“I raise up nations… and I destroy them… I will set you as an example to the whole world.”

I, Mashiach, the King of all creation, the Only Savior for mankind, scour the earth, looking for those who embrace My Truth.

The warnings from My messengers and prophets have been declared for many generations and now, as you see, the time has come for all to be fulfilled.

The cries of the broken and contrite of heart have been heard in Heaven, and the Just Judge of all now brings recompense where it is due.

As a loving Father of His children, My heart longs to see hearts desperate for truth, hearts that cry out to Me through the destruction and through their sufferings; but as I look, I see many more still numb to the truth that has been presented, and I see them placing their hopes and dependence on man-made systems. I do not see many people falling on their knees in repentance, nor looking to Me for their hope, protection and provisions. Your leaders, America do not publicly cry out to Me in prayer for your nation, nor do they stand for truth based in My Holy Word.

I hear words again such as, ‘We will rebuild and restore,’ but I tell you, this will not be. For as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, so shall I allow the judgments to sweep this nation from coast to coast, as Babylon the whore will fall. You will not rise again to a mighty nation, but I will burn you with fire and destroy you with terrible winds and floods, bringing great devastation to your land. I will set you as an example to the whole world, what will be the end of all those mock and scoff Me and blatantly disregard My commandments.

This is not all I will do. You have only now just begun to see the shaking I will cause, as the earth will also violently respond to My commands for justice. I alone can raise up nations, and I alone can bring them down. I will shake the heavens and I will shake the earth and all that is will be undone.

A serious and dire message this is indeed, but as I have spoken, the time is come. I hear the heart cries of those who seek Me and love Me with all they have, and you My precious ones shall see much, but only for a short while, and then I will draw you to Myself. Do not despair My faithful ones, do not lose hope, for you know that I must do what I must do. I do these things to test and to measure the heart motives of all men.

I see all and I hear all, and I have each and every outcome. Nothing escapes the Great I AM.

Prepare in repentance, fasting and prayer first, then prepare as you are able physically, knowing that I have My children’s names written in the palm of My hand, and no evil will befall you. Your security is in Me, regardless of what you see around you and what is imminently coming upon you.

Watch, wait, pray My loves. Your King is coming for you. Can you not hear the armies of Heaven as they ride?

YAHUSHUA, YOUR KING, YOUR DEFENSE, YOUR ROCK, YOUR HIGH TOWER, YOUR REFUGE

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

Nahum 1:2-15

2 God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
3 The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
9 What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.
10 For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.
11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counsellor.
12 Thus saith the Lord; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.
13 For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.
14 And the Lord hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image: I will make thy grave; for thou art vile.
15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.

Psalm 75:7

7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Julia
Julia
September 18, 2017 11:45 AM

The Lord took me three years ago to Ezekiel 33 and told me that I am a Watchman and to warn the people. I have spoken to literally hundreds of people in our community including many significant leaders in the Church and warned them. After I would speak to someone, the Lord would always show me the number 33 or 333 in some random way. It was a small confirmation that I was being obedient to His will. About three weeks ago, I started to see the numbers 33 or 333 repeatedly throughout the day, and after praying about it, as Julie Whedbee’s message states, I understood that the time of judgment has arrived for our Nation. I continue to pray, fast and intercede for our Nation to mitigate these judgments, but I understand that the Lord has no other choice.

For those who might care, I had a dream the other night where the Lord told me to take our money out of the stock market. Jeremiah 11:8 “But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubbornness of their evil hearts. So I brought on them all the curses of the covenant I had commanded them to follow but that they did not keep.’”

September 18, 2017 12:08 PM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation Julia. It’s an honor to co-labor with other watchmen like you. I believe you heard correctly regarding the stock market because I believe we are close to seeing stocks lose value, although inverse ETF’s will gain value since they move in the opposite direction. Like you shared in Jeremiah 11:8, listening to God and doing what He says is the key.

Julia Louise
Julia Louise
September 18, 2017 11:23 PM

Thank you James.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
September 18, 2017 12:58 PM

I am so sad today. There are so many saying we will be raptured this month. Please Jesus open their eyes to the truth!

Brandy
Brandy
September 18, 2017 1:47 PM

YouTube is littered with false teachings and messages concerning this. If you even attempt to present Biblical verses contradictory to their ideas, they become extremely defensive. I am very concerned for those who are so focused on escape that they are distracted from the church’s purpose at this time. When these events become clear as judgements, many will awaken and many will be open to the truth. We will have a great opportunity to lead many to Jesus. I also worry about the Christians who follow these false teachers, that when they are faced with these things, many may turn from God. I have often heard of the persecution Christians faced in China. That many went to their deaths not understanding why the rapture hadn’t occurred due to the pretrib rapture teachings given to them by Western missionaries. People have the unique ability to fit Scripture into their bias. If one verse contradicts their pretrib views such as the last days teaching in Mark, then they claim it’s references the second coming. I have seen this with the verses in 2 Thessalonians also, completely ignoring what the previous verses say concerning the revealing of the ac. I know that the timing of the rapture and other doctrinal differences are used by the enemy to cause division and strife. It is just very bothersome to see that it works.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
September 18, 2017 1:51 PM

Yeah, and trying to tell them about wormwood is impossible!

