Prophetic vision reveals devastating attack on United States.

Z3er Kathy shared this amazing vision of a devastating attack on the United States.

In the early morning hours of June 23, 2019, I was laying in bed when I became aware of an eye staring at me. I was laying on my left side and this “eye” was at my eye level. I was concerned this was a bad spirit so I kept my eyes closed and began to rebuke it in the name of Jesus, but the eye did not move. I rebuked it three times, but still it never moved. I finally got the courage to peek at it and saw it was a beautiful blue eye with streaks of dark brown throughout it.

Then I saw that it was amused I was trying to rebuke and I realized it was the Lord’s eye. So, I looked into the iris and saw a scene playing out. When I blinked, the scene would start over, so I focused on not blinking. Soon I entered this “scene,” flying above it while it was happening.

I was lifted up and was flying over the land going east towards the ocean. I continued flying beyond the coast and crossed over the ocean where I saw in the distance what appeared to be an island, but as I got closer, I realized it was connected to the land by a single road. On this island was a huge facility and I knew they were making nuclear bombs in it. There were lots of white trucks with huge lights for lighting it up at night.

All of a sudden, a HUGE door opened on the top of the facility and out came what appeared to be a HUGE bomb surrounded by six booster rockets that lifted it off the ground. After the bomb was up in the air, the boosters dropped off and the bomb continued flying straight up in the air. Then it veered off to the left and I knew it would be entering America from the east coast.

The scene then changed and I saw this huge bomb hit right in the middle of the United States. Later, I knew it was Iowa. It was a massive explosion and I knew it also wiped out the surrounding states. I also knew this bomb had permanently taken out America’s ability to produce agricultural crops like corn, wheat, and beans.

As this bomb was coming into America, I saw what looked like four smaller bombs breaking off from it and flying to four big cities located in four different regions on each coast, including the northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest. I knew that anyone in America surviving these explosions would eventually die of starvation or nuclear fallout.

After seeing this, the Lord said very firmly. “Pray. Pray. Pray”. So I began to pray that these bombs would have a malfunction and not explode upon impact or that they would land in the ocean. EOV

Please consider praying with me that this plan of the enemy would be squashed by God.

Kathy’s vision confirms what many others have seen, including myself. In a dream in 2014, I was shown an evil scheme orchestrated by our federal government to mass murder the American people. At the time, I didn’t understand what I saw. I didn’t know who was behind this scheme or why they wanted to destroy us, but God began revealing more and more over the years until I was able to finally start connecting the dots.

I understand why people think these warnings sound crazy because it sounded crazy to me too, but it’s because we’ve been lied to for so long through our history lessons, our science lessons, our news programs, movies, TV programs, and even many Christian leaders have contributed to our deception by refusing to teach the truth about our history or the prophetic warnings of a time of unprecedented trouble before the Lord returns. (Daniel 12:1, Matthew 24:21)

Whenever we hear warnings like this, we tend to think it’s coming very soon. I believe from God’s perspective, it is soon, but just as He has done in the scriptures, He gives lots of advanced warning for events of this magnitude. In my dream, I was shown the destruction would be preceded by a countdown of about six or seven days, which I interpreted to mean years, beginning with the departure of an evil woman from a powerful position in the United States government. I was told anyone who was still here when she returned would be killed. That was the sign I was given to watch, similar to the way Jesus gave us many signs to watch. (Matthew 24) I don’t believe the countdown has started yet because the evil woman has not even started her initial reign and because the Bible identifies at least 38 things that must happen before the Lord returns, which I documented in my book, Remnant.

So, the solution is not necessarily to pack up and leave the country right away, not unless God directs us to do so. The solution is to draw close to Him by tuning out all other voices clamoring for our attention so we can tune into His voice and know beyond any doubt that we know what He wants us to do and where He wants us to go. And in the meantime, we can do as He directed Kathy by praying that this scheme will be pushed back. Personally, I don’t believe the coming judgment can be completely stopped because it’s already recorded in Bible prophecies that must be fulfilled, but I believe it can be postponed and the lives of many people can be saved if we pray. (Daniel 11:39, Jeremiah 50:1-3, 50:8-13, 51:6-8, Revelation 18:2-3)

To help prepare people for the events ahead, including the coming destruction and the great deception preceding it, I started a new podcast series called Revealing Mystery Babylon.

