Two prophetic dreams reveal Hillary Clinton becoming president.

Today I had a dream about Hillary Clinton. I was speaking the words, “Hillary will be our next president.” Even in the dream, I doubted what I was saying because it didn’t make sense to me, but then I saw a piece of paper in front of me with writing on it. As I looked at it, it zoomed in on the name “Hillary”.

In a previous dream, I saw the United States didn’t have a president for some reason. Then I saw Hillary Clinton dressed up in a white pants suit and bright red lipstick and bright blue eye shadow. The patriotic colors really stood out. It appeared as if she was campaigning, but I thought it was odd because the party that had occupied the White House had been Republicans.

I wanted to share these dreams because of Monique’s Bizet’s recent dream in which she saw a silhouette of Hillary Clinton as a woman was walking alongside of Obama.

Lydia Hodge

Author: Lydia Hodge

Lydia Hodge is a wife and mother of three. She serves as a registered nurse in the CVICU where she helps mend broken hearts. She came to faith in Christ after the death of her father in the 90’s. Shortly thereafter, she began to have dreams and visions. She has a passion for the prophetic and believes God has called her to minister during the Final Act of this age of grace.

Ed H
Ed H
November 2, 2018 9:24 AM

She might be the president of the bingo club at Gitmo by 2020.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 2, 2018 9:58 AM

Too funny, Ed!!

Tom
Tom
November 1, 2018 11:53 PM

Thankfully, not all prophecy is written in stone – unless, of course, God speaks it and even then, as Moses interceded for the people, God spared them instead of making a new nation from Moses. In my experience it seems that many prophecies are what will happen “IF” things continue as they are. I can hope that is true in this case – I think I would be violently ill if this one were to come to pass. Perhaps we can get this message out to enough people to earnestly pray that this does not happen. Besides, as long as she can keep power and wealth then there will never be any inclination for repentance and her eternity is doomed – mercy prays that all these false supports and earthly things she depends on will be removed and she stands, still in this life, without any hope or choice except to accept the incredible Grace of God or accept an eternity separated from Him with the devil and fallen angels.

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
November 2, 2018 4:49 PM

could be a few different scenarios that might happen depending on the prayer of Christians and free will actions that take place. Sadhu said to pray for Trump that his time is not cut short because it’s a period of grace towards America . Imo

JOY
JOY
November 1, 2018 11:22 PM
Father of Heavenly Lights, I give you PRASIE and HONOR you, I WORSHIP you and GLORIFY you . You put kings and leaders in positions and your timing is perfect . You give me visions and dreams and insights to help me pray your plans upon the earth. I ask for wisdom and discernment as I pray and as I speak ,for my words are instruments of power that will explode, like rockets, their meanings upon the planet. Lord you allow evil kings over the people for your timing and purposes but then you punish those very kings for all the seeds they have sown. Nothing gets by you Lord, even when it seems too much time has passed and I wonder how you could possibly be using this mess. I trust that your arm is not too short. I trust you count the hairs on my head and you know the plans and future you have for me. The enemy can only do what you allow and if he strays from your laws , then has to repay 7 fold as any theif that is caught. I hear 007, a mission is in effect and it will prevail. Your word will not return void and the earth is your footstool. Time does not escape you because you are not subject to it. Thank YOU Father that justice will prevail and those who have sown evil will reap and those who sow faith will reap . I bring this Justice matter before you Lord , that you vindicate the victims of all the upper corruption and restore all that was lost or stolen as I am in the year 5779 and the nine is promises . The year of promises manifesting in every area I have been beaten back ,my… Read more »
Paul
Paul
November 2, 2018 7:35 AM

Dear Joy

Thank you and fully in agreement with your wonderful anointed prayer.
The Lord’s will be done
Maranatha
Paul

JOY
JOY
November 3, 2018 3:03 AM

Thank you Paul, Where two or more are gathered in His name it shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

JOY
JOY
November 14, 2018 3:09 AM

I am adding a bit of information from my you tube study tonight on this link about a curse having a legal right . Satan can put people in authroity by legal right because instead of praying for evil people we curse them . This link is fantastic for anyone stuck with limitation in progress . Prayer at the end of it is awesome.

