Prophetic warnings reveal three days of darkness coming upon the earth

Recent prophetic warnings about three days of darkness coming upon the earth are supported by a repeated pattern in the Bible, including three days of darkness in Egypt after Pharaoh refused to release the Israelites, three days and nights in the belly of a sea monster for the prophet Jonah, and the Lord Jesus spending three days and nights in the heart of the earth (see scripture references below).

Also, after the Lord Jesus breaks the sixth seal on the Book of Life, the sun becomes black and the moon becomes like blood (Revelation 6:12), which would surely cause the whole earth to become dark, but the length of time is not revealed.

In January 2017, Z3 News Contributor Allison Pound shared, “What the Lord has said to me, is He is going to bring another three days of darkness to give all a taste of what it is like without the light and a final opportunity to cry out to Him.”

Confirming what Allison heard, Z3 News Contributor Joanna received prophetic insights regarding the coming three days of darkness.

Yah Gives Understanding Regarding the Three Days of Darkness: This is specifically “SPIRITUAL DARKNESS” described in the following dream Yah gave to me and explained to me afterwards.

This spiritual darkness will occur directly after He takes His people out of the world, “ALL LIGHT REMOVED.”

A great cry will be heard in the Earth unto the Heavens, for three days and three nights as the multitudes search for their loved ones after the Lord plunges the Earth into spiritual darkness.

I received the following dream from YahuShua regarding the coming time of SPIRITUAL DARKNESS. In the dream, I was among a large group of people. Suddenly all “Light” was removed. I experienced the utter darkness, both inside myself and all around me. The entire earth was plunged into utter DARKNESS, spiritual darkness, of such a kind that cannot be experienced even in the darkest depression of man’s mind and emotions. This was a SUPERNATURAL DARKNESS never felt before in the earth or within man.

Then after a time, I saw someone get up and walk to a piano. He began to play a song in praise of The Lord. I fell on my knees in utter repentance and offered up praise as they played the piano, and I felt The Light returning to some. End of dream.

I asked The Lord and received the following interpretation:

The large group of people all around me represented “all mankind on the earth presently.”

Regarding removing the Light, He explained, “A great Light will come upon the earth and I will take My Bride up to Heaven and shelter them. THEN, I will plunge the world into darkness.”

Regarding the people at the piano, He said, “There will be a Great Revival of short duration after the taking out of My Bride, brought about by My Spirit being poured out.”

Your servant of the 144, called by The Father on 12/7/2010, sealed by Gabriel on 4/4/2013.

Combining these prophetic warnings with the scriptural patterns is enough to convince me this event is likely going to happen. The scriptures reveal the purpose is a sign to unbelievers, which is also confirmed by Alison Pound’s prophetic word and by the great revival Joanna saw coming afterwards. It seems to be an act of God’s mercy, giving those who miss the rapture one final chance to repent.

Scripture References:

21 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward the sky, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even a darkness which may be felt.”
22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days.
23 They did not see one another, nor did anyone rise from his place for three days, but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings. (Exodus 10:21-23)

17 And the Lord appointed a great fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the stomach of the fish three days and three nights. (Jonah 1:17)

38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from You.”
39 But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation craves for a sign; and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet;
40 for just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the sea monster, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh will stand up with this generation at the judgment, and will condemn it because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and behold, something greater than Jonah is here. (Matthew 12:38-41)

4 An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and a sign will not be given it, except the sign of Jonah.” (Matthew 16:4)

12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; (Revelation 6:12)

Marisha
Marisha
July 9, 2018 12:04 AM

So I thought the 144,00 were all men based on this portion of scripture……These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.

The full passage is below:

Revelation 14:1-5 …’And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with The 144000him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God’

Lolu
Lolu
July 9, 2018 2:01 AM

Always thought they were all men too but women can be virgins, and women can be defiled by men or women. Also, the Spiritual sometimes BUT not always discriminates between men and women. Only as a male could Jesus do what He did on earth but only a woman could give birth to Him. Different assignments along the same goal. Having said all that, Galatians 3:28-29 says there’s neither male or female, we are all one in Christ, so maybe the expression “these are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins” could mean people not defiled sexually. I’d love to learn of other interpretations of this subject.

