Prophetic Dream Shows Trump Facing Increasing Dangers from Within

On May 16 2016, when I was still unsure of what to think of Presidential candidate Donald Trump, I had a vision.

I saw him, along with his whole family, living in the White House. I saw a constant flow of opposition forces trying to derail him along with everything he was trying to accomplish. I also saw constant attempts to overthrow him and even kill him!

Some of his most dangerous enemies were from within, people who were working for him inside the White House. His job was becoming increasingly difficult and dangerous. I was highly alarmed by what I was seeing!

I looked to Trump, expecting him to be wearied and dejected because of the constant attacks and because he could not even find rest or safety in his own home, but to my great amazement, his countenance and demeanor was completely opposite of what I expected. I could see the Lord had strengthened him and had given him extra confidence and energy to fight and to not grow weary.

Interpretation:

So far, everything has been on track with what the Lord showed me as Trump won the election despite many opposition forces. So, the bad news is the dangers are going to get worse, but the GREAT news is that the Lord chose Trump and is with him, which means he is on the winning side!

We need to not grow weary as prayer warriors. If Trump is fighting for us from the White House, at the risk of his own life, we can surely fight for him with our prayers! It is NOT a little matter; it is our most potent weapon. We MUST remain vigilant and faithful in our prayers, for the prayers of a righteous person are powerful and effective. Praise God!!

Mindy Negron

Author: Mindy Negron

Mindy Negron lives and works in the Chicago area. She received a word of correction from God in May 2016, which has helped her to be a bolder witness, speaking up when she has opportunities to share her faith.

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 10:55 AM

Beautifully said Mindy. Thank you for sharing. He has already worked so hard and give so much to be where he is at and he has put himself as well as his family at risk all for the love of this country and the people in it. I’m sure the fight is going to intensify. I have this sense that those who come against him especially those in the church are going to be dealt with harshly. I dreamed last night he was working tirelessly to make life better for women and to give them more opportunities. There was joy on his face because he truly cared about making our life better. I also dreamed that his wife had this beautiful dress on and as she was walking up a stairwell it began to come apart and I knew people were going to begin to point figures at her and start attacking her so I took a piece of material and covered her. God showed me that is her being covered and protected in prayer. That’s what we are supposed to do , unfortunately many are going to do the figure pointing and attacking just like they are doing with him.

January 24, 2017 11:59 AM

Thank you Lydia,As soon as I read about you ” taking a piece of material and covering her” the Spirit of the Lord gave such a strong inward witness..We as women(especially) and men need to cover First Lady,Melania…..
God is changing us all..Melania also needs much prayer.blessings to you today,Lydia

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 12:11 PM

God bless you Diana. Within five minutes after I posted this an alert came across my phone about Melania being attacked because of her inability to fluently speak English.

javita
javita
January 24, 2017 12:26 PM

Have you seen this video of Melania moved to tears https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBlcXo7oNEc…..Everyone Followed Her lead.

Yesterday Donald Trump became our 45th President of the United States. At the same time, Melania Trump became our new First Lady of the United States. Today, President Trump and his family attended the Inaugural church service. During “How Great Thou Art” Melania was moved so much that she shed a tear. As the song wrapped up, Melania was first to jump out of her seat and give a standing ovation. Everyone followed her lead!

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 1:08 PM

Thank you for sharing. I haven’t seen that. She is going to be a great voice for women and families. Gods hand is definitely on her. She will be the hidden one the enemy didn’t see coming. An amazing humble leader that will demonstrate what being a true helpmeet to her husband is all about.

Corrine
January 24, 2017 1:11 PM

Javita, I saw this live, and I did see Melania be the first to stand during that song!! It’s awesome!! This is so encouraging and really inspires me to continue praying for them. Melania is around the same age as me and it is so nice to have someone like Melania as the First Lady. I pray she will become a positive role model for many women. Blessings, Corrine

MVP
MVP
January 24, 2017 2:04 PM

PRAISE GOD!

