This will be ”old news” to some but it was one of the most shocking discoveries I made besides the population & GDP Predictions for the U.S. & other Western Nations by 2025 on Deagel.com once God yanked me out of the false reality I had lived in for 44 1/2 years. This information helped me understand that our nation’s leaders (the U.S.) had “sold out” its people & I found it very alarming. My “American values” which included many items on the list, now resulted in me being characterized as an “extremist” or “terrorist”. ?. All these changes occurred shortly after Obama became the U.S. President. He promised to “fundamentally transform the U.S.” and he surpassed that goal as many of us know. He deconstructed critical parts of our nation’s systems and brought in a lawlessness that I had not seen in my lifetime to the highest office of the nation. ?
Please understand that Law Enforcement Agencies, the military & Department of Homeland Security personnel have been trained using these manuals. As the Tribulation approaches, expect to see increasing “news stories” demonizing Americans exhibiting these 72 attributes/characteristics/behaviors. The goal is to make the masses in the U.S. see anyone who exhibits these attributes/characteristics/behaviors as the enemy and that includes us as Christians. ?. We know from God’s Word that this will occur but I want to bring this proof forward for anyone that has not seen it.
“72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents – You can now be considered a “potential terrorist” just because of your religious or political beliefs” – Original Article By Klark Jouss, October 8, 2020
“Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the ‘end times’?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a ‘potential terrorist’ according to official U.S. government documents.
And if you are a ‘terrorist’, that means that you have no rights and the government can treat you just like it treats the terrorists that were being held at Guantanamo Bay. So if you belong to a group of people that is now being referred to as ‘potential terrorists’, please don’t take it as a joke. The first step to persecuting any group of people is to demonize them. And right now large groups of peaceful, law-abiding citizens are being ruthlessly demonized.
[I encourage you to click the blue “Original Article” hyperlink to click through each of the 72 attributes/characteristics/behavior to see which U.S. Government document it is linked to.]
1. Those that talk about ‘individual liberties’
2. Those that advocate for states’ rights
3. Those that want ‘to make the world a better place’
4. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule
5. Those that are interested in ‘defeating the Communists’
6. Those that believe ‘that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations’
7. Anyone that holds a ‘political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable’
8. Anyone that possesses an ‘intolerance toward other religions’
9. Those that ‘take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals’
13. ‘The Patriot Movement’
14. ‘Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians’
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States ‘are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is ‘opposed to the New World Order’
23. Anyone that is engaged in ‘conspiracy theorizing’
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that ‘fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations’
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that ‘don’t think they should have to pay taxes’
30. Anyone that ‘complains about bias’
31. Anyone that ‘believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia’
32. Anyone that ‘is frustrated with mainstream ideologies’
33. Anyone that ‘visits extremist websites/blogs’
34. Anyone that ‘establishes website/blog to display extremist views’
35. Anyone that ‘attends rallies for extremist causes’
36. Anyone that ‘exhibits extreme religious intolerance’
37. Anyone that ‘is personally connected with a grievance’
38. Anyone that ‘suddenly acquires weapons’
39. Anyone that ‘organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology’
40. ‘Militia or unorganized militia’
41. ‘General right-wing extremist’
42. Citizens that have bumper stickers that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an ‘Army of God’
44. Those that are ‘fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)’
45. Those that are ‘anti-global’
46. Those that are ‘suspicious of centralized federal authority’
47. Those that are ‘reverent of individual liberty’
48. Those that ‘believe in conspiracy theories’
49. Those that have ‘a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack’
50. Those that possess ‘a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism’
51. Those that would ‘impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)’
52. Those that would ‘insert religion into the political sphere’
53. Anyone that would ‘seek to politicize religion’
54. Those that have ‘supported political movements for autonomy’
55. Anyone that is ‘anti-abortion’
56. Anyone that is ‘anti-Catholic’
57. Anyone that is ‘anti-nuclear’
58. ‘Rightwing extremists’
59. ‘Returning veterans’
60. Those concerned about ‘illegal immigration’
61. Those that ‘believe in the right to bear arms’
62. Anyone that is engaged in ‘ammunition stockpiling’
63. Anyone that exhibits ‘fear of Communist regimes’
64. ‘Anti-abortion activists’
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about ‘the New World Order’ in a ‘derogatory’ manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed ‘to the collection of federal income taxes’
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (‘Don’t Tread On Me’)
71. Those that believe in ‘end times’ prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
The groups of people in the list above are considered ‘problems’ that need to be dealt with. In some of the documents referenced above, members of the military are specifically warned not to have anything to do with such groups.
We are moving into a very dangerous time in American history. You can now be considered a ‘potential terrorist’ just because of your religious or political beliefs. Free speech is becoming a thing of the past, and we are rapidly becoming an Orwellian society that is the exact opposite of what our founding fathers intended.”
The U.S. Government documents include:
U.S. Department of Homeland Security – Rightwing Extremism (Published in 2009)
In the coming months, watch for increasing news articles like this one, “13 Charged In Foiled Militia Plot To Kidnap Michigan Governor”. Note the emphasis on the following characteristics:
– militia (own weapons)
– “Wolverine Watchmen” (Watchmen brings to mind religion & end times prophecy)
– “right wing”
– possessing firearms
– kidnapping a “Democratic” Governor. (Implying Republican/right wing)
– the militia “agreed to unite others in their cause and take violent action against multiple state governments that they believe are violating the U.S. Constitution” (implying individuals that support the U.S. Constitution as the governing document for the U.S.)
– “The group talked about creating a society that followed the U.S. Bill of Rights and where they could be self-sufficient”. (Implying Constitutionalist)
– “Members periodically meet in remote areas of the state for firearms training and tactical drills“. (own firearms, preparing for chaos etc.)
I expect to see many, many more news articles & likely a false flag terrorist attack linked to the “dangerous groups” of people that possess the attributes/characteristics and/or behaviors outlined above. Coincidence? No. All planned to get the masses turning against people possessing the attributes/characteristics/behaviors that the Globalist leaders of the Antichrist/Beast System do not want people to possess as these are the individuals that will provide the GREATEST RESISTANCE to the coming Beast System.
Never forget, these Globalists play the long game. They are putting pieces in place for the future DECADES in advance. People in the U.S. will falsely believe that these documents and this list had no impact but stop & consider that for 11 YEARS, this information has been repeated over & over & over. All while younger people, indoctrinated in the values & beliefs of the new Antichrist/Global Governance System have been taught to the younger generations from Kindergarten through University age. There is the saying, “If you hear something enough, it becomes true”.
For those that want to demonize guns or say Christians should not possess guns, guns do not kill just like knives do not kill. People kill. I would encourage anyone thinking that the removal of guns results in “peace & safety” to review the study showing that EVERY MAJOR DEMOCIDE in the 20th century occurred immediately after guns were confiscated!
We need to be aware & alert of the impending dangers we will face for our attributes & beliefs. Pray for God’s protection daily over you & your loved ones while you walk boldly in your faith!
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake:
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:10 | KJV
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy 3:12 | KJV
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
Luke 6:22 | KJV
My times are in thy hand:
deliver me from the hand of mine enemies,
and from them that persecute me.
Psalm 31:15 | KJV
Author: Expat Gal
Expat Gal has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized, made her First Communion and was confirmed in the Catholic faith. At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine. One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013. In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” so she and her family permanently relocated outside the U.S. Her goal is to serve the Lord in any capacity He calls her to serve in.