“I want you to reassure MY people that I will lead them where they need to go at the right time.”

On September 30th, 2019, I received this message while praying. First I heard this:

“Just as the animals were led to the Ark for safety, shall the people be led to safe havens…“

Then the following message began:

“I want you to reassure MY people that I will lead them where they need to go at the right time. It will be a supernatural experience led by MY HOLY SPIRIT.

Do not harden your hearts when it is time to go. Do not question what you hear, but just obey! I will be leading MY people to safety…. to the safe zones. These are the places of ‘Goshen,’ like the Israelites during the time of the plagues. They were hidden and protected from the diseases that fell on the Egyptians.

MY glory shall be revealed in these places, and I will do many signs, wonders and miracles among MY people. They will see My hand of protection over them, and they shall rejoice!

Not all are called to move, for some are called to endure what is coming in their present locations. I have different plans for each of MY children.

Many will be called to Safe Havens, but not ALL will go. It takes sacrifice, commitment and a great resolve to step out in faith, and uproot oneself. But if you have heard from ME, then you can be confident that I will not lead you astray.

You will know you are in MY perfect will if you seek ME with all of your hearts, your minds, and whole being.

Then you will know…

Then you will hear….

Remember that MY ways are not your ways. My timing is not your timing. I see ALL at the same time…..past, present, future. Time is only relative on earth and not in MY Kingdom.

So, little ones, wait on ME, and do not give up if you do not hear from ME immediately. Those who wait will rise up like on wings of eagles!

I have a plan for each one of you. You are special in MY sight….you are the apple of MY eye! I will not abandon or leave your ever,

Keep seeking ME, My children,

Your adoring Savior,

JESUS

Then I asked if there was anything else that HE wanted to share, and I heard this:

“You will be fed by ME at the foot of the cross.” (I believe that is in reference to suffering)

“I have saved for MYSELF a remnant. these are the 144,000 that will do MY bidding upon the earth. They shall be MY witnesses and they shall shine like the stars!”

Glory to GOD in heaven and peace on earth to those who find favor with GOD. (Luke 2:14)

I then heard these Scripture Chapters, which were so very encouraging to me:

Psalms 86
Psalms 104
1 Corinthians 12
1 Peter 4
Revelation 12
2 Samuel 22

5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.
6 And now my head shall be [c]lifted up above my enemies all around me; therefore I will offer sacrifices of [d]joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord. (Psalms 27:5-6)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her LATTERRAIN333 Youtube Channel, as well has her LIFELINE LETTER Blog:
LATTERRAIN333 YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
LIFELINE LETTER BLOG:

For those who are interested, she also has a Dream Forum for people to share their prophetic dreams:
DREAM FORUM: https://latterrain333.wixsite.com/lifeline/forum

LoriQ
LoriQ
October 7, 2019 5:44 PM

Thank you for this word. I’ve been wondering WHY I am in the midst of the storm while others are told to prep and led away from danger zones. It’s difficult being surrounded by insanity and knowing at some point in the near future poop will hit the proverbial fan. Interesting to see how all of this unfolds, God has one heck of a plan…

Jenn L
Jenn L
October 29, 2019 1:16 PM

Lori, I understand. My extended family is getting pointed to where they will go and when, but I have not so I am just trusting God and remaining vigilant.

Katie Troutman
Katie
October 8, 2019 11:08 AM

Chelsea Rebecca
Military personnel warning to prepare

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 14, 2019 3:47 PM

You can come to live chat with Lyn Leahz now at the premiere of new video:

The Days of Noah & Lot! Irrefutable Proof Tribulation Is At the Door!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 26, 2019 1:43 PM

Lyn Leahz has new video today about the imminent major earthquake coming to the cascadia subduction zone off the coast from northwest U.S. A new report, and interview, presents the scientific evidence that this is coming very soon.

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
November 27, 2019 6:13 AM

Hi Marcio,
This is exceptionally serious . I have looked at some of the recent seismic data around seattle. There appears to be a built up over november 2019 which should not be happening. When this horrible event happens potentially within 1 – 12 months , thousands will
Die. Watch for 5.5 earthquakes around mt St helens. This is a last warning , God bless, phil

Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 27, 2019 2:58 PM

Phil, which website are you looking at for seismic data?

