as fire rains down from the heavens and I shake the earth to and fro, I ask you, where will the wicked and the unrepentant hide from Me? Where will the lukewarm believers go, and to who will they run to for help when the Great I Am thunders from His Throne?

They have nowhere to hide and nothing escapes Me, and so their efforts to hide in shame will be of nought for I will expose and I will make known the wickedness of their hearts and they will have no excuse before the Holy One.

Now to My illuminated ones, the shout goes forth to rise! Come forth as My hand of justice falls. Come out of the secret chambers in which I have called you and prepared you for an hour and a day that you have not known.

For it is you My beloved, to whom the lost will seek counsel from, for they will be drawn to My light which emanates from within you. For I will pour forth My glorious light and anointing, My power and authority, and the lost shall see Truth in all its splendor. My manifestations in and through you will shatter the illusory reality the lost have been dwelling within, as the scales fall from their eyes.

I will expose and overturn all the deception your adversary has presented throughout the ages and many will be hungry for the Manna that only I can provide. As One Heart in Me, you will feed the hungry and give drink to the thirsty as you manifest My rivers of Living Water, and all that have been dead will come to life, and I will breathe life back into their dead bones.

Truly, the hour is here wherein My soldiers will hear the call and go forth in victory and in truth, tethering Heaven to earth and reuniting Creator with His created ones, all those made in My image.

Rejoice My Bride, My beautiful ones, whose hearts and wills are fully surrendered in obedience. Shout praises to the King of all Creation in that you have been chosen from before the foundation of the world for this time of now.

Open wide your hearts to receive the greatest outpouring and infusion you have ever known as the Kingdom of Heaven dwells among men!

Believe and rise! I am finishing your refining and your day is come, hallelujah, hallelujah, your King is with you!

I AM HERE!!

YAHUSHUA

Listen to the 13-minute audio presentation of this message here:

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Hebrews 10:31)

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. (1 John 2:16)

24 Then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written.
25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. (Daniel 5:24-26)

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: (Isaiah 46:10)

37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. (Hebrews 10:37)

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. (Psalm 46:2-4)

22 There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves. (Job 34:22)

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. (Ephesians 5:13)

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. (John 6:32)

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. (Ezekiel 37:9-10)

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

SaraM
SaraM
October 5, 2017 3:22 PM

Oh this is so delightful to hear. I’m just about at my breaking point and don’t know how much more I can handle. The other day when I was praying for the same thing I felt Him say, “It is done.” So whatever path I’m on is done and I am waiting for it to unfold. Unfortunately the devil keeps on goading me into worrying and driving myself crazy with worry. My 22nd anniversary is Saturday and I don’t know how I will get through the day since it isn’t a “Happy Anniversary “. I can only get through it with Jesus holding me up. I beg of you all to pray that whatever words God wants me to say I hear and instinctively know to say them. I feel as though I’m at a tipping point. I’ve claimed my marriage as a promise we made with God and that it will stand. I need continued patience and seriously, words. I never know what to say. I pray this refining is over soon.

Derrick
Derrick
October 5, 2017 6:17 PM
Sara i’m going through the exact same theme of sanctification you. There is an elder at the church i used to go to, but was ex-communicated from for following God’s will. And the way we parted ways hurt me deeply. I wanted to just forget about him and move on but the Lord won’t allow me to harbor hatred and today i’m going to speak with him in a few hours and he’s the type of guy who will just laugh you off if he thinks you’re saying something crazy or ridiculous. But God wants me to be humble and sow to the spirit, and with the help of God’s spirit i did it the last time we talked. But apparently he thinks there’s no problem and i’m just some guy over-reacting, even thought i KNOW that i KNOW the Lord told me it’s a problem It’s SO difficult to pick up our crosses in situations like these, but i hope we can at least be encouraged we are literally going through the same sanctification process. Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the SAME afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. – 1 Peter 5:9 To have faith that “he who believes in him shall NOT be put to shame.”(Rom 10:11) even though we have decided to pick up our crosses and be “fools in Christ” while they are wise(in men’s eyes) in Christ and have a lot of people who agree with them so it’s much easier for them. I am consumed with worry as well. one minute, i feel the Lord comforting me, the next i’m riddled with worry and fear. Because i’m not just confronting him, but the whole church who thinks i’m a lunatic and have gone astray. I envy… Read more »
Bernie
Bernie
October 6, 2017 5:26 PM

SaraM, I know exactly how you feel. I have been at it for 26 years. For 26 years, I taken an absolute beating. It was one of disappointment and heartache and pain.

But when I look back, I see God with me every step of the way giving me strength for the next step. He has put me through the furnace of affliction…and I needed it. I have learned to lean on Jesus minute by minute; trusting Him only. I have learned to fear His name and tremble at His word. I have learning to die to self and crucify self daily.

If you saw the self-righteous, proud, judgemental man that I was 26 years ago, you would conclude that every lash of the Lord is faithful and true.

Sometimes I get tired and weary but then the Lord reminds me of where He has brought me from. It causes me to thank Him and trust Him fully; even if it is another 26 years in the crucible.

It’s not about this life. My hope is fully on Jesus.

Jesus said, “In this life you will have troubles, trials and sorrow, But be of good cheer, for I have conquered the world.” The Jesus in you will triumph over whatever situation or circumstance that you are in.

SaraM
SaraM
October 5, 2017 10:25 PM

Tonight a dear friend surprised me by giving me a gift. It’s the WHISPERS OF HOPE:10 week devotional by Beth Moore. She got one for herself too and she waited to start it until she gave me mine. It’s Jesus’ love holding me up, helping me with a prayer plan to get through each day. Thank you Lord for this help you have sent me.

