Prophets of His Heart, Stay Positioned for a Tidal Wave Encounter With His Power

Ocean

“O Lord, God of our ancestors, you alone are the God who is in heaven. You are ruler of all the kingdoms of the earth. You are powerful and mighty; no one can stand against you!” – 2 Chronicles 20:6

During worship I had a vision of a huge tidal wave bursting out of the heavens and flooding towards earth. This tidal wave was made of lightning, stream after stream, after stream of lightning. As it moved I could hear the sound of the crackling of power. Such intensity, but there was no fear. An incredible sense surrounded me that NOTHING will stand in the way of this tidal wave His power.

NEW ELECTRIFYING START

I can hear Him speaking as the wave is crashing in “PROPHETS OF MY HEART, THE WATERS ARE ABOUT TO PART, THIS IS A BRAND NEW ELECTRIFYING START!!”

I watched as this tidal wave began to crash in over the lives of the Prophets!

I then see the Lion of Judah and He is riding this tidal wave and as the wave crashes into the lives of the prophets, I see Him land on the ground. He lifts up His foot and stamps it down hard. I watch what looks like lightning bolts spreading throughout the lives of these prophets and the whole atmosphere around me is filled with authority and the stamping of His foot decrees “NO MORE!!!!! IT IS TIME FOR THE UNHINDERED RELEASE OF MORE”

ALL attacks, injustices, circumstances hindering and holding back the prophets of His heart are being BROKEN in this tidal wave. NO MORE! The justice, breakthrough, recompense, redemption, vindication and healing of God is being released. Nothing is standing against His decree of “NO MORE”!! It is decreed, it is done!!!!

Instantly I hear birds singing loudly all around and it’s the sound of a new day!

The prophets of His heart are going to transition suddenly in the coming days, weeks into a completely new level. A level of the UNHINDERED RELEASE OF MORE!!!!!

Such a significant breakthrough catapulting the prophets of His heart into an entirely new land like they have never known. Into a revelation of His Word that is deeper than they could imagine and a purity of the prophetic flow accompanied with a greater level of manifestation of the fire of His love and signs and wonders!

CHARGED TO IMPART

“These encounters with My power for the prophets of My heart are about to occur on such an unprecedented scale, they will be CHARGED AND THEN RELEASED TO IMPART.”

There will be significant manifestations of the power of God in these encounters that are going to CHARGE the prophets of His heart with greater strength, greater boldness, greater awakening to their authority and greater sensitivity to His leading taking them to a whole new level of prophetic accuracy and sight.

“Prophets of My heart are about to be clothed with greater power, My power”

IMPART

These prophets of His heart are now forerunning and being positioned quickly to set the stage for what God is about to do and then release impartations for deep encounters with the heart of God that will see His power released for sudden and increased momentum of groundbreaking breakthrough throughout the entire body of Christ.

BUT YOU MUST STEP IN

I heard the Lord say “But you MUST step in”!!! Once the breakthrough comes you MUST STEP IN! It is completely new, so it will look nothing like you have experienced before but I will guide you, teach you and lead you and you will see a move of the power of My Spirit through your words and lives like you never have spread into My Bride and out into the world in explosive ways. But through your positioning and obedience you MUST step in! Fear will be the one thing to steal your new level of destiny if you allow it! You must step in! Prophets of My heart, as you have steward My heart in purity and obedience, I am moving you into a whole new realm of favour and promotion right now, but you must live LOW in order to release the PURE FLOW!!”

“I CALL THEM MY POWERHOUSES!!”

I heard a booming voice all around me in this vision so loudly that spoke “I call them My power houses for they know how to carry My power with purity.”

TENFOLD FLOW

The sense surrounded me that these prophets of His heart are going to see the presence and power of God rest upon their lives in exponential ways with such great increase. There is a TENFOLD FLOW of His power that will be released from them wherever they go! The key is they have learnt to host His presence with purity and humility.

