Prophetic dream warns of nuclear blast in Dallas TX.

Z3er Marcin Wachnik shared this prophetic warning dream which he received last night, November 22, 2018.

I’ve been reading prophecies here for the last 2 years or so, but never really contributed to it. Apart from the comment section, of course. However, never have I really felt in my spirit to participate, until today.

I’ve been given dreams and visions since I was born again and filled with the Holy Spirit around 15 years ago. Most of them concerned my life or my loved ones. This is the first time I’ve had this kind of topic in my dream. I feel in my spirit strong urgency to inform about it to warn the people living in Dallas and its’ vicinity.

Last night, I had a dream very similar to the dreams Marty Breeden had. I travel a lot for my work and very often I fly through Houston for my connection flights to go get to and from Europe. Therefore, I was really suprised to see myself in this dream flying through Dallas, TX. I was waiting for my connecting flight when suddenly me and other passengers were told to take cover since there was a nuclear explosion. And it happened just as we were told.

I saw large parts of the city utterly burnt to the ground. Then the scene changed and I was walking around the blocks and heard people saying it was a nuclear power plant failure. Later, I found out it was an inside job. A group of the power plant’s workers caused an electrical shortcut, making this whole thing go off. I saw them as having beards and as really wicked people.

I didn’t even know if there was a nuclear power plant in Dallas so I had to google it. And there happens to be one, Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant. It is around 40 miles from Dallas, but the one I saw in my dream was within Dallas.

Please take this to the Lord and pray about it.

Cesar Figueroa
Cesar Figueroa
November 24, 2018 11:58 AM

nuclear power plants can’t explode like a Nuclear Bomb, all they can do is release radiation into the air and water, I don’t want to make little of your vision, because the time has come for judgment and destruction of evil, I’ve had a vision as well with Los Angeles suffering a massive earthquake, we need to be prepared for what’s coming, I Live in the Dallas area, but I’m not afraid, what comes must come, death is just a rebirth, and nothing in this world would keep me here, we don’t belong here.

John Barry
John Barry
November 24, 2018 7:49 AM

I am 5th Gen. Texan from the Dallas area , one friend of mine in Dallas had a vision of a nuke going off North of Dallas , perhaps around Hurst or Arlington and he & his wife walking thru this laying hands on the dead & them coming back to life . Blessings

Sheryl Finn
Sheryl Finn
November 24, 2018 12:47 AM

I live in Dallas and had a friend (of a friend) who had a vision (or dream)
of a nuclear blast in Dallas (according to the vision) happening after his death. He has since died.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
November 24, 2018 1:57 PM
Just thinking re 9th paragraph of Dimitru Dudeman’s dreams /visions word of the Lord to Dimitru…….( pray & ponder: Sept 1984)….this is an interesting date in itself ..? just realized as I was typing this…that the secular book George Orwells 1984 was published. 1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four .Dimitru in contrast given his dream/vision documented as Sept. 1984. from the Lord as a message to warn the Churches & the people.. Dimitru was told America will burn re Sodom & Gomorrah….the sin of abortion in the churches, adultery in the churches..divorce, homosexuality ..=.apostacy in the churches..etc are also listed in Dimitru’s dream/vision.(5th paragraph) *9th paragraph Remember this Dimitru…The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are situated in America…when the American’s think it is peace & safety then sudden destruction will come. Sept.1984 2) https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php ***note 9th paragraph…I know other Z3 people have mentioned Dimitru’s dreams/visions of the same thing before.. It is not just America that is like Sodom & Gomorrah ..many other countries..nations of the world have adopted many bad practices also…which = the very same sin’s of the people…thinking re LGBT movement in many countries.( same sex marriage legalized) & gay pride centres etc…. .as well as other forms of sin & idolatry that the world & it’s people consider the new normal…and do not see these practice’s as sin….nor respect the word of God the Father, nor the Authority of the Biblical scriptures ..( all of it.beginning to end Genesis to Revelation) ,nor uphold his word as TRUTH & JESUS/YAHSHUA /Messiah AS THE ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER.. The world has surely reaped coals on it’s head…but the Father has promised he will save a REMNANT WHO REMAIN COMPLETELY FAITHFUL TO HIM & ABHOR ALL FORMS OF SIN..FOR GOD THE FATHER SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
November 24, 2018 9:00 PM