Ali
Ali
November 1, 2018 11:04 PM

I wonder if Prayer can change this? God help us if she becomes president. Maybe this is the lady James saw in 2020

Phil
Phil
November 2, 2018 9:51 PM

James did say the woman was beautiful the one who will lead our nation but alas beauty is in the eye of the beholder

M.S.
M.S.
November 2, 2018 10:44 PM

I think it would be more likely that Michelle Obama would be President. It would be a good way for B.Obama to get back on the scene. She is doing a tour right now. Maybe they are prepping her and seeing what kind of a turnout she gets.

Matt
Matt
November 13, 2018 11:11 PM

the word from inside sources is that Hillary will be running with Michelle O has her running mate.

John Barry
John Barry
November 2, 2018 7:12 AM

Thank you Sister Lydia , Hillary did a NPR interview last week where she said she did not want to run again but she still wanted to be president , I found that an interesting statement in light of the words GOD has given of her . Blessings

Farron
Farron
November 1, 2018 11:16 PM

I had a dream last year that I heard the news that Hilary Clinton became president in 2020. And I was distressed and sad and told my sister. Then I took a marker and wrote on a paper ” Jesus is really coming soon ” and then I saw Trump sitting on the sidelines somewhere next to a different woman that he was having a affair with .

Jennifer
Jennifer
November 2, 2018 2:05 AM

There was a prophecy given on this site last year that said they saw a beautiful woman becoming president in 2020. She was unbelievably cruel and would make life very difficult for believers and those following our constitution. Hillary could never be seen as that beautiful woman. I guess it doesn’t matter which demon possessed woman becomes president. I hope and pray that the remnant can thwart this and our current president can have another term.

Sujit Thomas
November 2, 2018 11:13 AM

Perhaps, beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder.

JehovahJireh
JehovahJireh
November 2, 2018 9:27 AM

This doesn’t sit right in my Spirit. But rather I believe Donald Trump is going to win the second term, revival, then Obama the antichrist will rise. Take this to the Lord in prayer.

Sujit Thomas
November 2, 2018 11:51 AM

I believe a second presidential term for Donald Trump is conditional on the country’s response to God for his grace in permitting the president’s current tenure and on the continued and faithful intercession of all his saints for this nation.

Xavier
Xavier
November 3, 2018 9:14 PM
This has been going around lately on social media. I was wondering is this true. By Mike Jones: A friend of a friend, who’s cousin’s next-door-neighbor’s father-in-law works for the CIA, got ahold of this. And I stole it from him. Shh! Don’t tell anyone, please. A lengthy read…but there just might be something to this. memo: From the Office of the Director, Tavistock Institute. To: The Jesuit General, The House of Rothschild, The Worshipful Master of the Order of the Freemasons, the Brotherhood of the Illuminati, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Director of Mossad, Director of MI-6 Subject: Plan to defeat the rebels against our agenda for world government, through social media and the world wide web. (EYES ONLY) Greetings, my brethren! We begin by assigning charismatic, colorful operatives, to expose and promote some genuine truth that we had previously kept hidden from the goyim (i.e. 9/11 was an inside job, the earth is flat, etc.) That’s correct, my brethren. We ourselves release these truths. Then, through our operatives who initially released the information, we create a “truth movement,” in which many wannabe “awakened truth warriors” jump on the bandwagon, and enthusiastically bang the drum for this newly discovered truth. We create momentum for this movement, by setting up our operatives with internet radio programs, websites, written material and resources for them to produce high-quality YouTube videos, thereby expediting a cult following for each operative, (who of course pretend to be on the side of the rebels, and to be leading them to a great awakening through this truth, to achieve freedom from world government, etc). We assign each of our operatives, a false narrative, to mix in with the truth they promote. This blurs the lines for their followers, rendering them unable to see where truth ends… Read more »
Stella UK
Stella UK
November 8, 2018 1:39 PM

Excuse me, is the above for real?