Kings and queens of the earth will begin to flock to these prophets of His heart as He now begins to lift them up onto the worlds stage. Not for anything else but His Glory to shine brighter than EVER and His Kingdom extended. These high places the Lord is raising the prophets of His heart up onto will see a wave of the fire of His love sweep through churches, cities and nations and BREAK DOWN ANY LIES that have been built declaring that Jesus is anything BUT GOOD! These prophets of His heart as they minister will see a great awakening and reshaping released through them bringing the true nature of Jesus and His goodness into FULL VIEW!!!

A WHOLE NEW REALM

These encounters with the power of God are not only setting these prophets free and releasing groundbreaking breakthrough to them and through them, it is moving them into a whole new realm.

THE NEXT FOURTEEN DAYS

I kept hearing the words “The crossover is happening in the next 14 days”. (Up until July 7th, 7/7) 14 being the number of deliverance and a double portion. These encounters with His power are seeing a great deliverance of what has held these prophets back and releasing them into DOUBLE! But there must be an intentionality in “entering in” in whichever way the Lord leads over the next 14 days. Significant crossover into a whole new realm.

This new realm, is a whole new world, unchartered territory but as they say YES to Him, I saw Jesus take them deep into a place of learning and strategy. I saw the prophets of His heart in a place with Jesus, sitting at a table and in the “go” (the favour, promotion, acceleration of the new realm), He was teaching them the new strategy for the season. Blueprints of divine wisdom and highlighting keys in the Word to see the new giants in the land come down.

There was such an increase of anointing and grace in this new realm, that they were moving into a whole new realm of overcoming.

From this place of learning and teachability with Jesus for the new season, I watched as what looked like bombs of fire fall into the mouths and pens of the prophets and they were impartations of the wisdom of God married with the fire of His love that is about to be released through in significant increase as they minister.

There has been a great attack on the wisdom and revelation coming to the prophets because there is an increase of the revelation of heaven and wisdom to know how to walk it out, coming to them now!

STRATEGY! The prophets are moving to a higher level of divine strategy personally and corporately.

Prophets of His heart, stay positioned! The opposition has been relentless this last whole but these next 14 days are crucial! Do not give up! Press in!!! For significant encounters with His power are upon you to bring deliverance to you and cross you over into a whole new double portion realm!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Jerry Sundberg
June 25, 2016 11:01 PM
Thank you Lana for sharing this very important message. Years ago, I saw a tsunami of His Spirit/anointing coming that He was calling “Holiness to the Lord”. I saw many who, when this tsunami was about to hit them, close their darkened cloaks to hide their sin and these were destroyed but those who opened their darkened cloaks were swallowed up the this tsunami and soon, found riding the crest of this great wave, having their darkened cloaks made pure white. Couple this vision with a recent dream I had where I was shown 5 different episodes of hearing the speech of 5 different time frames. The first one was such pure speech that it brought healing and refreshing. The second one was not as powerful as the first as their was a ‘hint’ of compromise and judgment. Each episode grew progressively worse than the one before and the last one, the 5th one, had nothing recognizable in it to associate it with the first at all. In fact, by the time I had heard the 4th and the 5th, I had forgotten what that first one sounded like and had lost the ‘flavor’ of that first one. I could remember it was the best one but no longer could I remember how wonderful and how sweet the first one was. After waking up, I remembered the message to the first church in Revelation, the church of Ephesus that many things going for it but it had lost its first love. The had a love, of sorts, but nothing like at the beginning of their journey. They loved the Lord and hated the liars and even those who tried to pass themselves off as apostles and were not. But they had lost that all important first love. I then understood… Read more »
Terry Lewis
Terry Lewis
June 26, 2016 11:28 AM

Good word, Jerry!