Charles VanDelden
July 9, 2018 9:55 PM
Hi Lolu, blessings to you, I will do my best to answer your curiosity for another interpretation, and hopefully answer Marisha as well. I have commented on this issue before in a different post. Prior to retirement 6 years ago, I spent most of my working life in the timber industry in the Pacific northwest. Most jobs are mundane and repetitive, and have learned to put my body in “autopilot”, and spent my working shift meditating/communing with Him and on His word. In 1984, I’m pushing lumber boards thru a resaw, and for weeks/months asking Him for understanding of Rev. 14:1-5. His answer came in an INSTANT and is as follows: “from among men”= mankind. woman= church. “women”= many churches and their different denominational doctrines and traditional teachings. “not defiled with women” and remain a “virgin”= NOT adhere, attach to, succumb, to their diverse, compromised doctrines and traditional teachings. “follow the Lamb” = receive directly from Him/Holy spirit. SIT AT HIS FEET! “being the firstfruits”= as the Son of man, Jesus was the firstfruit of MANY firstfruits. This many- membered GENDERLESS body will be coming to maturity PRIOR to the rest of the church. “no guile”= ABSOLUTE pure heart brings them without fault before the throne of ABBA FATHER. 144,000= symbolic # denoting completion. As the Lord spoke thru sister Joanna, and I previously mentioned before in other comments to other posts— UNLEARN all of man’s traditional teachings and compromised doctrines, and truly begin to “sit at His feet. Many of the revelational teachings come directly from Him. And you cannot learn it from listening to others. Plus the best way to understand Him and His Word is to learn it experientially. It is ONLY then when His Word is written in your heart and becomes RHEMA–ALIVE! It is precisely… Read more »
Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
July 8, 2018 10:46 AM
James, this word is reminding me of something which happened to me many years ago when I had backslidden from the Lord’s calling. I was born again, spirit-filled and going to ‘church’ regularly, faithful tither and even helping out the youth pastor taking kids to camp and weekly meetings and etc. but I had compromised with sin by justifying it in my mind. I was not even aware of how far away from God I had fallen, just like Samson who did not know the Spirit of the Lord had departed from him after Delilah cut his hair. This is a 12 month long ‘vision’ which I must share with everyone now. I am in the darkest place where I cannot see anything, even my hand in front of my face because it is so dark. I sit down and do not move for the first 3 months out of fear of not knowing what’s around me. Finally, I begin to sense within me an urging, which I interpreted as the Father’s guiding me, to begin to get up to move but I am afraid and I do not know which direction. While in my own mind, I hear fear saying to me not to go because I could fall over a cliff or (any number of fearful thoughts which could be imagined), however the urging of the Spirit kept encouraging me to trust Him and He would show me the way to walk. At first, as I began walking in the direction I am timidly feeling my way forward with my feet. After weeks of this I finally start trusting the Spirit to guide my steps. And trusting Him that He would not let me go over a cliff. Remember that I cannot see, hear, smell, taste or touch… Read more »
Will
Will
July 9, 2018 12:07 PM

What do you mean it was a 12 month vision? Your vision, like a dream, lasted about that time or you actually had it over 12 months? The present tense makes it hard to know what you mean exactly. Also, if it was so dark that you didn’t move for three months then how did you eat, or even know it had been three months if you couldn’t see anything, etc?

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
July 9, 2018 3:23 PM

I saw this vision over the period of a year. And I called it a ‘progressive’ vision because I would go check on it (by ‘check’ on it , I mean just go into my head to see what is happening within that vision) throughout the year and I could visit that vision anytime over that time period. It would be progressing along every time I checked on it. The vision I am experiencing in my spirit man was not the world my flesh man was experiencing. The 12 months long vision was important to me because I could not (or did not?) use my imagination slash vision for anything else during that time, which I was prone to do – a lot before that vision started…
I hope that kind of explains it because it seemed strange to me at the time since I had never heard of that happening to anyone before.

Aru
Aru
July 8, 2018 2:10 AM

Hi James, what do you mean with “Your servant of the 144, called by The Father on 12/7/2010, sealed by Gabriel on 4/4/2013”?

Sonia
Sonia
July 9, 2018 7:08 AM

Joanna, be blessed sister ! Your post witnesses to my spirit as a true word !
Shalom !