Sarah
Sarah
August 21, 2019 6:54 AM
They were deceived so they went along with what they were being told. They did not even suspect their leaders of betraying them. All the way up until the end the government and the news media assured the people everything was getting better. Everyone was aware of the problems, but they were repeatedly told the plans were underway to fix things so everything was going to be okay. It was only through these lies that the government was able to keep some semblance of order in the nation, but the lies were only a stall tactic to give the leaders more time to get things in place so they could carry out the final stages of their plan.” Hmm. Who do you think this reminds you of? I’m not going to say this is Trump…but it sounds like Trump and qanon. Re: Obama, I’m not trying to make much of myself and my “perceptions”. I just want to explain my experience. I have disliked lots of politicians in the past – black, white, Republican, Democrat, etc – but Obama was very different. I was never told anything by the Lord directly – whether by word or vision or dream. I just knew in the depths of my soul that there was something very dark – black – about him. I perceived an anti-Christ spirit, but didn’t dare to believe he could be *the* anti-Christ but I was keenly aware that he followed some of the conditions for that role. But how to explain? I couldn’t even stand to hear him talk. He had a snakelike aspect to me. His tongue was smooth and silvery (I don’t mean literally). He loved people’s adoration. I called him sarcastically “the hope/change Messiah”. I tried to talk to a friend of mine about this… Read more »
Esther
Esther
August 21, 2019 9:16 AM

Just this morning of Aug 21st 2019 I had a dream that I cannot shake off… I saw so much destruction, wailing, emptied hands, lurking faces of horror looking for answers, I saw the tears and smoke everywhere. It was total mayhem. What brought the destruction came from the sky with no warning. Saints let us Pray!!

Joel H
Joel H
August 20, 2019 5:20 PM

I have heard many visions/prophecies of famine coming to the heartland but never of a bomb, literal or not, hitting Iowa. That’s a first, has anyone else heard a confirmation to this? I remember one vision someone had where the Chinese were discussing not bombing the heartland because they wanted to use this resource to feed their homeland, however this vision the bomb is coming from the East coast so could possibly be Russian. Thank you Kathy for sharing, we definitely need to pray on it.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 20, 2019 11:27 PM

Greetings, I’m living in NW Iowa and had two visions related to war here in Iowa.

The first one was startling, since it happened at the governors going away celebration.
The post for that is here:
3-23-17 ~ VISION (at Iowa Governor’s Farewell Reception): War/Battlefield in Sioux City, Iowa – BelieveActs2FIRE

The second one I was walking my horse and that one was actually amazing.

Excerpt:
I instantly knew the day is coming when the bombs will be dropping in the United States, yet those who are true servants of the LORD, with this particular assignment, will be walking through bombs, heavy gun fire, war, etc., and will NOT get harmed.

Then these Scriptures came to mind:

A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you. – Psalm 91:7

I then “saw” myself walking forward, directly in the fire and continuing to go forward without ANYTHING stopping me. No bombs. No Bullets. Nothing man-made or demon-inspired could stop me moving forward supernaturally protected by the Holy Spirit.

That post is here:
2-21-18 – VISION: Walking Through a Field When Bombs are Dropping – BelieveActs2FIRE

Ambassador
Ambassador
August 21, 2019 5:45 PM

♡ Iowa
♡ Horses

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 21, 2019 8:55 PM

LOL Ambassador . . . For me. .
Iowa . . “Man this is so flat compared to Missouri, but thank you Jesus, my true home is Heaven and not here.” (LOL). . . But “down to earth folks in farm country. However, as my farmer hubby has said, “Iowa will never be a ‘tourist trap'” . . . cause the stench of pig and cattle feces can “gag a maggot”💩

Horses . . OH YEAH!!! 🐴 🐎

kathy pruitt
August 21, 2019 1:43 PM

As I have prayed and meditated on this dream/vision, several thoughts have come to the surface.
1. The midwest (Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Illinois, Missouri and Kansas) has been devastated with floods that will effect the production of crops for years to come. Not only are the fields devastated but many of the silo’s holding last years crops have been destroyed too. It seems that the only people that truly understand the impact of this, is the people that live in these areas. If you live outside of the midwest (as I do) you would have NO idea what has happened and the impact this will have on our food supply in the near future.
2. If you look at the big cities on the NW, SW, SE and NE of the USA, you will see devastated cities brought on by homelessness, evil leaders and debauchary. People by the hundreds are leaving these cities due to their decline.

Is there a chance that instead of actuals “bombs” hitting the USA, maybe the attack is by satan himself? Or God’s judgement on our land?

Just some thoughts to mull over…….

Savage
Savage
August 21, 2019 8:16 PM

Kathy, thank you for bringing up ‘crop condition’. I live in KS, but where ranchland equals farmland. The rains caused delays in planting, not cessation of planting. By USDA graphics, the quality of 2019 corn crop is equivalent to those of the 2017 and 2018 crops. (All three are below the 5yr avg!). The big difference this year is that the progress of the corn crop is about 1 month behind average! A cold fall/early winter could hinder ripening!

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
August 24, 2019 11:45 AM

Yes, also confirming what Sonja Craighead was given about the coming winter!

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 21, 2019 8:57 PM

Hi Kathy,
I was shown (or told about) actual “bombs” multiple times and different locations. We’re going to be a “third world country”.
Our future is written in Revelation 17 & 18.
The type of judgements that are going to unfold are laid out in Deuteronomy 28.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
August 24, 2019 11:43 AM

I agree it could be also, and could be referring to the floods from this spring. Also read the latest prophesies from Sonja Craighead, on Michael Snyder’s website, http://www.themostimportantnews.com. She was given recent prophecies in June of this year of more devastation coming to the same areas into winter. And a lot more. Lots to comprehend.