June 26, 2016 6:26 AM
Update ( July 3-23rd) The Spirit of the Living God has led me to share the following. This is a time of great judgements and great promises. The month of red has a different meaning for those who walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord possesses the seven Spirits of God represented by the seven branch Menorah (lamp stand). Every Spirit of God has an associated color. Red is the color for the Spirit of Wisdom. The Spirit of Wisdom is one of the seven Spirits of God. The Spirit of Wisdom is intimacy with the Lord. The Spirit of Wisdom shows us the mind of God. It is the Spirit of prophecy. There are multicolored (manifold ) layers of wisdom according to Ephesians 3:10. A few weeks ago I saw the numbers 61320-61340. Recently, this interpretation came to me, the next 20-40 days after June 13 ( Shavuot) are very significant. If we press harder during this period greater wisdom and anointing will be released upon us. Let’s us recap our Journey April 25th (Nisan 17) – the new beginning. Many murmured. The sheep and goat were separated after we left Egypt. Those that remained were purified. May 11- established new beginning and witness to the new beginning. The Dow sign of 17711.12 three days in a row. Our faith was made much stronger during this time. We didn’t murmur at all. June 13th- Shavuot and Jubilee of Nisan 17. We crossed over the Jordan. Financial burdens began to be break away. The beginning of financial increase. July 3-23rd-we are in the promised land fully equipped with the Spirit of Wisdom. We get the blue prints of what we are to do for the Kingdom of God and bringing in the End time harvest . The month of… Read more »
TomP
TomP
June 26, 2016 7:28 AM

Good Morning Phanuel,

You sure are a blessing to me and most certainly for others too (and I’m not just referring to people on this site). Thank you for the encouraging words! You continually motivate me to press harder and seek God for further revelation of who He is. Thank you from the deepest part of my heart for being faithful to His calling on your life.

Blessings!

June 26, 2016 7:56 AM

TomP
How have you been? You have been missed !!

TomP
TomP
June 26, 2016 8:50 AM

Phanuel,

Thank you for that, I’ve not been on the site as much. As I’ve shared, I’ve been seeking our Father and revelation of who He is like never before. I desire to hear only from Him with no deception and no distraction. As I’ve pressed in, I have been experiencing very personal attacks in my marriage from my wife which all started a couple weeks ago. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that this was spiritual in nature, so I’ve continued to seek our Lord even more, choosing not to fight and gave the situation over to Him to handle.
The attacks escalated and reached a peak two days ago and it seemed as if I was going to lose the battle……..but………yesterday morning, the battle started to turn. Last night she came to me to apologize and the awesome part of the apology was that she told me that the attacks were, “spiritual in nature” confirming what He told me! Our God is a good God!

I’m even more motivated today to, “press in” even further! All of Him for all of me!

Blessings brother!

Ed h
Ed h
June 26, 2016 11:32 AM

Tom P glad your back as well. Being married and having trouble with the wife is the worst of times. We have all been there. I pray for the love of Christ towards my wife and not too long after praying that here comes an insult or something that just sets me off. That’s where Satan works the hardest to get us down and defeated.

I still pray about having the love of Christ towards her but now I know what’s coming and I praise God because it’s a spiritual warfare.

This August will be 30 years married.

TomP
TomP
June 26, 2016 12:37 PM

Hi Ed,
That was how I was praying…..simply asking God to soften her heart, but at the same time asking Him to give me strength to love her more and to change what He needed to change in me. These attacks came out of nowhere and because the HS revealed it was spiritual, I had the proper insight to not lash out and retaliate (although it was very difficult at times). Amazingly, you also mentioned, “the love of Christ toward her”. That is the lesson I learned in this….the Lord also reveled to me that, the frustration and hurt I was feeling during this battle was how He felt when I was being unfaithful and unkind to Him for no reason. That was a real punch in the gut for me and certainly changed a belief paradigm in that my failure to listen to Him really grieves Him…..yet He still loves me and cares for me. All things work together for good…..

August 21st we’ll be married for 12 years. Blessings brother Ed!

ChristineB
ChristineB
June 27, 2016 3:33 PM

Tom P & Ed. This October I will be married 20 years. Twenty grace-filled years;) A good portion of our marriage I would continually complain to my husband about his “stuff” and/or do the blame game when things were not going well. Several years ago, I even ‘encouraged’ my husband to go to this inner healing conference/weekend. He did not go, so I went. I thought I was going to find out how I could ‘pray’ with more wisdom and power for my husband and the situational issues, but the Lord had other plans:) Holy Spirit shone his light on areas of my heart and soul that need to be surrendered and healed! He told me I needed to be healed and changed, not the situation/s with my husband. He had also told me I had to humble myself and tell my husband this when I came home from that conference…ouch that further hurt my pride among other things! Over the past several years while I have been journeying to wholeness & surrender, my husband has been on his own focused journey of intimacy with Holy Spirit and our loving Father, without my interference or ‘encouragement’. Our marriage has and is getting stronger, sweeter, more supportive and more loving but of course not without the occasional obstacles. Forgiveness in both asking and receiving always releases us forward together in Him.