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 8, 2018 9:23 AM

HI Aru, I also found this
:And there is another level of insight to be found by examining gematria, the numerical values of the Greek and Hebrew words of Scripture. In Greek, the phrase “the elect” sums to exactly 144!

The Elect ( η εκλογη , he ekloge) = 8 + 5 + 20 + 30 + 70 + 3 + 8 = 144
Isn’t that amazing? The pattern relating the People of God to the Number 12 was first established in the Hebrew Old Testament, and here we see that it coheres with the alphanumeric structure of the Greek New Testament!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 8, 2018 9:18 PM

The Bible wheel site is interesting, but the author no longer believes he is a Christian. He has not erased his previous posts, but be leary of his comments.

CPJ
July 8, 2018 8:50 AM

That wasn’t James saying that, he was quoting from “Joanna’s” prophecy. And I, too, wonder what it means.

July 8, 2018 8:43 PM

Sister Joanna I gather you were chosen from your words , I think what many of us would like to know is how ( the experience ) you were called in 2010 & the experience of Gabriel sealing you & its purpose , I think that is what we would like you to share if possible . Blessings

July 9, 2018 5:02 PM

Dear Sister Joanna , thank you for sharing even if it was not easy . ABBA is calling many out of the caves at this time for the final race , I want to encourage you that Z3 is filled ( not all ) with GODs people seeking HIS Truth . I have found some really beautiful caring hearts here , and James Baily keeps the peace . The LORD is telling me you have many heart hurts / scars , I will be lifting you up in that area . I too have heard CREATOR’s voice in 1980 and you are correct , it is filled with Power & authority and there are different rankings but all one family , equal in YESHUA . I am glad you have come to Z3 . At your service any time & Blessings & prayers – John .

July 9, 2018 9:54 PM

Sister Joanna I agree those are the main voices we hear , would you expound on – I know which voice you are hearing …. John – . I am very teachable and you can not offend me . Blessings , just a prayer warrior . John

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 8, 2018 9:15 AM

How about Psalm 144 (KJV)
1 Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

3 Lord, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

4 Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.

5 Bow thy heavens, O Lord, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

Lori
Lori
July 9, 2018 2:25 AM

Wow! Just after I read your prophecy yesterday, I heard in my spirit”With all due respect, God is no respecter of persons”. I heard this before I read God’s response to this persons question. It’s so amazing God speaks to us!

Grace
Grace
July 8, 2018 8:09 AM

Maybe he is talking about the rev.7 sealed, the 144.ooo remnant bride(the tribe of israel) who will walk in their glorified body to display the power of God to mankind.

Country Codger
July 9, 2018 5:56 PM

The 144,000 are groomsmen. Just like the bride has brides maids the groom has groomsmen. Learn first what a Hebrew wedding looks like and you will understand more about Revelation. From Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21 it is all about a wedding.
Shalom,
CC

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
July 8, 2018 8:43 AM

A person very close to me had that dream. She told me it was so dark she and the others around her were holding on to anything to keep from falling. She didn’t understand why it was so important they find light but it was more important than anything. She saw a light in the distance and yelled to everybody ‘there’s light! Run to it!’ She said the closer she got she knew it was me holding the light. She didn’t see my face, just the light. But she knew it was me. I told her she didn’t see my face because we have no light but the light of Christ that shines in us. I was just representing all that have the light of Jesus in that dream. Then as we all walked together we saw someone ahead of us in chains embedded so deeply in their legs the meat was falling away from the bone. The person kept trying to get to us but would be pulled back by the chains. When he turned to look at us the face was more than one person. I told her those are people in chains of bondage. But they could only walk away from the light. She knew two of those people. They have a hard time accepting the truth in the Bible, and our Savior. It was the saddest thing I’d ever heard. I cry just remembering the day she called me and told me about it.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 8, 2018 8:12 PM

The following is a clip taken from one of Byron’s prophecies given in May. Many of the other Dark Days prophecies tell us the remnant will still be on earth. I don’t know, I’m seeking the truth on this subject.
“My son, much has been said of this Darkness, but My Word speaks of it when I hung on the cross. That Darkness went into Me, and I cried out, Father, why have You forsaken Me? The Darkness coming is worse than that by a hundredfold. Instead of three hours, it will last three days. The whole world will be dark at the same time. That is why I have told My Remnant to stay inside during the three days. It will be deadly to be out because reprobate men and women will be insane, and killing will be what they do.’

