“My recompense that I am now releasing is FAR OUTWEIGHING the battle and warfare you have endured.”

This afternoon as I was going about my day, suddenly I heard such a loud roar in the Spirit. I heard the ROAR of the Lion of Judah SO loudly and as He was roaring I could hear the sound of the Lord’s RECOMPENSE.

As I was listening to this roar the sense surrounded me SO strongly for many that have been in a battle that has INTENSIFIED in the last week or so. His roar was decreeing that the BATTLE HAS BROKEN and the fierce RECOMPENSE of God is now being released.

It was a ROAR of the vengeance of God. It was a ROAR of the increase and justice of God. It was a ROAR that was thundering loudly, heralding a MAJOR SHIFT for many that have been in intense warfare lately and now the SHIFT and BREAKTHROUGH has been released.

As I stood and this roar thundered all around I heard Jeremiah 1:12 been decreed loudly in the Spirit:

Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am [actively] watching over My word to fulfill it.” (Jeremiah 1:12 – Amplified Version)

The sense surrounded me SO strongly that the Lord wanted to encourage those who have been in intense warfare that what the Lord has been speaking, what He has been showing you in the midst of the battle, He is going to continue to confirm. Also that these words, the things HE has decreed, He is watching actively over His Word and it WILL be fulfilled, and fulfilled in many SUDDENLY moments.

I heard the Lord say:

“My recompense that I am now releasing is FAR OUTWEIGHING the battle and warfare you have endured. I am adding MORE to you. I am adding INCREASE to you, for what the enemy meant for your harm, NOW I am turning for your good. The enemy has tried to kill you but now I am positioning you.”

There was such a strong sense of the enemy coming against many to attempt to kill dreams, destiny, hope, faith, strength but the Lord showed me that the enemy has been on a “LEASH” – he has been barking, he has been attacking and bringing significant intimidation.

But the Lord has decreed the BATTLE is over, the BATTLE is shifting right now and the Lord is about to POSITION you in ways you’ve never imagined or seen. The POSITIONING of God that is going to SUDDENLY take place is going to be beyond your comprehension. The enemy has been trying SO hard to intimidate you and try to kill you by causing you to withdraw, but you have overcome and NOW comes a divine shift of accelerated POSITIONING for His Kingdom and His Glory.

I heard the Lord say:

“The time is NOW to see the GIANT BOW.”

I watched in the spirit as these huge giants that have been standing at the threshold of increased positioning and promotion for many are now SUDDENLY BOWING to the name of Jesus. There is a SUDDEN breakthrough, overcoming and victory manifesting in the ROAR of His RECOMPENSE.

As these GIANTS BOWED, I saw them trembling – shaking! These giants have stood tall to intimidate and bring fear on many of God’s people to prevent them from stepping into this new level of positioning, but I heard the Lord decree “NOW in the ROAR of My RECOMPENSE and the SUDDEN positioning of My people, the enemy will TREMBLE in fear at how I will move FOR My people and THROUGH My people.”

The Lord is ROARING. The Lord is THUNDERING.

You have fought hard, you have battled through, now watch the swift recompense of God released and accelerated divine positioning.

The battle has been SO fierce especially lately BECAUSE this is your time!

It’s your time to ARISE and SHINE!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Nahomie Riche
November 5, 2018 3:04 AM
Was so happy to recieve this Word when it came. I was praying to hear from The Lord again for His direction for me. Still in the fire and waiting to come out. I can’t thank you enough Lana for your service to The Lord. Alot of things thst you shared spoke to me personally. I need every encouragement I can get. I remember shouting at the enemy that his knees will bow to The Lord Jesus. That was almost 2 years ago when the most intense part of my Wildernes Season began. I remember feeling so weak in my faith after declaring that, not really sure of what I was saying it just felt right in my spiritman.The Lord allowed satan to attack me even more fiercely after that. The pain was unbelievable. I felt the intimidation so fiercely from the enemy that if i keep standing up to him and declaring The Words of The Lord he was going to attack me with the worst pain. And I did experience that. I endedup in the hospital numerous times in great pain and torment. Many times i was near death but The Lord deliverd me from them all. The Lord allowed it, I never back down I continue to stand knowing that my God had the power to deliver me however He wanted. It was hard , and very painful and many times i thought surely The Lord wouldnt allow me to go through certain things, extreme pain and near death incidents but HE did. The experience was to make me stronger. I learned of The Lord and His Word things I know I wouldn’t have learned with out those sufferings. The Lord said He will never give us more than we can bear but that doesn’t mean when… Read more »
Jen
Jen
November 5, 2018 3:56 PM

