“Many of you are about to receive a LIFE CHANGING Christmas gift.”

I have had an urgency in my spirit the past few days and it is a glorious urgency. It screams “HE’S COMING!”

It is important to POSITION yourself and LINGER in His presence, especially right now.

God is about to show up! There are some unexpected, divine-set ups and encounters, a fresh baptism of the Spirit and fire of His love for many of you that the Lord has planned before the end of 2017… but I heard the Spirit of God say, “YOU MUST TARRY”

I kept hearing Acts 2:2:

“Suddenly they heard the sound of a violent blast of wind rushing into the house from out of the heavenly realm. The roar of the wind was so overpowering it was all anyone could bear!” (Acts 2:2 – The Passion Translation)

These powerful set ups and encounters with the Lord and the power of His Spirit are about to release you from the STUCK places and ACTIVATE you in the NEW places He has for you, but you MUST position yourself! TARRY!

Stay awake, positioned, present, leaning in and seeking. Prepare to be UNSTUCK, ACTIVATED, EMPOWERED and IGNITED in a powerful and glorious way that will prepare you to carry what He is releasing into 2018 and carry the fire of His love and reformation.

Well of Worship

The way He is about to show up, these powerful encounters are going to catapult you deeper into the well of worship than you have ever been. You will hear the sound of His heart, hear the sound of heaven and experience the supernatural realm of His Spirit in significant ways.

I saw in this new depth of worship of Jesus that will be unlocked as He shows up, there is an impartation of conviction and hunger being released to live in the revelation and manifestation of the glorious truth of Ephesians 5:

“For He died for us, sacrificing himself to make us holy and pure, cleansing us through the showering of the pure water of the Word of God.” (Ephesians 5 – The Passion Translation)

A deeper hunger for the Word of God and to daily be washed with the Word of God will erupt. The revelation of your righteousness in Christ because of the sacrifice of Jesus is going to overwhelm you in a new and fresh way, and many lies and condemnation you have been facing will SUDDENLY fall away.

Many of you are about to receive a LIFE CHANGING Christmas gift/miracle from the Lord in the encounters before you.

God’s about to show up!

TARRY!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Rob
December 14, 2017 10:47 PM

2+ years ago a good friend told me that God has a Christmas gift for me and it has something to do with getting married. Next week I’m getting married! Yes its going to be life changing too. Amen.

Paula
Paula
December 15, 2017 3:14 AM

Congratulations Rob! May God bless your union! I am rejoicing with you. Rob + Jesus + Wife (insert wife’s name) = A Successful Marriage!

Frederick
Frederick
December 14, 2017 11:07 PM

Congratulations brother.

Ed H
Ed H
December 14, 2017 10:44 PM

Lana,
Great words sister. I pray each and everyone who reads this has these encounters with the Lord. Draw near to him and he will draw near to you.

Carrie D
Carrie D
December 15, 2017 2:22 AM
Amen! Thank you. I am seeking direction for my next job. I actually feel “stuck” until the Lord opens the door — so I literally have to wait for the Human Resources in two jobs to give the green light so to speak. Also waiting upon the Lord as I don’t know which job I am meant to take,as two jobs came about at around the same time.One in England where I am now living, the other in Alaska,in a part of the state I have never lived before,but I do love the lifestyle in Alaska.And the job is not just a job, but a passion of mine (working with chemically dependent/abused teens Just means I have to get a small loan if I am to go there,hmmm? That bothers me because I am now debt free! And I know debt is the “slave system” — yet some debt is also important and a must have! I have given it all to the Lord. He told me in a dream I had, through a Pastor I used to know,that as I wait upon him and pray I will know the answer, it will become obvious, as in times past his guidance has become obvious,through doors opened; and inner revelation known to me personally. Glory to God! I love how personal our Father is with us,how he can tell us things that we know are from his heart only to us,that we can know in our knower hahaha (my attempt at jest). He sent the Holy Spirit our Counselor that will lead us into all truth! What a blessing to have Wisdom from out of this world to live our lives by Faith in our EVER LIVING God. Totally mind blowing! But then, what else could we expect from our LOVING… Read more »
Carrie D
Carrie D
December 15, 2017 2:30 AM

Excuse me please, I forgot to mention, I should know by Christmas which direction to go in.So I know I will be receiving MY Christmas present, one of many from the Lord of course! 🙂

Nahomie Riche
December 15, 2017 10:17 AM

Oh, Oh, Oh! Can’t wait to see The Lord. Ive been waiting for this for a long, long time. OH! Can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait. Love You Lord❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Agostinho
Agostinho
December 15, 2017 1:02 PM

Amen! I Will be eagerly waiting for my baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire from The Giver of all. So desperate. Come heavenly Guest with thy power Divine in Jesus Name,Amen!

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
December 15, 2017 4:15 PM

So you’re telling me there is a Christmas present incoming…. FROM HIM…?

This should be interesting.

December 15, 2017 5:51 PM

As it states, “Many of you..”, so this word does not apply to everyone. As the Lord Jesus said, “It shall be done for you according to your faith.” (Matthew 9:29)

MOSES
MOSES
December 15, 2017 10:19 AM

Thank you Lord God for your life changing gifts. I am open to receive them with a thankful heart. May many on this forum receive their gift in the form of some kind of healing. May spiritual, emotional, mental, relational, and physical healing come to many on this forum so you may be glorified and your people may be blessed. May many receive financial healing through the many investments you bring our way in the future. Thank you for COB, XLR, and the other ones you have already brought our way before them. I ask for perfect timing revelations in the future so we can get out of various investments at the right time so we can realize our financial healing and bless your Kingdom with the wealth you bestow upon us. Thank you Father that you are a GOOD GOOD FATHER. We allow you to give us a big hug and we hug you back. We love you Lord and thank you for sending your son Jesus Christ to do all that he has done for us. In Yeshua’s name I pray, AMEN.

Your servant MOSES

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 15, 2017 7:06 AM

Man, I had one of those days yesterday, It was awesome!!!

Mary
Mary
December 17, 2017 12:07 AM

I have felt stuck but fervently pray and await this miracle with open arms. Come, Lord Jesus come! Thank you Lana!!

Tracey Lussier
Tracey Lussier
December 16, 2017 3:16 PM

Lana this word is so so timely for me as I have been feeling Stuck! I actually had a dream last week where I was in a car sandwiched in between 2 others and bumping the car in front of me. Trying to get unstuck!

This word blessed me also the Lord let me know it is coming soon. Praise God.

Thank you again!