January 24, 2017 12:26 PM

Lydia,that just makes me want to pray more…Lift her up in prayers ladies….
I feel for her being in that calling…I know you do Lydia,God gave you the dream….bless you

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 1:08 PM

😊

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 7:39 PM

*finger

January 24, 2017 10:38 AM

The people of God need to pray for president Trump.It is God’s will for us to pray for him..we will be held accountable for the words we speak.Speaking against what God is doing through this man Trump is rebellion.Like it or not.Like Trump or not.God is not taking a poll with us to see if we are in agreement with what he (God)is doing. I have said it many times on these posts concerning Trump,I will say it again .God told Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, who is A chosen vessel of honor ..that Trump would be used as Cyrus was.Trump would be God’s mouth and hands at this time.He would be used to discipline,purify us.He would be used to curb violence.I will repeat again,when civil war begins,and Trump may be the one executing martial law…camps opening,etc…don’t go squealing and crying what Trump has done to you…when blood is flowing down the street..Don’t go fighting Trump…..it might be your blood.Come on people get it together..Wake up…What appears evil is what God is doing to clean this country.The church needs to get out of rebellion….Start praying for God to open your understanding.Be humble,praying for your families,friends,church,..Your nation, YOUR PRESIDENT….ENOUGH.

January 24, 2017 10:45 AM

P.S satan can’t give enough fuel (strength) to President Trump for the hell the people are putting him through.It is byour God’s hand that this man is standing..whether Trump even realizes it…it is God’s..And prayers going up on his and families behalf.satan doesn’t have what it takes to give him strength,nor would he help God out.
..That’s in response to Daniel David

Country Girl
Country Girl
January 24, 2017 11:09 AM

AMEN Diana!!!!! Well said!

January 24, 2017 12:05 PM

Country girl…:)

Bob Adolph
January 24, 2017 11:23 AM

Diana, I agree and like your spunk!

January 24, 2017 1:34 PM

Thank you Bob,For some it may be a bit much:(…..:)…..The Lord has made me to fight in his army…I want us all to fight together,not with each other.I am endeavoring to speak the truth in love…we all are still being refined..and so much more in the days ahead..We will truly need each othe in the trenches…:)bless you

Bob Adolph
January 24, 2017 2:41 PM

Diana, everything is a test and an opportunity to be transformed by the renewing of our mind. Jesus (the Word) is the potter and we’re the clay. Let Him live His life through us.

January 25, 2017 7:04 AM

Amen…whew!,amen….

Casey Toda
Casey
January 24, 2017 5:42 AM

Amen to this!! We must pray!! We will be held accountable to this, God help us pray for the president and those loyal to You and called according to Your purposes. Expose the Judas’ and may they be removed swiftly. Bring only those who are loyal and faithful to Your cause.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 24, 2017 11:23 AM

This is just a general statement about our country. The New Testament definitely tells us to pray for our leaders and those in authority. Unquestionably. I was just thinking of the 20th century. Think of some of the leaders of that era. Joseph Stalin. Pol Pot. Chairman Mao. Fidel Castro. Adolph Hitler. The bad guys, for sure. In all of the countries those leaders ruled over, there were tens of millions of Christians. Well over 100-150 million people were killed in that century—tens of millions of Christians included. Now all of those Christians were under the same obligation as we are today to pray for their leaders. How do you think they prayed for those butchers? I’m serious. What prayers do you think they prayed? No doubt many prayed for their salvation, that GOD would change their hearts, and that they would stop murdering millions of their citizens. We as Christians must somehow always take the high road, to pray for our tormentors and persecutors, even as they lead us to the camps—like sheep to be slaughtered. Like all the millions of believers of the last century who died ignominious deaths—recognized only by GOD Himself as heroes of the faith.

January 24, 2017 11:02 PM

Read Bonhoeffers book about how he stood up against the Nazis while being abandoned by the church. He called evil out and said if you were silent then you were complicit in the evil acts much like the German citizens who did nothing.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
January 24, 2017 9:28 PM

Like Richard Wurmbrand (Voice of the Martyrs) loved his persecutors and jailers.

