Prophetic insights reveal silver prices moving above $21, then down sharply.

After reviewing several different prophetic insights, it appears silver prices will soon be moving up above $21, then dropping much lower before ultimately moving much higher.

Z3er Patricia shared the following vision she received recently regarding silver, which seems to confirm prices going way up in the long term.

What I “saw” was very brief (several seconds). It was a picture of two hands pushing a large pile of silver coins across a table. (I saw once, in a movie, someone playing roulette and pushing their chips across a table, to bet it all on a certain number. What I “saw” was like that.) Two hands pushing the silver coins away from them. I “heard” either “All in silver” or “All on silver”. (I THINK it was “All in silver”.)

I had the thought that perhaps God was telling me to take every dime I could get my hands on and ‘put it into’ (purchase) silver. But the picture, combined with that idea, made me think of gambling, which I am very opposed to…. so I didn’t know what to make of it.

I saw something similar in 2011. At the time, I was not trading anything, but I heard the Lord say to me, “Silver, gold, dollar, Swiss franc.”

When He said that, I understood He was telling me to buy as much silver as possible instead of gold because silver will increase more than gold, and buy the U.S. dollar paired against the Swiss franc because it will gain value as the franc loses value. That was the first time I received a prophetic insight regarding any market prices. There was no timing revealed, but since that was in 2011, He was clearly revealing a long term scenario. Given that context, I believe what Patricia saw was also a long term view.

In the span of 14 weeks, silver recently rose from $14.29 on May 28 to $19.80 on September 4. Since then it dropped back down and is currently at $18.03. At least one technical analyst I follow expects it to make one more push higher, going above $21, before dropping much lower. If his forecast is correct, it would fulfill several prophetic insights. For example, on April 24, 2018, Z3er Scotty Ball shared this, “I was told last year some time about it going to $21 after it bottoms at $14-$15. There is a rally of $7 I was shown. The spike up to $21 is sometime after the big drop to $14.”

The first part of what Scotty saw was fulfilled on November 14, 2018, when silver dropped to $13.88, so it appears to be on track to complete the next thing he saw, moving above $21.

Z3er Ed H also shared a couple of dreams he received, one in 2017 and another in 2018, which he interpreted as silver prices going above $21.

In a dream on August 11, 2017, I saw the price, $21.30, printed in black letters on a white paper and I knew it was the price of silver. That price has not been reached since then so perhaps that’s where it’s going soon.

The last time silver went above $21 was on July 5, 2016 when it briefly spiked up to $21.20 and quickly dropped back down, so the price I saw, $21.30, is very close to the upper resistance level. It might go higher than $21.30, but a lot of recent prophetic insights have shown a big drop ahead before silver ultimately goes a lot higher, as shown by these examples:

• On September 17, 2019, Z3er Tony Leung shared, “Yesterday, I heard, ‘It will drop to $12.’
  • On August 29, 2019, Tony Leung shared, “I received a dream of a white glass ceiling, which was supported by some white metal pillars, and suddenly the ceiling cracked and the debris fell. I believe that the price of silver will fall soon.”
  • On August 26, 2019, Z3er MikeBC shared, “I dreamed this morning of a drop in silver and gold prices. My friend was coming down a slight incline dirt road on a white and tan bicycle. He was going to the right and came through a gate and continued downhill, then up on a knoll and then downhill again. He had quite a long way to go; all generally downhill. I expect silver and gold to gradually decrease in price over a period of weeks or even months.”
  • On July 26, 2019, MikeBC shared, “This morning I had a dream that an older white woman was about to die of some illness very shortly. She lived in apartment #4. Outside were a couple of chairs on which the mailman with initials MN had placed mail in a disorderly fashion.so that it was unclear as to which chair my mail was on and which chair had the old woman’s mail. I was sorting through the mail. This speaks to me of silver about to drop (die) but there are several up and down moves (MN) coming and it is difficult to tell if one is getting the right mail (revelation).”
  • On July 24, 2019, I saw a vision of 1393. My interpretation is silver prices dropping to $13.93, but since prices revealed are rarely turning points, silver could drop lower than that.
  • On July 24, 2019, Z3er Lily shared, “I had a dream last night. My Silver car was parked on the ground or grass. A sudden torrent of water began to flood around the car and the ground beneath the car collapsed and the car sank completely. I pulled the car out of the hole and got in it to check for damage. The driver side window was oddly shaped and protruding like a bubble away from the car and the bubble was torn open or burst. —Key symbols 1) Sudden event 2) Silver will sink 3) Bubble will burst.”