God bless and keep you, Nahomie! Oh, you’re wilderness journey sounds much like my own…outrageous and excruciating attacks against my mind and body. I came down with an autoimmune illness resulting from exposure to toxic black mold. It’s caused the worst anxiety and depression I’ve ever experienced…completely demonic. I’ve learned how to WAR in the spirit like never before. Absolutely, the Lord has allowed this for my growth. I continue to wait on Him for complete healing and deliverance which He has promised me in His perfect timing as well as the revelation of my ministry calling. I daily rebuke and cast down the LIES of the enemy designed to steal, kill and destroy my destiny. GREATER IS HE!!!! ✝️🔥👑

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
November 5, 2018 3:06 AM

Such an encouraging word thru Lana ( servant of The Most High). Thank you Father; Son Yeshua ( our Lord & Saviour) KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS.. AND THE HOLY SPIRIT : HALLELUYAH ! …( P.T.L.) …

I can so identify with this for my family ( 4 OF US)…; many battles over many years..& some lost hope & dreams ; but the Lord is Faithful..his Mercy Endures Forever…even though @ times I feel I /we have gone in another direction ..off course to what the Father had for us as a family going in one direction; then the enemy came along to trick us & deceive us to not stay on the path that was necessary to see total restoration of things that had been lost & the fulfillment of Personal Prophecy…hopes & dreams etc.. ..BUT we have all learnt that there was deception by the enemy to put
us off course… we needed to realign ourselves with the True Compass of The Lord pointing us in the correct direction & not getting off course..BUT LISTENING TO HIS VOICE ONLY & SILENCING THE ENEMY…THE ENEMY COMES LIKE A ROARING LION SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR..RESIST THE DEVIL & HE HAS TO FLEE..! HE IS A TRICKSTER & A DECEIVER..He only comes but to rob kill & to destroy..

May The Lord Be Magnified..our utmost for HIS GLORY.! .

Yvette
Yvette
November 5, 2018 6:36 AM

thanks for that timely message Holy Spirit actually sent a physical sign in my home eg water pouring through my roof when raining and a gassy substance the fire brigade couldn’t pick up on which suddenly disappeared. Anyway Holy Spirit was telling me that it is toxic In my house. So I told my husband who he has asked me to submit to that I would pay for his holiday away all expenses as a loving act . Holy Spirit gave me a Vision of a snake coming through my kitchen into where my husband was . 2 mins later my husband became really sick with a fever so I prayed against it so we could take out holiday Satan didn’t want us to take. Anyway day two of our holiday Holy Spirit wakes me up saying I was a giant slayer . It didn’t dawn on me exactly what he was saying until your message. Your message is today and Holy Spirit told me
Today also thanks 🙏

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
November 5, 2018 7:29 AM

Amen Lana

Annette
Annette
November 5, 2018 5:37 AM

“What the enemy meant for your destruction, I am turning into your advantage” is one of my favourite scriptures. When I pray, this is what I often declare, and it feels so good to say it.

Julie
Julie
November 5, 2018 5:30 PM

The past two weeks I have been taking count when I start to feel weak or uncomfortable. I have been praying against witchcraft when these things occur and I took a nap one day and it felt like a pin came out of my stomach. So I was sure there was witchcraft going on and so I have been praying more intensely and I woke up and was not feeling well one day and so I layed down to pray and I saw a vision of a dark spirit looking at me through a crystal ball. It screetched, “I want to kill her!!!!”. The Holy Spirit taught me to break it’s thread it used to access me almost like a transmitter/receiver technology. It seems you can’t do much without crossing someone and they cursing you with their intent. A lot of people do that without knowing that that is witchcraft.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
November 6, 2018 12:44 PM

Mercy . . .

Amanda
Amanda
November 5, 2018 4:39 AM

Amen Lana.

I have to tell you I have gone thru an intense fire for 6 mos at work. I come here regularly and the word the lord gives to you is like it is meant for me, everytime. In the last month I have had a great shift, the enemy has been silenced and God’s Grace is reining down. Suddenly supernatural and unexpected things are happening to me at work where I was under deep oppression by the enemy. I have nothing but thanks for the lord because of his promises and I know what he has given to me only over the last month at work is a supernatural gift. I call them “nuggets of God’s blessings and promises” that put in a favor at work again. Thank you for all your prayers.

Amanda

JesseW
JesseW
November 5, 2018 1:11 PM

I receive it!

Tani
Tani
November 5, 2018 1:46 AM

TM IIPINGE
TM IIPINGE
November 7, 2018 10:52 AM

We take all the GLORY to ALMIGHTY GOD always, AMEN.