September 18, 2017 1:03 PM

I agree, it is sad. If people would study the scriptures and rely on them, they could avoid making themselves and the rest of the Church look so foolish. The scriptures reveal major events that must happen before the rapture, events that have not yet happened, but too many rely on the teachings of men rather than studying the scriptures for themselves. The idea of an imminent pre-trib rapture is a popular teaching in many churches, but it contradicts the scriptures.

Sandra
Sandra
September 18, 2017 12:19 PM

Testimony of FEMA camps, government killing civilians, looting, etc…in Texas from front line rescuer.

Marilee Alm
September 18, 2017 8:10 PM

Sandra,I had to reflect on this for over two hours. It was a life changer. All we say and do needs to count. I am sorry for wasting precious time in my life not defending the helpless.

British Tom
British Tom
September 19, 2017 12:05 AM

Non of the people I have noted on YT that believe they are being raptured on the 23rd are willing to give away their homes monies and possessions as a witness on the 22nd. Not one.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
September 18, 2017 5:17 PM

Everyone please pray that hurricane Maria on the way to the islands will turn north or dissipate!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 18, 2017 2:46 AM

Julie, Deut 32:1 – 52 is the Torah portion for this week. It parallels this word. This chapter is to be read on 23 Sept.

Christine Beadsworth
September 18, 2017 3:55 AM

what a powerful chapter! The things that He pours out in judgment remind me of what is described in psalm 91, where those who dwell in the secret place are hidden and only witness the reward of the wicked.
What really impacted me is that at the end of the chapter Moses is told he has disqualified himself from entering the promised land:

Deu 32:51 Because you broke faith with Me in the midst of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah-kadesh in the Wilderness of Zin and because you did not set Me apart as holy in the midst of the Israelites.

Lord, forgive us for all the times we broke faith with You in the past. Cleanse us from the results of all unholy actions. Let us not be among those whose usefulness to You ends before your people cross over to this new season.
Perhaps the reason Joshua took over from Moses is because he dwelt in the presence of God in the tent whereas Moses came and went…. back to psalm 91 again!

Exo 33:11 And the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. Moses returned to the camp, but his minister Joshua son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the [temporary prayer] tent.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 18, 2017 4:13 AM

It struck me how similar deut 32 was to Julies warning. 23 sept is when it will be read and 23 sept is 9 months to the day from when the USA abstained and the UN gave their stab in the back to Israel vua UN resolution 2334.

Brandy
Brandy
September 18, 2017 12:14 PM

I do not know what will transpire on September the 23rd. However, I have a daily devotional book with Scriptures and thoughts for each day of the year. On September the 23rd, this is what it says. Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you. If you endure chastening, God deals with you as sons;for what son is there whom a father does not chasten? The Lord your Gos is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. The Lord will not forsake his people, for his great name’s sake, because it has pleased the Lord to make you His people.
Shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to him, though he bears long with them? I tell you He will avenge them speedily.
There is more but, you get the point. The book is called “Daily Light on the Daily Path” inspirational thoughts for everyday of the year.

Brandy
Brandy
September 18, 2017 12:16 PM

I just recently acquired this book. My great aunt passed last month and my uncle brought it to me a couple of weeks ago with some of her things that he thought we would like to have.

Matt Smith
September 21, 2017 5:33 PM
INSIGHT Prophetic Word Regarding President Trump & Intercessors – A Word By Joe Joe Dawson. 9-20-2017. Here is the full word given below, and the link to the article the word was posted on below. Recently, I had a very powerful and profound prophetic dream about the United States of America’s President Donald Trump. As soon as I awakened from this dream, I felt an urgency in my spirit to release this dream to the American people. As soon as I woke up, I asked God to speak to me at a deeper level to give me clear insight on what I saw in the dream. In the dream, it was as though I was seeing things from a heavenly realm and a higher perspective. The Lord showed me a live vision of President Trump and a number of our national leaders. The national leaders were leaders of many different divisions and departments of America as well as the Senators and Governors from numerous states, Republicans and Democrats alike. There was a hedge of protection around President Trump and the key leaders of America. It was as if an angelic host had created a sphere-like barrier around President Trump and the national leaders. Even though there was a huge demonic attack and presence surrounding these national leaders from every side and covering them, the hedge of protection was all around them and above them. They were completely protected from this demonic attack. It was as if they were enveloped in huge bubble of divine protection. In the vision, the enemy was trying to find a way to penetrate the covering and the hedge of protection was getting smaller and weaker by the minute. The attacks, schemes and tricks of the enemy were getting closer and closer to our president and… Read more »
Matt Smith
September 22, 2017 12:25 PM
Here is another word by Joe Joe a Dawson, that was posted yesterday, before he posted the word above this post, about President Trump. This word may seem General to some, but he specifically says this word is for God’s children. And God’s children are those who keep His commandments. This word isn’t for everybody, but I know this word is speaking to me, because it is something I’ve been facing recently. The Unfolding – A Word By Joe Joe Dawson Sept 20, 2017. The Lord recently spoke to me these words, “The Unfolding”. Then as I continued in prayer, God began to speak to me about His children. The Lord said, “I’m about to unfold piece by piece different areas of your life. Everything in your life will start to unfold. Everything is about to make sense.” Over the past few seasons of your life, you have had numerous prophetic words given to your by leaders in the body of Christ. The Lord has also spoken words over you personally. You may have even read some scriptures that really came alive to you. In whatever way you received a word from God, God is about to show you what each and every one of those prophetic insights into your life. We all encounter hard seasons and difficult times of testing and trials and we all ask questions during those times. We ask things like, “God, why did that happen?” “God, why did that person have to walk out of my life?” All of the questions that you have asked about different situations and circumstances will make sense as God unfolds your destiny to you. When God begins unfolding things to you in this season you will have the answers to all of those questions you had during the hard… Read more »
Corrine
Corrine
September 22, 2017 2:08 PM

