Three Prophetic Warnings of a New War in the Middle East

israel at warThis article puts together three prophetic words received by three different prophetic ministers over the past few years regarding the start of a new war in the Middle East. There is a lot of overlap in the things they saw. By putting all of these words together, we can get a clearer picture of the future events in the Middle East.

Warning #1: At the beginning of this year (2013), prophetic minister Cathy Lechner from King Jesus Ministries in Miami FL shared the major events coming in the future. She made the following statement about a new war starting. She did not know for sure where or when the war would be, but she believes it will be in the Middle East.

The Lord spoke this to me:

“You will be forced to engage in a new war. There is going to be a new war declared that will be costly to lives and financially expensive to this nation. America will be drawn into it.”

I believe it will be in the Middle East, but we will see. We must pray that America does not get involved in another war that will drain our country and take the lives of our young men and women.

Warning #2: A similar prophetic word was shared by professional violinist and minister Maurice Sklar in December 2011. He saw a war coming in the Middle East, but did not know the timing of it. He saw the specific details of how the war will start and how it will then escalate. It sounds like the devastation will be greater than any of the other wars fought by modern Israel. Here is what he saw.

There is coming an all out war in the Middle East as the neighboring Arab nations will come against Israel with a sudden missile attack starting from the north with Hezbollah, Lebanon, and Syria. Other Arab nations will join. Israel will be hit from all sides at once and there will be deaths and partial destruction of settlements, smaller cities to the north, and some damage to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem as well. Israel will respond with great force, and limited nuclear weapons will release devastation upon the neighboring countries, particularly Lebanon, Damascus, which will be destroyed completely, and the rest of Syria as well as military strikes into Iran, Gaza, and even northern Egypt/Sinai region.

The resulting shaking of the West will then release a tremendous movement of Jews making aliyah back to Israel. There will no longer be security or stability as it has been up to now in America and Europe. Israel will emerge victorious from this war, but hurt. However, the devastation inflicted upon the attackers will be one hundred times worse. The spoils of this war will include much territory and will force the west to recognize the Holy God of Israel. It will emerge as the only stable country in the region. Many, even millions of Arabs will be killed. Islam will receive a mortal wounding by the Holy God of Israel.

Warning #3: Prophetic minister Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj received a prophetic word regarding war coming to Israel. Sadly, he was told that Israel will be betrayed by America in a political trap that will force her to surrender part of Jerusalem. The following is the transcript of his word and a 10 minute video clip is shown below that.

On 6 December 2011, at 12:45 PM, I was called by the Lord to come and meet him. This was during the conference that was going on. So I stole myself away from the conference and went to my room. As I entered into my room I saw two mighty angels standing there and they beckoned me to go to the balcony. They said, “The Lord is standing there. Go and meet him there.”

So I went to the balcony and I saw the Lord Jesus Christ standing very regally. And he beckoned me, “Come and stand beside Me.”

When I stood beside him he said, “Look at my beautiful city.”

So I looked around. From the hotel high-rise you can see the nice beautiful city. As I was watching, suddenly there was a huge explosion. A bomb dropped and a building exploded. Another bomb dropped and another building exploded. The whole city was gone up in smoke. Warplanes were flying here and there.

The Lord Jesus said, “My city will suffer the pain of war.”

Then the angels that were standing by said, “In the war Israel will put up a stiff fight amidst heavy losses. A political trap will be laid for the city to be captured. And Israel’s best friend will betray her.”

Then the son of perdition, her best friend, will come to offer peace, a land for peace deal. When this will be done, very soon, Daniel 9:27 will be fulfilled. It will be fulfilled in the war. Then the angels who were standing by said to me, “Even now the son of perdition is making plans with the beast for this to happen. The UN will gather the nations to force Israel to divide Jerusalem.”

When this word was spoken to me, and a vision I saw the Israeli Prime Minister desperately hoping and trusting that their best friend will stand by their side to help them. They will be so helpless. They will be in a cornered position not knowing what to do. They cannot stand up and declare that Jerusalem cannot be divided anymore. They will be so helpless. In the midst of their helplessness, their best friend comes with a political trap and the Israeli prime minister will trust their best friend and agree to their demand, not knowing it is a trap.

What will be the aftermath of dividing Jerusalem? It will be divided. Great earthquakes will take place in many places around the world, especially in the nations that will be involved in creating and conniving this plan to divide Jerusalem. It will be followed by great tidal waves of tsunamis coming to cause great devastation.

Sadhu then describes another encounter with an angel who told him more details about the consequences for America that were coming as a result of her betrayal of Israel.

Suddenly I saw an open vision right before my eyes. I saw a mighty angel with a long, drawn sword in his hand. And he stood before me speaking all of these words. Then he said, “This is what will happen to the best friend that will betray Israel and divide Jerusalem.”