In summary, silver appears to be moving up above $21, then down sharply before moving much higher in the long term, but these insights are very incomplete, showing prices without dates and directional price movements without specific price targets, so piecing them together and putting them in the correct sequence requires making assumptions that might be wrong.

God purposely designed the prophetic gift to only reveal partial information, so we only know in part and see in part because His purpose is to draw us closer to Him so we learn to rely on the only one who knows the future. (1 Corinthians 13:9) By themselves, prophetic insights are almost impossible to use for trading, so we need more confirmations, either from God or from other information, such as technical patterns and historical cycles.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
November 26, 2019 8:31 PM

I wasn’t going to post this, because i do not trade gas or oil. About a week ago, I had a dream seeing gas at $3.48 a gallon at a ExxonMobil gas station. I gased up tonight for $1.96 a gallon, so $3.48 a gallon where i live would be a huge increase per gallon. I believe this is long term off. I hope so, that would be tough on poor hard working people.
God bless.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
November 27, 2019 2:21 PM

Red logo. SNS

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
October 25, 2019 3:44 AM

Had a dream of lots of silver quarters stacked on top of each other on a concrete sidewalk. The concrete sidewalk had been cut out about a foot or so lower than the other parts of the sidewalk, so the coins were stacked on top of each other in this lower cut out section of concrete sidewalk. I picked one coin up and saw 1415 on the coin and I saw the word, Christmas engraved on the coin.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
October 25, 2019 5:33 PM

Christmas is sometimes literal, but sometimes refers to a “gift” trade – an especially attractive trade. Same with birthday presents. SNS

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
October 25, 2019 5:48 PM

Thanks Dave, I was pondering about if it meant a literal Christmas season, or something else.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 25, 2019 4:08 PM

ETH, a few days ago, I saw in a dream a few quarters, like maybe 3 and a few other small coins, on the carpeted floor under the wooden chair I was sitting on. I couldn’t make heads or tails about the dream. Yours makes sense.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
October 25, 2019 5:36 PM

Hi Marcio, since the quarters and other coins were sitting on the red carpet floor sounds like silver in the red, or dropping silver prices.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 25, 2019 6:36 PM

Thanks, ETH.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 25, 2019 4:12 PM

*The carpet was mostly red with some gold colored decorations.

October 25, 2019 9:11 PM

EarsToHear, is your dream bearish? Thanks!

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
October 27, 2019 2:27 AM

Yes, I believe so Tony.

December 5, 2019 9:38 PM

James and other, today I dreamed somebody drop a short metal knife from a high rise building. The knife was dropping fast and it was down several floors. And it was a very close up view. I think silver will drop and break several support soon. My interpretation can be wrong. Please pray and seek God for interpretation before any action.

Josie Y
Josie Y
December 11, 2019 8:08 PM

I had a dream about November last year, where I saw like an invisible elevator alongside a very tall high rise building. There was a man in this elevator going up. Then the dream went to a different scene where I was walking with a couple I once boarded with in a shopping complex. Millie had gone off ahead shopping and Roy had 2 toddlers one in each arm. One he had a good grip on and the other was hanging lower in his arm. Then we came to a table and sat around it. I noticed a newspaper opened and pointed to it and said look at that. I had a knowing in the dream (or it came to me) that it was the SPX and that it had gone up quite high. Then the dream went back to the man going up in the elevator. As it was getting to the top I saw a hand with a knife in tack and gave a very hard stab on the head of the man going up in the elevator. So hard that I thought he would be dead. Then he was heading down the elevator, I saw him reach out to grab, it was like silver Christmas decorations around the building but that did not hold him from falling. As he was getting to the bottom his fall softened and he landed on his feet and walked off down the street to the left of where I was observing. To my surprise there was no hurt from the knife impact, just that it got him down the elevator. End of dream.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
December 6, 2019 10:25 PM

Silver dropped about $0.44 today. Sometimes it’s hard to resolve what “several levels” mean. If it’s micro – 4 levels can be -0.40 silver for example. If macro, it could be -$4.00 silver, for example. Given todays action, I would call this dream fulfilled.