Derrick, I hope your meeting went well. It only matters that you serve God and it doesn’t matter what others think.

Sue
Sue
October 5, 2017 11:32 PM

I’m in the same way, SaraM. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and we will get there.

Tracy
Tracy
October 4, 2017 11:41 PM

“Such wonders you will behold as you are assisted by the cloud of witnesses in preparing all hearts for My glorious return!“

Hmmm… the words “assisted by the cloud of witnesses” stood out to me. I wonder who these “witnesses” are who will be assisting us. I’ve read about the cloud of witnesses in the Book of Revelation but haven’t recievied understanding and revelation as to exactly who they are. I wonder if the cloud of witnesses here in this word is the same group mentioned in Revelation. I’d like to hear others’ thoughts on this… Very interesting.

Marie
Marie
October 5, 2017 9:05 PM

The Cloud of Witnesses are those saints and our brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus that have gone ahead of us to be with the Lord including those from the Bible. Hebrews 11:40 says it like this: “since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.” The “they” that Paul was referring to in this passage are the Cloud of Witnesses. Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj said this in the Lancaster Prophetic conference about the Cloud of Witnesses:

“Hebrews 11:40 says all the great heroes of faith that you read
in Hebrews 11 they are not complete without us. Which
means they all are waiting to partner with you in these last
days to complete that which is lacking in them or that which
has been left incomplete in them.
Let me give you two examples. Did the prophet Moses
complete his ministry? Did the prophet Elijah complete his
ministry? If Moses didn’t complete his ministry, it means that
it will be completed. If Elijah didn’t complete his ministry,
then it will be completed. Did Samson complete his ministry?
No, he died prematurely. That needs to be fulfilled. So you go
down through the list of the great heroes of faith mentioned
in Hebrews 11. The Bible says they all died in the hope waiting
for this last days remnant so they can join their hands with
you, and walk together with you and their ministry will be
completed through you in these last days. Amen.”

Tracy
Tracy
October 5, 2017 10:21 PM

Wow, that’s power-packed, Marie! 😀👍🏼 Thank you for sharing! That really explains the sentence in question. How cool is that! It makes things so much more real. Shalom blessings!

Jeanne Märtin
Jeanne Märtin
October 5, 2017 4:50 AM

Tracy: The cloud of witnesses are those who have given their lives to Jesus (Being born-again) who have died and are in Heaven now ( Hebrews 12:1)They are watching us and encouraging us to go forward.See and hear more about it through Kat Kerr. Be blessed 🙂

sherry
sherry
October 5, 2017 7:37 AM

Hebrews 12

Tracy
Tracy
October 5, 2017 1:54 PM

Thanks, Jeanne and Sherry! I’ll look into that. Shalom blessings!

Nicole
Nicole
October 5, 2017 10:32 AM

This just confirmed what I saw during my morning prayer. I saw liquid gold being poured out.. God is soooo good!

Wendy Baumbach
Wendy Baumbach
October 6, 2017 8:41 AM
My husband and I have a unique way of starting our days, typically we start a fresh pot of coffee and play a card game called Skipbo. It wakes us up and YHVH always sits at the table with us listening to our conversation and our “thoughts out loud”. Sometimes I read the psalms as my bible is usually open on our dining room table. Sometimes we will listen to a teaching . Well at the beginning of this past week we were praying together and as my husband and I held hands across the table and as he was praying I sensed two very large angels on each side of us wings touching the floor….and then I noticed a host of angels lined up from our dining room to the heavens like two rows and they were passing bucket after bucket to each other and the two angels that were over us would then POUR THICK PURE GOLDEN ANNOINTING OIL OVER US. It looked like honey. It was non stop. So this is from the Passion Translation: Psalm 119:31-40 Lord, don’t allow me to make a mess of my life, for I cling to your commands (Torah) and follow them as closely as I can. 32 I will run after you with delight in my heart, for you will make me obedient to your instructions. 33 Give me revelation about the meaning of your ways so I can enjoy the reward of following them fully! 34 Give me an understanding heart so that I can passionately know and obey your truth. 35 Guide me into the paths that please you, for I take delight in all that you say. 36 Cause my heart to bow before your words of wisdom (and NOT to the wealth of this world) 37… Read more »
Wendy Baumbach
Wendy Baumbach
October 6, 2017 8:45 AM

Oops I was typing “criticism” and my phone changed it to “Christian” ….hmmmm

Marilee Alm
October 5, 2017 7:53 AM

Praise God!!

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
October 5, 2017 6:10 AM

Almighty God and my Father, All Praise, Glory, and Eternal Honor to You. Love, Jay

RSS
RSS
October 5, 2017 10:18 PM

Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.
Isaiah 55:6

melanie cyr
melanie cyr
October 6, 2017 2:09 PM

Amen!!! I highlighted this very scripture yesterday!!

Helen McCarthy
Helen
October 5, 2017 1:33 PM

Thank you Julie for sharing this word and for your obedience to the Lord. This is a powerful confirmation of messages also posted yesterday by Mena Lee Grebin and Glynda Lomax-
“Now is the time for my appointed sons and daughters to take a stand. This is the hour that they will rise”
‘I am preparing My Bride. The final hour is quickly approaching. Each of My children chooses now what their next season will be, by what you do.’
Before reading Julie’s word yesterday, while in prayer I was led to Ephesians 6, but what especially moved my spirit was verses 19-20:
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”
Praise God!