When he spoke those words, I saw this map of the U.S. like in a three dimensional. It appeared right before my eyes beside the angel. And he took the sword and he pierced right into the heart of the U.S. and he cut it into two. He said, “Likewise will this nation be divided as Jerusalem will be divided.” He cut the land into two exactly in the center.

MY COMMENTS:

In summary, Cathy Lechner saw a war but was not told where while Maurice Sklar and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj both saw a war starting in the Middle East, but were not told when.  Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj saw the details of how America set a political trap for Israel, which resulted in the judgment of God coming on our country and our land being divided by an earthquake hitting the center of America. Other ministers including Shane Warren and John Kilpatrick confirmed that same judgment as they both heard the Lord telling them He was dividing our land because we divided his land.

So we know there is a war coming in Israel but we cannot conclude with certainty when it will happen. However, when these words are considered in the context of current events in the Middle East, it appears it could happen very soon.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been warning the world for several years about Iran’s nuclear weapons program. President Obama’s administration has now had more than five years to intervene to stop Iran but has failed to take any serious measures. Israel does not want to fight alone but will do so if they must. Their very existence is at stake.

The Bible tells us the land of Israel belongs to God and the people of Israel are the apple of His eye. God promised that he would restore the nation of Israel and when He does they will never again be uprooted from their land. Since the nation of Israel was re-established in 1948 they have overcome incredible odds to defeat all of the Arab nations who attacked them, surrounded them, and far outnumbered them. There are many testimonies from soldiers who fought in those wars telling how the angels of God fought alongside the Israeli soldiers to give them victory. These events are the fulfillment of the word of the Lord spoken to the prophet Amos.

Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, and they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them; they will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, and make gardens and eat their fruit. I will also plant them on their land, and they will not again be rooted out from their land, which I have given them,” says the Lord your God. (Amos 9:14, 15 NASB)

God will defend Israel again. They will prevail and their enemies will be destroyed. However, there are two important things we should all be praying.

1. Based on the Scriptures, we already know God’s will is for Israel to continue and to prevail in the coming war. We should align ourselves with His will by praying for the peace and safety of Israel. Our prayers give God the legal right to intervene in their behalf.
  2. Pray for God to have mercy on America if she betrays Israel. Many of the blessings that our nation has enjoyed are due to our support for Israel. Those blessings will be replaced by curses if we turn against Israel. There is a blessing that comes on anyone who blesses Israel and a curse on anyone who curses Israel. We know this because Genesis 12:3 tells us the promise that God made to Abraham, “And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse.” We must pray because the consequences of this war are severe for both Israel and for America.

© 2013 – 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Jason
Jason
April 24, 2017 11:19 am

Will the greatest revival ever happen before or after this Madrid earthquake/USA invasion stuff?

Valerie
Valerie
March 28, 2016 8:55 pm

From my understanding of the bible; how could the people in Israel be God’s people.
Didn’t God cast the true Israelites away from the promise land and scattered them throughout the world?
Didn’t God also say .”When my people are gathered back into their land and live in peace “will you not know it?

Denika Alston
DAlston
June 24, 2015 2:56 am
Based on the warning Minister Sklar gives us in warning #2, something will happen in America and Europe that will begin to send many Jews home to Israel. This may be a timing indicator as to when we can expect these wars. I would imagine that American and European Jews would not be in a rush to run back to Israel WHILE they are in the midst of a devastating war or even AFTER a horrible war. I suppose that they may be led to Israel FIRST as a result of a global economic collapse and uncertainty in their existing nation. Of course, it may also take time for Jews in other nations to make a final decision to go back home to Israel, obtain the resources, go through the immigration legalities, and then of course, sell their homes & pack up their families and leave. They will be leaving their countries because things are so bad globally, they will actually feel like they’ll be “safer” in Israel. In my personal opinion, this entire process would put us AT LEAST 1-3 years before we can expect to see the heat of these wars. Then the conflict may also carry on for several months or even years just as with many other historical wars. I suspect that this middle eastern war will be the final tension that puts so much pressure on Israel that they feel that the only solution to get everyone off of their back and to have “peace and safety” is to sign a peace treaty with many nations for seven years. During this time of false peace and safety, they will rebuild the 3rd temple, re-institute the offering of sacrifices and begin to reestablish the traditional Jewish customs. But of course, we all know the end of… Read more »
EDDIE
EDDIE
September 7, 2014 9:34 pm

I Think the earth quake that divides America will be a new American Civil War, i’m no prophet or that knowledgeable of a bible reader as i should be But i keep getting these visions of out and out war here in the states very soon and I’m constantly getting sign’s to prepare for the worst ! America has never been as divided as it is now and people grow more angry with one another everyday and as you see on these media and social outlets people are calling for war here in the state’s more and more everyday. Its already evident between the races and its getting worst everyday now. George Washington was said to have a vision or dream of this very thing happening in America and was even supposedly visited by angels showing him the future. I found out about this later and find it very strange to see something of this myself.

