Prophetic dreams warn of spirit of violence being released against innocent Americans.

I had a series of dreams one after the other. This does not happen often, but whenever it does they are usually linked together.

The first dream had to do with Geronimo, the feared Apache Shaman who was responsible for much bloodshed on this land. In the dream, I was shown old newspaper articles and writings depicting the violence and bloodshed that was brought about by his hand. There was a spirit of violence involved. He was feared by his enemies because of his brutality.

In the second dream, I saw a man plotting to kill many people. He looked wild and I heard him saying, “STOP ME, STOP ME!”.

He seemed to be under demonic control, mind control or both. He had a rifle and was methodically following a plan. I don’t remember who he was after, but he seemed to following a certain group of people. There was a spirit of violence around him. He looked to be middle aged like in his 40’s.

He was using an older van. I saw him park the van and then start looking for a place to do the killing. I was shown three computer screens he was using to plan his evil deed. Then I woke up.

Interpretation:

I have received much confirmation regarding what I was shown. We received a piece of information from one of our intercessors which may have partially solved the puzzle of why I was shown Geronimo in my prophetic dream.

Geronimo’s Chiricahua name was Goyahkla (One Who Yawns), but his Mexican enemies gave him the Spanish name Geronimo. He had a deep hatred for Mexican soldiers, in part because they killed his family. In the years that followed, he raided the area known today as the American Southwest (New Mexico and Arizona). He relied on supernatural power as a warrior.

According to an article from the New York Times, the descendants of Geronimo sued Skull and Bones, a secret society of Yale University, charging that its members robbed his grave in 1918 and have kept his skull in a glass case ever since. We also know that there are many who are a part of the Deep State (Democrats and Republicans) who belong to this secret society.

Also, several intercessors wrote in, confirming this prophetic dream. One of them shared the need for repentance for what was done to native americans in this nation, including Geronimo. The fact that Geronimo’s tomb was desecrated and his skull stolen by Skull and Bones and presently in their possession, speaks volumes as to this secret society’s involvement in what is about to take place in this nation. The enemy is surely using this argument in the courts of heaven to release violence and bloodshed on this land. We need to repent for the sins of this nation against Geronimo and the Native Americans, and pray with this knowledge to counter-petition the Heavenly Court for a favorable ruling on this matter.

There is a spirit of violence and vengeance associated with Geronimo that is being loosed on this nation. It is linked to demonic, shaman, withcraft power that will be behind this spirit seeking to kill innocent people. I believe my second dream shows there is going to be a man who will be controlled by this spirit who will try to kill innocent people in the very near future. I was not shown who he was seeking to kill, but I have a gut feeling they might be Republican Senators, their families, people whom he feels hatred and animosity towards.

I don’t believe this man was an isolated case. There will be others as this spirit has now been triggered in America because of the Kavanaugh hearings, although it was already fueled by hatred against President Trump and those who support him.

This is an urgent call to all the spiritual intercessors in this nation and abroad to intensify your prayers and target this before innocent people are killed. I encourage all believers in Christ Jesus to continue to cover our President, his family, senators and their families, congressman and their families, all judges and justices on the Supreme Court. Cover all schools and public places where many people might gather in the coming months. Do not be afraid, however do not take this prayer alert lightly. Prayer is powerful and prayer changes things.

I believe this was shown to me so we could pray against it and thus stop this senseless loss of life. Stay tuned, as I believe there is probably more to this. Be in Shalom.

Scripture References:

Confess your offenses to one another, and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The insistent prayer of a righteous person is powerfully effective. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain, and it didn’t rain on the earth for three years and six months. He prayed again, and the sky gave rain, and the earth brought forth its fruit. (James 5:16-18)

And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe. (John 14:29)

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us: And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we desired of him. (1 John 5:14-15)

Augusto Perez

Author: Augusto Perez

Augusto Perez was born in Cuba and lived there for 12 years. He came to the U.S. in 1963 with his family where he has lived ever since. From childhood, Augusto felt that God had an important work for him to do when he grew up. At age 30, one night as he was lying on his bed sleeping when he heard someone call out his name softly. When he went to the door, he found no one outside. That night Revelation 3:20 became a reality to him. A few weeks later, God showed him the new birth experience through a dream (a visit to Heaven).  Several months later after receiving a Bible study, Augusto wholeheartedly gave his life to Jesus, was baptized, filled with the Holy Spirit and miraculously transformed and set free from sin and bondage by the power of the Holy Spirit.  He was married a few months later and the LORD called him to preach the gospel that same year (Smile Jesus Loves You).

