Prophetic Warnings Pointing to Big Trouble in Germany

Angela Merkel
Several prophetic warnings regarding Germany have been shared in the past few weeks, as listed below.

Z3er Michelle shared the following warning in an email sent on May 9 2016:

“My 73-year old husband last night at 6:00 pm on May 8 2016 became very out of character. He looked at me strangely and said, ‘Something big just happened in Europe.’ I looked at him and said, ‘It has to do with the money system.’ He sat there dumbfounded for another ten minutes and the Holy Spirit said to him, ‘International banking system.'”

Z3er Scott shared the following warning in a comment posted on April 26 2016:

“I had another short dream or vision on April 15 2016 where I quickly knew the word ‘Germany’, and I was shown a computer screen that everything had just gone blank or disappeared, and the screen went to what I think is like a start-up page, or whatever you call it, and all the icons disappeared and only two were left and they kind of migrated up to the upper left hand part of the screen, I just knew something happened suddenly that changed things and something along the lines of trading, etc., got shut down or stopped.”

Z3er Phanuel shared the following warning in an email sent on April 26 2016:

“I had a few dreams this weekend that the DAX (Germany’s stock market) is about to get slaughtered, falling to 8600-8900.”

At that time, the DAX was at 10,259, so it would have to drop 16.2% to get to 8,600. However, it closed on May 16 at 9,952.90, so it has already dropped by 3% in the past three weeks.

Z3er JW shared the following prophetic dream in a comment posted on April 26 2016:

“In the natural I have this very nice BMW–very fast and powerful. A couple of nights ago, I dreamed I was driving a similar car up a steep hill on a two lane highway. Toward the top, the powerful expensive car started losing power and barely made it to the top of the hill and stopped.”

“As I was wondering what was up with that, I looked back down the hill and a late model Volkswagen sedan was coming fast up the hill in the other lane. There was a young guy driving it and it did not power out like my car, but he had to slow down a bit as he came up near me but still evidently had plenty of power to top the hill and just keep going down the other side. But, as he got beside me in the other lane this, sort of, clamp thing came up over his car and stopped the car dead, right next to mine, at the top of the hill.”

“I remember it occurred to me that his car was a much less expensive model than mine but easily made it to the top with plenty of power. Then I saw the guy get out of the Volkswagen and he was very upset that the clamp stopped him and held him back from going over and down the other side of the steep hill. I got out of my car and walked to look over the hill–down the other side. The highway did not continue. It ended right there at the top of the hill.”

“Down the other side was a green grassy field. It wasn’t very steep down the other side–sort of steep, but only somewhere around 45 degrees. Near the top, however was a series of wooden lodge pole fences, like you see bordering upscale ranches. There may have been some barbed wire along them also. This series of fences only proceeded perhaps thirty or forty feet down the hill then the rest of the hill, way on down, was just green grass, very pretty. As I stood there by the fences, there were some pieces of the lodge poles about three feet long siting in a row, maybe six or eight of them as I recall. I felt compelled to pick them up, one at a time, and throw them down the hill. End of Dream.”

Interpretation of JW’s Dream:

JW shared the following interpretation of his dream:

“I felt like the guy with the less expensive car was someone taking puts or options against the market and being sorely disappointed when he was stopped at the top of the hill. Similarly, I felt my expensive car slowly and barely making it to the top is my very heavy and expensive FAZ holdings. Also, the fences being barriers near the top of the hill probably represent some kind of market barriers as the market drops.”

On April 26 2016, Z3er Hilbilee, who teaches classes on dream interpretation, shared the following interpretation of JW’s dream:

“Both cars are German and they have reached the top. However, it’s not as if there is a steep drop in the highway. There is no highway! Is this the end of the road for the DAX? It appears there is no German market to continue, but there will still be a decline (grassy steep hill).”

Since JW saw the German cars moving up to the top of the hill, my interpretation is the DAX is going to make another top before crashing. The previous top for 2016 was April 20, the same as the Dow. Just as we are expecting to see the Dow make a steep climb over the next few days, the DAX is likely to move up at the same time. So the fulfillment of this dream could be coming very soon, or perhaps there is another steep climb coming at a later date.

JW’s impression that the powerful BMW represented FAZ sounds right to me because it is a high-powered investment vehicle, which would lose value (lose power) when the markets move up. However, the BMW still had some hope of sliding down the grassy hill while the less expensive VW, which he felt represented options trading, had much bigger problems, demonstrated by the clamp preventing it from going down the hill and the driver getting very upset. It sounds like a major market disruption.

