The Pump is Primed and the Power is Ready, for the Passover Season is Now Upon Us

Many of God’s people have been through a long season of severe trials and testing. At times, it’s been hard for us to keep believing because we haven’t known or understood why these things were happening or where it was all leading. The only thing we could see clearly was the ugly circumstances staring us in the face, persistently day after day, and continuing on and on and on and on and on. After all we’ve endured, God wants us to know a great testimony is about to come forth that will change the lives of many people.

I believe God has been setting the stage for a long time and now He wants us to know our pump is primed and the power is ready. A mighty breakthrough is just ahead because all that priming has generated more than enough power to get the job done, and it’s about to be released, but God wants us to know we did not just stumble upon it. The power for our breakthrough first had to be generated through His heavenly power generating process of priming the pump.

It’s just a matter of simple physics, routinely demonstrated all around us. For example, baseball pitchers don’t throw 100-mile-per-hour fastballs from an idle position. They must first prime the pump with a wind-up process, rocking back and forth, swinging their arms all the way up and all the way back, moving the ball in the opposite direction, farther away from the plate, but that process is necessary because it’s where all the power comes from. By the time the ball is finally released, there’s so much power behind it, it blows past the batter before he can even see it. Zoom!

Here’s another example. Drawing water up out of the ground requires power to move the water up, power greater than the power of the gravity holding it down, but that kind of power doesn’t just come from nowhere. It must first be generated by a process of priming the pump, cranking it up and down again and again and again and again until finally power begins to flow, starting with just enough to pull some water into the pipes, but then suddenly, the priming is done and the power comes forth. Without priming the pump, no power would be generated and without the power, no water would come forth. God wants us to know today, much water is about to come forth.

It’s just the way God made it to work, but we need to know about it because we cannot fulfill our God given destiny without first going through this process of priming our faith pump because our destiny includes taking down giants and giants don’t just fall because we politely ask them to. They fall only when they’re confronted with power greater than their own. So, before God sends us out to fight Goliath, He first prepares us with a season of testing.

Here’s another example. When the men of ancient Israel saw Goliath coming up from the army of the Philistines, they were so afraid of him, they ran away, but when David heard about him, he was not afraid because he had already primed his faith pump by taking down the lion and the bear, so when he looked at Goliath, he already knew he had the power to take him down, saying, “Who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should taunt the armies of the living God?” (1 Samuel 17:23-26)

David was so filled with faith, he wasn’t moved when King Saul doubted his ability to fight the giant. Here is how he answered Saul:

34 But David said to Saul, “Your servant was tending his father’s sheep. When a lion or a bear came and took a lamb from the flock,
35 I went out after him and attacked him, and rescued it from his mouth; and when he rose up against me, I seized him by his beard and struck him and killed him.
36 Your servant has killed both the lion and the bear; and this uncircumcised Philistine will be like one of them, since he has taunted the armies of the living God.”
37 And David said, “The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.” And Saul said to David, “Go, and may the Lord be with you.”

David could not have killed the giant without first killing the lion and the bear. Once the power of faith started flowing in him, it came bubbling up from his inner man, from his heart, empowering him to believe and know it was as good as done, even though by all appearances it was completely impossible. Once the power started flowing in him, he just released it, letting it flow out through his words and then through his hands as he slung his stone, striking and taking down Goliath. From there, it was easy to cut off his head, but his great victory started when no one else was watching him and no one else cared to hear about the exploits of a simple shepherd boy because they didn’t see God’s purpose in it. They didn’t see where it was leading. They didn’t know it was bringing forth a release of such great power, it would be remembered forever.

From our limited perspective, it might seem like we’ve endured a long series of random events, never ending trials with no purpose and no end destination, but I believe God wants us know today there’s been nothing random about it. Though we couldn’t see where He’s been leading us, He has never taken His eyes off our end destination, His purpose for every test, every trial, every moment we’ve endured. He’s been orchestrating the events in our life, even when it appeared to us like we were way off course, like we were dead in the water, like we had blown it beyond repair again. Amazingly, we were right on schedule and now He’s ready to bring forth the power that will produce our testimony and show forth His master workmanship, doing what only He could do, so everyone can see and hear and believe He can do the same for them.