Ritche
May 6, 2014 1:24 pm

it is not the people of america order Obama to be in the office…It is behind the Vatican the secret society that neven been exposed for a thousand year and they will be reveal until the son of perdition will come…………

Chris M
March 5, 2014 2:48 pm

I think I maybe have pieced much of this together combining Dumitru Dudumen, AC Allen ,and pileso of other complimenting prophets.
There is going to be a war 3 1/2 years in the middle east with a limited nuclear exchange. How this ties into the Ukraine situation I do not understand fully yet.
A false peace treaty will be signed – partitioning Jerusalem.
*AT THAT TIME* Giant earthquakes will hit America (Tsunami, California / Los Angeles going under the water), disabling America’s nuclear arsenals. Russia seeing this opportunity will strike America from subs off both coasts and nuclear missile bases hidden in Mexico and Central America. The Strike will last 2 1/2 – 3 Days? The Mississippi River will be 100’s of miles wide after this New Madrid Earthquake, and the California quake. After the paritioning of America which follows the partitioning of Jerusalem Chinese will invade American soil. Only 50 million Americans survive (according to Stephen L Bening and Matthew Stephen of Midnight Ride Radio) China will break it’s treaty with Russia and push them all the way to the Gates of Paris (Dumitru Dudumen) At that point they will unite against Israel, and the battle of Armageddon will be fought. Pray and fast you are counted worthy to escape this.

Where I do not yet understand is the financial collapse (this fall of 2014?) Supposed to be caused by a giant earthquake in Japan that causes a roughly 30 foot Tsunami, Supposed to be a complete crop failure just prior to this event.

According to Seho Sung we will be in the ‘Tribulation Period’ by the middle of 2014.

March 6, 2014 4:37 am

If you can sort all of that out you are way ahead of me. I suggest leaning heavily on His written word and after that specific revelation He has given to you personally. Beyond that we must judge every word and take it to the Lord in prayer. Seek the Lord first above any prophetic words. The scheme of the enemy in these last days is deception. Anyone who thinks they cannot be deceived is already deceived. So we must keep the Lord first in all that we do. Then we will have the wisdom to do what He wants us to do.

dale wagner
dale wagner
September 29, 2013 2:30 pm

War in the middle east. I blame the American people for having Obama mama in office. I don’t know what the American people are thinking, but this Communist in the White House will, sorry to say, betray Israel. That is such a shame. Israel is a dear friend and it would really break my heart to betray Israel. If I was President I would visit them often and allow them to visit me. I’d make their stay in the White House just like family. Israel should NEVER NEVER be betrayed like Obama is doing, that Antichrist. I wish I could do something, but I can pray. Now America you are going to get yours. The Lord will see to it through earthquakes and war.

Gary Maxwell
Gary Maxwell
May 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Found your web site not too long ago. It has some very interesting articles.

One thing I would hasten to add is that even though our government may go against Israel that does not mean that the Christians within our borders are responsible. We also have to remember that the covenant that we have with God through Jesus Christ is still in effect and as Christians, we have the right to experience abundance through any storm which may come.

If we are judged when we did not go against Israel God would be unjust. No, Christians will be provided for even in the worst of times because the New Covenant doesn’t stop and start depending on what a government does or does not do.

Another question: how accurate are those whom you’ve quoted? What is their track record? Have they a long line fo proven prophetic words? How much of what they have said has not come to pass?

In times like these many sincere Christians can give “prophetic” warnings but this in and of itself does not make them accurate or even correct.

Time will tell as we watch with expectant observation…

May 14, 2013 12:26 am
Excellent point. At the end of my blog articles I usually try to point out that the safest place to be through all of these things is as close to the Lord as possible. I did not do that in this article so I am thankful that you pointed this out. Those who stay close to the Lord will be blessed even as the whole world is shaking around them. God will use the adversity to make a clear distinction between those who belong to Him and those who don’t. When fear grips the world they will be amazed to see God’s people have no fear because they are walking by faith. As their eyes are opened to see that difference, God is able to draw them to Himself. The world needs to know that God is a good God who loves us and takes good care of His people. His people can pass through difficult circumstances with peace and joy and without any fear because God is with us. Regarding your other point about the track record of these prophetic ministers, it would take another blog article just to explain that for each of these people. Before I include words from anyone I consider other words they have given to see if they are in line with the word of God and the Spirit of God. I also try to find added safety in numbers with confirmations from several different prophetic ministers all saying the same thing. I also try to take each word only for what it is and not read more into it than what they said. That sounds simple enough but it can be very tricky because our minds tend to interpret what they said with what we think they meant by that. Then we think… Read more »