In January 2015, Z3er Michael Perritte received a prophetic dream revealing a coming crash in the North Dakota oil fields followed by a crash in Germany. In his dream, the two crashes were separated by a shift in the classroom he was in. Just one month later, in February 2015, the oil fields started collapsing, resulting in many people losing their jobs. Michael felt the shift in the classroom represented the transition from one school year to the next. We now have just a few weeks remaining in this school year, which means the collapse in Germany could be very soon. The details of Michael’s dream were including in my previous post, Prophetic Dream: German Economic Collapse Coming Soon.

Back in 1973, David Wilkerson received a prophetic vision of a global economic collapse. He said, ““It’s going to start in GERMANY!” After that he says it will “spread to Japan, and finally to the U.S.”

Conclusion:

The western financial system is a house of cards termporarily held together by lies and manipulation. Buried in unprecedented levels of debt and exposed to unprecedented risks of heavy losses from financial derivatives, it is only a matter of time before the system crashes. The recent increase in prophetic warnings suggest the time could be soon and market disruptions could be severe.

While the crash would be bad news for most investors, it does not have to be bad news for everyone. There are ways to make profits from the downturn through inverse ETF’s, like FAZ and UVXY.

A crash in Germany would put immediate downward pressure on the euro, which represents another investment opportunity, not only for forex traders, but also for investors in the stock market through ETF’s like FXE, which targets the EUR/USD currency pair. Buying shares outright would not be a good idea since it moves in the same direction as the euro, which is likely to go down. However, put options are available for FXE at very low prices. Options trading is always high risk, but perhaps even moreso in this case if JW’s dream was interpreted correctly.

As always, these comments are not recommendations for investing. This information is provided as a starting point for prayerful consideration about what to do about it.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Warren
Warren
May 18, 2016 12:21 pm
I had a dream on Sunday that may be of interest. It started I was watching a member of congress enter capital hill with virus test kits, then I saw him complain to his staff that they had to pay someone in Ireland for their development of the virus and the kits to detect it, however the staff member told the representative that there would be plenty of money for them as well. While I did not see which representative it was, it was someone who professed to be an ally at least of Christians, however he was using that perception to betray the country and the world. Later I was walking in an grass parking lot, the kind used for overflow parking at my mom’s church. I saw a bi plane in the sky, it had a tattered right wing and started to have the engine and then it started tumbling end over end as it came down right toward me, i tried to run away but I fell and the plane crashed upside down next to me, I knew that the pilot was killed, but even though the remains of the plane’s left wing was but inches from my right leg If felt the tremor as the plane hit I was not injured, as the plane did not explode, the reason is that it was out of gas. So I got up and walked/staggered away There is more, but I will leave it here, I see the plane as the economy in tatters, the right side of the economy, I think represents the private sector side, that was in taters, while the left side, the public sector government side was doing fine, but without enough fabric left in the private sector there is not enough money to keep… Read more »
Dean
Dean
May 18, 2016 12:50 pm

“[A] member of congress…who professed to be an ally at least of Christians, however he was using that perception to betray the country and the world.”

Well, at least that narrows it down to 431. (You did refer to the member as a man.)

Warren
Warren
May 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Yes and a member of the House of Representatives, but that is about it.

Ed h
Ed h
May 18, 2016 7:03 am

Hi Bob,
I’m no technical guru. I can’t figure out how to post articles from my phone. Going to ask my daughter how to do it. Yesterday Zero hedge posted an article about UVXY and other etf’s. They are at an all time high ever!!! Some one is betting this market is going to crash.

Bob
Bob
May 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Hello Ed,
Copied this From the Zero Hedge article blog comment, take it for whatever it is worth quote:
“VXX is trading at 15.40 today… In Feb 2009 it traded up to $7680… With all the pundits saying the next crash will make 2008-9 look mild in comparison”

A lot being observed of the latest George Soros move, do folks realize he joined the Nazis at age 14. He has said it was the best time of his life. Soros has crashed countries economy’s and as taken enormous gain for himself.. He is an economic hit man of the highest order and plays in the shadows.
From Dave Hodges writing , food to throw on the table and chew on. Soros does not due things on a whim .

Another indicator Zero Hedge:

Things are manifesting fast, more road signs.
Peace

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
May 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Nita Johnson writes that Soros also paid dearly for the Obama election fraud to occur.

Everdyce
Everdyce
May 18, 2016 6:42 am

The only thing God is telling me for some time is to stock up on food & water….you can get gold or silver, but that ain’t going to help! It’s not going to be like you have gold so you can go do some groceries, the famine will be real, so people are going to loot! The only thing to stock up is food, water, blankets, medicine, the simple things, not to make a peofit out of the falling/crashing markets….