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
November 27, 2019 5:18 PM

Marcio- Will advise tonight Sydney time. Worthwhile reading the 5 page scientific paper in full. I have learnt a lot in last 12 hours. The USA NW will definitely have a very serious earthquake + tsunami.Exactly when is BIG query.
Philip

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
November 26, 2019 2:18 PM

Thanks Marcio, Great info , an event backed by prophetic revelation, regards Phil

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 28, 2019 4:54 AM
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 28, 2019 7:56 PM

Nice ones! Thanks, Phil.

MikeBC
MikeBC
November 11, 2019 2:06 PM

Here are a couple of stories of God supernaturally leading people out of the Soviet Union and Russia by the Holy Spirit. The first story is about a man I met many years ago who told of families in the Soviet Union who were individually told to move to a certain location and the obediences that were required to get them to safety.. The second was told to us by Demos Shakarian, founder of the Full Gospel Businessmen about a boy prophet by the name of Efim Klubniken who foretold of the massacre of Christians in Armenia and the move to America.

Jemba
Jemba
November 13, 2019 11:07 PM

I read Demos Shakarian’s book “Happiest People on Earth”(great read by the way) about 10 years ago. I was really fascinated by the story of Efim Klubniken and have never forgotten it. From time to time, I’ve wondered when the genocide will come again in America (California at least). But I know its as guaranteed as any of the other prophetic words in Demos’ book that came to pass.

Sarah
Sarah
November 12, 2019 10:18 PM

One of my great grandparents emigrated to America at around the time of the genocide. I don’t know much about the circumstances beyond that.

I don’t think he was one of those who listened or knew about the prophecy…but..I did look up the boy prophet and you wouldn’t believe what I found:

Apparently her family was one of those who escaped in response to the prophecy. That’s pretty impressive.

MikeBC
MikeBC
November 13, 2019 11:14 AM

Sarah: Thank you so much for the reply. Most of the Armenians settled in the Los Angeles area and became very prosperous. Already some of them have left the U.S. prior to the opening of the secret letter telling about the coming persecution written by Efim. Only the prophet who is appointed by God can open it. 2 have already died claiming to be the ones that were to open it. One died right on the spot.
Where did your forefathers settle?
Mike

Sarah
Sarah
November 14, 2019 1:16 AM

I’d have to probe my extended relations for more information. I vaguely recall talk of distant relations in Pennsylvania and California – or the latter could have been a trip one of them made, so I don’t know. My grandmother is half-Armenian and settled outside of the United States, but my impression is that he himself stayed in America. I only know that bit about my great-grandparent emigrating to America because I looked into the geneology once and saw his name on a ship manifest. My cousin said it was “an interesting story” due to the genocide angle, because I noted the timing of his arrival.

Armenians were one of the first people-group to embrace the gospel as a whole – forming their own national church. Their church tradition claimed one of the apostles got that far and gave them the message of salvation through Jesus Christ.

Bill F
Bill F
November 13, 2019 1:52 PM

Sounds very interesting Mike. Where can we find more explanation about this second letter describing coming persecution, death of the imposter prophets who tried to open the letter, etc. Have never heard about these details although I have been aware of Demos Shakarian and the prophesied massacre of Armenians in the early 1900’s. Did God reveal to Efim that there would be great persecution of Christians in their new home of the USA one day? Thanks!

MikeBC
MikeBC
November 13, 2019 2:39 PM

Hi Bill: Thanks for the interest. There is too much to tell on a short post but if you look up ‘Efim Klubniken’, you will find several articles on him, the original prophecies, the secret letter (which is currently in the hands of his descendants) and the coming persecution in the U.S. and Canada. I use Duck Duck Go as a search engine because it keeps out a lot of junk.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 5, 2019 2:27 PM

For those who are interested in physical preparation, Lyn Leahz interviews Robert Vicino, of terravivos.com, who builds underground shelters around the world. His views may not necessarily represent Lyn’s views, but are there for your own judgment.

5 Years Until Dismantling of USA! WARNS World Renowned CEO of ELITE UNDERGROUND! X MARKS THE SPOT!