Sister Anne I remember hearing that vision in 1989 & thinking America will never turn Sodomite in my life time , I sure missed that one . I have considered this word much over the years in light of other prophecies and I am convinced GOD is going to do the exact same thing HE did to Sodom , to America . From my research & the evidence I am convinced Sodom & the cities of the plain were destroyed by a meteor , I think the same is coming for America & I believe this is a very early event in the timeline of judgement , imo . Blessings

Robson
Robson
November 27, 2018 2:18 AM
I completely agree. I feel very strongly we’re the first to go, as we’ve been a thorn in the side of the NWO and amorality of recent. I see our nation returning to the constitution, but the upheaval of the perceived right of satan to murder babies and other abominations will cause physical conflict. Discern gay pride. Both those words, God abhors the whole deal. It disgusts me how I was nearly convinced people could be born this way. There are no conservative arts schools on earth 🙂 only liberal. They even had to throw in the word pride, almost as if to mock our Father. Many had visions of the flag being pulled like a string of yarn unraveling of the very fabric of our nation. Both good and bad will come as we get to experience for a short period what it’s like to have our constitution restored and just as we feel we’re to enjoy it, the defiance will reap inevitable consequences. For a long while, I’ve seen the wall at our southern border being built actually to keep us IN, not out. Just as things get out of control, other nations will not accept many fleeing this mess. I’ve been long seeking any nation on earth to move to, but I can’t seem to find any. My other option would be Israel right after this coming conflict, but they only accept their bloodline. Even if there were a small town around Petra I was thinking. It seems our world has lacked and come up wanting. SO sad. I feel badly for the sorrows to be accelerating just as my kids begin to grow. I only hope for deliverance so my name might be in the book of life. I do appreciate how God has been answering… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
November 27, 2018 8:22 AM

Brother Robson I agree about Gay Pride , Pride goes before a Fall , America is throwing it in GODs face & thinks GOD will not judge us because we are America , insanity . Brother Robson unless you have a direct word from the LORD to move out of country it will do you no good . People are not thinking this out from a historical point of view or they would know what is going to happen . People always blame someone else for their problems , normal human psychology . When the crisis / collapse comes America will be blamed and Americans in other country’s will be hunted , there are visions of this , some Americans will even be sent back to America , just like we do illegal refugees / aliens . Many Christians will die in this also , the only safe place is in HIS arms & where HE has assigned us and some are assigned to be Martyrs . But Rapture or death we are going Home . Blessings

Jerry
Jerry
November 25, 2018 11:50 PM

Hi Anne, I heard and met Dimitru in 1989, it was a very life changing experience. I have supported Hand of Help ministry ever since. I have his books and his dreams and visions. I believe a true prophet of God. I have continued to watch our country over these past 30 plus years wondering when this will happen. We are even more wicked now than when this was given. But I believe as you do. It surely will come to pass. In God’s time, and in His way.
Blessings on you, and keep looking up, our redemption is drawing nigh.

Fab
Fab
November 26, 2018 9:54 PM

After reading this, I looked up the origins of the gay pride parades….it originated in NY city in response to the Stonewall riots in 1969. To commemorate the riots they started to demonstrate and eventually evolved into parades which then spread to other countries. I also found out that next June due to the 30th anniversary of Stonewall they will be holding the largest pride parade worldwide in history….in NY city. Yikes!!!! No wonder God is not happy. I really have nothing against gays, I know many and they are truly nice but ….they don’t know any better. They are blind or truly mistaken. Please pray for them so their eyes would be opened and they have a chance to repent before time is up.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
November 26, 2018 1:22 PM

In the Fall of 1996 in a vision Dumitru was told, “The Russians and Chinese have made a contract to fight against America. Watch where the Russians penetrate America. I saw words written: Alaska, Minnesota, Florida. Then the man spoke again, When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning.” War with China as well as “people will start fighting against the government” are the TWO precursors to our coming demise.

Angie Beaumont
Angie Beaumont
November 24, 2018 12:44 AM

I’m fairly new to the Holy Spirit speaking to me. I’m so new I still doubt it at times. I’m learning to listen and pay more attention. I had a very brief dream last night where we were told to evacuate Texas. I live near Beaumont. Many were heading South. I woke after that. I don’t know which direction I went, (Lousiana or Mexico) I thought it was odd for people to go South knowing what is going on at the border but that’s where many were going.