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
July 8, 2018 10:01 PM
Thank you. I had a dream not long ago that also reminds me of this. My two grandchildren that I am raising and I left some people that were going to sleep. We walked into the darkness and there were creatures and weird things like an abandoned theme park. It was very dark but we were never afraid. As we walked we would find an abandoned house with a light on and we could get food or rest and move on. This went on for quite awhile because we had stopped at more than one house. There was a lot of deception. I saw the children’s mother and she passed away eight years ago so I wouldn’t even acknowledge her. I knew it wasn’t real. There was trash everywhere and I would pick up as I went along but there was no place to put it. I saw a woman that I tried to talk to about it but she didn’t care. I was separated from the children for a brief time but as I came to a place that was lit up I saw the children headed to the same place. We walked into the center of it together. A few others were walking toward it. When we were all in place in the center of this bright place like a courtyard the air changed. We looked up at the sun and it was like seeing it from the bottom of a pool. It appeared we were under water but I don’t think we were. A woman was standing in front of me and suddenly her arms flew up and she was gone. Then a small one did the same. Their arms flew up and they were gone. Someone said ‘there goes one of the little angels’. I think… Read more »
jerry rigg
July 9, 2018 12:45 PM

Im assuming this “Remnant” is the after rapture core of repentant believers who are left on earth?

July 8, 2018 8:32 AM

Three days of darkness can be hard to imagine & believe because we have never seen it . I have recently come to believe Rev. 6 : 12-17 is a very early event , coming probably shortly after the coming middle east war . Only recently have I seen enough evidence to convince me the Destroyer / 7 planets is in our solar system & real . Reading Rev. 6 : 12-17 is when it comes by Earth and causes all these effects , including a polar flip ( verse 14 ) . At first I thought the Destroyer / 7 planets would simply pass between earth & the sun blocking the light , but I am leaning more now towards when the Destroyer goes around the Sun there will be a plasma discharge causing the sun to go dark for three days as its magnetic field flips and causes the same effect on Earth as it passes us , a magnetic field flip ( verse 14 ) . Verse 13 is all the trash / meteorites hitting us that surround the Destroyer . Just my thoughts , Blessings

Profitless Prophet
Profitless Prophet
July 8, 2018 2:19 PM

John, I agree. Having experienced Rev 6:12-17 very vividly. Meteors and asteroids will come first, then huge planets highly visible in sky, then mega quake and simultaneous pole shift. After this pole shift, I was in the New Heaven/New Earth with a new light body. The pole shift seemed to literally shift the dimension/age. It was immensely spectacular and could even feel being in the new light body which was pure bliss and light loaded energy! The most vivid, scary, and amazing vision/experience ive ever had without question and this occured about a week before i ran into the scripture. All the record breaking weather anomalies certainly are directly related to this incoming system and not global warming as the msm would have us believe. Matter of fact the poles are shifting rapidly now, meteors have been hitting often, and red iron oxide dust has been raining down in places. Earthquakes, earth splits, sinkholes, volcanos, animal die offs, WW3 lined up. I’d say thats enough evidence and signs of the times.

July 8, 2018 8:59 PM

Thank you Brother Profitless for the confirmation of Rev. 6 : 12-17 and that there will be a plasma discharge that affects us . Very interesting ! Blessings

Kenneth Heck
Kenneth Heck
July 8, 2018 11:35 AM

Three days of darkness might be caused by the eruption of several large volcanoes in close succession to each other across the world. Even a mild eruption of Yellowstone would be catastrophic. A large comet or asteroid polluting the air might accomplish the same thing. Prophecies of the three days darkness began with the Catholics back in the 19th century. Now the prophecy has spread more widely. For example, Anna Maria Taigi said (c. 1837) “God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The other will be sent from Heaven. There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing will be visible, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion.”