The days of priming our pump are now coming to an end. Now it’s time to get ready because here comes the power!

God orchestrates events with perfect precision, repeatedly timing some of the greatest releases of His power during the Passover season. That’s when the Israelites were delivered from Pharaoh’s bondage in Egypt. It’s also when they crossed from the wilderness into the Promised Land. And it’s when the Lord Jesus Christ released power to destroy the works of the devil once and for all though His death on the cross and His resurrection from the dead. Passover season is God’s power season. Who else could orchestrate such major events to happen precisely at Passover? Yet, God has done it again and again.

This year, the seven-day Passover season begins at sunset on Friday, March 30 and ends at sunset on Saturday, April 7. I believe God wants us to know before it happens, all those years of priming the pump have set the stage for a release of great power that will make this Passover unlike anything we’ve even seen because once that power starts flowing, it’s really hard to stop it, especially if we don’t want it to stop and we won’t want it to ever stop.

As that power gets released through us, just like David, it’s going to flow into our hearts and from there it will flow out through our words like containers filled with life-giving, life-changing, never ending, unstoppable power, and everyone who hears the words of our testimony will feel that power going into their hearts and changing them forever.

The impact of this Passover season will go far beyond our own lives because that has been God’s purpose for it all along. It never was about us. We have only been used as His willing vessels, conduits for His power, contained in imperfect vessels of clay. From the beginning of our trials and long before that, God has had in His view the lives of many other people whom He would touch through the power released through us. So, He took us through the valley so we could prime our faith pumps. But thank God because those days in the valley are now coming to an end. The pump is primed and the power is flowing. Now comes the harvest season when the words of our testimony will go forth, causing our wayward sons and daughters to return from afar because they will see the power of God has manifested through us and they will know our God truly is the great and powerful one, the Lord God Almighty. There is no one else like Him.

4 Lift up your eyes round about and see; they all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar, and your daughters will be carried in the arms.
5 Then you will see and be radiant, and your heart will thrill and rejoice; because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, the wealth of the nations will come to you. (Isaiah 60:4-5)

Kathy C
Kathy C
February 7, 2018 8:14 PM

Thank you James –Had not been on my beloved Z3 for a while , felt the Holy Spirit say ” ck and see a word for you “–wow , how encouraging.
About a month ago , as I was waiting for the shoe to fall via earthquakes
in Japan then the Big one in CA, the shoe of cancer raised it’s devil head after
a routine radiograph —-short story– Jesus gave me a word ” I’ve got this !
And HE certainly did , I have a all clear after the removal .
Praise my King —HE is the Glory and lifter of my head !
In Jude He is able to present us , faultless before His glorious throne !

M.S.
M.S.
February 7, 2018 8:24 AM

I really needed to hear this. My daughter has been down a really, rough path in the last few years. It just took a horrible turn. I prayed all day yesterday off and on. I begged, pleaded with God to give me a miracle or to help me to understand why this is happening. This is his answer to me, thank you.

sherri
sherri
February 7, 2018 9:03 AM

a much needed word. i have been going thru a 30 year valley and i’m worn out. i pray this word comes to pass in my life….sherri

Avidan
February 7, 2018 11:36 AM

M.S.
Do Not Give In
Your Daughter Is Counting On You
This ls Spiritual Warfare Time Folks!

Got King Yeshua/Jesus?
Use His Name ln Faith.
Cast Away The Devil Spell From Your Daughter!
Rebuke Satan ln The Name Of King Yeshua/Jesus.

Got King Yeshua/Jesus?
You Fear Not!
I am 100% Confident lt Works.
lt ls The Protection From Heavens!
A Fire Wall Of Protection.

It Works!
This Is End Of Days Folks.
The Devil Is On The War Path.
F-e-a-r Not.
This, You See Now, We Shall All Faces Many,
Many Attacks Before King Yeshua HaMashiach Returns.