Ann
Ann
November 24, 2018 11:55 AM

Hi, Angie: 1st welcome to the family☺. All I know in answer to your question is Ive known of ex-pats that have gone to South America & I’ve known some personally as well. Secondly I posted a few weeks back that if we know in advamce that Yellowstone’s going to blow those S of it may likely be headed S. No joke. But Beaumont area: hmmm. There are some reports of unprecedented flooding expected there that I’ve heard of from those who say they’ve received a warning from God & also from those in the natural due to (unvetted) sea level rise. As always, best to ask our creator. Ask Him for guidance & wisdom & to make it clear to you. Believe me on that, He CAN do that! You know too that He alone can truly protect us. The safest place truly is the center of His perfect will. Be blessed, sister.

Xavier
Xavier
November 26, 2018 12:08 AM

Here is a word from Racquel Stroud 11-25-18

God told me last week for us to prepare for a very different winter; one that will set new records. Please get your Neti Pots and proper immune system booster vitamins for you and your children even your parents and your stubborn grandparents. Cover up your necks and put cotton in your ears when you go out; even if you have on hats or earmuffs. Please cover up your children. I see many children sick even to death because they are not properly covered up. God is showing me something injected into the air that breaks down the immune system and causes pneumonia and the flu but it is like a different/new strain of pneumonia and flu. The best way I can explain it is like pneumonia and the flu on steroids. Please share and tell your children as well as the elderly. It’s going to be very different this year.

Schools will be hit the worst because many will not have their children ready but you all reading this be ready.

Jennifer
Jennifer
November 27, 2018 12:34 AM

Xavier, thank you so much for sending this to us.

Deena
Deena
November 29, 2018 5:28 PM

Johnny
Johnny
November 25, 2018 2:00 PM

When Dallas goes by the way of a nuclear blast—so goes New York City-Chicago-LA-Seattle-WA DC-and a host of all major American city’s. “Your mother (Great Britain) shall be sore confounded, she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert.” Jeremiah 50:12. “Oh thou that dwell on many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.” Jeremiah 51:13. As we get closer to this event more and more people will have alarming dreams of this coming destruction. America will burn in 1 hour.

Rusty
Rusty
November 25, 2018 2:26 AM

Having followed this web site for a while and having dreams for several years, this posting compels me to reply. I live in the North Dallas suburb of Plano. In 2016, I dreamed of 3 mushroom clouds to the South East of my location. The odd thing to me was that there wasn’t 1, but 3, as in 3 tactical (i.e. small nukes) OR 3 meteors; and there was no light flash just a shock wave of destruction and I awoke. My silence on these dreams are to pray that they do not come true, many are personal, and I would rather they didn’t happen than to be prophetically correct.
Many blessing to you all.

HRAlllison
November 26, 2018 4:08 PM
I had a vision or dream in the summer of 2007. I have never experienced anything like this before or since. We lived in Celina (which is a little north of Frisco & Hwy 380, north of Dallas). My children were around 5 and 10 at the time. We were home because I Homeschool. I laid down in the afternoon to take a nap. I was immediately in this vision/dream. It was very vivid and real. It was a normal day like any other. Nothing stood out about the day at all. We were in the vicinity of the main part of our house and we could all see each other. My kids and I were going about our school day when all of a sudden we heard and felt a deep “BOOM.”. We all looked at each other wide eyed while yelling at the top of our lungs, ” WHAT WAS THAT!!” I ran to our floor to ceiling windows (an entire row of living room windows) which faced south towards Dallas. When I looked out of the windows, it was nothing but the most incredible brightness I have ever experienced. I do not have a word or know how to describe that type of brightness. It was all happening SO fast. I instantly turned back towards my children while screaming, “WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE JE !!!!” My eyes were immediately wide open and I was awake. That is why I do not know if it was a vision or dream. This haunted me for years. I searched for someone to be able to help me with this experience and help explain what it meant, but to no avail. I finally left it alone. We now live in the Panhandle of Texas with one child away in college… Read more »
Johnny
Johnny
November 25, 2018 5:20 PM

“Make BRIGHT the arrows: gather the shields: the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his DEVICE is against Babylon, to destroy it: because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of his temple.” Jeremiah 51:11. It is speculation that bright arrows and the device against Babylon are nuclear missiles but it seems to fit the puzzle in these latter days. The unexpected event of an accidental launch, detonation or theft of a nuclear weapon is known as a Broken Arrow. Another coincidence?