LauraMcDowell
LauraMcDowell
January 24, 2017 1:00 PM

I prayed before I went to bed asking God to show me something in a dream. When I was asleep I heard in a dream “Trump will finish his Assignment!”

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 24, 2017 10:54 AM

Dear God help him to see and accomplish your will….in Jesus Name…….Amen

ask_question
ask_question
January 24, 2017 11:11 PM
Peggy A.
January 24, 2017 3:01 PM

Part of KIM WEIR’S word lines up with this article:

ask_question
ask_question
January 24, 2017 1:31 PM
January 24, 2017 8:32 AM

A link regarding how Pence wants to channel George Bush seniors role as VP and looks to model after Dick Cheney. These people are real dangers that are wanted, desired, and being invited into and channeled into the White House. These 2 men were and still are still evil globalists of the highest order on Satans team pushing the Antichrist beast agenda so why would Pence want to channel these people, admire them or have them advise him in any way whatsoever?

Country Girl
Country Girl
January 24, 2017 10:54 AM

Sister Delia. Please take your appeals to God Himself for your own clarification. You need to re-focus and pray for God to mold our President, Vice President and ALL of our government into vessels that are obedient to His Holy direction.
You are beating a dead horse and it needs to stop.

Gary
Gary
January 24, 2017 12:36 PM

Blessings Country Girl. I agree that Trump, Pence and the entire Administration (and their families) continue to need our prayers for protection, wisdom, guidance and humility.

However, after checking out Chapter 24 (and others) at this link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/transforusa/transformation.htm#contents, it will become very clear that VP Pence (and anyone else) should run as fast and as far away as they can from the Bush’s (Sr. & Jr.), Clinton’s, Cheney, etc. Sister Delia is correct in her assertion that these people are part of the evil, luciferian, globalist elite.

In these days of growing deception and evil…

“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves…” Matthew 10:16

January 24, 2017 11:53 AM

The truth does not lie and shining the dark on it is not beating a dead horse. God can use Trump but he should not be placing the ideas of those men as a foundation for his leadership. That is just the truth.

Country Girl
Country Girl
January 24, 2017 3:25 PM

You are not shining light into the darkness, YOU have been been sucked into the deception. I have had the “peace that passes understanding” about this election since before the presidential debates ever started. This is NOT an earthly peace, BIG difference. And, also an unexpected direct message from the Lord to me, personally, about this election, that I received in August 2015. I just stepped back and waited to see how His message was going to be unfold. I knew in my Spirit that God had this election in His control regardless of who took the office. This was His decision and His Alone!! It is OUR Job to pray HIS WILL be DONE!!! And, things of this world are NOT going to be coming up Roses!! Give Up the Negativity and get on board with praying the Lord’s Will Be Done through the current elected officials. And Bind Up the Spirits of evil. This is His End Game plan. It is NOT OURS to understand!!!

January 24, 2017 6:28 PM

Time will tell.

Barbara Burke
Barbara Burke
January 25, 2017 1:26 AM

The headline to this article is deceptive. Nowhere in the article does VP Pence say he wants to channel anyone. God sets up rulers and takes them down. We are called to pray for our leaders and since they, ( P Trump and VP Pence) are in office, God allowed them in power. As I prayed for P Obama I will also Pray for our Elected leaders. We need to be careful what we repeat and make sure that is the truth.

January 25, 2017 3:38 AM

Channeling was used to describe how he was looking up to them as role models. Therefore if he is a true Christian then he is not being honest with us. since they are not how he is describing them in all glowing terms. That raises doubt as to his true nature, character and agenda. That is pretty simple to see and understand and it is biblical for us to judge the fruit of our leaders to see if we can trust them.

January 24, 2017 8:37 AM

How can you fight your enemy spiritually if you will not address these alliances that are clearly with the Antichrist system. You must discern the truth from a lie and not accept or condone lies by leaders. That is why we are under judgement right this very moment. To accept these alliances with evil men is to accept their roles in the Antichrist system, which is being deceived and being a naive Christian.