Fear Not.

REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!

S. Peter
S. Peter
February 7, 2018 10:40 AM

M.S.,

If you need prayer check out your local Healing Room (founded by John G. Lake). May the Lord recompense you and your family. Remain steadfast in HIS Word and promises and they will surely come to pass. God bless!

M.S.
M.S.
February 7, 2018 7:23 PM

Thanks, will do!

Carol II
Carol II
February 7, 2018 3:05 AM

James, what a great and wonderful Word from the Lord! May all of it come true for God’s people!

Mike Jones
Mike Jones
February 7, 2018 4:58 AM

The first fruits of the barley harvest are offered to God during Passover, and the first fruits of the wheat harvest are offered to God 50 days later at Pentecost. The overcomers are represented by the barley harvest which matures earlier (at Passover) than wheat does (wheat is harvested at Pentecost).

Not only does barley mature earlier than wheat, it is also much easier to harvest – it does not require severe threshing, stomping and crushing (in contrast to wheat) to separate the inner grain from the outer husk. Also, we see at Pentecost that the wheat has leaven that has to be stopped by fire – baking it into two loaves before it is acceptable for presentation to God.

The difference in the timing of the harvest represents the first resurrection of only overcomer believers to rule with Christ during the millennium (barley harvest at Passover) and the second resurrection of both believers (wheat harvest at Pentecost) and unbelievers (grape harvest at fall feasts), both after the millennium (Rev 20:4-6, Acts 24:15, John 5:28-29).

Qualifying for the first resurrection (barley harvest at Passover) is what the apostle Paul repeatedly writes about, talking about running the race to win, not assuming that he had already qualified for it, etc – see 1 Corinthians 9:24 and Philippians 3:10-16 (he is not talking about salvation here).

Fausto Grijalva
Fausto Grijalva
February 7, 2018 6:12 AM

interesting take on the harvest/ resurrection, I pray the father gives us wisdom and understanding in this matter because the Feasts are of great importance.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
February 7, 2018 11:50 AM

Thank you for revealing that analogy with the congregation and the wheat and barley. I have not heard that before and it is incredible and enlightening to understanding what Father’s ways are.
I thought that leaven had to be added to bread though? Is it really true that the leaven(yeast) is already in the wheat? Thank you.

Mike Jones
Mike Jones
February 7, 2018 1:48 PM
Hi Thomas, Thank you for your interest; the feast days are prophetic of God’s plan of salvation, & studying and understanding the feast days is key to understanding Jesus second coming and what will happen in the last days. At Jesus first coming, the pharisees and other church leaders did not understand the Passover prophecy and as a result they were expecting a lion to conquer their enemies rather than a lamb to die for them. Unfortunately, the church today also does not understand the feast days and will not be expecting what is about to happen. The leaven does have to be added to the wheat at Pentecost – per God’s instructions in Leviticus 23:17 the first fruits of the wheat must include leaven and it must be baked with fire, which stops the leaven. It is not acceptable to God unless it is baked with fire to get rid of the leaven. However, notice in Leviticus 23:10-11 that during the week long Passover feast, on the feast of Firstfruits (at the end of the Passover week) the instructions are to bring the sheaf to the priest who waves it before the Lord, who accepts it without requiring it to be harvested any further, or baked with fire (because there is no leaven). Both of these pictures signify that without holiness, no one will see the Lord, and those who have not purified themselves will have to be harvested with the “tribulum” and go through fire (like heating up precious metals to bring the dross to the top and scrape it off). Ancient farmers used a “tribulum” to separate the chaff from their wheat – the Latin name for the instrument used in beating the harvest at the threshing floor, from which we get the word tribulation in English.… Read more »
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
February 10, 2018 11:01 AM

Thank you so very much for that enlightenment. I love it so much the more I get to know Him and His ways of life(after being so trained in the wisdom of the world and now getting set free from that greed and lust of flesh-YUCK! ). And we had a first meeting last night at the Hour-Glass Farm and I plan on using what you have brought to ligh to show to others so that we all can be set free from that leaven of the world that we became so ‘encrusted’ in. Thank you , thank you, thank you and may the spirit of wisdom and revelation flow in you in greater and greater portion as rivers of living water that they refresh and restore many many more unto Him, our Yahuwshua haMashiach.