Thanks for sharing Matt! Very good word. Blessings, Corrine

Matt Smith
September 22, 2017 2:23 PM

Your welcome! Both words were on point by Joe Joe Dawson.

Christian Block
Christian Block
September 22, 2017 5:27 PM

5.7 mag earthquake hit off the coast of California

September 22, 2017 6:33 PM

Your favorite number keeps popping up. Lois Vogel Sharp’s prophecy was fulfilled and it appears to have been just a warning because there was no damage.

mem
mem
September 22, 2017 7:51 PM

She describes what the quake causes in this video below:

-California will be cracked in two (perhaps figurative)
-Anyone who wants to be spared from this must leave the area before destruction hits
-It will set off a collapse of the government
-It will cause the stock market to crash

Starting at 10min of this video she gives several details (as excerpted above)

She put out a more recent (Sept 16) clarification of her EQ Cali prophecy here:

-A major EQ would hit California before the 23rd
-The EQ would shake things and lead to an economic collapse
-She says a “major EQ” is 7 and up
-She says the EQ will cause great fear
-EQ will cause people to sell their stocks
According to her, she says she doesn’t know if God is going to downgrade the EQ, that is not what He has told her

So I don’t think the offshore 5’s we have seen are the fulfillment yet. Perhaps foreshocks.

September 22, 2017 9:40 PM

Thanks for clarifying that mem. I missed the most recent video. So, if the offshore earthquake wasn’t it, then there’s only a few hours remaining for it to hit before the 23rd.

Joe
Joe
September 22, 2017 2:09 PM

James
Is it possible that John in revelation named the city which is to be destroyed as mystery Babylon because there was no nation of America at that time, unlike countries of East and Europe.

September 22, 2017 3:47 PM

The spirit of Babylon is rampant throughout the world, but I think the mystery is identifying the “great city”. At the top of my list are Rome and New York City, but I still have a lot more to learn about it.

Joe
Joe
September 23, 2017 6:03 AM

James
Regarding the city mystery babylon, i think we can leave out Rome because it was known to John. Holy spirit was showing him the future destruction of a city and the name mystery babylon was probably given because that city was not in existence at that time and this is the only way his natural mind could express it. Besides John also calls it a great port city with very high volume of international trade,which fits NY perfectly.
Imagine a scenario where Dollar has crashed and US forced to vacate oversees bases and massive reduction in troops and equipment due to severe budget cuts. This is also a period of massive anarchy and confusion. Taking advantage of this Russian subs from atlantic and Chinese ones from pacific come within 200 miles of coastal America and loose a barrage of nuclear missiles. With the speed they travel there is maximum warning time of couple of minutes. They may even explode an EMP device over the atmosphere and disable the electronics first. To prevent counter attack by US, Aegis system is shut down by electronic warfare [remember Donald Cook] and satellites taken out by killer satellites. America is left blind and abandoned by allies. Europe will be busy cutting deals with Eurasian trade zone to save their skin. In such a scenario mystery babylon, if it is NY,will be gone in one hour.

September 23, 2017 6:43 AM

Thanks for sharing that Joe. It is a large topic that requires a lot of study, but it is fascinating. A lot of people have seen prophetic dreams and visions of New York City being destroyed, but there are also prophecies of Rome being destroyed. I believe both will be destroyed because the end time focus will shift away from the current power centers so all eyes will be on Jerusalem. The antichrist will seek to establish his throne there.

Matt Smith
September 21, 2017 12:49 PM

Here is a 50 year old vision by Ariela Solsol:

I just read this for the first time, someone posted this on Facebook. This goes with the message on this post.

I Saw the Complete Destruction of America