Bob
Bob
May 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Everdyce,
What about the new underground economy , black market, that will be created.?
All through out history when things go wild weasel a new black market is formed.
Gold for bribing and silver for barter.

Bob
Bob
May 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Example today of the creative underground economy. I am not endorsing fraud, just making a point.

Dean
Dean
May 18, 2016 12:19 pm

What is your suggestion for preserving temporal wealth?

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
May 18, 2016 2:50 am

On 4/30/16 while pondering Z-3 dreams and market activity; the Lord spoke to me: “I have shown you things also. The crash has already begun. It will come in 3 waves” (from a dream on 1/30/16). “You look to the DOW and don’t see anything. Look to the global economies for this is global. It’s in the Dow also but being hidden by manipulation” In the dream (on 1/30/16) people were all watching this happen on TV and I was given an old fishing lure to find food with. EOD. I was not shown how long this will take to unfold but people will be desperate at the end of it.

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
May 18, 2016 10:55 am

Hi Gary Lee: Any idea about what might be a good indicator for watching the global economy as opposed to watching the DOW?

Dean
Dean
May 18, 2016 12:33 pm

You did not pose the question to me, forgive me if it seems I’m barging in.

The global economy is, of course, composed of national economies. For a global picture, I suggest IMF global “growth” revisions, and the major economies’ individual GDP revisions. (Never projections.) I know that most everyone suggests that they’re all fabricated, and to some extent I agree. But, the slope of the revisions is the tell.

Baltic Dry Index is a simple factor to examine.

Additionally, look at absolute import and export numbers from the major economies. For example, China’s imports and exports have both been dropping for multiple quarters.

Since the USA is still, by far, the world’s leading economy in absolute terms, I suggest the U.S. labor force participation rate, energy usage, and miles driven.

I think this small handful of things gives a good feel for the real economy of the world.

Equity indices are not economic indicators, at least not in this day and time.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
May 18, 2016 2:33 pm

Thanks Dean
This is very helpful info. I’m not all that knowledgeable on economics. My dream corresponded with James 1 month delay Jan 30 2016 and lines up with James 4 seasons macro view. No idea of what the 3 waves equate to but assume its global in nature rather than DOW movement (which will also be affected).

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
May 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Thanks, Dean.
I’ll begin to watch these.

serge
serge
May 18, 2016 6:13 am

For a long time I felt in spirit that there will be hunger in America. Only one person listened, who was a stranger, I felt they needed to hear it, asked me if I was a prophet. I said no, I just felt you needed to hear this. She answered that is very strange as she recently moved with her family and felt the need also to stock up on food stuffs but had not acted on it. My reply was: ‘You got your confirmation’.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
May 18, 2016 9:57 pm

I was listening to the CBC radio today as they were talking about “wheat blast” fungus in Bangladesh.
Rick Wiles also spoke of famine coming. David Wilkerson spoke of tripping over dead bodies in the street who died of starvation.Michael Boldea spoke of a wheat field of which 1/3 was burned by fire (present way of eradicating wheat blast).

Bob
Bob
May 17, 2016 9:14 pm
Bob
Bob
May 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Today from Harvey Organ:
Deutsche Downgraded!!
GERMAN BANK DOWNGRADES DEUTSCHE BANK STATING THAT ITS PROBLEMS ARE INSURMOUNTABLE!

TomP
TomP
May 17, 2016 8:53 pm

James,
I was finally able to access this site after a couple hours of “internal server issues”….I have to say I was a bit beside myself not being able to log in. I needed my, “Z3 Family” fix! All is good now…:) I missed ALL of you!

Thia
Thia
May 17, 2016 9:05 pm

TomP, I feel the same way! It was driving me crazy. I check this site every hour or more and that little episode was not fun!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
May 17, 2016 3:15 pm

James, I had a dream about 6 years ago which I may have shared, were this elderly couple that were German lost everything they owned including their house because they had all their money in retirement and the government came in and took it.

Hernan
Hernan
May 17, 2016 2:50 pm

I’m not sure if this has to do with the topic, I’ ve heard that an anonymous put a head of a pig in the Merkel office. All this political issues about refugees, and economical austerity, I think Germany is not as good as they was some years ago, in a economic and political way. Germany is one politic entity, but maybe the dream of BMW and Volskwagen represents the two Germanies (East and West) since the moment till today there are significant diferences between both of them.

Tim
Tim
May 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Amen James! Stay Strong!
As a seasoned businessman, I know that it takes the investment of Capital to realize actual returns. James, you are helping the Church prepare to invest real Capital on this earth to assist in bringing souls to Jesus. We are God’s Voice, His Hands & His presence on this earth (and we need Capital to bring this harvest to fruition).

Tim