Rebecca Bonnell
August 22, 2019 12:42 AM

Perhaps these are not literal bombs but Weather Bombs that will cause Immense destruction and devestation that will cause rivers and dams to overflow in many places…??? GOD BLESS X

Anna
Anna
August 21, 2019 9:52 AM

I live in Iowa also. There is a huge Angel standing over Waterloo, Iowa. This Angel will take out the opposing armies. This may indeed cause an earthquake in northern Iowa as the demonic structures are removed both spiritual and natural. I have discerned danger in Iowa.

Eldon
Eldon
August 20, 2019 11:40 PM

As I read the above vision my impression was an EMP attack with the main bomb above the center of the nation and the other coastal bombs covering the outer fringes to make sure all the nation was immobilized. China wants the agricultural land and minerals; Russia wants the infrastructure as it is rich in food producing land and minerals. Either way it is devastating.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 21, 2019 7:38 AM

Hello Eldon,
I wish an EMP was what I was shown, especially since I’m living in NW IOWA . . . But that is not what I was shown. I saw literal war in Sioux City . . . Dead bodies on the ground in battle conditions.
I also saw bombs dropping an invading army heading straight towards me in the pasture where I board my horse. So . . . It’s going to be literal bombs, tanks, guns and death . . . But that’s also the time of souls coming into the Kingdom of Heaven; it could be literally in the last few breaths of a person’s life. This is one of the reasons I keep warning. . . Begging . . .pleading for people to get their spiritual house in order. That’s why I also say we are not promised that next breath. Once Manhattan is hit by a false flag attack, it’s dominoes of discipline falling one right after the other here.
Here’s an illustrationVideo of just how quickly that will be like:

Eldon
Eldon
August 21, 2019 10:20 AM

Good morning Linda. I had not read your vision, just Kathy’s which seems to indicate a nuclear attack. Your vision seems to reveal conventional warfare. The Chinese own a number of hog confinement operations and who knows what else in Iowa and covet the land so it doesn’t seem likely they would destroy its food making capacity, however, conventional warfare would be very much on the table. I have no argument with your vision. By the way, I grew up on a farm in NW Iowa, also.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 21, 2019 8:30 PM

Greetings, Eldon.
The vision in Sioux Center was conventional warfare; I got the impression it may have been civil war, but not positive about that.
There was some conventional warfare in the 2nd vision . . . So yes, that’s going to be a part of the destruction of the USA, Mystery Babylon.

I only reported what I saw/was shown. The fact I’m living where this is going to happen makes it critical for me personally to see what’s coming so I can have my spiritual house in order.

A China-based company purchased Smithfield in Sioux Falls, where most of the farmers take their hogs to be purchased, then processed.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 21, 2019 8:31 PM

Sorry, I meant Sioux City.
(Too many “Sioux” names here in this area, makes it a bit confusing. . LOL)

DRW
DRW
August 20, 2019 9:44 PM

The morning of July 26, 2019 I was awakened by a vision. In large white letters outlined in red was the word COUNTDOWN. It was not revealed in the vision what event is being counted down; or the time line. I asked the Lord what this countdown is about. Kathy’s vision may be the answer to my request.

Kasey Streichert Burt
August 21, 2019 9:51 AM

The “single” road can be found in Key West, FL, it runs across a mammoth amount of ocean until it connects to the lower Keys, an island. I have traveled that road many times, I know exactly what God was showing her. I am going to leave a link to something God showed me in great detail years ago, The dream I was shown segues into this one somewhat.

DRW
DRW
August 22, 2019 2:49 PM

Ref: My earlier sharing about the COUNTDOWN vision of 7/26/19. Ref: Ms. Brazel’s video posted by Ken L today 8/22/19. Ms. Brazel was given 717. She talks about the 17th day of the 7th month (Tishrei) on the Hebrew calendar. This got my attention because on 8/04/19 while asleep, I was given 7171. It’s interesting that 7171 contains 717. That agrees with Ms. Brazel’s inspired sharing. Another possibility is that 7171 is the sequence 71 repeated twice. 71 may refer to the 7th month (Tishrei) and the 1st day of that month (Lev. 23:24) Rosh Hashanah (Feast of Trumpets). The COUNTDOWN may be for an event during Rosh Hashanah. Thank you Ken L for posting Ms Brazel’s video.

Ken L
Ken L
August 22, 2019 3:02 PM

DRW, you are welcome! God bless!

Joel H
Joel H
August 28, 2019 11:50 AM

I was driving through Nebraska yesterday and for a long time I was stuck behind a brand new, shiny silver tanker truck with the big number 7177 emblazoned on the back of it.