Puerto Rican Citizen Exposes Fake News Anti-Trump Smear Campaign

Z3er Lee Evans shared this report from a Puerto Rican citizen who attended an event on October 3 2017 where President Donald Trump handed out food and water to Puerto Rican refugees displaced from their homes by the recent hurricanes. This man’s account of what happened exposes how fake news organizations twist things around to make President Trump look bad.

Lee reports, “A church in Puerto Rico was hosting President Trump during his visit. The fake news showed 2 minutes of a 30-minute video. Here is witness that was present. This clip was sent to me by a college student who lived in Puerto Rico most of his 20 years.”

The following is the English translation:

Between yesterday and today I have received more insults than I ever imagined, simply because I was invited and participated as a volunteer in the activity of Donald Trump’s visit in Puerto Rico. And for that reason, I will speak and publish everything for the benefit of those who speak without really knowing the facts.

Those who only decide to present a part of the facts to justify their hatred and discrimination against Donald Trump, are as abusive as those who humiliate and trample others. The news media that did not publish all the activity in that church, of delivering water, food and awnings to 300 refugees in Puerto Rico during the visit of the President, are just the same as liars and manipulators. And it is the ignorant people who are affected, insulting people like me, who have nothing to do, because they believe a story that is false or incomplete.

The first half hour of Donald Trump at Calvary Chapel in Guaynabo was dedicated to greeting the refugees, distributing food and water to the refugees, speaking with them and taking pictures with them. The last 2 minutes of the activity was when he threw paper towels to those who were behind in the group because they could not get to where the President was to receive water and food. The action of the President was actually because he realized there were many people behind, struggling to reach him and they were not able to obtain anything. Of course, the President wanted to reach them because the activity was to distribute food and water, but he was not going to throw them bottles of water or cans of food, so he threw them paper towels because it would not hurt them. Although it seemed like an act of humiliation of the Puerto Ricans, it was more an act of frustration because the disorganization of the activity. He wanted to reach as many people as possible, but he was hindered. I have photos where he really looks very frustrated with the activity.

I think it was imprudent to throw paper towels at the public because he, as President, had to anticipate that the media would use that against him and people might feel uncomfortable about that action. And so it was, all the media published only the last 2 minutes of the events and hid the first 30 minutes. That’s what Donald Trump calls Fake News, and I have to say that I agree with the President. What was published yesterday by all the media was #FakeNews.

Incomplete information in the news is also fake news. I was there and I can assure you the media did not cover the whole activity, but only the part about the paper towels. Although I am criticized, I will always defend the truth, and more when I have evidence and personal knowledge of the facts. Think whatever you want about me, but I will not lie to have the favor of the people. Trump handed out food and water for half an hour, then threw paper towels for 2 minutes, trying to reach the people behind. That’s the truth. If after knowing this you want to stay with what the manipulative media said, that is your problem.

In a situation like that, what could I do? Even volunteer work was made impossible because of the disorganization. By the way, I have never favored Donald Trump, I have no contracts with the government, and I have no interests to protect. I am a citizen like any other, who went to the activity to be part of that humanitarian event of distributing food and water to 300 refugees, with the President of the USA.

The following 7-minute news clip aired on MSNBC the next morning, October 4, is a great example of a fake news smear campaign. The one-sided group of panelists tear President Trump to shreds, making no mention of what actually happened, according to the eyewitness report.

One of hosts accused President Trump of being out of touch with what his job is and summed up the whole event saying, “This man is disconnected from basic norms of social behavior.”

Another panelist accused the President of only being there for a photo op and characterized the whole event as “truly bizarre.”

Conclusion:

The hypocrisy of the mainstream news media is amazing. Everything they’re accusing President Trump of doing is exactly what they’re doing. They’re the ones whose behavior is “truly bizarre” and “disconnected from basic norms of social behavior.” It’s truly bizarre to see a news crew completely ignore the facts while making up their own false narrative. They’re the ones who have disconnected from the basic norms of social behavior, such as honesty, decency, and objectivity in news reporting. They’re the ones who have completely lost touch with what their job is.

Their behavior only makes sense in the larger context of who they work for, the same deep state corporate criminals who have hijacked America’s currency, military industrial complex and intelligence agencies. The goal of these fake news organizations is to please their masters by indoctrinating the American people with lies that serve their interests, not ours. We should not be surprised by their fake news, but we should stop watching it. The smaller their audience, the less ad revenues they earn and the less damage they can do to our future. Even better when we can expose their evil schemes, like this courageous young Puerto Rican man has done.