TomP
TomP
June 27, 2016 5:01 PM

ChristineB,
Thank you for your post. I was certainly humbled by this last experience and in more ways than one.

Blessings

Julie Bucker
June 26, 2016 10:44 PM

It is our pleasure to love each other. I have multiple personalities. Some were involved in occult rituals due to childhood brainwashing. . I was so embarrassed to show these dark parts of myself to Jesus. One day, I went with my church’s missionaries to share the Gospel. I was struggling to feel worthy of God’s love. When I was at the park with them, there was a man there. He told me His testimony of how He became a Christian. The funny thing is, he told my own story exactly, better than I could have. He looked into my eyes and I saw His love and pleasure. The missionaries I was with told me on the way home what a powerful spirit He had with Him. At that moment, I knew that Jesus lives. He has great pleasure in me though I am a sinner. One of the things he said was the Saints are self righteous, and that I needed to overcome the flesh. I know Jesus loves me so much, I could never point a finger at someone else, because I was a great sinner and I know Jesus loves me with greater pleasure than I understand. Jesus is happy. It is His pleasure to love us, and our pleasure to love each other without requiring each other to change.

Sandra
Sandra
June 28, 2016 12:09 PM

I’m so happy you found peace, love, salvation and healing! My heart cries out for you and others like you! Your past is a dark reality that so many are too scared and in denial to acknowledge. I pray that your testimony brings many to the truth and into Yahwehs Kingdom and that you are blessed with many rewards in heaven 🙂

Sonia
Sonia
June 26, 2016 11:49 AM

Awesome testimony Ed h !

OutdoorJon
June 26, 2016 5:09 PM

I would like to share some marital advice if I may. Part of my lay ministry is convincing Christian couples to have a daily prayer life of at least ten minutes, plus reading scriptures together. I never got married till I was in my thirties. Saw so many Christian friends marriages crash. None said they had a daily devotion together. Praying together helps keep couples from growing apart. It keeps communication going. Jesus said, “Where two or more are gathered in My Names, there I am in the midst of them”. My wife and I both admit we would not be together if we didn’t start praying together daily. One brother-in-law is on his fifth marriage. Another on his fourth. Gallup poll did a study for years and found a divorce rate of around one in eleven hundred for those who prayed together daily. Campus Crusade, Bill Bright said one in fifteen hundred.
Other studies put it at less than one percent divorce rate for those who pray together at least five minutes a day. It won’t make things perfect, but it really works. Four studies put the amount of couples who pray together daily at only around four to six percent of the Christian community. Anybody who doesn’t already pray together daily with their spouse… please consider. If you are apart from each other because of work, etc. consider still praying together over the cell phone. God Bless!

Charles
June 26, 2016 12:51 PM

Tom my friend – It is actually refreshing to hear that we all go through many of the same trails and can share testimonies of how God brings breakthroughs every time. We so can relate to your brother….

Our wives have an amazing ability to keep us humble and God uses our spouse to draw us closer to Him and reveal things we can not see with our own eyes. It hurts because as men our pride can be very strong, but God made the two one flesh for a purpose; so we can see the part of us that we would rather not deal with, but must be addressed, if we are to walk successfully in our high calling. We love you brother…

TomP
TomP
June 26, 2016 1:30 PM

Charles-
When this episode began, at first, I started praying some pretty self-righteous types of prayers the likes of…God please change her attitude because I don’t deserve this. As the attacks continued to escalate, so did my self-righteousness. During one of these moments it was kind of like He set me up by agreeing that I didn’t deserve this hurt. At the height of my attitude of…you’re right, please fix her, it was then that He dropped the real lesson on me by saying…that is how I feel because you treat me the same way. Ugh…even now, I still feel that sinking feeling in my stomach. The shame that hit me and the realization that this experience was also about teaching me a hard lesson. His strategy worked rather well and the trip to the woodshed was successful (and the fact that I went thru it necessary too).