July 8, 2018 1:20 PM

Hi Brother Kenneth , I agree that any of these events you list could cause the 3 days of darkness which I think is part of Rev. 6 : 12 . There are a series of events in Rev. 6 : 12 – 17 that I believe only some astral body can cause & explain the sequence of connected events in Rev. 6 : 12-17 . I think it is also good to remember there are Christians in the Catholic Church even thow its leadership is apostate , it did come out of the First church . Blessings

Stephen Lee
Stephen Lee
July 8, 2018 3:45 PM

Brother John, many people still not believed even the church that the great out pouring of the Spirit that bring in the major harvest will be inside Tribulation (after the rapture). Above prophecy given to Joanna confirm Ken Peter “I Saw Tribulation” dream that the revival happen after first resurrection!

Heather
Heather
July 8, 2018 6:36 PM

A lot of what Ken Peters said has been lining up with current events. Side note, while recently shopping for toddler clothes at Target I saw on display a blue romper with “global citizen” embroidered on the chest. I was immediately reminded of Ken’s vision and how people were asked to give up national citizenship for global citizenship.

July 9, 2018 5:19 AM

Sister Heather have you seen China Global Television Network , a new station on Dish & Directv . They emphasize all people are Global citizens on every program and that china must be part of the Global governance . Beautiful & effective propaganda , you get very different news / propaganda than you see on American news / propaganda . Blessings

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 8, 2018 9:31 PM

WOW, Heather, I was at our Kohls and they had a t-shirt that said something like, “Engineered to Win”. All this AI jargon to get the kids use to it…

Young Believer
Young Believer
July 8, 2018 6:47 PM

The local primary school (ages 3-11) by my house has some Unicef advert on the gates about being a ‘gold standard’ school for making their pupils good global citizens. Worrying times.

Heather
July 8, 2018 10:06 PM

I forgot to mention the T-shirt they sold that said “human.” Like, oh sure I’ll buy that for my daughter, the little human. Can anyone say “alien deception? Also, it disgusts me how much the “evil eye” shows up everywhere including on kids stuff. It’s so in your face these days it is just obvious.

Random Lurker
Random Lurker
July 8, 2018 10:25 AM

I’d like to point to anyone unfamiliar with the Three Days prophecy that it only seems new to you if you’re a Protestant. It’s actually been known in Catholic circles for hundreds of years. If it’s real or not, or if it’s supposed to be an actual physical event or if it represents something spiritual (or both – look at the world these days), I don’t know. What I do know is that praying the rosary didn’t do anything for me during my Catholic phase, yet I don’t think it would hurt any if you have some wax candles available…you know, just in case.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 8, 2018 12:49 AM

May I kindly add the following. We know there are many voices in the Body of Christ today concerning the same subjects. However, some minor input may not agree. We will most certainly see this fact as we STUDY this subject. Some of the Saints of God claim the Lord God told them we will still be on earth during the Three Days and Nights of Gross Darkness A few say the Saints will be raptured first. This particular prophecy is bound to a bit influenced with human thought, I believe. As for me, I’m still praying my way to the Holy Spirits perfect revelation on this awesome matter. Be Blessed, Linda

Raymond
Raymond
July 8, 2018 5:41 PM

It’s going to be a long three days……….

Elizabeth Marie
July 8, 2018 12:04 PM

James, I have not heard specifically about the 3 Days of Darkness, however, in May I received this ‘word’ very clearly from the LORD while sleeping:
“Isaiah 31:10”

“For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not give their light;
The sun will be darkened in its going forth,
And the moon will not cause its light to shine.” Isaiah 31:10

This is the almost exactly the same as what JESUS said in Matthew 24:29.

(https://latterrain333.wixsite.com/lifeline/blog/word-3-days-of-darkness)

Michael
Michael
July 8, 2018 4:53 AM

I really cry out to God for many to be saved before these 3 days of darkness.
The timing of this seems to point to the post trib pre wrath rapture which as I understand scripture happens just over three and a half years into the final 7 years after the great tribulation as Matt 24:29 says.Matt 24:31 and Mark 13:26,27 describe the event which also occurs after the 6th seal in Rev 6 is broken.So we are,unfortunately,here for the persecution from the anti-christ but will be taken before the 7 trumpet and viol judgements.So it seems that the three days of darkness occur at the same time as we are taken?