Prophetic vision warns of gas shortages and higher gas prices coming.

On the morning of October 10, 2018, I had a vision of my car overheating repeatedly as I was driving on the road. The coolant was topped off, but when driving, it was always overheating.

I came to a gas station with a very friendly staff. I filled it up with water to solve the overheating problem, but when I checked the coolant level again, it was okay. However, my car continued overheating.

Then I saw a gas tanker pulling into the gas station to drop off a load of gasoline, but it had to drive into a deep dip in the road to come to the spot where it drops the fuel.

Then I saw a long line of people inside the gas station, standing in line to buy soda and chips, etc. The line continued outside with people waiting to pay the cashier and get gasoline.

Then I heard the manager speak over the PA system saying something that I cannot remember, after which he began to call numbers, “1, 2, 3, 5.”

He left out the number 4 in the sequence, so I instantly wondered, why did he not say 4? At this point, I awoke from the vision.

Interpretation:

The manager calling the numbers “1,2,3,…5” means that after gas goes up to $3 per gallon, it will make a dramatic jump to $5 per gallon.

My car overheating at the gas station, even though it had coolant, means GAS prices will be overheating, going much higher very quickly.

I believe the gas supply tanker going over a deep dip in the road is a warning of a drop in gasoline and fuel supplies coming, confirmed by the long lines of people waiting in lines. Shortages are coming with higher prices and long lines.

Related Facts:

• Two major oil producers, Russia and Iran, have both been sanctioned aggressively by the USA, with stiffer sanctions starting on November 4th.
  • Venezuelan oil and gas production has been in a deep dive.
  • Huge demand for oil to fuel growing economies is occurring now.
  • Tariff wars between the US, China, Turkey, and Russian have recently increased tensions and could cause supply problems.
  • Higher gas prices lead to higher prices for food and commodities, causing economic distress for those on the fringes, higher all around costs, cooling off the economic recovery

We can begin to prepare for even greater disturbances as a fallout of this. Be Prepared!

Bishop Dr. Norman Dacosta

Author: Bishop Dr. Norman Dacosta

Bishop Dr. Norman DaCosta is a man with a passion for God and ministry. He has been integrally involved in Christian ministry for over twenty years.
He received his ministerial training at the International Seminary School of Theology, as well as the Church of God School of Ministry and Ministerial Internship Program. He served his internship under Bishop Lawford Smith at the North Miami Avenue Church of God.

Answering the call of God on his life, Rev. Dr. DaCosta founded the Spirit and Life Outreach Center in Miami Florida on July 27, 2003. He continues to lead this work as the Senior Pastor. Spirit and Life Outreach Center also has a branch in Jamaica with a vision to spread throughout the Caribbean region, USA and Africa.

Rev. Dr. DaCosta is a conference speaker and teacher, seminar presenter, and a marriage and family counsellor. In October 2009, he was conferred with the Doctor of Divinity Degree by the International Seminary School of Theology. He was also ordained as a Bishop by the said institution.

Rev. Dr. DaCosta has been happily married to Flavia, for over forty-one (41) years. They are the proud parents of Nigel (married to Sherina) and Simone (married to Oscar Casanova), and grandparents of Jeffrey, Sarai and Ethan.

John Barry
John Barry
October 12, 2018 8:40 AM

This has happened before , in 1973 during the Yom Kippur war , OPEC would not sell America oil because we supported Israel in the war and it sent us into a 10 year recession . Oil prices more than doubled over night and gas lines started and you could only get gas every other day and caused inflation to run as high as 12% . I believe the effects from the coming middle east war will be worse for America now , we are much more in debt now . Blessings

jerry rigg
October 14, 2018 2:37 AM

Nostalgia is a great thing sometimes, Im glad you remembered those woeful days as I have….the millenials have no idea of what that misery was like..then again, I see them all over now riding their electric scooters so they are prepared.

Heather Bjork
October 11, 2018 7:22 PM

This vision resonates in my Spirit plus many geopolitical events support this. Right now, there is a Colombian/U.S./other countries’ invasion force surrounding Venezuela. This has been the plan for many years as Venezuela refused to give up its sovereignty by fighting off the Bankers that were insisting on a central bank & Venezuela’s desire to begin selling oil in ways other than dollars for oil. So now War with Venezuela will occur any day now which will cause oil and gas to skyrocket! 😢. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_gCymztlo