A brother in Christ once shared with me a cool lesson…. Imagine a triangle and place you and your wife at opposite ends of the base and then place God at the top. He then pointed out that as we individually work on improving our relationship with God pictured as each of us moving up our individual side of the triangle toward Him, it’s then that we get closer together as husband and wife. A huge message in a small picture!

Blessings

Charles
June 26, 2016 3:14 PM

Tom – As I read your post I could not help but be excited about the victories God has for you and your wife! His is preparing us all for new and higher levels with Him and in our marriages as well because it is vital that Christian marriages are strong especially in the times ahead. I have been where you are many times and even after 21 years of marriage I am still learning so much. My wife and I are total opposites and though we both are saved we see things differently with different perspectives yet God so beautifully and graciously blends us together more every day as we humble ourselves before Him. Let God love your wife through you and He will take you places beyond your comprehension! Your amazing Tom!!!

June 26, 2016 9:01 AM

Amen Amen
There is always a test before a promotion. You passed the test, and the tide changed. Well done!

Rob Perrett
June 26, 2016 11:27 AM

Praise the Lord Tom, that is great to hear. I will be praying that this battle is fully won and you continue to win many more!

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
June 27, 2016 7:52 PM

TomP,

I really appreciate you sharing.

God bless you and your marriage!

TAJ
TAJ
June 26, 2016 9:50 AM

Phanuel, you have been such a blessing to me as well, I have a question if you don’t mind, Where are you from? TAJ

Charles
June 26, 2016 7:28 AM

Thank you Phanuel – Pressing forward and inward! Intimacy with The Lord is the Key and He reveals His secrets to those who draw close to Him…..

June 26, 2016 7:58 AM

Yes Charles,
It takes work and effort on our part. It takes time. Shalom

Ed h
Ed h
June 26, 2016 11:40 AM

Phanuel I’m in agreement with Tom. Thanks for sharing all your dreams and your numbers. You have really helped me as well. You have an insite to scriptures that many strive for and few achieve. I’m so blessed to have found a site like this where there are true believing followers of our Heavenly Father.

I agree that July is an important month for us all. It’s either going to be a blessing or a curse depends on who’s side your on.
Thanks Lana for sharing.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
June 26, 2016 7:36 AM

Phanuel. Thanks for this, it really connects with me. I see the red month coming, and I like the “wisdom” connection to that. I think I see the same thing, with possibly a different language. I have dreams of us playing soccer better, and coming into tighter alignment in committee meetings with the Lord. JR

June 26, 2016 7:55 AM

Thanks JR
Amen and Amen!
That sounds like the manifold wisdom of God.

J M
J M
June 27, 2016 1:21 PM

That’s cool Phanuel. I saw an new anointing being released after the 2nd July so you’ve helped me to understand that better. The spirit of wisdom!

June 27, 2016 1:55 PM

Yes J.M exciting times!!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
June 26, 2016 6:36 AM

Thank you, Lana, for this powerful word. Many things the Lord has recently spoken to my heart confirm this word as being true. As sin abounds, Grace does much more abound. Darkness is descending like a blanket around the earth, but the Glory of the Lord is coming upon His faithful ones. The Light of His Glory will pierce through this darkness as the sun shining in full strength!

Get ready Saints! Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the Glory of the Lord rises upon you!

Gary
Gary
June 25, 2016 11:23 PM

Thank you sister Lana for this beautiful word – filled with encouragement and anticipation as we ‘Press In’ over the next 14 days. Interestingly enough, your statement above that prophets of His heart will be used “Not for anything else but His Glory to shine brighter than EVER and His Kingdom extended” is very much in line with the impactful video we watched and were blessed by this morning in our Men’s Ministry by Pastor Jim Cymbala entitled ‘Everything is for the Glory of God’ (see https://youtu.be/mlP1WVN5Lzo).