Dave
Dave
December 3, 2018 11:01 PM

1.5 million Christian American men repented face to the ground 1999 on the mall of DC for what we did to the Native American

Monica
Monica
December 3, 2018 6:30 PM

I don’t if there is a connection but the new president of Mexico whom was sworn in yesterday was also blessed or had a ritual blessing by the Native Americans, the shamans, they pray to the elements and that their ancestors would bless/guide this new president. I think it is also very important to pray for Mexico and this new president as literally Mexico is the outstretch hand of United States. It is also the bridge many people from all over the world are using to come to the United States.

CVM
CVM
December 4, 2018 5:58 PM

Hi Monica,

From what I known so far he is a very left-wing populist president.

Monica
December 5, 2018 10:54 AM

Yes and a lot of the concerns other people have mentioned is his speech sounded very similar to likes of Chavez and Maduro from Venezuela. He even invited President Maduro so there is the concern that instead of being the hope the people of Mexico have he can turn Mexico like the other central American countries that have fail. We really need to pray that the remnant in Mexico will arise and cancel out the plans of the enemy. Honestly, the people of Mexico are one of the most hospitable people you will ever meet. That is where the say, “mi casa es su casa” comes from and they really do offer their home, food, everything. They have been helping the people of the caravan even though it is not their responsibility just out of the goodness of their heart. Of course, they are now frustrated seeing as how ungrateful majority of the caravan from Central America. Mexico has the resources and potential to be a great nation, sadly the corruption has always been in the government and that is why they hope for a change. We know the change can only come through Jesus Christ.

CVM
CVM
December 9, 2018 8:41 PM

Hi Monica

A brother from Mexico had a vision where he saw the president will bring the country to ruins. He is doing rituals ceremony from ancient civilizations. Just like Venezuela, Ecuador and Bolivia has done in the past.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
December 3, 2018 10:16 PM

I can’t help but think (and it sounds a lot less “spiritual “ ) that this, like many articles posted here, is a simple market dream. I have them all the time. Terrorist attacks, earthquakes, floods, etc….. they always end up being a precise description (well, in hindsight, I’ll admit) of what happens in equities, metals, cryptos, or oil, and the metaphors are almost never literal.

So, my take on this is Equities down in three steps (3 TV screens), with two STOP breaks on the way down, delineating the three legs. Go ahead already, thumbs down, but at least keep an open mind……..what if many are getting market dreams without realizing it? And if that is true……what is the broader intent and purpose of the Holy Spirit in it?

SNS

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 3, 2018 11:32 PM

As in Sarah Menet’s 1979 prophesy people started going crazy (possessed) when the electrical grid went down resulting in starvation. “Some went around killing in gangs just for the sake of killing, many like beasts, completely out of control.”

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
December 3, 2018 5:46 PM

I went to tell you all something I read yesterday a white man was convicted or arrested in Ohio of trying to kill trump by using a forklift to roll into his limo over and over this was talked about here but this vision was not fulfilled thank God

Ruth
Ruth
December 4, 2018 10:32 AM

While I was sitting at my computer just now beginning to read the articles on Z3, I thought of how George Bush just passed away, then I thought about George W. and how he was in the Skull and Bones Society. Then I read your dream and you mention Skull and Bones!

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 5, 2018 9:52 PM

It is prophetically significant that Augusto’s dream had a Native American in it. This is going to go into the “out there” category, so seek the LORD and read the facts I’ll share:
Dr. Ricard Boylan shared info about a 10-day gathering of Native American Tribes who came together to share their oral history of the “Star brothers” (secular folks call “aliens”, but the reality is these are fallen angels/demons).
The Native spiritual belief systems are connected to the demonic realm, therefore, an increase in the demonic related to the Native American cultures that have not embraced Jesus as LORD and Savior, is going to increase.
Augusto Perez has shared info he has personally seen about “UFOs”.

Right now, what I have been shown in the spirit is a darkness that is as thick as tar, which is why many strong believers are feeling the heaviness right now. We are awaiting the “rise and shine for your light has come”. (Isaiah 60:1) . ..
We are now in an intense time of testing . . . . Will we love the LORD when our prayers are not answered? Will remain faithful when things seem to be getting worse, not better? Hang on . . . The anointing is coming, but we must continue in this furnace of testing first.