Mike Jones
Mike Jones
February 11, 2018 1:55 PM

Wow, thank you for blessing me Thomas! I believe that James Bailey’s prophecy is from God and that the pump is primed and the power is ready for the barley overcomers who have made themselves ready, just like the five out of ten virgins in the parable. God’s glory is going to begin to fill his temple! Very exciting times, of great darkness but the light that is rising within the overcomers will cause the darkness to flee! Prepare ye the way of the Lord!

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
February 19, 2018 8:24 AM

And THAT, my fellow Believers of (wheat & barley 😉) is our DECREE over this earth . “Heaven is My Throne; Earth is My footstool. What type of ‘house’ will you build for ME?”
Isa 66:1
Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Act 7:49
Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
Rev 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Rev 20:11
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Jewlz
Jewlz
February 7, 2018 11:58 AM

Thank you for this word James, we needed this encouragement today for my husband. I truly believe God’s timing is perfect and what He gives is the best but it’s hard to comfort oneself and be reminded of Joseph in jail, David being overlooked by his family etc when one is in the wilderness/valley/desert. NEVERTHELESS, we will press on and when our time comes, our victory will be sweeter, our hearts more thankful.
Psalm 27:13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

bert
bert
February 7, 2018 4:04 PM

A wee word to offer to this posting. No disparagement is meant here, only pragmatism.

To participate in the harvest as a servant of the Most High is the highest honor. The seasoning of times of trial and testing is a necessary precursor to being chosen to participate. Yet, one must not wear such a mantle unaware that participation can, and will, extract the highest price. Not loving one’s own life. Releasing ALL that one has to Him. All in every sense of the word. To always remember “that to whom much is given, much is required”:

Luk 12:48 ESV – [48] But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.

We must remember always to persevere unto the end. Now is NOT the time to relax and think all will go smoothly. To the contrary. We’ve been conditioned for calamity, not good times. This is why our LORD exhorts us to be strong, bold, and courageous; trusting in Him always and only, no matter what season we are in.

Stand firm, in the strength of His might, regardless the cost.

He is with us always, even to the end of the age. love from bert

Marilee Alm
February 7, 2018 12:33 PM

As confession, the Lord showed me yesterday that I used to smile b/c I really wanted everyone to like me. This is not how I need to be reacting to others. They need me to be on fire for the Lord, not trying to win their approval…

Marilee Alm
February 7, 2018 10:20 PM

On the positive note, I am still going to the Glory group which is growing. (We go out and pray for others Monday evenings.) When we pray for others together or me alone, I am so washed over by the spirit I want to fall…It’s a bit hard to concentrate, but a great confirmation that the Holy Spirit is with us. Heard a great quote today from Pastor Stevenson, “You cannot deliver someone you are in bondage to.”

So if we have fear or questions about how we are going to be received we need to deal with them first. Then, the Lord is going to do a great work!!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
February 7, 2018 10:53 AM

James,
This is a mighty and TRUE word from the Lord to His people! Praise God, as He has ordered our steps through this valley, and the time of refreshment and restoration is upon us!

Carrie D
Carrie D
February 7, 2018 12:47 PM

Thank you James, much needed encouraging words from the Fathers heart to us! God bless you and your family.

Robert M
Robert M
February 8, 2018 8:01 PM

Amen…that word restoration keeps poppin up all over for me! A good outpouring of the Spirit along with it too!

Tera
Tera
February 7, 2018 4:10 AM

Thank you James, this word is so encouraging.

J Bell
J Bell
February 7, 2018 2:03 PM

Beautiful spiritual truth James. Thank you for sharing. The Lord has been leading me to this same truth through recent trials. He is at the helm, all we need to do is “cease striving” Jim