I already pay $5.50-6/per gallon in my part of the world currently….. 😢

Joel
October 12, 2018 3:35 PM

Don’t worry people! All you have to do is buy a Tesla…and a Tesla powerwall and you’ll be totally immune from this.
All it takes is ~$100,000.
*wink wink – half way joking*

jerry rigg
October 14, 2018 2:34 AM

Ive never felt right about Tesla. Something about straining our power grid with these cars and what happens when the grid goes down?They are not light cars like the Citroen type cars for example and also many safety issues…not to mention the overinflated price. Elon Musk also does not appear to be the most balanced man in the deck.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
October 12, 2018 1:13 PM

Wow! I read it twice to let it sink in. The replies were excellent as well. I was young, thinking early twenties, I had dreamed of going to a burger joint and the prices were spinning like the wheel of fortune game. The prices would stop after you ordered. The price of my meal for two people was $100.00. That was 2 cokes, 2 fries, and 2 burgers. After I ordered, the prices on the wall menu resumed spinning wildly again. Hyperinflation. Whiz.

I wondered how that would happen. I never journaled that dream. It was so frightening that I remembered it always.

So, this spring I dreamed the Father told me of a stock market crash. Wednesday and Thursday’s market point loss gave me chills. I thought perhaps the stock market would collapse by December, but James Bailey said that it would just decline gradually and finally collapse. I think this may have happened 2-3 years before it finally collapsed in October 1929.

Your vision sounds accurate with what is now going on with current events. Too, there is going to be an incident, or event that is going to happen. I didn’t receive what it would be. I was told to not fear and He told me so I would be prepared. These always sound imminent.

The next 6 years will be tumultuous, no doubt.

David Mann
October 12, 2018 8:54 PM
Hi There z3 Crew, To me this article I would say fits in with what Gerald Celente as been saying this week on King world news as a trend fore caster as he explained why oil and gold will start to shoot upwards due to rising interest rates in America and even if the fed delays raising rates further it’s just delaying the inevitable Collaspe of your economy as well as others. I recommend you read his posts October 10th 2018 Celente says fade the decline in gold,it’s headed back to 1,450 dollars ,plus his posts on October 11th 2018 Gerald Celente just issued this major trend Alert after Dow plunges another 545 points and gold spikes . I also found Art Cashins article very intresting as he talks about inflation and cause and effects of it Germany during the twenties and how it destroys your money and whey gold is the ultimate weath preserver in the coming economic chaos which I believe as already started to it the globe, Plus if you linking Egon Von Grayerz articles on October 07 2018 A world on the cusp of a crisis You begin to get the picture rising commodity prices as inflation picks and peoples paper money gets destroyed with all roads leading to gold. Also this week at a prayer meeting here in the uk as a church leader was praying for our economy to improve the Lord reminded me of Egon Von Grayerz other article posted September 23rd 2018 WARNING:Greyerz-The Financail Doomsday Clock is Close to Midnight. Now I now it sounds like a lot of doom and gloom but as we are fore warned we have a lest a chance of protecting our money and making it grow ,plus if you can grow your own food that would… Read more »
Miika
Miika
October 17, 2018 6:18 AM

Hey guys, strangely this has been a concern and have had a strange feeling the oil prices might go up, as I’ll soon have to get a new car. I’m thinking a natural gas engine (also runs on petrol), as we have here in Finland a lot stations for it, it’s also much cheaper and ecological (especially organic gas), and abundant.

Alecia Mead
Alecia Mead
October 13, 2018 2:36 AM

From my experience with dreams from God sometimes there is both a physical and spiritual interpretation. He’s that creative. I’d check and see if there’s not something going on with your ministry “overheating” as well.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 12, 2018 1:46 PM

It appears that President Trump is under some kind of restraint. He has accomplished a direct blow to the NWO but why have we put 45,000 NATO troops at Russia’s border? Satan, the banksters and the elites are in desperate straits and in danger of being blamed for the coming economic collapse and it appears they would rather start WW III than be thrown out of power with their plans for putting Satan on the thrown. Of course, Jesus is watching this…
“He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion, Ps.2:3-6.

jerry rigg
October 14, 2018 2:31 AM

Due to both hurricanes on the east coast , especially the last one, I wonder if this word and dream from the Lord may apply mainly to Florida and/or the east coast. Though local papers in Calif. are already warning of a rise in gas prices to $4….?

bill
bill
October 13, 2018 1:10 AM

There are two ways to achieve $5/gallon gasoline.
Oil supplies could drop with the Nov. 4th sanctions on Iran, but the USA only imports 1.4 millions barrels of oil per day now & exports close to 1.8 million barrels per day. However, world wide supplies would remain constant unless the Persian gulf was was closed.

Also, a rapid decline in the US Dollar would also spike the price of gasoline & spark inflation. Based on the last time oil was $147/barrel, the US dollar was close to 0.72 on the dollar index and gasoline prices were approaching $5/gallon..