Here’s the link I referenced above:

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 5, 2018 9:59 PM
Here is an excerpt from the article linked above, but remember this is NOT Holy Spirit inspired, but DEMONIC, embraced by traditional Native American nations . . The “Star People” (or star brothers): The Fourth Omen will be the Star People coming and visiting in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Floyd Hand urged people to get away from urban hubbub and sharpen their senses. He added, “Start putting in a garden, put away food; it’s going to be hard. There will be a new government.” Hand sees the end of the current “world” on January 21, 2021. Elder Paula Underwood gave an Iroquois perspective on off-planet lifeforms. She described the many appearance-forms of the extraterrestrials. In answer to the question of whether we can form community with them, she replied that “all who walk on two legs are our brothers and sisters. We come from the unity of the Universe.” Underwood told of an Iroquois oral tradition of a Star Nations telepathic message to the Iroquois: “We are Coming.” The Iroquois Elders thought-responded, “Don’t come; we are not prepared.” The Star Visitors replied, “Prepare yourself.” Lakota Elder Harry Charger discussed the oral tradition of the Sioux peoples. There have been many Star People visitations with the Sioux during sweat lodge ceremonies. Charger said that 50% of what we see of Star Visitor appearances are mental projections from the Visitors. He said that the Star Nations are concerned about our destruction of the planet. He told of, as a boy, being instructed by his grandmother to make a ball that didn’t bounce. Later the village grandmothers gathered to try out tossing this gentle-landing ball he made. They smiled with satisfaction as it soft-landed. Years later he realized the point: that the soft-lander ball was a ritual reenactment of a space vehicle which… Read more »
Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 9, 2018 6:07 PM

Perry Stone mentioned a few times the Native American Indians being descendants of the Hebrew tribes. I thought it could be possible since the nations have always sailed the oceans. This is written in the history or works of Solomon in our Bible, and Jonah speaks of sailors. Some time back, I came across some information that seemed more logical to me concerning the native Americans.

Native Americans are deep into their idolatrous traditions from hundreds of years back. It is thought they are the descendants of the area Canaanites in the Middle East. The Canaanite peoples were finally subdued under King Solomon. The Philistines and Phoenician peoples were outstanding sailors and warriors. These peoples in Canaan did human sacrifice, the sacrifice of children, and cannibalism.

I have a friend who missioned among the Indians in the West. She told me they prayed (some said they were Christian) by forcing air, to mimic wind, I suppose, through their mouths and cheeks. That is how some of them prayed.

Also, she discerned in her spirit their desiring to do human sacrifice (in past times it was children). Anyways, it was oppressive.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 9, 2018 8:36 PM

Hello Crystal,
It’s important to not lump all Native American Indians into one category, since these are actually multiple Nations represented (e.g., Sioux, Navaho, Cherokee, etc.). I have known some amazing Navaho Christians who are actually missionaries to their tribe. The various Native Nations are so vast in their individual traditions, yet similar in their oral history of the Star Brothers. We of “European” descent invaded this country and slaughtered the inhabitants, forcing them off their land. . . More shed blood that has been sown.

The trail of tears is horrific; the LORD sent me on an intercessor, repentance, forgiveness mission to the beginning of that trail . . . I was shown in a vision the sorrow, grief and pain as the beaten down people walked. I had to repent for what our ancestors had done. Then had to take the role of my other (undocumented) Kiowa ancestor to forgive.

So, what now? Pray for the Native American Nations, that there will be forgiveness and healing, for the wounds are generationally deep. Pray they will learn the truth of Jesus (Yeshua) the Messiah and will not be deceived by these fallen angels that WILL come as “aliens” or “star people”. They already know the about “spirits” . . . So pray they learn about the Holy Spirit, for these will be some of the MOST “ON FIRE” Servants of the LORD here in USA Mystery Babylon.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 9, 2018 10:46 PM

Meant no offense. I ponder and attempt to parse through the tremendous amount of information that is so available and accessible to us. For instance, it is the knowledge that the Canaanites were corrupted with nephillim. Nephillim can be found in Europe and South America. West Virginia and Ohio years ago were excavating the bones of the giants. My thoughts on my friend missioning this one particular tribe, if these were their descendants perhaps, since she told me certain other characteristics. The Paiute would eventually slaughter those eating them according to a descendant named Sarah Winnemucca (?). From reading her book, I questioned whether nephillim could experience repentance?

You are correct in not lumping. If I have done that, it is needful for me to apologize and make amends if possible. I also apologize in advance for anything else that may be received as offensive.

I had gone to the Smokey Mountains some years ago (10 years ago?). In this small community was a center dedicated to the history of the Cherokee tribe. Some portraits were available from the middle 1700’s (?). In these portraits they wore turbans. There was information on them writing their language. It seems their language was written as a phonetic language, it had evolved from the icons used before (if I remember correctly). There was information on the advancing or evolving of their government as well. It was informative and impressive. They were quite advanced and civilized. What the Europeans and the US did to the Indians
was barbaric.

Krista West
Krista
December 4, 2018 11:23 PM

I recently had a sparked interest in Geronimo prior to this posting. It makes me wonder if the Lord was making me aware of him for this reason. My ancestry is Native American.

Kenneth Heck
December 4, 2018 2:00 PM

This helps confirm my message of a Native American uprising in the West at a time of civil insurrection in America. The uprising will fail, but it will take many lives and leave large areas of land void of population.