Phil- Sydney
Phil- Sydney
October 9, 2017 1:52 AM

Dear z3news members,
Let’s be committed to pray for president trump everyday. The level of pure hatred and deceitful behaviour against him is unprecedented. I have never witnessed any US president having to tolerate this horrendous behaviour by the MSM. I am appalled,
Phil

Ed H
Ed H
October 9, 2017 9:03 AM

Phil,
Amen brother and you dont even live in America.
He needs our prayers more than any another I have ever seen in office. He has struck a nerve in these evil people . The hatred is truly disgusting and actually quite frankly makes these cry babies like like total fools on TV. One thing for sure is that Mark Dice has had a field day with these guys on his YouTube channel.

Waz
Waz
October 9, 2017 6:32 AM

I’m sorry but I just have to leave another comment as this makes me so angry watching the MSNBC BS. I have a couple of questions to ask them.
A. Where is their empathy? Sitting in a studio flapping your gums & looking concerned is not empathy.
B. Isn’t it their job to report on all this? Why weren’t THEY in puerto rico? Instead of sitting in a studio being nice & safe in their corporate bubble!
C. Have they gone there & handed out food, water, paper towels? No!
D. Have they donated any money at all to the relief effort? I’d like to see that!
So until they do any of that I won’t be listening to them.
I’m absolutely disgusted with their facade of concern & fake tisk tisking.
In fact we are both so over it all we have disconnected all the news channels from our TV as we watched their lies & drivel being shoved down our throats both pre & post election of Donald Trump!
So they will never make any money from us again. We won’t support lies. They can go broke! & no one will ever employ them again coz no one can believe them. They have lost all trust & credibility.
We have however downloaded an audio bible of the King James Version & have it playing all day & night. It’s a wonderfull replacement to fox, CNN, or MSNBC etc. coz it’s the truth. We would much rather have that shoved down our throats than the constant lies & deception of the mainstream media & we are living in Australia. It’s the same here
Ps don’t have bad dreams since we’ve been doing that. Just saying.

Daniel
Daniel
October 10, 2017 4:08 PM

At ‘best’ they are full communists and at ‘worst’ they are outright luciferian communists. They are the embodiment of John 8:44, ” You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.”
To them to lie and hate is as natural as breathing. To be kind and show mercy is completely alien to them. They are completely turned over to a reprobate mind. Anything of God is contemptible to them. It is truly frightening that they can exist as a network at all.
The only problem is that boycotting them doesn’t work. They don’t need or want our money. They work directly for the CIA/NSA/NWO intelligence complex and are paid for by grants from private foundations or by black ops drug money laundered by the CIA. If you ever wondered what TV would look like during the Tribulation this is it. It will not be long before they have Hunger Games style live kill-cams to watch people being executed.

Weiss
Weiss
October 9, 2017 10:45 AM

Thanks for the full story. The MSM will find something wrong with WHATEVER President Trump does.
Are you familiar with this joke, which was making the rounds soon after the election? Enjoy:

President Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, the Pope accepted and during lunch, a puff of wind blew the Pontiff’s hat off, right into the water.

It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated in place.

The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when Trump waved them off, saying “Never mind, boys, I’ll get it.”

The Donald climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed onto the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.

The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope’s entourage were speechless.

No one knew what to say, not even the Pope.

But that afternoon, after meeting to decide the news and confer with their CIA censors editors, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN all knew how to cover the story.

Their banner headlines read:
“TRUMP CAN’T SWIM!”

Carol
Carol
October 9, 2017 11:56 AM

I do not watch the news anymore. Get my news from Fox or UK or Israel. I have also started boycotting any companies that support anti-Trump, anti-American, anti-Israel organizations like Kelloggs, etc. There is a list of these on the internet. Will not watch any actors or sports figures that engage in these hateful actions either. When people start practicing what they preach, we will start to see a big difference! These people care only for money so we will see what they do when it is cut off!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 9, 2017 6:25 AM

I don’t even watch these news outlets because of this

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
October 9, 2017 9:54 AM

Neither do I. My tv was turning itself on, but not to a station. I somehow stoped sound, so, I keep it unplugged and get my news via my I -Pad. Trunrews.com is my favorite. Yahoo repeats the fake news. I get emails with the good news of our President. Pray for my President, family and staff daily.

Waz
Waz
October 9, 2017 5:35 AM

Uuummm MSNBC, Obama never went to see anyone in distress not even in the USA let alone hand out paper towels. He was always found on the golf course when the going got tuff or at Martha’s Vinyard hobnobbing it with the in crowd so just give us all a break from your spin & fake news.

jerry rigg
October 10, 2017 1:48 AM

Nothing like setting the record straight, the media are a bunch of chumps or malcontents, take your pick. And to add, I think that lady mayor from Puerto Rico doing all the bellyaching is another nutcase, probably a diehard Hillary disciple of gloom.