December 7, 2019 2:09 AM

Sns, thanks for your comment. Your opinion is great. But one point I didn’t mention before: the handle of knife was black color. The oil price didn’t drop yesterday. So I don’t think my dream fulfilled yet. And previously I dreamed a flood on me. Flood could be Marco (RIGHT?). I think my knife dream was marco too, But I can be wrong. Please feel free to make more comment.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 7, 2019 5:17 PM

My rule is if it “could” have been fulfilled I scratch it off. I can always get a new dream, but if I try to trade something that already fulfilled (or conversely hasn’t started yet) the losses can pile up badly. SNS

December 9, 2019 8:16 PM

Hi every Z3ers, today I saw a piece of flat stainless steel plate (irregular shape) on a road. Then I saw some men wearing black shirt and trousers and they were protesting. A woman picked up the stainless steel plate and ran fast to left side of my vision. My current thought: silver will drop again soon(as the plate was a very close up view and only few feet away from my eye). And some serious protests will cause oil spike up as well as silver. But woman and stainless steel plate are bearish and they are fixed objects. Silver will drop one more time after the spike up and will finally drop below the previous point. As usual, I don’t know if it is a MARCO or Micro dream and where the turning points are. I’m open for any other interpretation. Thanks!

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
December 10, 2019 2:05 PM

Woman could be bearish equities causing silver to rise? This seems more micro than macro to me……

October 24, 2019 8:50 AM

James and other Z3ers, I dreamed of two grey jets flying to my left side. The jets were very high and far away. I believe the great move up of silver are still far away.

October 20, 2019 7:32 PM

James and other Z3ers, yesterday ,I dreamed of a white and brown cat fled a cage and ran fast to my right side. The view was quite close up. I believe silver and oil would drop very soon. But cat represented bullish. I think it would rise after the drop in long run.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
October 20, 2019 9:38 PM

Makes sense to me. SNS

MikeBC
MikeBC
October 20, 2019 10:39 PM

On Oct 19 I had 2 dreams that pertain to silver and oil. Dream 1: A Caucasian woman walked into the room to the right wearing a white wool or sheepskin gown or coat that reached to the floor. Silver dropping. Dream 2: I saw 2 small black Darth Vader type aliens by my blackberry bushes. Stay away from oil.

October 21, 2019 9:14 PM

MikeBC, is there any meaning for a white wool or sheepskin gown or coat that reached to the floor ? Thanks!

MikeBC
MikeBC
October 22, 2019 8:22 AM

Tony: It appears that the wool represents silver and in the long term silver will go down till it hits a bottom. In the short term I was able to capitalize on that movement yesterday. Today I had a dream in which there was a prophet about to pitch a ball away from me, but I was ready to receive it. The ball went high into the air to the left and hit a fence and bounced back from the fence, further to the left and into my glove. The prophet just shook his head. I’m looking for an upward move in silver today and then reversing.

cunny fred
cunny fred
December 11, 2019 9:04 PM

*12/12 – 12/29 PROPHETIC WARNING* Purge Anarchy is Here: Lunar Activity the Prophetic Signs:

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 6, 2019 2:19 PM

Hi James – I should have listened to you. Would have saved me thousands.

JAMES SAID ” I am confident that the skinny V happens near the top because the same chart showed lots of red bars off to the right side and they were much lower than the V. That chart showed no prices so I can only speculate beyond that. My current guess is it starts from about 3171, but could be way off on that.”

GUYS – Have a look at the 1 hour chart of the SP500. Looks like a V formation to me. The huge surge last night (Sydney Time) I did not expect. BUT I bought some calls so saved myself from more pain. LETS STAY FOCUSED OVER NEXT WEEK and SEE WHAT HAPPENS. God bless James and all readers, Phil B

December 4, 2019 8:25 PM

James and others, today I dreamed a flood over me. As I was holding a long position of silver, I think it was a warning to me. And flood means deep short play. I think silver will drop deeply soon. But my interpretation can be wrong. Do anyone have any new insight about PM? Thanks!

November 17, 2019 9:18 PM

James, I dreamed of a white fan blowing to me this morning. I think it is a bearish signal for silver.

November 20, 2019 1:18 AM

Today , I dreamed my left hand got wet because of spilling of a white cup. I think it is a warning dream so I pull out. I think I made a mistake on interpretation of the white electric fan blowing to me. Previously I thought it was about cooling so it could be bearish. But now I think wind is a counter move of my trade(P.294 of HB of PT). Sorry about that!

October 6, 2019 7:45 PM

James and other, today I saw two young women dancing. One wore red skirt and the other wore white dress . But I don’t know the exact meaning. Would someone help me to explain it? Thanks!