May the entire Z3 family be worthy of a double portion of deliverance in the upcoming days as we crossover together into a new realm – for His Glory!

David Mann
June 27, 2016 4:11 AM
Dear James and z3 crew, Last night at Trent vineyard Nottingham uk,I was feeling a little down but had what can be discribbed as an amazing experience of gods power which left me shocked and awestruck as I did not see this coming. Before I went there I read this post and forgot all about it as I went to the vineyard. Before the service began I spoke to amember of the church and said I needed a lift up just like Jesus being the AA (automobile assocation)the Holy Spirit being the jump leads and me the car battery come and charge me up,well the good lord did that alright. After the praise and worship ,John the leader gave a talk about all the vineyard church’s that have been set up here in the uk and are growing in gods glory. Trent vineyard are to send a new church to Manchester and we where invited to pray for the new team going to Manchester ,well as they were praying a song came into my head . The ground began to shake the stone was rolled away the grave could not contain him,I knew straight away Jesus was going to be at the centre of this church and it will grow,my spirit started to really rise up and prayed in tongues for them,while doing so the Lord gave me this picture on this post of the waves crashing down and new powers been given to Christians that follow him , I was awe struck to say the least but carried on praying in the spirit. Debbie ,John’s wife then spoke and sensed that people had pictures and words to speak out to the new team and share with every one and to stand up if that’s you. I immediately stud up… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
June 27, 2016 9:15 PM

David – Thank you for your heart to seek God and for your obedience to pray for me based on his prompting, I have been going through what I would call a “dry season” knowing the Lord has so much more for me and His children in our lives even now on this earth. I have an expectancy of what He will do but allowed myself to get discouraged by the darkness around me. But Jesus is endlessly faithful and merciful and I feel a breakthrough has occurred in my own spirit. I will not stop pursuing Him until every part of me is fully dead and has been transformed into the love of Christ. His love is where His power resides.

Bob Foisel
Bob F
June 26, 2016 6:34 PM

I asked the Lord if this post from Lana was a true word because of the time frame she gave,
Tomorrow I have something for my people, who you ask are my people. Why they are the ones’ I know and they know me, because they have asked for and have received my spirit. They have pressed in to seek my face, they are the ones I called by name. For the next two weeks I have a confirmation and a blessing for those I dwell in and have been allowed to mold. They will no longer worry about my coming back to strengthen them for they will be. I have had some in the fire of diversity until they think they have been failing the test because it has come at them from so many angles and times that they feared they just couldn’t get my message. But hear this all of this has been talked about in my word. Do not say Father I don’t want to put times on this. For this I answer this is my timely message. For those who said take this away from me I can’t take anymore, but then said Father your will be done, I say rest my child. For the responsibility of son ship comes with my signet seal and authority.
I was sceptical of this post having a time frame to it but when I ask the Father if it was true he told me this.

Julie sharma
Julie sharma
June 26, 2016 11:06 PM

Thank-you Bob F. Your post of our Father’s message is complete answer to my prayer. May the Lord our God MIGHTILY bless us all & you especially for your obedience in sharing His answer to you tho’ it might have been hard.

Mimi
Mimi
June 25, 2016 11:12 PM

Wow! The power of God is all over this word. The world systems are crumbling but we are lions let out of our cages! No fear! Hallelujah!

Jerry
Jerry
June 26, 2016 12:31 AM

Exactly. This is a massive word.

Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee
June 27, 2016 12:14 AM

I am from Malaysia. My pastor a week before Jewish Pentecost celebration he publicly announces in congregation that the Lord tell him the Glory Of God will come in this two months (June-July), asking us prepare to receive and don’t miss it. Shalom

Jerry
Jerry
June 27, 2016 7:35 AM

I wish you’d publish all my comments James. I have been telling the sheep this for the last 3 days: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/its-fking-bloodbath-european-banking-stocks-collapse-uk-default-risk-spikes

June 26, 2016 5:41 AM

Thanks for sharing this Lana. It confirms what I was about to share with the z3 family. The next 20-40 days from June 13 are very important (July 3-July 23). I will share it here and on Pastor Faircloth’s post . Shalom